PDA

View Full Version : Which toy do you use, and why?

Flypaper
Jul 10, 2021, 8:45 AM
I just received a bag of love. Where do I start?57884

Flypaper
Jul 10, 2021, 8:52 AM

Flypaper
Jul 13, 2021, 9:07 AM
Last night I used the prostate vibe on my external perineum, the shaft and just teased my hole as I jerked off woth the free hand. Fun!

Neonaught
Jul 14, 2021, 9:57 AM
My main go-to toys (I have quite a collection) are my prostate vibes and Fleshlights, often together.

dman8888
Jul 14, 2021, 7:18 PM
This is probably way longer and more detailed than the OP was looking for, but it's done and posted for good or ill. I tried to link to examples of the toys where I could, but I think the system will strip the links, so I'm attaching a PDF of the post that should have the links if anyone's interested in them.

I have several varieties of toys as I'm sure many of us do, and a bit of an inventory amassed over the years, some originally bought with my wife in mind pre-out, all usually on good sales and/or using discount codes. Most are from Adam & Eve and similar sites, but since I started anal play a couple of years ago, and particularly in the last year or so, I realized that sites for gay men (things4fun.com, even adammale.com) and BDSM-oriented like the Stockroom offer toys more to my tastes that the straight-oriented sites don't tend to carry. The more recent acquisitions I try to get harness-compatible in the event my wife gets interested in participating, especially by pegging. I use most of them at least once a month, some of them several times a week, some just about daily.

I have yet to find the perfect toy in any category, and I'm still very much in the learning process about how my body responds and what it and I like. The inventory includes:

Dildos - because they're as close as I'm gonna get to a real dick fucking me for the foreseeable future; also, oral experience/training:

5" lifelike (https://adamstoybox.com/products/king-cock-5-cock)(kinda) (https://adamstoybox.com/products/king-cock-5-cock) A&E freebie
7 (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/dildo-sex-toys/realistic-dildos/sp-kingcock-suction-cup-dildo-100224.aspx)" A&E freebie lifelike (kinda)
9" glass (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/dildo-sex-toys/g-spot-dildos/sp-mr-swirly-glass-dildo-100792.aspx), head kinda like a cock, narrow shaft with helical rib - bought years ago with wife in mind, but it's good for me, too
~6" A&E freebie jelly dildo wand with vibe, rabbit and rotating marbles (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/sp-eves-first-rabbit-93539.aspx) that land around anus level - really for a woman, but feels nice sometimes
Old Doc Johnson DP dildo - bought with wife in mind many years ago, but both dongs are nice (one at a time) for me, too

Plugs - I like the feeling of fullness, the occasional prostate stimulation from walking and such, and sometimes for leakage control. I enjoy wearing a plug and do so much of the time if circumstances allow:

a set of glass plugs (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/butt-plugs/sp-adam-eve-glass-anal-training-trio-104762.aspx) (I use the middle and large one) - bought with wife in mind long ago, but it's good for me, too
an ancient dual density Doc Johnson plug - bought with wife in mind very long ago, but it's good for me, too
an inflatable vibing one with remote (https://kinkstore.com/collections/anal-play/products/worlds-first-remote-control-inflatable-10x-vibrating-curved-silicone-anal-plug) (I didn't pay nearly that much for it)
a cock-esque vibing plug with remote (https://things4fun.com/collections/vibrating-dildos/products/10-mode-remote-silicone-cock-butt-plug) (a stretch for me at 6.5" insertable, 1.85" diameter; I was kind of proud then first time I was able to take the whole thing, and I'm not sure how I feel about that reaction)
a 9" anal bead vibe plug aptly named the Earth Quaker (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/anal-vibrators/sp-adam-eve-thrusting-anal-vibe-92670.aspx) (a stretch for the final bead, sadly no remote; again, I was kind of proud then first time I was able to take the whole thing, and I'm not sure how I feel about that reaction. In hindsight <snicker> I wish I'd gotten the Quaker (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/anal-vibrators/sp-quaker-anal-vibe-99688.aspx) instead of the Earth Quaker, but as I first learned with that cock vibing plug, my eyes tend to be bigger than my anatomy.)
a 5" jelly plug (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/butt-plugs/sp-crystal-jellies-anal-stuffer-6095.aspx) that's new but quickly become a favorite, but I just learned that it's probably made from PVC, which is supposed to be bad? More research needed.
a vibing/thrusting plug (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/anal-vibrators/sp-adam-eve-thrusting-anal-vibe-92670.aspx) (6" insertable) - my newest acquisition.

it's nice as a vibing plug.
the thrusting is nice, but I need to figure out the best way to take advantage of it.
Its controller is wired, which is a bit awkward if I want to wear it while doing other stuff, but I can run the wire past my balls and cock and up out my waistband and into a pocket. The wire's not too visible if I wear an untucked shirt.

Other:

an entry level prostate massager from A&E (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/butt-plugs/sp-a-gasm-penis-ring-plug-92883.aspx) (well, bought there) whose bullet vibe went bad and I replaced with a rechargeable one that fits. It feels really nice in and on.
a vibrating prostate probe (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/prostate-toys/sp-waterproof-prostate-massager-9080.aspx) - I'm not sure I like it
orifice fucking device (https://things4fun.com/products/dark-inception-orifice-fucking-device-penis-extension-masturbator-and-butt-plug-all-in-one?_pos=2&_psq=orifice&_ss=e&_v=1.0) - a hollow jelly plug that doubles as a cock masturbator, the idea being you put the plug in and it allows all kinds of insertion play. I haven't been able to insert it all the way, but it's nice. There's a competing product that's smaller and I may look into that, so to speak.
enema kit - one of the bottle-hose-hand pump-wand kind, which is kind of its own sort of play. It can be messy and gross, but it also feels good, both the wand and the water.

Jeez, that's kind of a huge list, but it represents at least ten years of stuff plus freebies from A&E, and usually using a discount code or coupon, so it's not as huge an investment as it might appear to be.

There's two ways I play right now: wearable play and shower play. Usually it's all about the anal play and I don't do much with my cock, just enjoying the anal action and striving for the elusive-to-me assgasm.

Shower play generally involves dildos, which are as close as I'm likely to get to having a real dick fucking me for some time. For shower play, if I've not been wearing a plug to stretch, I start out with the smallest dildo and work up. Yesterday in the shower I went through the first 3 dildos, then the cock plug for a while, then the Earth Quaker. I'd intended to wear the Earth Quaker for the day, but I needed a wank and just about fell down in the shower when I came. I'd cleaned out and lubed up so much I wrapped up with the 5" jelly plug (https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/butt-plugs/sp-crystal-jellies-anal-stuffer-6095.aspx) I wore for a while, partly for the feeling, partly to prevent possible leakage. I would have just used the Earth Quaker, but I kind of worked myself over and needed the gentle jelly.

Wearable play sometimes starts out in the shower like that, but not most of the time. I like to start out wearing a smaller plug and work my way up to the big boys over the course of hours, depending on stretchiness and goals for the session. With appropriate patience, relaxation, and breathing, the Earth Quaker pops in there and wow, what a feeling of fullness. If I can, I'll use the vibe in the EQ, which has quite a rumble and feels like it's coming through my sternum sometimes. :-P

Edit: I have my eye on a few more toys. One is the Slink from squarepegtoys.com, another is a realistic, squirting, remote control dildo, and another is a fuck machine. They're all pretty pricey, so none are too likely in the near future, but maybe one of them not too long from now.

Flypaper
Jul 15, 2021, 8:41 AM
This is GREAT, Dman! My gift bag from A&E included some things I’m trying out, but so far the prostate vibe is a bit intimidating. I’ve only run him along the external perineum and let him buzz up against my button, no insertion yet. The freebie cock ring was pretty okay but some of the nibs broke off so it’s now a tight rubber band. The tiny plastic clit bullet vibe looks like it might be fun to put in my backdoor but the cheap quality makes me think it might snap off. The masturbator sleeve was good for a couple of shots, in spite of the hole at the tip is built up too much suction amd not as enjoyable as the Tenga Egg, my all time fave.

dman8888
Jul 15, 2021, 2:52 PM
This is GREAT, Dman! My gift bag from A&E included some things I?m trying out, but so far the prostate vibe is a bit intimidating. I?ve only run him along the external perineum and let him buzz up against my button, no insertion yet. The freebie cock ring was pretty okay but some of the nibs broke off so it?s now a tight rubber band. The tiny plastic clit bullet vibe looks like it might be fun to put in my backdoor but the cheap quality makes me think it might snap off. The masturbator sleeve was good for a couple of shots, in spite of the hole at the tip is built up too much suction amd not as enjoyable as the Tenga Egg, my all time fave.

Awesome, Flypaper. I've never seen a Tenga Egg - I'll have to check that out. It looks like the bullet vibe has a separate controller/power unit attached by a wire, which is good. I've been tempted to use bullet vibes in me, too, but mine are just the bullet and without a leash or handle it can actually get "lost" in the rectum, and from what I hear, that could wind up with an embarrassing ER visit. I've never been impressed with most of the cock rings A&E sends as freebies, partly for what you describe.

On the prostate massager, I'd suggest starting out with the anal beads and a good coating of lube, there, to practice relaxing and to stretch you out a bit if need be. It's probably good to get some lube up in you ahead of time, and for this I use old kid medicine dosing syringes left over from way back when my kids needed medicine. They aren't perfect, but they do the job with some lube on the tips and bodies, and you can measure how much you're using. I find that if I use more than 3mL, it's not long before the colon is triggered to release more poop into the rectum, sometimes rather forcefully. So after I fill the syringe, I put lube on it and my hole, work it in a bit, squirt a little at points as needed until it's in as deep as it can, and squirt the rest. I still put lube on the toys, too. After some play or time, another dose of lube may be needed.

On relaxing and inserting, tips I've received <snicker - I wish> are to exhale as you insert, and that seems to work. I tend to close my eyes to focus on relaxing. There's three (maybe more) different sphincters to pass, depending on how deep the toy's going, and I find each one has a slightly different relaxation trick. The deepest one I've passed (with the Earth Quaker) I have to let my whole abdomen loose if it isn't already. Anyway, with the anal beads as a warm-up, you'll likely have that prostate bad boy in there in no time.

After reading some articles about anal play, I started to use condoms on the toys that tend to hold odor (silicone, like your massager, I think, and some other materials) to help prevent that and make cleanup a little easier if there are nooks and crannies. However, on some toys the condom bunches up and for longer sessions that can get uncomfortable, so if I intend to have one of those toys in for a while I don't use the condoms at least for now.

I hope this isn't too basic and that it's appropriate for your experience. If I misinterpreted your experience level, please let me know.

Have a great time!

D

Edit: P.S. I've been admiring your package. Very nice looking cock and balls. :-)

Flypaper
Jul 16, 2021, 5:17 PM
These are GREAT tips!!

The Egg is great, packed in shell like the old L’Eggs pantyhose container which rolls up nicely into a sock for storing in my suitcase.

I tried the pink beads last nite, too horny to go much further than tickle the rectum, I used the vibe under my balls as I jerked off. I’ve inserted lube before, and even gotten a P spot about an inch and a half up there with lots of relaxation as you describe.

Thanks for the compliment on my man meat dildo lol ��. I’d love for share him wih a guy who sucks while he fingers my ass…

Awesome, Flypaper. I've never seen a Tenga Egg - I'll have to check that out. It looks like the bullet vibe has a separate controller/power unit attached by a wire, which is good. I've been tempted to use bullet vibes in me, too, but mine are just the bullet and without a leash or handle it can actually get "lost" in the rectum, and from what I hear, that could wind up with an embarrassing ER visit. I've never been impressed with most of the cock rings A&E sends as freebies, partly for what you describe.

On the prostate massager, I'd suggest starting out with the anal beads and a good coating of lube, there, to practice relaxing and to stretch you out a bit if need be. It's probably good to get some lube up in you ahead of time, and for this I use old kid medicine dosing syringes left over from way back when my kids needed medicine. They aren't perfect, but they do the job with some lube on the tips and bodies, and you can measure how much you're using. I find that if I use more than 3mL, it's not long before the colon is triggered to release more poop into the rectum, sometimes rather forcefully. So after I fill the syringe, I put lube on it and my hole, work it in a bit, squirt a little at points as needed until it's in as deep as it can, and squirt the rest. I still put lube on the toys, too. After some play or time, another dose of lube may be needed.

On relaxing and inserting, tips I've received <snicker - I wish> are to exhale as you insert, and that seems to work. I tend to close my eyes to focus on relaxing. There's three (maybe more) different sphincters to pass, depending on how deep the toy's going, and I find each one has a slightly different relaxation trick. The deepest one I've passed (with the Earth Quaker) I have to let my whole abdomen loose if it isn't already. Anyway, with the anal beads as a warm-up, you'll likely have that prostate bad boy in there in no time.

After reading some articles about anal play, I started to use condoms on the toys that tend to hold odor (silicone, like your massager, I think, and some other materials) to help prevent that and make cleanup a little easier if there are nooks and crannies. However, on some toys the condom bunches up and for longer sessions that can get uncomfortable, so if I intend to have one of those toys in for a while I don't use the condoms at least for now.

I hope this isn't too basic and that it's appropriate for your experience. If I misinterpreted your experience level, please let me know.

Have a great time!

D

Edit: P.S. I've been admiring your package. Very nice looking cock and balls. :-)

Flypaper
Jul 17, 2021, 9:11 AM
My Egg…it unrolls easily and completely sheaths my erect cock, for delightful texture and feeling and easy cleanup.

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 17, 2021, 10:37 AM
I've not used toys a great deal of the time over the years, as my main sources of stimulation are my imagination and wearing silky nylon while masturbating. But age takes its toll, as do age-related medications, and I've found myself needing help becoming excited more and more recently.

A few years ago, I started using a steel cock ring, which made me feel sexy and helped create a great, stiff erection that felt so good to the touch. Sometimes, I'll add a smallish tapered butt plug to the mix. I also received a tenga egg as a premium from some other adult purchase, and sometimes lube it up and enjoy playing with that. I was surprised at how good that feels! Increasingly, though, I'll use the big gun -- my wife's Magic Wand vibrator.

In fact, I'd guess that about half of my orgasms are finalized by the Magic Wand these days -- sometimes with my wife turning it on me after she's had her orgasm, sometimes with me solo, buzzing my cock underneath my silky panties.

Never had an orgasm I didn't love...