PDA

View Full Version : Am I Biputer or Triputer?

tenni
Aug 13, 2012, 6:35 PM
Oh..my, :bounce:

I'm laying on my futon sofa (Chesterfield in old Canuck) with my Macbook Pro laptop resting on my lap/stomach.(ya I know frying my sperm) By my left foot is my new Assus laptop using microsoft technology. Next to the new kid is my Assus tablet (Android). In my left front pocket rests my Android smart phone. That is Mac, Microsoft PC and Android systems to deal with.

I started with PC microsoft. Switched to Mac technology about six years ago to do editing. I'd use my old PC when I really really needed Word. Android came along last May. Now back to PC Microsoft as of last Saturday's purchase.(I wanted to save my Mac just for editing and I "need" to be able to use a real Word programme. ) The keyboards are different PC versus Mac.

Hell, I'm a ludite video artist not a techie at all.:yikes2::tongue:

Does anyone else find themselves coping with three different computer system technologies?

I am bisexual but what am:... biputer or triputer? lol:confused:

Being bisexual should we all try to support at least two computer systems? ;) (PC & Mac, Mac & Android, PC & Android etc.)

Where does the RIM Blackberry system fall?

This is brought to you by joking and smart arsing around..but go ahead which system to do you prefer?

Are you confused by all the technology but still want it?

Enquiring people want to know. :)

darkeyes
Aug 13, 2012, 7:12 PM
Im no techie.. not that interested in technology as such... has always been microsoft even tho it has proven a pain in arse and fulla glitches an hitchesll Too often... ver suspect stuff microsoft.. if I have a prob I cant sort.. big bruv rides 2 rescue... he is a techie an if he doesn't know it isn't worth knowing... have never needed very much cos Im not computer adventurous and don't really care... long as it does what I want windows is fine with me cos its easy peasy... wherever I've worked has always been windows... it was microsoft at uni, is microsoft at school... being a monosexual I'm a monosystem as well;)... me phone is a blackberry but am due am upgrade soon... don't use it for computing as much as I should cos its so fucking slow... ne ways.. 2 busy talking either on or off it and txtin' for that... lollllllll

....ooo yea.. of course am a trisystem and more person after all... microsoft, tongue and fingers... often all at same time... multi tasker.. well.. we do and can can't we girls?...and still do things old fashioned way with pen and paper at same time... and most importantly... make sure the plonk is kept topped up;)!!!