PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a girl with whom I can live a happy married life without opressing myself

samer_cool
Dec 27, 2011, 3:52 PM
I am here to find a girl with whom I can live a happy married life without opressing my same sex inclinations. I think there are also girls who are bi and are looking fr the same thing. I dont want to cheat my wife neither opress my same sex desires. Want a healthy relationship of trust and mutual respect. Presently I am living in germany but will move to india in few years.I am highly qualified and presentable. So I really want to meet someone intellectually stimulating and presentable, not looking fr casual sexual encounters. Do u think thats its possible to find the things I am looking for?Looking forward to get your views and if any one knows any girl who is also in a similar situation please inform me about her and help me to contact her.

Realist
Dec 27, 2011, 4:01 PM
I think you're on the right track and a lot smarter than I was!

I tried to deny my bisexuality and hid it for many years. I've been married 3 times and my sexual turmoil was probably the reason for the last two failures.

I think your theory is right-on, because I now have a bisexual girlfriend and am experiencing the best relationship of my life.

I lived in Germany for two years and had some of the best adventures of my life, there. Loved the country and the people, too.

If I had it all to do over again, I'd do exactly what you plan to! Stick to your standards and never settle for less than you want!

ErosUrge
Dec 27, 2011, 4:43 PM
I think you're on the right track and a lot smarter than I was!

I tried to deny my bisexuality and hid it for many years. I've been married 3 times and my sexual turmoil was probably the reason for the last two failures.

I think your theory is right-on, because I now have a bisexual girlfriend and am experiencing the best relationship of my life.

I lived in Germany for two years and had some of the best adventures of my life, there. Loved the country and the people, too.

If I had it all to do over again, I'd do exactly what you plan to! Stick to your standards and never settle for less than you want!

Couldn't agree more with Realist. And when you have come to terms as you have with the fact that you know you have a need for the same sex as well as the opposite sex and are willing to be honest about it, then you're bound to find that woman who understands it and will care. I know of so many couples who live happily and in harmony with each other allowing for the other to enjoy themselves with the same sex....
Best to you in your search. Sorry, don't have any single girl to recommend as I'm looking for her too. :bigrin:

slipnslide
Dec 27, 2011, 6:07 PM
I am here to find a girl with whom I can live a happy married life without opressing my same sex inclinations. I think there are also girls who are bi and are looking fr the same thing. I dont want to cheat my wife neither opress my same sex desires. Want a healthy relationship of trust and mutual respect. Presently I am living in germany but will move to india in few years.I am highly qualified and presentable. So I really want to meet someone intellectually stimulating and presentable, not looking fr casual sexual encounters. Do u think thats its possible to find the things I am looking for?Looking forward to get your views and if any one knows any girl who is also in a similar situation please inform me about her and help me to contact her.

You need to grow up and start acting like an adult. What you're saying is "I want to act like a spoiled child and not have anyone call me out on it". That's ridiculous.

mikey3000
Dec 27, 2011, 10:20 PM
You need to grow up and start acting like an adult. What you're saying is "I want to act like a spoiled child and not have anyone call me out on it". That's ridiculous.

LOL!!! Typical.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 27, 2011, 10:54 PM

we offer a wide range of females for your viewing pleasure, and we take paypal, most major credit cards and we can make them to order...... :tong::tong:

seriously, people tend to have a very weird idea about bisexual females... they are people too, and need to be treated like people..... if you want to meet the type of lady you are looking for, you need to come across as a person that has more interests than getting laid with permission from your partner......

in order to impress a lady and gain her interest, present yourself as more than just a person that is already planning their next sexual encounter with other people, a lady likes to see well rounded, interesting people that show that the lady is going to matter more than the casual sex partners that you want permission to go off with....

a lil hint is to not tell people what you want, but put forward your better qualities as a person and that will get peoples attention a lot faster as they will find you to be interesting, intelligent, mature.. and be interested in getting to know you better as a person... and that can be a dammed site more attractive than " I want a partner that will let me screw around "

I met my partner in a online game where I was head admin, and it was my way of dealing with people in a consistent and even handed manner that stood out to her, not the fact that I was bisexual, so you need to think outside of the square when it comes to finding the lady that best suits your ideals of the right woman..... and let your best qualities shine thru......

if that sounds like too much hard work.... try something like WWW.BuyABride.com or something

Gearbox
Dec 28, 2011, 6:37 PM
There are lots of non-monogamous people about, who'd prefer that kind of marriage/relationship. I know I would.lol
IMO it's the healthiest option for a bi couple with no jealousy etc issues.

You'd best advertise on plenty of sites as honestly as you have here, to find a suitable partner though. Most of the time their already married, when they realise what kind of relationship is best for them.

Try the regular dating sites. 'Regular' as in 'heterosexual' ones, as they will probably have their fare share of bi's too.
The bigger the net you cast, the better your chances.
Good luck.;)