PDA

View Full Version : anal

1hot4u
Aug 11, 2011, 4:07 AM
I don't know about any one else,but enemas and anal sex are addictive. I wash out in the morning and afternoon and I have a wide variety of sex toys I use in the morning and evening large dildos and butt plugs.It feels so good to have my ass filled.I could do it all day,although my favorite is to have a real man in me.

njfan
Aug 11, 2011, 1:48 PM
At one time, I had about 20 different dildos and almost wore them out.

http://sexshoparena.com/upload/products/222_product_original.jpg

This was my favorite.

Michigan_cpl
Aug 11, 2011, 2:12 PM
yes i love giving and receiving anal. with real cocks or dildos, strap ons.

Axeman
Aug 11, 2011, 2:17 PM
I LOVE fucking an ass...it's kinda how I discovered my bi side...now I find different pleasures in fucking a woman's ass v. a man's....that said...I have been extremely curious to experience being fucked.

trentino
Aug 11, 2011, 2:20 PM
I'm sure that you'll be able to find MANY willing participants on this great site, Axeman !

foreverbi
Aug 17, 2011, 4:08 PM
I just love to have something up my ass, but nothing beats the feel of another guy shooting a nice warm load deep inside me. Oh Gawd I love everything cum can do for (to) you.

LastGent
Aug 17, 2011, 7:25 PM
(gasp...pant)...I should not have opened this thread. Oh dear. My anus is either a reincarnated savage cannibal or a man-eating alien from another dimension. Oh. Oh. Wow. I am literally so anally aroused at this moment I can barely breathe. And people wonder why I don't get out more; the slightest hint of anal play and I instantly lose control. The "Kong"? uuuhh...ten minutes...be back in ten minutes...

jimisbi
Aug 17, 2011, 9:44 PM
...It feels so good to have my ass filled.I could do it all day,although my favorite is to have a real man in me.

Having a real cock in me is also my favourite. Dildos are okay in a pinch and I've never gotten any pleasure from a strap-on, but nothing is better than the feel of a real cock sliding in and out of me followed by the exquisiteness of a guy's cum filling me up.