PDA

View Full Version : Wife's dildo

averageguy
Jun 18, 2014, 10:33 AM
I like to use my wife's dildos up ass. Does anyone do this? Have you been caught? Tell me your story.

Lunatic1966
Jun 18, 2014, 11:05 AM
I too use my wife's toy.......we call it her boyfriend... She has used it on me once or twice and I have used it myself many times....only caught once....I have been caught using my vibrating butt plug regularly.....usually ends up in her riding me and having a great O.........well both if us really...lol

Neonaught
Jun 18, 2014, 11:06 AM
No we have his and hers versions. I hope you wash hers well after use r she could et a roaring case of vaginitis.

Lunatic1966
Jun 18, 2014, 11:08 AM
yes, I always do a complete wash when finished. Is fun doing that as well.....we always play safe because no one needs that kind of issue!!!

averageguy
Jun 18, 2014, 11:23 AM
yes washing them after use is a regular thing, wife has used them in the past on me, but dosnt any more. I go ahead and use it with out her knowing, or so I hope.

Ja&Ve
Jun 18, 2014, 2:48 PM
Do not do that unless you know it's impermeable and can be sterilized. Platinum cured silicone is the best bet. Pricey but worth it. Or put a condom over it. My husband would lose a body part if he used my toys without a condom over it. Bladder and kidney infections are no laughing matter, and vaginitis is a horror.

BiBedBud
Jun 18, 2014, 4:25 PM
Sharing sex toys, especially one that's been in a pussy and an ass, is very "tricky".

To be clear, you and your wife could safely share a toy if it was designated "ass only"; assuming the two of you are "fluid bonded" (you're both OK with unsafe sex).

However, if that toy is going into her pussy and you're putting it in your ass; this is problematic, as others have noted above.

The problem is, all sex toy material is "permeable" which means that bacteria from your ass can go below the surface, making it impossible to wash off. This is theoretically not true for the one exception material used in higher-end sex toys; that being toys made from "Platinum-Cured Silicone". This material is not "permable"; and neither is glass or metal sex toys. All other flexible/pliable/soft sex toys *are* permable, which means that you can't fully clean them just by washing them.

Platinum-cured sex toys are more expensive, but they are "impermeable", which means they can be washed, theoretically. However, there may be knicks and tiny splits in the material that can be enough to harbour the cooties, even after a diligent washing. Platinum-cured sex toys can be boiled (unlike other soft materials, which will melt). However, we should consider that boiling isn't necessarilly a cure-all, as there are some pathogens that are not destroyed by boiling. I am refering here to "prions" which is a rather odd type of pathogen -- not a bacteria, virus or fungus -- actually little more than a piece of "RNA" (itself one half of DNA). To my knowledge, there is no sexually transmitted disease that stems from a prion; so this warning is perhaps ahead of its time. But, that doesn't mean there isn't something going on that even medical science doesn't know about. FYI: "Mad Cow Disease" aka CJD which is the human variant of BSE; this is a "prion disease".

Please note: The common advice to put a condom on your sex toys is in theory a good idea. But it often forgets that other rule that you're not supposed to use silicone lube with a silicone toy; as many lubricated condoms are actually lubed with silicone lubricant. THAT'S RIGHT, if you put a silicone-lubed condom on your Platinum-Cure Silicone sex toy; you're going to damage it. I know how expensive these things are, and I wish the manufacturers would note that on their prackaging; but I don't think any of them do. FYI: I have phoned/emailed all of the major condom manufacturers to ask if there is silicone in their lubed condoms, and they all said yes.

SO THEREFORE, if you're going to put a condom on your silicone sex toy for whatever reason; be sure to use an unlubricated condom.

A better idea is probably to GET YOUR OWN TOY!

ALSO NOTE: Using an insertable sex toy that isn't made of either; metal, glass, or platinum-cure silicone is a great way to "dose" yourself with a slew of chemicals that are known to be *endocrine disrupters* (they mess with your hormones, and could possibly pose a cancer risk or the risk of birth defects in your children).

Don't believe me? Try this test with your sex toy. Place it on a nice clean sheet of office paper, and leave it in a warm place for a while (few hours at least). Afterwards, look at that piece of paper. You'll discover that the lower-grade materials will "leach" an oily substance into the paper, which you can see because it'll look like it's got oil on it. This substance is any number of a class of materials known as phthalates (i.e. "plasticizers"), which are used to make ordinarilly rigid plastics pliable so that you'll enjoy sticking them up your hooo-ha. This solution for rigid plastics is offered without any medical or scientific reasoning towards safety. In other words; no thought was given to safety.

There is no government agency regulating this stuff, and unethical/ uncaring manufacturers are free to use whatever (probably cheapest) material they can think of, to make a sex toy. This is why it is worth it to pay the price and only use sex toys that are made of impermeable materials, from manufacturers that actually care (i.e. nothing made in China).

From my research, impermeable means stainless steel, glass, and platinum-cure silicone. Everything else should be considered biochemically unsafe for prolonged or repeated use, espcially internally.

Since I know some will ask: If you put a latex condom on a cheap toy, it's not a solution to the problem of phthalate leaching, as this substance will go right through a condom. In fact, I once left a condom on a cheap sex toy and forgot about it for a couple of days, and when I found it again under the bed, the condom was all blistered and "transformed".

Platinum-cure silicone sex toys don't leach. Of course neither do metal or glass (both of which hold heat really well, and can be ultra-smooth; so there's definitely reason to consider metal or glass). Unfortunately, insertable sex toys made of these three materials tend to be more expensive, but THEY'RE WORTH IT!

Ja&Ve
Jun 18, 2014, 6:34 PM
We have a platinum cured silicone toy for J called the Real Nude Ergo Mini (they have some larger ones but he like smaller toys. It's also a dual density toy and has very real "squish" feel to it albeit it's not totally realistic looking. We have compared it to his penis and the feel is awesomely similar, so I peg him with that and he is in heaven. The best part was that it was less than 100 bucks. But I'd happily spend more. He's worth it.

myshavedwood
Jun 18, 2014, 7:34 PM
I agree with the "get your own toy" motto. I am one for being efficient so I build a "fuck Machine" that I can use with my private dildo collection. When disassembled it looks like any other toolbox in my workshop. Loads of fun when the timing is correct and the wife is away visiting the kids for a weekend. :impleased

bi4asplay
Jul 5, 2014, 1:58 PM
I like to use my wife's dildos up ass. Does anyone do this? Have you been caught? Tell me your story.

All of the her toys she had, to use on me. She even made a few of them as you could not gout and buy one back then. She used them often.

bi4asplay
Jul 5, 2014, 2:03 PM
I have a few that are pretty costly. Anyone of them that I use always has a condom on it and are still cleaned very well,after using it.