PDA

View Full Version : Men Dressing and Playing

cslutt
Apr 30, 2015, 5:00 PM
Have you ever liked to dress in women's lingerie and play with other men in the same state of dress? Does it give you an extra thrill? Even wearing makeup and making out?

tenni
Apr 30, 2015, 5:49 PM
No I am not interested in such activity but I know that some men like CD on this site are. You are not alone.

open2both
Apr 30, 2015, 5:59 PM
Of course!!!
It's ALL about imagination, textures, tastes, images, feminity, masculinity, sensuality, …!

cuttin2dachase
Apr 30, 2015, 6:31 PM
I've played with a few bi married guys who enjoyed wearing panties and other women's things, mainly from their waists down. One guy did wear a bra and another wore a matching teddy with his panties, stockings & garters and high heels. I've never been with a fully dressed CD in makeup and a wig. For that type of play, I actually prefer a guy to just dress from his waist down. The contrast between his masculine upper body/face/hair and his fem looking lower body is a turn on for me, as is a topless women who's dressed only from the waist down. Such women's things are just flat out sexy to me on women and men. It excites me because it obviously excites them and enhances the experience for them. I have worn women's panties with a couple of guys who supplied them to me and it did make me feel very sexy and enhanced the sexplay for me too. It's a form of mm kink I definitely enjoy. It will never be a fetish for me, but I will explore it willingly on the rare occasions when a male partner/lover enjoys it or wants to try it or requests me to indulge in it for him or with him.

Melody Dean
May 1, 2015, 9:12 AM
I know this thread isn't for me, but I still want to give my :2cents:.

A man in a pair of women's panties is absolutely hot to me. But make sure they fit! Get the right size, and certain butts look better in certain types. Stockings too.

Bras, not so much.
Dresses sometimes, but again, they have to fit, which is really hard to find.
Lipstick sure, as long as it's applied right and is the right color.

Eyeliner, oh god, yes please!! What is it about men and eyeliner that's so hot?

I'm not a big fan of wigs in general, they never look right. But I love a nice full head of hair, bonus if it's long.

Brian Viglione in a dress is one of the hottest things ever.

charles-smythe
May 1, 2015, 2:32 PM
Have you ever liked to dress in women's lingerie and play with other men in the same state of dress? Does it give you an extra thrill? Even wearing makeup and making out? …no…& no…girlie guys turn me off…

pole_smoker
May 1, 2015, 5:01 PM

A man in a pair of women's panties is absolutely hot to me. But make sure they fit! Get the right size, and certain butts look better in certain types. Stockings too.

Bras, not so much.
Dresses sometimes, but again, they have to fit, which is really hard to find.
Lipstick sure, as long as it's applied right and is the right color.

Eyeliner, oh god, yes please!! What is it about men and eyeliner that's so hot?

I'm not a big fan of wigs in general, they never look right. But I love a nice full head of hair, bonus if it's long.

Brian Viglione in a dress is one of the hottest things ever.
Total turn-off. The duck lips are hilarious though. He doesn't even look feminine, or "pretty" the way some femme guys look. I've seen young adult drag queens, shemales, and TS/TG women who were more convincing than him, and who could wear women's clothing better than he can.

cornholejoe
May 1, 2015, 7:24 PM
i have played with a few guys who like to dress and really had a good time with them

sysper
May 2, 2015, 12:52 AM
now that i think of it, i think i'd rather dressup with a women than a man

Melody Dean
May 2, 2015, 5:12 PM
Total turn-off. The duck lips are hilarious though. He doesn't even look feminine, or "pretty" the way some femme guys look. I've seen young adult drag queens, shemales, and TS/TG women who were more convincing than him, and who could wear women's clothing better than he can.

I think the duck lips were meant to be funny. But no, he doesn't look feminine, maybe that's why I find it hot.

Hoosier
May 2, 2015, 7:32 PM

I'd be willing to try that for a lady :) js...

justafella
May 2, 2015, 10:23 PM
I have not but if someone were to offer me a dress and or lingerie I'd have no trouble putting it on and playing a part. At least that's what I tell myself.