PDA

View Full Version : Why are you logged on?

SuckerMC
Oct 30, 2017, 2:42 PM
What brings you here today?

monaohio
Oct 30, 2017, 3:10 PM
to see if chat is up

SuckerMC
Oct 30, 2017, 3:18 PM
I don't think chat will be back up and running anytime soon. Looks to be down again.

cornholejoe
Oct 30, 2017, 6:45 PM
just to see whos on and if any new threads

borntosuckcock
Oct 30, 2017, 11:58 PM
Like to make comments, share my experiences and read about guys experiences.

NakedFun38
Oct 31, 2017, 3:10 AM
Discussion and finding the right guy for fwb

SuckerMC
Oct 31, 2017, 6:48 AM
I log on to look at all the tasty cocks posted no matter how many times I have seen them, look for new threads and postings, read cock sucking experiences and to see if that is back.

Shelby57
Oct 31, 2017, 9:42 AM
Like to read the forums. Hoping the community grows so there is a bit more to read. Like the opportunity to share and frankly, looking for the right guy to have sex with on a regular basis.

rons_70
Oct 31, 2017, 10:18 AM
I really enjoy reading the stories and experiences of those that cum here!

Fred_Brice
Nov 1, 2017, 11:28 AM
I also like and enjoy reading, several of the forums. I am also hoping that community grows, so I can too ,can find the a guy near me, that is willing to explore some mutual common interests, on a regular basis.

69luvr
Nov 1, 2017, 3:07 PM
Like to make comments, share my experiences and read about guys experiences.

DITTO I also love all the pictures that the guys post.

quietluvr3
Nov 1, 2017, 4:46 PM
Like to read the forums. Hoping the community grows so there is a bit more to read and I luv to read about guys cumming stories. Hopefully I will meet someone to hook up.

sysper
Nov 2, 2017, 12:37 AM
looking for support from others who are not 100% str8 lol but also looking to be supportive. trying to explore my sexuality & find out about myself or learn something else. hopefully meet someone from here.

LovingJacking
Nov 2, 2017, 11:17 AM
I am logged on here because I enjoy the community, and love the groups and their discussions. I do wish there was more interaction, but I'll take what I can get. Also masturbation is a big part of all of our lives, so I hope I can help to get guys high in their fantasies when they do jack off. Of course stories and histories are also very nice to read, and often they really get me off.

Stinger78
Nov 2, 2017, 1:00 PM
Well, for me...why I'm logged in... First off, the initial reason I logged in a bit ago, was to check for any new & interesting threads here on the forum. The forum is the primary reason I come here. However, there are additional reasons for my being logged in right now. One is,....well, nuthin' was happenin' on Facebook, I have YouTube open so I've got something to listen to while I play my Xbox 360, and during the downtime I needed a website I could interact with. Well, I suppose that's about it...yup, I think so. Okay, take care everyone, and be careful out there,

Scratchy ABQ, NM

chub-bi
Nov 2, 2017, 1:05 PM
To read all the hot cocksucking stories.
Some of them get me so hot!!!!

nycleisure
Nov 3, 2017, 7:38 AM
I enjoy the hot discussions. The beautiful cocks. Though most of all, looking for that special guy to enjoy.

atxbi
Nov 5, 2017, 9:57 AM
I enjoy being able to chat and comment about my love for cock. Can’t do that many places.
Oh and also hoping i can find someone on here that would indulge my appetite for hard cock and cum

julyguybill
Nov 10, 2017, 11:32 PM
I like the forums and stories about men sucking men because I like to also suck mens cocks and look at the pics here

delpark
Nov 11, 2017, 12:22 PM
I have a need for cock. I logged on with the hope of finding males to share intimate times. The posts can be interesting reading, the photos arousing and the conversations engaging.

hung4you
Nov 11, 2017, 3:31 PM
Up north Bow hunting and got tired of being wet and snowed on so I said to hell with it, I showered and am still naked with a raging hard-on waiting for my buddy to get back. I texted him and he is also feeling the cold and wants a nice hot shower and a warm mouth to tease his cum out of him.

SuckerMC
Nov 15, 2017, 5:09 AM
That sounded like a very good reason to be logged on hung4you. :bigrin: How was the "warming up"? :)