PDA

View Full Version : sucked my first cock at 58

mrlickmegood
Jul 20, 2011, 5:11 AM
always been bicurious have fucked and had anal with a close friend long time ago,. i met a man that just turned me on hot 32 year old i w to suck his cock. we got together and we sucked fucked over and over 410 am hes pass out . this old fucker is still horny

cornholejoe
Jul 20, 2011, 10:53 AM
did my first bi sex at 53 and still going strong

lizard-lix
Jul 20, 2011, 10:55 AM
woohoo! congrats and enjoy the bi life!

bottom's up
Jul 20, 2011, 11:19 AM
KEEP STROKIN'

cornholejoe
Jul 20, 2011, 3:10 PM
i have found out old guys are hornier that young guys

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 20, 2011, 3:17 PM
LOL First of all, Congrats Joe-Honey. And that rule works for some of us horny old broads as well..:bigrin:;)
Cat

69luvr
Jul 20, 2011, 3:27 PM
always been bicurious have fucked and had anal with a close friend long time ago,. i met a man that just turned me on hot 32 year old i w to suck his cock. we got together and we sucked fucked over and over 410 am hes pass out . this old fucker is still horny

sounds great! I hope that you experimented with a kiss!:three:

pepperjack
Jul 20, 2011, 9:00 PM
I'm 58, hot, vigorous; can still attract younger women & the envious opposition of younger males; and they say we have "low T" (testosterone).

maxtor
Jul 21, 2011, 11:20 AM
they told me i had low t also by the doctor so they put me on injections twice monthly. now i am so horny all the time!!! i want sex 24/7 if i can get it!! it is sort of agonizing sometimes being horny all the time. i can finish with one sex romp and right into another and i am 59. lots of horniness and ready to go about anytime. am about like yourself, vigorous, and attract 30 and 40ish women all the time and have had a lot younger to contact me but whether they were serious or not was not known cause i didnt take them up on their offer usually due to them being in another state but have talke to them.

I'm 58, hot, vigorous; can still attract younger women & the envious opposition of younger males; and they say we have "low T" (testosterone).

ralphr6907
Jul 21, 2011, 12:53 PM
I'm still looking to suck my first cock but can't find any takers! I'm 60's, maybe that's it, I don't know.

I fantasize many times daily about sucking a cock and feeling it explode! Wow! I am afraid of STD's though but I think everyone is.

I want to suck a cock!

jbandersnatch
Jul 21, 2011, 1:29 PM
Well, I'm 73, and took the step from fantasy to reality when I was 69.....I thought that was an appropriate year to get with it!! Now I wonder, what the H... took me so long??!!

BiCplAz
Jul 21, 2011, 4:18 PM
i have found out old guys are hornier that young guys

Boy isn't that the truth, especially for other men.

pepperjack
Jul 21, 2011, 9:59 PM
that's why there's a site called SilverDaddies.

pepperjack
Jul 21, 2011, 10:02 PM
I'm still looking to suck my first cock but can't find any takers! I'm 60's, maybe that's it, I don't know.

I fantasize many times daily about sucking a cock and feeling it explode! Wow! I am afraid of STD's though but I think everyone is.

I want to suck a cock!

a town the size of Houston, surely u can find a nice, clean one

mrlickmegood
Jul 21, 2011, 10:18 PM
lots of things has happen, a bi friend i sucked fuck and got sucked and fucked great time took me to a bath house nothing but men their was scking and fucking everywhere at lease a hundred naked men or towels around them. glory holes back rooms lots of straight guys waiting to get suck and do some ass fucking i took a young man back he sucked me and i did him he played with my ass until i had to have it then he suck me somemore. it was great, am going back!

jackbirdjay
Jul 23, 2011, 11:34 AM
54 now my first I was 20. In my 20's and early 30's had sex with only guys. only been with 4 women all my life. well over 50 guys. I just love sucking a hard throbbing cock till it shoots deep in my mouth

roy m cox
Jul 24, 2011, 1:40 AM
heh i like old people they are good suckers :tong:
at 17yrs.
when i was at a public camp ground i was swimming and this old man was following me around the beach and payed for a hotdog and drink for me at a cushion stand , that was nice of him but he still following me all over and then i lost site of him , well i ended up in the shower that night getting ready for bed , and i turn around and he's their with me in the shower and he wanted to suck me , and im like ?_? "OK" well after i came he sezz to me good boy and gave me a kiss and walked out of their , well i get cleaned up and then get direst and go back to my tent take off my clothes and go to bed , the next morning when i start getting my stuff on to go for a walk i found a $100 bucks in my pocket i about feel on my ass , so yeah i love old people :bigrin:

LouiseBrooks
Jul 24, 2011, 1:50 AM
That was beautiful, Roy...;)

inky529
Jul 24, 2011, 4:01 AM
I am new to the site and curious how this all works.. I'm a freak ..I like black cock mostly and woman

roy m cox
Jul 28, 2011, 4:43 AM
That was beautiful, Roy...;)

heh thank you :flag4: