PDA

View Full Version : Finally our truth will be heard!

dafydd
Apr 18, 2012, 10:13 PM
ive never worn lederhosen...but its kinda hot actuallly. here is the word, now lets all agree. d

dafydd
Apr 18, 2012, 10:16 PM
ok im a div.... there was supposed to be a video embedded. elian knows how to embed video.... elian...drew?

axlton
Apr 18, 2012, 10:28 PM
paste url of video here
or just click the little filmstrip icon in the editor and it will save you from typing the tags yourself.

JP1986UM
Apr 18, 2012, 10:33 PM
this thread is full of fail....lol :bigrin:

dafydd
Apr 18, 2012, 10:39 PM
paste url of video here or just click the little filmstrip icon in the editor and it will save you from typing the tags yourself. but i want to embed so it looks better. now ive mucked up this thread. i see no filmstrip, and ur link wont open. im not on computer. can you embed it mate, please? here it is, cheers :) drew delete all above. sigh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-4w6NqfLAc&feature=player_embedded

tenni
Apr 18, 2012, 10:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-4w6NqfLAc&feature=player_embedded

Here you go Dafydd You...buy sexual. Bizarre World of the Buysexual ;) What does a buy sexual wear under his lederhosen? :)

dafydd
Apr 18, 2012, 10:54 PM
this thread is full of fail....lol :bigrin: guffaw! bicringe:) go Tennii!

Long Duck Dong
Apr 18, 2012, 11:46 PM
dafydd, thanks for making me snort coffee out my nose.... lol..... those cartoons are hilarious....

12voltman59
Apr 19, 2012, 12:14 PM
I have seen that video before--it is very funny and pretty much hit upon, in a humorous fashion, just about every talking point memo from both the straight and gay/lesbian worlds about the dangers and "unreality" of bisexuality. Glad it finally got posted up again

falcondfw
Apr 19, 2012, 2:47 PM
Tenni,
Now THAT was funny!!!! lol!!!!!

dafydd
Apr 19, 2012, 7:07 PM
Here you go Dafydd You...buy sexual. Bizarre World of the Buysexual ;) What does a buy sexual wear under his lederhosen? :)[/QUOTE]

ha i dunno...maybe the same thing a bisixyearold wears?