PDA

View Full Version : more sex please

bigbadmax
Apr 13, 2011, 8:11 AM
this may be a bisexual site but some postings are clearlly more from differing sexualities.

Caaveman
Apr 13, 2011, 9:55 AM
IMO, the best part about this sight is that it not only tolerates, but welcomes all (majorities and minorities alike). Not just the ones that fit into a tight catagory (such as bi). Wish more places could say the same.

darkeyes
Apr 13, 2011, 11:00 AM
this may be a bisexual site but some postings are clearlly more from differing sexualities.

U hav ne prob wiv that Maxie???:)

Diva667
Apr 13, 2011, 7:39 PM
I marked both "Bi" and "other" as I am pansexual & that encompasses more than just the binary sexes(M & F) it includes both those who identify as neither sex and those who identify as both sexes.

elian
Apr 13, 2011, 7:59 PM

Yes, isn't it great? A group of people with diverse gender and sexual identities trying to be respectful and encouraging of diversity.

roy m cox
Apr 13, 2011, 11:51 PM
100% BISEXUAL :bigrin:

snowpeach
Apr 14, 2011, 12:22 PM
This is a great site. We all want more sex. I want someone who doesn't want any strings. They just want more sex, so do I

12voltman59
Apr 14, 2011, 5:24 PM
I voted "other" since my feelings about all of the labels we currently use for sexuality---I feel are basically offbase at worst and inadequate and limiting at best---I just consider myself a sexual being since as humans, sex is a way that we show we like and care for other people.

I really do sort of chafe at the limitations of all of the terms we have for sexuality---I do suppose though that if and until the culture can grow up and accept a broader view of and be more accepting of sexuality other than pure heterosexuality---I guess that bisexuality is the term that does best fit me.

SexualBoigamer2012
Apr 14, 2011, 5:50 PM
I voted bi and other because I am technically not bi, but pansexual. I am basically bi but not technically.

_Joe_
Apr 14, 2011, 7:20 PM
Brace yourself for you know who complaining non-bi people should leave.

12voltman59
Apr 18, 2011, 11:27 AM
Ok Joe---where's the punch line??? You always have a punch line!!!!:bigrin::bigrin:

jollyrover
Apr 18, 2011, 1:47 PM
Bi all the way.

Ushanki
Apr 19, 2011, 10:43 AM
All these years...and what an IG - I actually had to look "pansexual" up. I did so and it suits me just fine. Ergo, I check>"other"

_Joe_
Apr 19, 2011, 11:49 AM
Ok Joe---where's the punch line??? You always have a punch line!!!!:bigrin::bigrin:

I'll make a line of rum punch for us to down, how's that ?

12voltman59
Apr 19, 2011, 11:52 AM
The point I was trying to make is that I think that our current definitions, descriptions and such regarding sexuality no matter what they are---only go so far and they can never truly be accurate or all encompassing--they surely are to my mind---also are rather limiting in their own ways and they "put into a box" those who do identify under whatever label.

I know its idealistic and all--and its more of a goal to strive for---but I would like to see that we just come to accept that a part of what we are as human beings is to be a sexual creature and that our sexuality is expressed in a variety of ways---and that it matters not how we express our sexuality---it simply "is what it is."

"I am's what I am's!!"

innaminka
Apr 19, 2011, 7:19 PM
I've been a member here for a number of years.
When I first came here I was married, and happily having sex with my husband and with a few other people of both sexes on a (very) casual basis.
My husband was aware that having sex with women as well as with him was part of my persona.
I think I qualified to be labelled "bi."

Over the years I have "grown." or changed or deviated - who cares about grammar.
I am now happily divorced and openly in an (almost) monogomous relationship with another woman. :female::female:

I think I could be classed as lesbian - that's would be how I would label myself (I hate labels)
But I don't think voting that way disqualifies me from being a participating member of this site/board.