PDA

View Full Version : whats the best lube ?

biblkman
Jul 5, 2012, 10:24 AM
Me and my lady had a ball last night ! I took a small plug & loosened myself than took the dildo and preped myself, when she used it on me if felt great... No pain cause of all the preping but...we had to keep applying lube, I know its expected but we had to keep applying it was as if my ass instantly absorbed the lube, so my question is...is there a lube that will realy last ? I don't mind applying lube while in the middle of ass play but I don't want to have to apply lube every 5 minutes...any advice

12voltman59
Jul 5, 2012, 12:21 PM
With there being so many varieties of lube out there--available at sources that range from your local drug store, to local sex shops, online sex toy retailers, etc---Hustler Hollywood stores have some pretty good stuff---you can find them online and order that way if there is not a store near you---they don't have very many of them and as it happens-most of them are not all that far from me.

I think you just have to try the different ones yourself, because it seems that everyone has their favorite brands and what works best for them----but one good thing about this product search--it can sure be a whole lotta fun in doing this "research"!! :oh:

mongojustapawn
Jul 5, 2012, 12:31 PM
I have found sort of a combination works well. First after cleaning up I go to the old standby and apply Vaseline on the inside, just a good coating with a finger. Then I use a great product you now find in all of the Walgreen stores. It is located next to the condoms and such. It is a silicone based lubricant known as Wet Platinum and comes in a black dildo shaped bottle. I have been using this for about five years. It works for toys as well as the real thing. The only drawback is that it is tough to get off as it takes a long time in the shower. Believe me you will love it.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 5, 2012, 2:30 PM
I personally love Passion Lube. It isnt as sticky as other lubes that I have used. Astro glide is pretty good but a bit spendy. I used to have a site for wholesale lubes somewhere in here. I'll see if I can find it for ya..:} Theres always the good old stand by--Baby Oil..:}
Have fun.
Cat

12voltman59
Jul 5, 2012, 3:31 PM
Yeah Cat--Baby Oil is pretty good and I actually like to use Olive Oil as a standby, in a pinch lube too---I do try to use the stuff that I cook most things for and save the really pricey EOO for use in things like salad dressings or with some "fancy food"--Bon Appetite!!

Gearbox
Jul 5, 2012, 4:29 PM
Liquid Silk is great. Non sticky, silky, and it's a creamy white liquid that looks like cum. Just lubing up is a turn on!:tongue:

biguy1940
Jul 5, 2012, 5:57 PM
i have found that Albolene (a makeup remover) works very well, and its water based so it washes off fairly easy, with soap....my ex called it "slickemfaster"...never had a problem with it...you can find it at walgreens makeup counter...around $10 for a good sized jar

gatwat
Jul 5, 2012, 6:01 PM
I agree. Albolene works really well.

67torinouy
Jul 5, 2012, 6:23 PM
I like the Adam and Eve Lube no nonoxynol. like to use it to masterbate or being pegged. does tend to dry if kinda windy like a ceiling fan but just a couple drops of water makes it super slick again

TonyBi4older
Jul 5, 2012, 9:18 PM
Astro Glide is my favorite. Of course cum from a partner works really good as well. :suave:

BigZipper
Jul 6, 2012, 12:36 AM
My wife is trying to figure out why we go through so much vegetable oil! Most of the lubes require some rewetting with water. Keep a small spritz bottle on the night stand.

innaminka
Jul 6, 2012, 9:31 PM
For the front - what nature gave us. Unbeatable in regard to texture, amount and slipperiness ...... not to mention the taste ......:oh:

Round back ........ something commercial. I've always stuck with good old KY. Simple and uncomplicated.

....and as one who knows ..........never try toothpaste...:yikes2: (it's a long story)

falcondfw
Jul 6, 2012, 10:57 PM
never, EVER, use KY touch warming massage gel! EVER! In those sensitive spots, it warms WAYYY too well. lol

Bishyguy1958
Jul 6, 2012, 11:06 PM
I used to use Asshole glide, err...ASTROglide. Then I won a tub of Doc Johnson's Anal Lube at an adult toy party.
Great for pegging, but a bear to clean off.

matt731
Jul 7, 2012, 10:39 PM
I used Astroglide until I was introduced to "Gun Oil". Great lube and easy clean up. There is also "Gun Oil Gel", but it's not as easy when it comes to cleanup.

biblkman
Jul 7, 2012, 10:44 PM
@ innamanka...toothpaste...ouch lol ! Would love to hear the story behind that one ! LOL

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Jul 10, 2012, 12:42 AM

Not a fan of lube myself....
For the time being, I produce enough precum to lube any hole & if that ever stops I have no idea what I will do.
Outside of motor oil & natural fluids, I just do not like the feel of lubes.

cbb83
Jul 11, 2012, 3:04 PM
Olive oil, mineral (baby) oil, any KY, and any specifically formulated for anal sex lubes that are from reputable sources are all good safe choices.

Motor oil, make up remover, gun oil (assuming it's really gun oil and not a brand name), and other lubes not built to purpose should all be avoided for health reasons. The rectum is a giant mucous membrane that allows some substances to bypass the blood-brain barrier and you really don't want to be putting random substances up there.

Never use canola oil, it has trace amounts of a certain neurotoxin in it (canola oil = rapeseed oil), that has been linked to various mental illnesses later in life.

N23orMore
Jul 19, 2012, 8:39 AM
You could use grape seed oil and we have used STR8 Cam lube. Does not taste bad and feels silky. Have recently bought it in the gallon size (ROR - raugh out roud). One of the nicest lubes though is totally natural. Teaching your GF or wife to squirt is incredible. I have gotten my GF to squirt on a regular basis to the point she squirts not when we make love or I can make her squirt pretty much at will. I have also taught her to squirt herself. The feel is silky smooth and to me tastes like cucumbers in water. Her ejaculate is not watery but a slightly thicker consistency. Once she gets her body used to squirting she will automatically produce her own lubricant. And talk about a turn on!!!! Watching her finger herself and shooting a stream or squirting her cum on me or on the sheets is unbelievably sexy. If you have any questions I have accumulated quite a bit of videos and info and would be happy to teach you how to squirt your GF/wife or a female how to.

delane
Jul 19, 2012, 8:52 AM
i've really enjoyed the water-based lubes i've gotten at 'priscillas'....don't know if that helps any, but...they have some cute things and sometimes even a helpful staff!!!! (just fyi)
the ones i've tried are GREAT, w/respect to lasting power and non-irritation!!!!

gen11
Jul 19, 2012, 2:30 PM
Heard of a not-too-bright guy who once used Ben Gay for himself and his wife because he saw it contained petroleum jelly, which was their regular they were out of . . . . understand that he only did it once .. . . and barely lived to tell about it.

saltydog4now
Jul 21, 2012, 4:46 PM
Down here in the jungle, good ole Coconut oil is awesome, and many more uses too!

Gr8Butt4U
Aug 13, 2012, 7:11 PM
Olive oil works great and cleans up easy......

onewhocares
Aug 13, 2012, 8:47 PM
Well it seems that many have their own preferences. It seems that when hubby and I first start out, I (being a large woman fifty and into menopause) feel more comfy with him using lube on me when he uses his fingers. Unfortunately, he is NOT an oral man. I well have tried to go beyond that. Our lubes of preference at Adam and Eve Anal lube. Swiss Navy and any of the PINK family of lubes. Enjoy.

Belle

liberlib
Aug 14, 2012, 11:48 AM
My wife's gynecologist recommended Crisco. It does not harm condoms, the mucus membrane, does not dry up/absorb quickly, apparently does not support yeast infections. It does require a little bit of soap and water to cleanup but actually is easier to cleanup then some other lubs. It works better then the more watery lubs on my butt plugs and when I plug here. And it is cheap and commonly found in the house.:impleased

can i watch
Aug 15, 2012, 6:22 PM
Bf and I use baby oil...but it sometimes causes a 'sting' for me when we fuck. I am going to try albolene. Guy friends of mine swear by crisco. And wtf with the "warming sensation" lubes out there? You couldnt pay me to use that....IT ALREADY FEELS SO GOOD ! Why you wanna go burning it all up?? LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLL

can i watch
Aug 15, 2012, 6:24 PM
Heard of a not-too-bright guy who once used Ben Gay for himself and his wife because he saw it contained petroleum jelly, which was their regular they were out of . . . . understand that he only did it once .. . . and barely lived to tell about it.
Seriously?? why not just put cayenne pepper on it? SHEESH! and OUCH !

Mulder
Aug 15, 2012, 6:48 PM
Why would you need lube at all to have sex?

can i watch
Aug 15, 2012, 7:00 PM
was that to me? If so....ill explain.

I will do a lot of ass play for my bf...which comes somewhere in between a nice long hand job (baby oil) and sometimes, there after i will fuck him. No one wants to be running off to clean up babyoil..so i feel it , hence , the sting. Generally when we begin there isnt any oil involved..and so when i cum , and cum, and cum so its actually dripping down to my azzz and bed sheets...no there is NO need for lube ;)

can i watch
Aug 15, 2012, 7:07 PM
btw...did you all know that saliva has magical powers? It can remove stains AND>>>>make for a nice slippery romp:love87:

So many problems can be solved if you just "get it wet"

MtnMan
Aug 16, 2012, 1:55 AM
a close friend has been using albolene regularly and loves it--promised to introduce it to me when next we get together. I've tried most artificial lubes and found them to be less lubricious than precum, so I guess that's about where I'm at at the moment.

DiamondDog
Sep 7, 2012, 2:21 AM
Is the lube for jack off or is it for anal sex?

If it's for j/o it's fine to use oil based lubes as long as you don't plan on doing anal or vaginal sex later and using latex condoms.

If it's for anal sex use a water based or silicone lube, and make sure it's compatible with the condoms that are going to be used on the dick or sex toy you're putting up your ass or in someone else's ass.

Was the plug easy for you to take? Did it hurt you? I am not into any sort of receptive anal sex so I would find that painful and I would not do it.

NjbiGuy01
Sep 7, 2012, 9:36 AM
I like Astroglide (as do my partners), although it can get a little sticky afterwards. Ideally, a woman who lubes well on her own is best...for men, Astroglide is very good...

Jessicaknight
Sep 12, 2012, 4:12 PM
I agree. Albolene works the best.

R. R. Wayne
Sep 12, 2012, 11:44 PM
Why would you need lube at all to have sex?

It is not uncommon as women age to experience some vaginal dryness. And for some men to produce or stop producing pre-cum. Just wait your turn, it will happen.

NakedInSeattle
Sep 13, 2012, 1:16 PM
We agree with Biguy1940...Albolene is the best...it doesn't turn sticky...but it does absorb into the skin so have to repeat sometimes.

BornBiSexual
Oct 25, 2012, 8:26 AM
Man X silicone lube, wife bangs me for hours with this stuff never wears out.