PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

JaredT77
Nov 27, 2014, 3:19 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on Bisexual.com. Let's try and have a good day and POSITIVE thoughts on this Thread please.

JUSTLUVIN
Nov 27, 2014, 3:21 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on Bisexual.com. Let's try and have a good day and POSITIVE thoughts on this Thread please.
Amen to that and happy Thanksgiving to you too

JaredT77
Nov 27, 2014, 3:24 PM
Amen to that and happy Thanksgiving to you too

Thank you JUSTLUVIN!! Happy Thanksgiving!

pole_smoker
Nov 27, 2014, 3:35 PM
Happy thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates it here.

Melody Dean
Nov 27, 2014, 5:36 PM
Happy Thanksgiving All!

JaredT77
Nov 27, 2014, 5:41 PM
Happy Thanksgiving All!

Happy Thanksgiving, Melody Dean!

By the way, did anyone else decide to work out a couple hours after eating? I'm sore as hell in the right knee but it was worth it.

dm330
Nov 27, 2014, 6:16 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Hope you all and your families have a great day!

JaredT77
Nov 27, 2014, 6:36 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Hope you all and your families have a great day!

Guess who is awesome? You are dm330 and so is your family! Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

dm330
Nov 27, 2014, 9:47 PM
Guess who is awesome? You are dm330 and so is your family! Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Thanks for the compliment, Jaredt77! You're awesome too! Stay that way.

JaredT77
Nov 27, 2014, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Jaredt77! You're awesome too! Stay that way.

You're most welcome and I will do my best.

AGuyIKnow
Nov 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Jaredt77. Glad to see you happy again. :)

JaredT77
Nov 27, 2014, 10:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Jaredt77. Glad to see you happy again. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and thank you for knocking some sense into me. I really needed it!

Wizzee
Nov 27, 2014, 10:40 PM
I'll second that thought, Jared. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and I hope this thread continues a new trend of being friendly and smiling.
I had a good meal with family from out of town, and now we watch the football game, TCU is handing Texas a serious beating at the half, 20-3.
Go Horned Frogs !

JaredT77
Nov 27, 2014, 10:59 PM
I'll second that thought, Jared. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and I hope this thread continues a new trend of being friendly and smiling.
I had a good meal with family from out of town, and now we watch the football game, TCU is handing Texas a serious beating at the half, 20-3.
Go Horned Frogs !

Happy Thanksgiving Wizzee!! We do need more positive and upbeat Threads on this site besides the intelligent or political Threads that make you think like Tenni's Threads. Nothing wrong with intelligent and political Threads and I'm not bashing Tenni for making us use our brain. He has brought up a decades old issue like AIDS that people seem to forget about but should be fresh on our minds. Anyways, I'm happy that your family and you had a great holiday, great food, and great football!!

JackTexas94
Nov 27, 2014, 11:32 PM
Happy thanksgiving...a lot to be grateful for here.

JaredT77
Nov 27, 2014, 11:47 PM
Happy thanksgiving...a lot to be grateful for here.

Happy Thanksgiving to you JackTexas94!!

JaredT77
Nov 28, 2014, 1:32 AM
I hope all the good decent people out there on this site had a Happy Thanksgiving!

donttellnehismy
Nov 28, 2014, 4:41 PM
Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving... I'm staying in today avoiding all the black Friday madness...

Melody Dean
Nov 28, 2014, 5:28 PM
By the way, did anyone else decide to work out a couple hours after eating? I'm sore as hell in the right knee but it was worth it.

Well, no, I didn't. Now I feel guilty about not exercising that meal off, thanks! lol ;)

JaredT77
Nov 28, 2014, 5:55 PM
Well, no, I didn't. Now I feel guilty about not exercising that meal off, thanks! lol ;)

I'm sorry. Wasn't my intention to make you feel bad. I was just asking that to anybody in general or if I was the only crazy healthnut on Thanksgiving?

Melody Dean
Nov 28, 2014, 7:12 PM
I'm sorry. Wasn't my intention to make you feel bad. I was just asking that to anybody in general or if I was the only crazy healthnut on Thanksgiving?

I was kidding. I probably would get some physical activity in there if I could, but I literally don't have any time on Thanksgiving. (8 hours of travel, 3 different families to see, etc.) I do have a plan for the next month to make up for it though.

JaredT77
Nov 28, 2014, 7:16 PM
I was kidding. I probably would get some physical activity in there if I could, but I literally don't have any time on Thanksgiving. (8 hours of travel, 3 different families to see, etc.) I do have a plan for the next month to make up for it though.

That does sound like like a busy Thanksgiving. I just had a lot of time on my hands, so I decided to just go out and do some jogging. After a couple hours later after eating.

12voltyV2.0
Nov 28, 2014, 7:45 PM
A belated Happy Thanksgiving to those here who celebrate the holiday and may everyone have a good upcoming winter holiday season that encompasses a number of different holiday celebrations.

JaredT77
Nov 28, 2014, 7:46 PM
A belated Happy Thanksgiving to those here who celebrate the holiday and may everyone have a good upcoming winter holiday season that encompasses a number of different holiday celebrations.

Amen to that

donttellnehismy
Nov 29, 2014, 10:46 PM
Happy Late Thanksgiving

JaredT77
Nov 30, 2014, 4:38 PM
Happy Late Thanksgiving

Happy Late Thanksgiving to you too, brother! Better late than never. Can anyone believe that it has been a year since Paul Walker has passed away?