Photo Added
Oct 15, 2021, 9:58 PM
Album
October night out
Added by
Jazminedress

Photo Comments

1. void()
    Demure & innocent, ... *sighs, gives a soft little chuckle*. I would bring that roll of quarters so you could ride the bucking pony in front of the super market. Maybe you would find another stud to ride, though.
  2. Jazminedress
    do i have to put quarters in the slot
  3. void()
    Might work better if you do. The quarters start the motion. The ride slowly rocks back and forth, gradually building intensity & speed. You might get bucked off. Although, I figure you know how to keep your bottom in the saddle. I would be holding onto you as well. Might be a fun ride for the pony and rider.
  4. void()
    Apologies, did not mean that as creepy as it may sound. Saddle's there for the riding. It won't bite though. One thing I don't do, force. Would have said two things and added pay. Realize though yes, in some ways I do. That doesn't say any I choose being with are particular kind of workers. Life extracts its tolls if we want, or not.

Had to help set up a wood splitting ram this afternoon after working. FIL had tipped it on its side. He was too weak to heft it back upright. Probably be helping rick wood for him soon. Bought the load he has coming in, or has come in. He told my wife he'd pay back. Me and her both figure that's $300 gone. *shrugs*

Told her we're not "bailing" the rest out anymore. Not being a jerk but me and her need to live our lives too. Cannot do that if we're dragging them along. We ain't making that good.
  5. Jazminedress
    Its okay
  6. void()
    Hm. Damn electrons, wires and glass. "Prepare to beam to CA." "Aye sir!" ... *sighs* Got to figuring a few days ago. Bumped to E-7 after boot camp. Figured after 28 years, from then til now, I would have made admiral. *shrugs* Oh well, I didn't like brass trophies anyway.
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 6 of 6