PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Nude

JPDrum
Oct 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
Okay raise your hand if you sleep nude. Who does? Just wondering.

Melody Dean
Oct 30, 2014, 10:26 AM
When at home, I do. When visiting friends or family, I usually wear some form of shorts and a nightshirt though.

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 30, 2014, 10:44 AM
Hand raised! Been sleeping in the nude since the late 60s. If not nude, then in pantyhose, but the wife prefers me in nothing at all.

nomorenomore
Oct 30, 2014, 10:45 AM
When alone, I might sleep nude. Never when my wife is home.

Hoosier
Oct 30, 2014, 10:54 AM
I always sleep nude , or at least nude from the waist down.

AGuyIKnow
Oct 30, 2014, 12:01 PM
I use to sleep nude up until my wife lost the desire for sex, now apparently it's bad, unclean and various excuses. I still sleep nude when I'm by myself though. I also find that I have more cum when my balls are allowed to regulate the temperature correctly.

Ebonybifemme7
Oct 30, 2014, 12:18 PM
I live by myself, and I'm still too scared to do it. I'm afraid there might be an apartment fire.

CUMM2LBV
Oct 30, 2014, 12:28 PM
EBONY!!!!!!!!!! SET THE GIRLS FREE, LET THEM EXPERIENCE THE JOY OF BEING LIBERATED...

AGuyIKnow
Oct 30, 2014, 12:34 PM
Sleeping nude doesn't mean you can't slip something on if you have to get up in the middle of the night for some reason.

tenni
Oct 30, 2014, 1:18 PM
Ebony Now you have me wondering about how close to clothes that I am while sleeping. Well, my pants are most often in the room while I sleep but usually always naked. When I was around 20 and on my own I started to sleep without pj bottoms. I kept the top and used it. I seemed to want freedom below but my shoulders covered. Eventually the pj top wore out and I slept completely naked from around 21 on. I put a robe on if I feel sick while sleeping. I guess I still want freedom below and warm enough on top. I found that sleeping naked makes me warmer with a blanket than clothes on. Anyone else have that reaction? It seems wrong but it is like my body heat increases to a better comfort level name than clothed?

bimichman
Oct 30, 2014, 1:27 PM
I sleep nude every night. Once in a while I will sleep in a pair of panties.

steamienix
Oct 30, 2014, 2:08 PM
Always! Can't sleep with clothes on.. always wondered how people could.. they get all tangled and twisted.. sleeping nude is so much more comfortable!

BigDog88
Oct 30, 2014, 3:19 PM
Yep... I sleep nude and have for years. I've been known to go outside on my deck at night in full view of any neighbors that are awake and take a pee. But I suppose that is for another thread? :-)

semod
Oct 30, 2014, 3:23 PM
Wife and I have always slept in the nude.

semod
Oct 30, 2014, 3:27 PM
I live by myself, and I'm still too scared to do it. I'm afraid there might be an apartment fire.
Frank Sinatra's mother was being interviewed and she told the interviewer that she slept in the nude. The interviewer asked what she would do if there were a fire? She replied "I wouldn't go to it."

Michele Mayelle
Oct 30, 2014, 3:49 PM
I have been sleeping naked since the age of puberty, as to me, it feels sensual. I just can not sleep with anything on my body & it feels so nice, warm body against a partners naked warm body. A sensual invitation to great sex.

Melody Dean
Oct 30, 2014, 4:06 PM
I found that sleeping naked makes me warmer with a blanket than clothes on. Anyone else have that reaction? It seems wrong but it is like my body heat increases to a better comfort level name than clothed?

I agree! I don't know the thermodynamics of it, it I feel a lot warmer with no clothes and thick blankets.

As to what would happen in a fire? I have a robe right next to the bed that I practically trip on all the time anyway.

donttellnehismy
Oct 30, 2014, 5:04 PM
I do all the time

Loki1
Oct 30, 2014, 9:22 PM
not only sleep nude, but am most of the day, even if going out in the yard, as no neighbors.

chances
Oct 31, 2014, 3:52 AM
all the time.

monaohio
Oct 31, 2014, 5:02 AM
I been sleeping nude since I was 8 years old now that I am married not only do I sleep nude but I go nude in my home most of time

Maybhere
Oct 31, 2014, 1:48 PM
We are nudists so that should pretty well answer the question.

cuttin2dachase
Oct 31, 2014, 3:39 PM
As a perpetually horny teen-ager, I had the only downstairs bedroom. I began to sleep nude at age 13 or 14, but my parents and 3 younger sisters never knew. They were sleeping 2 floors above. I also had the run of the other downstairs rooms which included the laundry room, a half-bathroom and den/playroom. I was easily able to masturbate in any of the downstairs rooms with little risk of getting caught. I could also sneak out of the house through the den door and masturbate in the moonlight on the patio. I felt soooo naughty sleeping buck naked and masturbating at will ! I've slept nude at home since then. Both my ex-wives had no objection to sleeping next to an easily accessible naked man, although they usually only slept nude after we'd made love. Throughout the years there's always been a clean pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt nearby in case I had to throw them on for any reason.

elian
Oct 31, 2014, 3:39 PM
I usually sleep nude at home because I am used to the routine, if I am a guest in someone else's home I wear underwear or pajamas..at least until they ask me to take them off.

If it is really cold out I wear my ultralight slinky thermal underwear.

If I do go to bed in underwear at home I usually end up taking them off when I wake in the night, feels a lot less restrictive and I sleep better.

I admit to being self conscious but nudity to me is also about practicality..if it's really cold out I don't have a problem wearing clothes.

techhokie88
Oct 31, 2014, 4:07 PM
Nude at home always (sometimes socks if it's extra chilly, as I like to go to sleep with my legs/feet poking out of the sheets to stay cool--my body gives off a TON of heat--then I'll unknowingly pull them under while asleep when I need to). If visiting parents, sister, family, etc, I'll sleep nude but keep athletic shorts beside the bed to pull on in case I need it. Hotel rooms, I'm basically naked as soon as the door closes. If I'm staying with friends, I'll sleep in boxer briefs or athletic shorts.

nudebiguy
Oct 31, 2014, 8:45 PM
Always sleep nude

bear1954
Nov 1, 2014, 1:45 AM
I always sleep nude when I go to bed and wear my robe just about all day naked whether in the house or outside.

chisucker
Nov 1, 2014, 2:09 AM
Absolutely always sleep nude. It's definitely the most comfortable.

BiLeo
Nov 1, 2014, 6:37 AM
I too enjoy sleeping in the nude!

Neonaught
Nov 1, 2014, 6:57 AM
We both do. Why would anyone do otherwise!

lookin2trymmf
Nov 1, 2014, 12:43 PM
Hello everyone, I sleep nude every night. I don't like the feeling of clothing on me when sleeping.

don57
Nov 1, 2014, 1:08 PM
I do, it feels great

prefer_6
Nov 1, 2014, 1:20 PM
Add me to the list, so much better than with any clothing.

Ebonybifemme7
Nov 1, 2014, 3:04 PM
EBONY!!!!!!!!!! SET THE GIRLS FREE, LET THEM EXPERIENCE THE JOY OF BEING LIBERATED...

I might sleep braless, but I still have a nightgown on.

crashdummy69
Nov 1, 2014, 3:30 PM
I used to always sleep nude ever since a teenager until i got married. Wife does not like it so much because I won't let her sleep. So i sleep in underwear.

lookin2tryit
Nov 1, 2014, 6:38 PM
my hand is raised!
my parents were reformed hippies...so it was ok around their house ( the 60s mentality) as I was growing up.
have always enjoyed my "natural" state . the ex wasn't so keen on it with the kids growing up , but they indulged in it to some extent
now that im living alone again............Im ALWAYS nude ! except at work !! just have be mindful of who is dropping by!

biguy1940
Nov 1, 2014, 10:55 PM
which is why G-d invented robes

csreef
Nov 1, 2014, 11:20 PM
I started to sleep in the Nude when I was 13. I enjoy the sensual feeling of the sheets near my skin. BTW, I am a Hedonist ! Enjoy !

lover5956
Nov 1, 2014, 11:29 PM
Both hands raised i sleep in the nude have for years. Even when I am on the road driving truck sleep naked.

Thickdickguy
Nov 1, 2014, 11:30 PM
Mmm. I love letting my penis be free. Especially getting hard while sleeping. Like it out.

12voltyV2.0
Nov 2, 2014, 1:10 AM
Whenever it is possible to do so---have slept nude since I was a kid. About the only time I didn't do it regularly was when I spent time aboard ships when in the service.

aut17umn
Nov 2, 2014, 1:59 AM
Whenever it is possible to do so---have slept nude since I was a kid. About the only time I didn't do it regularly was when I spent time aboard ships when in the service.

You probably slept nude then as well you perv!! :-P

kevin56
Nov 2, 2014, 8:20 AM
i mostly sleep naked. i wear panties or a nightie if im with a man

12voltyV2.0
Nov 2, 2014, 9:26 AM
You probably slept nude then as well you perv!! :-P

Naw--the "rash of shit" that the rest of the crew would dish out and all that grief was not worth doing it---that is one of the kinds of things that once you get tagged as doing something like that---you never get to live it down until you leave that ship or unit. Obviously you were never in the service, Aut. :yikes2:

gunslinger13
Nov 2, 2014, 11:50 PM
Always

darkeyes
Nov 3, 2014, 3:49 AM
More often than not.. but like has been sed, sometimes wen nekky 2 of us create so much heat just zizzin' that it gets hot n sticky so it is cooler an' more pleasant to wear summat, and on rare occasions even just 1 ya can cook a tadge, but at such times always wear summat made of natural, nev man-made fibres.. nice nitey or t and knicks, large (man's) cotton shirt will do job wonderfully as do jammie tops.. rarely wear bottoms.. our bedding is also natural fibres wich helps even more... tho not much so as we notice wen we canoodle... tho it dus helpya cool down more quickly afta naughties r done and they just feel nicer than man-made fibre..

innaminka
Nov 3, 2014, 5:16 AM
No.
I guess being a parent of reasonably demanding babies got me into the habit of wearing a nightie.
Still do.
Not really for warmth, more for simply being used to it..

JaredT77
Nov 4, 2014, 9:39 PM
Absolutely hate wearing any clothes in bed. Must sleep naked.

jonibotom
Nov 4, 2014, 10:19 PM
About all the time.

mm6ce99
Nov 4, 2014, 10:31 PM
Sleeping nude is the only way to go.

ErosUrge
Nov 5, 2014, 12:53 AM
Well of course! Whenever I have an opportunity........

sysper
Nov 5, 2014, 1:04 AM
actually i'd rather sleep with cloths on........unless i had somebody to sleep naked with

bbginva
Feb 3, 2017, 7:05 AM
Sometimes nude, sometimes in boxer briefs.

nakedheathen
Feb 3, 2017, 10:24 AM
always, and any other activity i can be nude.

Tabu61
Feb 3, 2017, 12:09 PM
Sleeping nude is the most comfortable. Can't stand the binding and twisting of clothes that happens when moving in my sleep.

Prosound16
Feb 3, 2017, 12:18 PM
I sleep nude no matter where im at or around

Go fore it
Feb 3, 2017, 2:00 PM
Thats the only way, indoors or outdoors !!!. we both do ;-)

Asspussy302
Feb 4, 2017, 4:12 AM
I always sleep nude, at home or not. But to be fair, if I'm at home I'm always naked.

bw299
Feb 4, 2017, 10:02 AM
Is there any other way!?

Biappeal
Feb 5, 2017, 3:41 PM
I sleep nude all the time ... with or without my wife in bed. Even when I go to bed with my shorts on I often slip them off in the middle of the night so that I can more easily caress myself. I am always nude in my hotel when travelling for business.

12voltyV2.0
Feb 5, 2017, 3:51 PM
Like to see an "oldy goldy" like this thread get brought back up--like I said under my old name----I have slept nude pretty much most of my life--still do--love it--now that I live in the country side--I like to go walking naked around my one plus acre lot--at night---still have too many neighbors too close with no blocking foliage as yet at the fence lines to do it during the day--but over time--I will be planting things to make natural barriers just so I can go nude in my yard---cannot wait till I can lay out to get a no lines all over tan.

monaohio
Feb 6, 2017, 9:29 AM
I am mostly nude in my home I do everything inside the home nude. I hate wearing clothes

chongster
Feb 6, 2017, 1:06 PM
Always!

Bassman777
Feb 6, 2017, 1:42 PM
Always in bed and in the summer, I like to use the pool au natural when no one is at home.

murano2641
Feb 6, 2017, 3:28 PM
Always...My girlfriend and I always sleep nude. Love waking her up with a hard on in the middle of the night.

Bottomhubby
Feb 14, 2017, 7:03 AM
We both used to sleep nude now since I came out and she discovered her panty, nighty fethish( wish I like also) she picks out our night clothes. Either matching panties andt-shirts or matching nighties one nighties was in a white baby doll and she wore a pair of boxers and a wife beater.

bbginva
Feb 14, 2017, 9:00 AM
Rarely nude. Mostly in boxer briefs. Wear pj bottoms if at someone's house other than my own.

y2kssei
Feb 14, 2017, 12:23 PM
Hand up. Always sleep nude here

needalittle05
Feb 14, 2017, 4:18 PM
let me join the YES group!! sleep nude and enjoy being nude when I can.......

monaohio
Feb 15, 2017, 7:59 AM
I don't only sleep nude but I go nude in my home most of the time. I am a nudist

hung4you
Feb 15, 2017, 8:41 AM
My wife would think something was wrong with me if I went to bed without being naked. Of course when home I'm mostly naked under a robe all the time. I hate wearing clothes when home.

bw299
Feb 15, 2017, 3:43 PM
My wife would think something was wrong with me if I went to bed without being naked. Of course when home I'm mostly naked under a robe all the time. I hate wearing clothes when home. Same here! I'd run around naked all day if I could:oh:

ifixem
Feb 15, 2017, 3:53 PM
I got hurt and was retired. I stayed nude everyday till my wife came home. She doesn't mind me nude, but she's worried if someone stops in. I could carew less. My house, my nakedness

cuttin2dachase
Feb 21, 2017, 2:42 PM
I started sleeping nude around age 12 when my Dad bought a larger house. Previously he'd rented smaller houses. I shared a bedroom with the eldest of my 3 younger sisters up until then and I would have never wanted any of my sisters to see me naked. I was allowed to sleep "topless" wearing undies and pajama pants. In our new home I had a bedroom to myself. It was on the lowest floor, whereas my sisters' and parents bedroom were 2 floors up. I immediately began sleeping nude. This would have shocked my Mom if she'd ever found out. It felt so naughty to me, as did masturbating. I also then finally had the privacy to jack off any time in my room or the adjoining bathroom with no risk of being caught unless I forgot to lock the door. Previously I'd had to hurriedly jack off with my pants down in a bathroom. I'd have to go outside in the woods if I wanted to be naked to masturbate, which was my preference, because it was doubly naughty.

I am in fact a home nudist now because I'm just more comfortable when I'm nude. Some vestiges of the naughty factor are still with me too. I greet the the great majority of men naked at my door when I'm hosting and it seems to be as big turn-on for them as it is for me !

bw299
Feb 21, 2017, 3:11 PM
You sound like me, cuttin2dachase. Our circumstances at 12 were very similar and I'm nude in my home more than I am dressed. I am a nudist and will get naked at any opportunity; swimming, fishing, mushroom hunting, hiking, driving...well, you get the picture.

Cumcum
Feb 22, 2017, 11:22 PM
I sleep in the nude or just panties, my boyfriend cant sleep without underwear ...

aliciasmith
Aug 20, 2020, 8:30 AM
i was sleeping nude before but then i found some comfy intimates , i wondered now i sleep wearing my bikni , you should also check this https://www.apparelshopusa.com/4-undergarments

redngoldpride
Aug 20, 2020, 6:49 PM
Nude always, nude around the house and in the backyard

Oborokybiman
Aug 21, 2020, 2:16 AM
I’ve found myself completely happy to sleep naked and I have a gazebo that I read inside naked and often stay in the house naked as well. Got to be extremely careful as I live very close to a school. The blinds stay closed most of my time off.

ClassicPaCpl
Aug 21, 2020, 10:34 AM
Always sleep nude, Its too uncomfortable to wear anything when trying to sleep

iamcontent
Aug 21, 2020, 2:00 PM
I sleep nude when I am home alone

iamcontent
Aug 21, 2020, 2:02 PM
What you do is have something easy to slip into in case of an emergency at the foot of the bed

Waylon
Aug 22, 2020, 9:39 AM
In my younger days I always slept in the nude because most of my girlfriends that slept over usually would blow me in the morning as a wake up call. Or during the night if they wanted to fuck, it made it easier to get me aroused. Later when wifey and I were married, I would often get her aroused in the middle of the night for a blowjob. She also was trained to give me head most every morning. Now as a bi male, if wifey is out of town, I usually have a male friend stay over and of course being nude at night increases chances of some midnight cocksucking delight.

dan.woodlawn
Aug 22, 2020, 9:46 AM
Ebony, place your nightgown on the corner of the bed, and sleep soundly. its awesome.

marine20
Aug 22, 2020, 11:59 AM
In my younger days I always slept in the nude because most of my girlfriends that slept over usually would blow me in the morning as a wake up call. Or during the night if they wanted to fuck, it made it easier to get me aroused. Later when wifey and I were married, I would often get her aroused in the middle of the night for a blowjob. She also was trained to give me head most every morning. Now as a bi male, if wifey is out of town, I usually have a male friend stay over and of course being nude at night increases chances of some midnight cocksucking delight.
waylon , does your wife know that you have men in your bed when she is out of town ?

rukiddingme
Aug 23, 2020, 10:12 AM
no much now, It does sound sexy, but mostly only slept nude after sex. Family would visit a lot and I started wearing shorts when they stayed and just continued wearing shorts to bed

Mancandy123
Aug 23, 2020, 12:05 PM
Always!

foundpuppy
Aug 24, 2020, 12:52 AM
Have been sleeping nude for over 50 years, only wear underwear in the winter. Too confining.

Waylon
Aug 24, 2020, 9:56 AM
waylon , does your wife know that you have men in your bed when she is out of town ?

She has her room, I have mine. What I do in my bed is none of her business and she wouldn't really care.

oldoralman
Aug 25, 2020, 4:02 PM
I always sleep nude unless we have guests. I'm always hoping for a great surprise.

Jkf665
Aug 26, 2020, 9:36 AM
Always nude; got to give breathing room!

NJNudist
Aug 29, 2020, 2:39 PM
Yes. I'm also nude whenever it isn't completely necessary to wear clothes. As soon as I'm home and done with the outside world, clothes are off.

Footstep40
Aug 30, 2020, 9:49 AM
Nude whenever possible, clothed when practical.

dave347
Oct 25, 2020, 4:17 PM
Been sleeping nude the last 54 years.....since I was 12.

Roxxi
Oct 25, 2020, 7:53 PM
I always sleep nude. If it wasn't required, I would never wear clothes!

borntosuckcock
Oct 26, 2020, 6:35 PM
Always have slept nude, except when I was a kid living at home. Don’t usually wear underwater, it has been embarrassing on many occasions. Nothing like getting a boner and trying to hide it in the office. Sometimes I’d sit in my office and slide my zipper down and jerk off. I had a large glass window and kept my door open. I shot more loads on my chair shield and into tissues, but never got caught. Had a lot of hot girls that worked for me. When i retired, I switched to cotton shorts, they really show off a boner and precum wet spots, but they are easy to slip aside and jackoff. Liked to pick my precum up with my finger and lick it off and finally shoot in my hand and quickly lick it up.

averagejoe33
Oct 27, 2020, 11:58 AM
I either sleep nude or in my panties.

ricardotores
Jan 27, 2022, 7:50 AM
Thanks for this experience!

skuz69
Jan 27, 2022, 8:24 AM
I have recently rediscovered the joys of sleeping nude. I love it!

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 27, 2022, 8:36 AM
Wife and I slept nude together until she started using a cpap device about a year ago. Now she wears a type of bedclothes/pajamas bottoms. I sleep in crotchless pantyhose.

Waylon
Jan 27, 2022, 10:57 AM
Crotchless pantyhose is a great idea for when a suck buddy is spending the night. It gives him or her easy access to sucking my cock. Nothing like waking up and seeing and feeling your cock in a hungry mouth

swvsucker
Jan 27, 2022, 11:24 AM
Started sleeping nude around age 7 and have every since. I always hated wearing clothes and wearing them to bed was even worse. I only wore underwear early on and around age 7 I decided those had to go to.

willj
Jan 27, 2022, 11:49 AM
Yes every night every where. Can't sleep.with anything on even camping.

binudyboy
Jan 27, 2022, 1:49 PM
I prefer to sleep nude, but I will go without anything below the waist more often than not.

Modude
Jan 27, 2022, 2:09 PM
Yes every night every where. Can't sleep.with anything on even camping.

Same here willj......

wb4all
Jan 27, 2022, 2:51 PM
I’ve been sleeping nude since about 9 or 10 years old and can’t say that it has any thing to do with sex it’s just natural. Never understood any reason for clothing while covered in blankets besides I’m basically a nudist only dressed to stay warm and because most people can’t handle their natural born freedom.

louther
Jan 27, 2022, 3:02 PM
Yep same here started sleeping nude in my teens and never went back. Never made it an issue for my kids they were young and asked why I didn’t wear pjs. Told them they didn’t have to either if they didn’t want. It’s no biggie and nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. Wife sleeps nude also and the kids see us both if we have to get outta bed or they wake up. It’s just our body no shame in that. I love being nude, since I work at home cause of the pandemic now I am naked as I type this. The wife works at home too and doesn’t really care that I go naked. I started that after she was doing laundry one day and I gave her my clothes since I was going to shower anyway.
Go naked, it’s liberating!

Oborokybiman
Jan 27, 2022, 3:13 PM
I enjoy sleeping in the buff. I toss and turn and always get bunched up in the covers. But now with nothing on I no longer get bunched. It?s invigorating to say the least!

ocaladouglas
Jan 27, 2022, 5:33 PM
I have been sleeping nude since I was in my early teens. If I am someplace that I can't for whatever reson the I am as close as I can get

needalittle05
Jan 27, 2022, 5:48 PM
been sleeping nude for years, enjoy being nude whenever possible

CALEXANDER
Jan 30, 2022, 1:22 PM
As a kid growing up in Florida in the 50s, it would often be very warm in the house. AC was not as widely used as it is now. At about 10 or 11, I complained to my dad that I was hot one night. "Well, take off your PJs and sleep in the nude," he instructed. I did and slept nude until I went to a military college and had roommates. After college and marriage, I slept nude regularly. When my first wife and I stayed at her home I slept naked. Her parents had a wake-up call at about 6:00 Am every day. More than once I met my mother-in-law in the hall heading for the phone still half asleep. Now, I don't own any pajamas or underwear. We've been nudist for years. Still go to Paradise Lakes.

mewanturcum
Feb 3, 2022, 3:34 PM

At least you don't have to put your prosthetic leg on to get out of a fire. So nude it is for me!

ScottSwallows
Feb 4, 2022, 5:22 AM
Only with a partner.