PDA

View Full Version : Hello

mattia2
Jun 3, 2011, 7:17 PM
Hello,

My name is Mattia and am new here,can we connect and get to know each other more,my email is mattianapolitano@hotmail.com

Mattia

Flounder1967
Jun 3, 2011, 7:50 PM
Hello, Welcome and happy posting.

Realist
Jun 3, 2011, 7:52 PM
Mattia, first of all, welcome to the site.

Secondly, maybe you should look around some, read some of the posts with titles that interest you, then, get to know some of the members, here.

It's a little early to know who you may want to trade correspondence with.

As in all walks of life, there are probably those here who you will be more interested in and some you may not want to connect with, at all! The members, here run the gamut between Angels and Assholes..pick the ones you like and ignore the rest. (Luckily, in my view, there's more Angels!)

Actually, I got the same advice when I joined up. When I jumped right in without knowing anyone, I was advised to take it easy and get to know people, first. That was good advice and I have found a few folks I like a lot........and some I don't care to have anything to do with. Even met a couple in person, who were real jewels!

Don't be impatient, you'll be amazed at the characters, personalities, and the interesting things you may learn.

mattia2
Jun 3, 2011, 7:59 PM
Thanks Alot

Darkside2009
Jun 4, 2011, 1:05 AM
Hello! and welcome

Hmmmmmmm! Angels or Assholes, I wonder which category I fall under? lol Which of them has the cheaper membership plan? Free anger management courses? Ten percent discount with every swear word used? :bigrin:

onewhocares
Jun 4, 2011, 8:01 AM
A BIG welcome from across the sea.