PDA

View Full Version : Help! I'm obsessed with taking a cock in my ass!

fuzzylogic1969
Jan 3, 2014, 12:00 AM
Lately, all I can think about is getting fucked in the ass. Whether it's in a isolated cabin with my legs in the air while a good friend drives his thick cock in me or on all fours in a hotel room where a business man I just met in a bar has hold of my hips and is sliding his long cock into my inner depths while his balls slap on my ass. So, my question for the group men or women is what do you like about anal. Not just the sensation. That's good, but what turns you on about a hard cock sliding deep into your ass?

joavi
Jan 3, 2014, 1:38 AM
I hate it, it hurts like hell, and the man fucking me doesn't give a shit, and just wants to enjoy my supernarrow ass and they'll keep saying "I know you like it. I know you enjoy it"
And fucking someone, not really my thinng up to now. But I'' have to later, to have kids

gale_mn
Jan 3, 2014, 1:58 AM
love being fuck hard

ErosUrge
Jan 3, 2014, 4:51 AM
Well being obsessed wouldn't be the right word to describe it for me, but there is no doubt that with the right circumstances, person, and of course cock that the experience is amazing...I have had some very ecstatic and breathtaking orgasms while taking a cock in my ass. I never thought I'd ever see the day because of the first negative experiences in which it hurt very much...that is no longer the case...I would say to Joavi and TMendoza that though you've had negative experiences, it can change....if you really want it to.

onesucker4u
Jan 3, 2014, 7:14 AM
I think about it every day. If I ever meet a guy with a slender cock (again) I will be his slave. I came from just riding a smaller than average dick while he was fucking me back really fast. It's what I want more than anything.

Newly_Bi
Jan 3, 2014, 7:40 AM
I love having a massive dick inside me. I've have only had the chance to fuck two guys so far, and they were both over 7" and thick and I loved every minute of it. My favorite dildo is a 10" long, 8" thick dildo and I take it all the way. With a little lube and patience, it's not painful and VERY pleasurable. I can't wait to have more dicks in my ass. and I love looking down and seeing a guy just pounding me. I also love reaching down and feeling his dick slide in and out of my ass.

actor
Jan 3, 2014, 10:18 AM
Wondering about it...would like to fondle my man....hold it and then carefully place it inside ....is it truly enjoyable?

welder153
Jan 3, 2014, 11:09 AM
God yes , there's not much way to describe it , but having a man inside you is wonderful

gotlek
Jan 3, 2014, 12:48 PM
​Me too honey.

cornholejoe
Jan 3, 2014, 1:45 PM
yeah its good if the right guy does it

Fzmr9t
Jan 3, 2014, 1:56 PM
I've only been with one and he wasn't overly large and it was a bit painful, but once I relaxed, I REALLY enjoyed the moment of having him move in and out and his hands on me and listening to the sounds of pleasure that he made.

I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!

joavi
Jan 3, 2014, 2:42 PM
Wondering about it...would like to fondle my man....hold it and then carefully place it inside ....is it truly enjoyable?

Why didd you add me to your friends before you ever wrote me a private message
and now you ain't even sending one back.

Basin_Bouy
Jan 3, 2014, 4:38 PM
Personally, I love being on the receiving end of Anal Sex. If done right, is orgasmic. I usually cum without ever having my cock touched

GrizzlyGrinder
Jan 3, 2014, 10:58 PM
The moment he slids it in you and it hurts until his cock head pokes through then it is sweet pleasure! MMMMMM!!! The the feeling of that thick cock filling your ass and rubbing his head on your prostate as he thrusts faster and faster until you feel him throb and shoot a hot load in your ass. Amazing!

GrizzlyGrinder
Jan 3, 2014, 11:34 PM
Its part of the allure for me. My boyfriend is black and his loads are pretty big. Its the feeling of having that warm cum spurting in your ass. Its just like sucking his dick. I flick the fernum with my tongue then swallow his head right as he shoots his load. if I don't time it right its all over. Time it right and you get a great salty shot down your throat. He does the same to me.

GrizzlyGrinder
Jan 3, 2014, 11:35 PM
Not right away. But yes it can be messy. But it feels great.

joavi
Jan 4, 2014, 2:42 AM
The moment he slids it in you and it hurts until his cock head pokes through then it is sweet pleasure! MMMMMM!!! The the feeling of that thick cock filling your ass and rubbing his head on your prostate as he thrusts faster and faster until you feel him throb and shoot a hot load in your ass. Amazing!

And I'm being told so few people here have BAREBACK SEX, including CUMMING INSIDE, well herese another one who DOES THAT

BiLeo
Jan 4, 2014, 6:52 AM
I must say that it does feel wonderful for me. I have been with men and been pegged buy women, I enjoy both ways. I am getting aroused just thinking about it.

trs50ms
Jan 4, 2014, 8:04 AM
I love having a massive dick inside me. I've have only had the chance to fuck two guys so far, and they were both over 7" and thick and I loved every minute of it. My favorite dildo is a 10" long, 8" thick dildo and I take it all the way. With a little lube and patience, it's not painful and VERY pleasurable. I can't wait to have more dicks in my ass. and I love looking down and seeing a guy just pounding me. I also love reaching down and feeling his dick slide in and out of my ass.

I like them big and thick as well and as for the pain, I like that to! One of my favorite things is when a guy will flex his dick while inside me, it is a awesome feeling!

robert4friends
Jan 4, 2014, 8:41 AM
My ass gets hungry for it sometimes. When it does, nothing else will do. A woman with a strap-on is great and lasts longer. If she is really enthusiastic I can get addicted to her in no time. A man is more enthusiastic and his body is built for thrusting. There is something different about the way a man moves and he doesn't need to be huge to give you the same pleasure as a much larger dildo. There is also something very special about a man cumming inside you that I really like. The look on his face and his intense grind on that last few strokes make it special even if I don't cum. I never say no to a man or a woman wanting my ass. It is different if a man or a woman but always too good to say no to.

GrizzlyGrinder
Jan 4, 2014, 1:58 PM
And I'm being told so few people here have BAREBACK SEX, including CUMMING INSIDE, well herese another one who DOES THAT We are tested regularly and are monogamous

Bicuriousman
Jan 5, 2014, 11:33 AM
Joavi ,I totally understand where you are coming from, although I do enjoy receiving anal, there are just some men who do not now how to use what they were given. scratch it up as a learning experience and find one who does know how to use what they were given.

lookn4fun64
Jan 5, 2014, 11:51 AM
:tongue::tongue:Good luck, let me know if I can help. By the way - bareback or protected?

lookn4fun64
Jan 5, 2014, 11:52 AM
I would love to lick it

joavi
Jan 5, 2014, 12:50 PM
Joavi ,I totally understand where you are coming from, although I do enjoy receiving anal, there are just some men who do not now how to use what they were given. scratch it up as a learning experience and find one who does know how to use what they were given.

I'm not bottom so I don't care about it + I barely have sex 4 times a year so

dickhand
Jan 5, 2014, 2:15 PM
Oh Grizzly Grinder , If you are monogamous , then why do you have to be tested regularly ? Expecting an STD to just materialize out of thin air ?

bi4asplay
Jan 5, 2014, 2:42 PM
I love to be topped. I think about daily and use my 9 in toy a couple of times a week. The largest real cock I have ever had was around 7 and he does know how to use it. Is was so nice before you had to be so carefull and could feel his hot cum shooting into you. Now there is no way that I would even concider taking an unprotected cock in my ass, but I would sure rather have a cock in me than this toy,hehehe

Asspussy302
Jan 5, 2014, 3:53 PM
I love a nice cock in my ass. It can't just be anyone though. I have to know the guy very well and trust him totally.

BigD-BiGuy
Jan 6, 2014, 3:18 AM
I have had a number of dildos, strapons, and other things, but never a cock, and I AM obsessed with wnating one. I can only imagne the fell of it throbbing inside me, But I am chosey and want to stay clan and safe. MY day will cum...

cibeis
Jan 6, 2014, 5:51 AM
Help?? Get one! Im married for more than 25 years and not only I love it, but my wife too. I get fucked in my manpussy since I was 15 and there is nothing better than to satisfy a horny man deep inside you! When I met my wife, she knew that Im a bisexual bottom bitch and for her it came natural to start taking it in the ass too. My lovers fuck us both in the ass! Of course the first time (or a few times) it might hurt a bit but believe me, if you are a true bi you will love it!! I suggest you start widening your sweet hole with some toys and feel the pleasure!

lookn4fun64
Jan 6, 2014, 9:12 AM
It's a whole new step in the sex experience. I would love to be fucked again or do it to a partner.

Dunmor
Jan 6, 2014, 9:23 AM
Its all about satisfying the man you are with. the penetration is wonderful, despite the pain. When your man cums, its the best. Safety first, always use a condom

joavi
Jan 6, 2014, 10:00 AM
Its all about satisfying the man you are with. the penetration is wonderful, despite the pain. When your man cums, its the best. Safety first, always use a condom

That's not what the men though untll today that I met

gotlek
Jan 6, 2014, 11:08 AM
​I just love being fucked in the ass...

joavi
Jan 6, 2014, 11:57 AM
I'm sorry to say but those pictures aren't very..... hot.
Too dark, and that hole looks like its been fucked by 10 hands at once.