PDA

View Full Version : " Newcomers "

SatyrGuy69
Oct 14, 2006, 9:06 AM
I'm so glad you joined us mapa55, and all the other members who recently joined us in the last few weeks, please don't go anywhere; this site is very warm and friendly, we're a family here, so stick around and have some fun.

:bibounce: :grouphug: :bigrin:

Doggie_Wood
Oct 14, 2006, 10:38 PM
Yes indeedy - welcome to all of the newcomers - don't be bashfull - we won't bite you but with your permission we might nibble a little - LOL.
If you want to sit back and watch what happens on the floor of the chat room be our guest. You might even want to look at some of the profiles of those in the room. Come on in and set a spell.

Blondguy007
Oct 15, 2006, 2:46 PM
I'm so glad you joined us mapa55, and all the other members who recently joined us in the last few weeks, please don't go anywhere; this site is very warm and friendly, we're a family here, so stick around and have some fun.

:bibounce: :grouphug: :bigrin:
Thanx guy's (SatyrGuy69 and Dogwood) for welcoming use. I'm :bipride: to be here and hope to make a lot of friends here.

Thanx again :flag4:

Tynary
Oct 15, 2006, 5:53 PM
welcome new friends. xx

arana
Oct 15, 2006, 6:31 PM
Yes! Definitely a big hug and welcome to all those who have recently joined. And those of you "guests" who read these threads but have yet to join.....What are you waiting for? lol

darkeyes
Oct 15, 2006, 7:59 PM
Peeps join this site for all sortsa reasons. Somee r jus arseholes...jus join for kwik leer an sneer at wot they knows eff all bout or undastand. Sum cos ther hubbies or wives r bi an they wanna learn cos they hurt an r tryin to find out wy ther hubbies or wives r wot they r an r strugglin to cum to terms wiv things...this is real devotion of luv an in sum ways me luvs them almost more than ne 1. Certainly they deserve more respect than most. Sum r guys and gals, str8 or bi or even gay, jus in for a kwik cyber..ya will soon know em.. they will soon make ya know em if ya go inta chat! Wotya do is ur biz..no judgement from me. An lots r peeps so confused bout ther sexuality an r strugglin to come to terms wiv it.

Most tho r like me...peeps tryin 2 live ther lives as best they can an whether easy in ther sexuality or still confused by it, still unsure of wer to go in world an wot 2 do an how 2 xpress themselves. Welcome newbies..cos wotevaya troubles, in here ya have peeps of all types, an gr8 experience of life who will take the piss, laff wiv ya cry wiv ya talk 2 ya bout ur probs help ya wen things at ther worse. I knows..u will laff cry an learn ta like an luv so many ya wont believe ya luck if ya let em ..me did.. an in any walk of life ya'll find few as good as the best of them that knock bout on this site. Me luvs them. They knows who me mean...an me sends huge smoochies 2 the lot of em!

ibipantyhose
Oct 16, 2006, 12:30 PM
I am SO glad I found this site! The people are warm and friendly, the topics are HOT, and best of all, I CAN BE MYSELF! And NOT be judged or poked fun at by the sexually limited people who call themselves 'normal'.

Looking foreward to reading a lot here and maybe doing a post or two but may not be doing that until I get a little more.....experienced :)

Wish I could hug everyone here!
Luv you all!
Edward

Tynary
Oct 16, 2006, 1:16 PM
you know what I love bout this site? its so much bigger than any others I've bin on. there are sooo many members and topics and always someone online and its just incredible. oh I lv the name Edward by the way its my best friend's name. welcome ;)