PDA

View Full Version : Advice please! Confused!

rockthehouse87
May 16, 2013, 11:43 AM
Hi everyone, I started talking to this girl and we hit it off pretty good! She told me a lot about herself. She asked if I get hit on a lot n she said she would hit on me. I said how I was going to get another piercing and she said well when ya go ill come along with you. So we exchanged numbers n everything was good we talked n I fell asleep texting her n I told her she laughed n told me how cute I was. I told her if it wasn't so late I'd drive to cuddle with her n she said she wishes I could. Then all the sudden nothin. A week or 2 went by and then I text her n she asked me who I was n I told her n we started talkin again. She sent me a pic n I have a thing for dark hair n light eyes she tells me dark hair blue eyes baby over here. Then nothin again... Another week or 2 went by n I sent her a message on pof n we talked asked her when we were gonna hangout n she said when she gets money. So I pulled the oh shit ud actually hang out with me n she said well yea I would when I get money for gas. So then we found each other on facebook we were friends for a few days on there then she took me off but she hasnt taken me off on pof. n now nothin again. Basically idk if she's actually interested in hangout n all that or if she's playin a game like she wants me to chase her type thing?... She seemed down for hangin out n all that so idk. Feedback would be greatly appreciated n opinions on what it sounds like.. Yea ill admit I kinda fell for her a little bit from talking to her. Thanks!!!