PDA

View Full Version : Best way to find out if a regular friend may have man to man desires?

bikurinpa
Sep 14, 2020, 2:23 PM
I would like to see how any one else on here knows the best way to find out if a regular friend or even someone you may know if he may have the desires and be open for man to man sex. I have a few friends I love to find out if they may have desires but dont want to make it too obvious or even worst, ruin a friendship or be outed! There has to be a better way then to get clues out of them!

KDaddy23
Sep 14, 2020, 3:46 PM
Other than coming right out and asking them? A lot of guys learn how to steer conversations in that general direction to get an idea of what, if anything, they think about such things. Some guys are, I dunno, less subtle and use being in the guy's personal space to gauge any potential interest or doing something like slapping him on the butt in that "attaboy" kind of way - then seeing how he reacts to that. I've seen guys falling all over themselves trying to give hints or otherwise try to figure out if the other guy would be interested - and without resorting to just coming out and asking them or revealing their interest in doing something with them. As far as I know, there's no easy way to find this out without somehow speaking directly about it in some way or in that, "Hey, I know some guy who's into sucking cock - that's some crazy shit, ain't it?" kind of way that sometimes actually works... and might not. That one, it seems to me, seems to tell the other guy that the "some guy you know" is actually you and now it's a matter of how he might react to knowing that you wouldn't mind sucking on his dick - if he'd be interested, of course.

The thing I learned is... weird. A lot of guys just gravitate to their friends in this even though they're aware that if the other guy ain't feeling any of this, it could ruin everything. But, at the same time, convincing a "stranger" to give up the dick could be even worse. It's the devil you know rather than the one you don't. Gives me a slight headache just thinking about this whole dynamic. You know, reasonably, that you can trust your friend but what you don't know is whether that trust can extend to this and even funnier is that he could be thinking the same thing - and he's just as afraid as you are to bring it up. Sometimes, I've found, the friend just somehow knows that you're sexually interested in them... and doesn't say anything about it one way or the other or, if nothing else, they just know that you're not as straight as you appear to be - intuition is just funny like that. Sometimes, the way we behave around a friend gives him more clues and clues that we might not be aware that we're sending out. The question is always: Do I just tell him what's on my mind and risk losing his friendship... or do I just keep my mouth shut and never say anything?

And the kicker is that he could very well be giving off "clues" of his own... but that's not what's going on in his head at all. I've had some friends who are very touchy-feely when I'm with them and especially the ones whose idea of being funny is grabbing my ass or trying to grab my crotch. Does this mean that they're interested? Maybe... and maybe not. Only one way to find out... but that could be a bad thing... or maybe it wouldn't be. Where's the Tylenol?

Johnyonenut
Sep 14, 2020, 4:21 PM
If you ever find out bikur let
me know please. At this point I'm just about experimenting and finding out just how strong my m2m feelings are but how to find someone to experiment with. Small town and very homophobic family and friends.

bikurinpa
Sep 14, 2020, 4:36 PM
If you ever find out bikur let
me know please. At this point I'm just about experimenting and finding out just how strong my m2m feelings are but how to find someone to experiment with. Small town and very homophobic family and friends.
I am hoping to get a better idea by someone in future post who may had experienced finding someone else out

Jazminedress
Sep 14, 2020, 9:14 PM
play truth or dare while drinking tequila

tequila allows no secrets

jem_is_bi
Sep 14, 2020, 10:13 PM
One of my friends is my long time bisexual lover. My other friends are straight. While I am more homosexual than straight, I am totally male in all but sex. So, I very much enjoy the male-male friendship I have with my straight friends where sex is a non-issue. I would be very uncomfortable if a straight friend would bring up the possibility of sex with me.

KDaddy23
Sep 14, 2020, 11:37 PM
If I really wanna know, I just ask them.

playful808
Sep 15, 2020, 1:58 AM
We share everything to our best friends. Except who we really are. Because of fear.

rukiddingme
Sep 15, 2020, 8:09 AM
This is a great question. I golf with several different groups of friends. Played recreational soccer for several years, injuries as the body aged ended that. I used to camp and boat with several friends, but as we got older, and they had commitments with their families we didn't seem to get out much over the years and so I sold the boat. But I would like to know if someone I already golf with were interested, then when situation allowed we could enjoy some intimacy

cbxer66
Sep 15, 2020, 10:48 AM
play truth or dare while drinking tequila

tequila allows no secrets

And makes it hard to wake up the next morning!

I like Silver Patron.

Jazminedress
Sep 15, 2020, 11:09 AM
And makes it hard to wake up the next morning!

I like Silver Patron.

I am easy, happy with some cheapie Jose Cuervo

rukiddingme
Sep 15, 2020, 12:37 PM
I am easy, happy with some cheapie Jose Cuervo

Heck, I'd go with what's on tap!

1funguy
Sep 15, 2020, 6:57 PM
I happen to be talking to my insurance agent whom we had a mutual friend at the time. He stated that he knew a secret about him. I said I do too as I keep many secrets for my friends as we all need someone to talk to at times. Then he say's I've got one.. I'm gay. I replied back I'm bi and looking. Then it happened "When do you want to get together?" And it went from there...

bikurinpa
Sep 16, 2020, 8:54 AM
I happen to be talking to my insurance agent whom we had a mutual friend at the time. He stated that he knew a secret about him. I said I do too as I keep many secrets for my friends as we all need someone to talk to at times. Then he say's I've got one.. I'm gay. I replied back I'm bi and looking. Then it happened "When do you want to get together?" And it went from there...
That was a rare chance that it worked out that way to find out!

Coastocoast
Sep 16, 2020, 7:21 PM
I was a bartender in a predominantly straight nightclub for several years when I was younger. I watched tequila on a nightly basis and observed it's primary natural property. It dissolves underwear.

Jazminedress
Sep 16, 2020, 10:46 PM
I was a bartender in a predominantly straight nightclub for several years when I was younger. I watched tequila on a nightly basis and observed it's primary natural property. It dissolves underwear.

so, you are saying it is a gift from the almighty ?

KDaddy23
Sep 17, 2020, 2:24 PM
Yep - some hair of the dog can set the stage nicely in this; if nothing else, you're gonna hear the truth from the other guy one way or the other!