PDA

View Full Version : New Era has arrived on TV

chiefconsultant63
Feb 20, 2021, 4:16 PM
Just recently a new tv commerical has arrived. Venus razor is now advertising a razor for shaving pubic hair, not a personal groomer but specifically for the pubic region. A lady dressed in panties of course is using the razor around the top of the panties and also arount the legs of her crotch. This is a first for sure. This will cause teenage boys to cum in their pants and young girls to shave themselves. So what do you think about this?

Jazminedress
Feb 20, 2021, 5:03 PM
[QUOTE=chiefconsultant63;350989] This will cause teenage boys to cum in their pants /QUOTE]

I think this is kinda messy and gets uncomfortable if you can't change quickly

Cum1st
Feb 20, 2021, 5:07 PM
Did the shape of her lips show?

KDaddy23
Feb 20, 2021, 5:19 PM
[QUOTE=chiefconsultant63;350989] This will cause teenage boys to cum in their pants /QUOTE]

Yeah... that tends to be quite the undesirable mess to have to be dealing with... and especially if you can't do anything about it right then and there...

Jazminedress
Feb 20, 2021, 8:22 PM
[QUOTE=Jazminedress;350993]

Yeah... that tends to be quite the undesirable mess to have to be dealing with... and especially if you can't do anything about it right then and there...

Theres a movie theater story about that, not one of my best moments

NJwood
Feb 20, 2021, 11:30 PM
Manscaped started to show up on my FB feed a couple months ago. I finally caved and bought the kit. It was all about shaving the package.

Leo Rabbit
Feb 21, 2021, 3:01 AM
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/t8i3/venus-for-pubic-hair-and-skin-thin-skin (https://www.ispot.tv/ad/t8i3/venus-for-pubic-hair-and-skin-thin-skin)

cbxer66
Feb 21, 2021, 10:52 AM

Yes it is. For me, it's not even cumming in my pants, but being hard for a long time, due to constantly thinking naughty thoughts, and oozing precum in my undies. Lots of it. That's as messy as cumming itself. I have ended up big a wet spot on my jeans just from precum many times. It's embarassing. LMAO!!

cbxer66
Feb 21, 2021, 10:56 AM
Manscaped started to show up on my FB feed a couple months ago. I finally caved and bought the kit. It was all about shaving the package.

I just use a three blade disposable razor and Gillette Foamy shaving cream. Smooth as a baby's ass. Love that smooth felling.

CALEXANDER
Feb 21, 2021, 11:02 AM
I saw that ad too and commented to my significant other about it. :) And to answer "can you see her ;ips?" no but she has a pretty big mound. :) And it is a first. There was a time you couldn't show a couple in the same bed.

cbxer66
Feb 21, 2021, 11:15 AM
I saw that ad too and commented to my significant other about it. :) And to answer "can you see her ;ips?" no but she has a pretty big mound. :) And it is a first. There was a time you couldn't show a couple in the same bed.

Ahhh! The good old days when husband and wife slept in separate beds. The Dick Van Dyke show. Always made me think, how do they ever get it on in those small beds? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm!

marine20
Feb 21, 2021, 11:29 AM
my wife and i saw the same commercial , and we almost shit ourselves. the odd part was, i first noticed all the terrible tattoos on her , but my wife noticed her shaving around her pussy. i played back the add , and sure enough i was surprised at what i saw. when i was a kid, they couldn't show a woman wearing a bra. it had to be on a manikin . i can only imagine what is coming down the road.

cbxer66
Feb 21, 2021, 11:38 AM
Maybe we'll see something like 56993this?

4_oral_fun
May 2, 2021, 8:26 AM
My how times have changed. My wife just said gross and nasty. Remember when they couldn't show a toilet on regular TV shows because it wasn't appropriate

gmansam
May 4, 2021, 1:32 PM
I'd shave her any time.

Fred_Brice
May 4, 2021, 4:31 PM
I just use a three blade disposable razor and Gillette Foamy shaving cream. Smooth as a baby's ass. Love that smooth felling.

You are differently not alone, I been keeping my own body shaved smooth from my chin to my toes and I love it!