Register

Thongs, Dildos and Hard-ons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Close ups of me having fun with my 8.5" Whopper, 10" dildo, 18" Double ended Dildo, wearing panties and jocks, cumming, fingering, selfing, licking my own cum/pre-cum, shooting in my mouth…..I enjoy taking pictures! What can I say? Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them! ; )
  1. IMAG5797
  2. All of my 10" dildo is in there!!  Feels sooooo good.  I use my other dildo to push it DEEP inside me, feels so good to be FULL!!!!
  3. I'd love to be the guy in the middle!! Or on the far right!!
  4. Utilizing my 8.5" dildo out on the porch in the hammock!!  Fun to take the risk of being caught by neighbors.
  5. Utilizing my 8.5" dildo out on the porch in the hammock!!  Fun to take the risk of being caught by neighbors.
  6. Laying outside in Hammock.
  7. Laying outside in Hammock.
  8. Laying outside in Hammock.
  9. Most recent session with 8.5" whopper! Love this thing!
  10. Most recent session with 8.5" whopper! Love this thing!
  11. Standing Tall, ready for action!!
  12. Mmmmm Mmmmmmmmm, straight shot into my mouth!
  13. Thongs.
  14. A few fingers with some sexy thongs on, laying over the handrail!!
  15. Thongs.
  16. My creamy load, I love my own semen!!!!  Eat every drop!!
  17. Thongs.
  18. Using my Aneros with some Thongs on.
  19. Thongs.
  20. Cummy Thongs that the g/f had on during foreplay, beginning of our sexual conquest!!!!  They had a beautiful, creamy patch of hot cum in them!!  I...
  21. Cummy Thongs that the g/f had on during foreplay, beginning of our sexual conquest!!!!  They had a beautiful, creamy patch of hot cum in them!!  I...
  22. Cummy Thongs that the g/f had on during foreplay, beginning of our sexual conquest!!!!  They had a beautiful, creamy patch of hot cum in them!!  I...
  23. Thongs from the stash!!
  24. Wearing some Jocks a "friend" got me!!  He wanted to see what my ass looked like in Jocks.  My first 2 pair.  I like them.  Not nearly as much as...
  25. Riding my 8.5" friend realistic vibrating All American Whopper from Amazon!!  Well worth the $$!!  I'm fixing to order a new one that's straight, and...
  26. Riding my toy, the pressure against my prostrate is amazing!!!
  27. Easing my 18 incher into my awaiting ass….inch by inch.
  28. Easing my 18 incher into my awaiting ass….inch by inch.
  29. Easing my 18 incher into my awaiting ass….inch by inch.
  30. Toying with some fisting here lately, not been able to get my fist in per se, but I have managed to get all fingers and my thumb.  I used to really...
  31. Just getting warmed up.  2 fingers preparing for the 18 incher.
  32. The point where I managed to squeeze every inch of an 18" dildo inside me.  Yes, I said 18 inches!!!  I am still baffled how it fits inside of me. ...
  33. Licking the tip of my cock, tasting my wonderful PRE-CUM!!
  34. Riding my toy!!!
  35. Riding my toy!!!
  36. Riding my toy!!!
  37. 18" double ender with both ends squeezed inside my gaping ass.  Can you say DOUBLE PENETRATION!! OH MY GOD, HOW FULFILLING of a sensation!!  Not sure...
  38. Jacking with the Amazing Aneros in my ass!  It's the best prostrate massager in the world.  IMO!
  39. Edging and creating copius amounts of pre-cum!!
  40. Edging and creating copius amounts of pre-cum!!
Showing photos 1 to 40 of 59
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast