PDA

View Full Version : sexy dreams

Meliss
Feb 21, 2014, 9:30 AM
I awoke remembering a sexy dream this morning. I was at a dance where there was a pause for a performance with chairs ringing the dance floor. There were not enough chairs so I was sitting on the floor as others were doing. An attractive lady wearing a short skirt moved close and stood close to me nearly on top of me. I looked up and she was wearing no panties. She sort of spread her legs and I could see that she was still a bit puffy an wet implying recent sexual activity. I noticed that she was oozing a bit of white cum still. Suddenly a drop of it fell onto my face. I remember In the dream trying to decide if I should avoid the drop or open my mouth.

Plumhead2
Feb 21, 2014, 10:14 AM
And then in MY dream, you saw another drop about to fall out of her puffy pussy. Almost in a trance, you reached up and swiped it with your finger. You could see her body tremble as she felt your digital invasion. She looked down at you with wide eyes and flaring nostrils as you lustfully licked your finger. The thought crossed your mind that maybe she wasn't totally fulfilled yet. Maybe she needed more. Moving herself so close to you, knowing that you were on the floor and capable of looking up at her bare treasure, she must have hoped that her strategy would awake the same lustful thoughts in you. It is quite crazy what we do when we are turned on to the point of desperation. For some reason, she felt that you might be the one to push it further. Oh, the rush that comes from playing this kind of sexual game. We get so aroused by pursuing and by having the other person respond to us.

I awoke remembering a sexy dream this morning. I was at a dance where there was a pause for a performance with chairs ringing the dance floor. There were not enough chairs so I was sitting on the floor as others were doing. An attractive lady wearing a short skirt moved close and stood close to me nearly on top of me. I looked up and she was wearing no panties. She sort of spread her legs and I could see that she was still a bit puffy an wet implying recent sexual activity. I noticed that she was oozing a bit of white cum still. Suddenly a drop of it fell onto my face. I remember In the dream trying to decide if I should avoid the drop or open my mouth.

Gearbox
Feb 21, 2014, 1:13 PM
Recently I dreamed I was shagging Man-At-Arms from the He-man cartoon.:tongue: I fucked him hard up his muscley arse an in his moustached face for ages, until some other bloke came along (may have been He-man?) and joined in. We all had very sweaty sex for a while and eventually cum. I cum on Man-At-Arms tache.lol
As I was dressing, the other two confessed that they had fallen in love with each other.:bigrin: I was very happy for them, and insisted that they stayed there in my bed for some 1-1 while I went shopping.

I honestly did, YES! Must have suppressed that one for quite a while!:rolleyes:

void()
Feb 22, 2014, 11:08 AM
Meliss & Plumhead2, these sound very tempting dreams. Watching
from across the room, I would slip over and offer Meliss a better
seat. Then she could be up off the cold floor astride something more
loving. She could continue going after the lady whom needs satisfied,
while being driven to bliss herself. Plummhead, you're on the mark
about the pursuit being so erotic, yummy. Ah, but to dream ...