PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been bound or tied hands while you suck a guy off or get bottomed

tongueteaser
Oct 8, 2021, 3:02 PM
I have only so far sucked cock and on my knees as I like submitting for sure. I want to eventually be tied with my hands behind me and suck. I want to be looking up at him and his cock and be told to kiss and lick his head. Also he rubs his cock head on my face and my lips and says to open up. Then when he is about to cum maybe he grabs my head and crams his yummy cock in me and pumps my mouth till he cums. I wonder if any other guys want to experience or have and hear your experiences and thoughts. Also tied and fucked

KDaddy23
Oct 8, 2021, 4:03 PM
I let a woman do that to me once... and I didn't like being restrained all that much. She had fun having her way with me but, nah, I had problems with it so there's is no way in hell I'd agree to having a guy do that; just not my idea of fun and an instant deal breaker.

cornholejoe
Oct 8, 2021, 5:08 PM
i have been tied some way back years ago had a old dom i submitted to but wont go into details on here was fun for awhile

Jazminedress
Oct 8, 2021, 6:02 PM
No way, to not be able to protect myself, couldnt do it

tongueteaser
Oct 8, 2021, 8:14 PM

Why should you have to protect yourself. Its for excitement and not for someone to hurt you or take advantage of you. Just a feeling of helplessness as you are being teased and pleased to give you yours. I have had three girlfriends that actually liked being tied sometimes. One would esk me to do her that way. Sometimes doing foreplay and taking toys to her as she was tied spread wide. Its nice to see a sexy bare body spread and in a naughty way

Jazminedress
Oct 8, 2021, 9:22 PM
Why should you have to protect yourself. Its for excitement and not for someone to hurt you or take advantage of you. Just a feeling of helplessness as you are being teased and pleased to give you yours. I have had three girlfriends that actually liked being tied sometimes. One would esk me to do her that way. Sometimes doing foreplay and taking toys to her as she was tied spread wide. Its nice to see a sexy bare body spread and in a naughty way

when you dress like I do, you have to be a touch careful

Jozyxt
Oct 8, 2021, 9:27 PM
Find a man you trust and go for it. Maybe it would be a good idea to have an experienced person there with you the first time, to coach the bondage. Besides, it must be better to be bound and submit to a cock in front of others, right?

jem_is_bi
Oct 8, 2021, 10:26 PM
No, I never been bound or tied up. I need my hands to help pleasure the guy I am sucking.
I very much prefer to be in control of how I am giving pleasure when sucking a guy's dick..

csreef
Oct 8, 2021, 10:58 PM
Not for me.

Tight1-4u
Oct 8, 2021, 11:30 PM
yes and yes.. mostly getting fucked.. being sub bottom it can be very erotic with the right guy or guys.. last time was a couple months ago with 3 of my regulars.. good times.. being bound to the chair and blindfolded.. you just have to relax and take it as it comes!!

happymouthandtongue
Oct 9, 2021, 8:21 AM
No way, afraid my body would be discovered dead and in the desert.

void()
Oct 9, 2021, 8:30 AM
Back when I ran as an EMT we had training sessions. One of those involved use of what is called the spider web. Had a retired state trooper place me on a back board, lace me up in the spider web to it. He then had a couple others help.

They lifted me up, turned the board with me upside down, placed each end on top of chairs. He then looked up at me with a grin and ask if I was still okay. I had worried due to claustrophobia, I would become terrified. Instead it was kind of liberating. Not that I want to explore tight spaces any further, or be bound for sex acts.

Yes, I've did the whole "face your fear" routine. Still phobic like that. I can fight through it if there's an absolute need. I though will kindly step aside for another "hero" too. Nope me and too tight of spaces don't mix. Being bound doesn't either although with the right one, maybe some minor play, but don't expect me to go ape wild for it.

void()
Oct 9, 2021, 8:34 AM
No way, afraid my body would be discovered dead and in the desert.

"And we have a winner!" *sees the duck drop down with the $100 no-prize for the magic phrase of dead and in the desert.*

twilde1952
Oct 9, 2021, 8:44 AM
No, there are too many crazy people out there to chance it and I have no friends who would be into it.

mnjack
Oct 9, 2021, 9:11 AM
I have had that fantasy but it would require someone:
1. whom you would literally trust with your life
2. with whom you would be sexually intimate

The first is a big ask, unless it is someone you have known a long time and can trust implicitly. For me, that would take years of trust building and, honestly, I do not know anyone who would fulfill both requirements.

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 9, 2021, 9:49 AM
Several years ago, I had a coffee-chat with a guy in contemplation of an eventual sexual encounter. We'd exchanged several internet messages prior to the meeting, as is my requirement. We hit it off well and had a great chat, about other common interests, as well as sex. When I left, I was comfortable and amenable to a future playdate, to be determined. But on the way home, my mind went back to something that he said in response to a question I'd asked.

At the time, he was temporary custodian of a young woman who was not his daughter. (Crazy story, I know...) She worked at a nearby Dunkin Donuts store, and I was familiar with her from frequent trips to buy coffee for my wife and myself. So his credibility was pretty good, since this is something that I knew to be true. He always knew her work schedule, and would plan his adventures at his home around those times. I asked what would happen, should she leave work early someday and arrived at home when he was entertaining a guest. He said something like 'Not a problem -- you'd be locked in the back bedroom'... It didn't strike me as too alarming when he said it in real-time, but it gave me chills when I thought about it on the way home. I think it was the word 'locked' that did it.

We exchanged at least one more message immediately after that, where he gave me the girl's work schedule for the upcoming week, giving us a chance to agree on a playdate. I replied to that message without specifying a day, but looking for a little additional information. The response I got was very unlike all the previous messages we'd exchanged -- almost as if it was written by someone else. That gave me the creeps, too.

The next time I logged into Squirt - the website from which he had contacted me - his profile was gone, just as quickly as it had appeared! I felt kinda relieved, as if I'd dodged a bullet.

Waylon
Oct 9, 2021, 10:03 AM
I had a dominant feeder a few years ago that required me to put my hands behind my back when I blew him. It made for a very submissive session and when he was ready to cum , he had me put my hands behind my head so he could pump his load into my mouth as he forced my head down on his cock. He was very controlling. Another time wifey got drunk and turned very aggressive and tied my hands together above my head and tied the end of the rope on the headboard post. She started sucking and licking me all over and jerked my cock rather roughly and when I called out in minor pain, she turned on so much she sucked my dick like never before. I couldn't believe how good she was and had a huge cum blast in her mouth and she took it all over her face. Then she slid up to me and dribbled it into my mouth and rubbbed her face clean all over my face and chest.

tongueteaser
Oct 9, 2021, 2:08 PM
Sounds like you dress so sweet and nice. I am sure you cause lots of excitement to your partner. You seem so very fun and hope you are always safe no matter what

tongueteaser
Oct 9, 2021, 2:10 PM
JasmineDress Sounds like you dress so sweet and nice. I am sure you cause lots of excitement to your partner. You seem so very fun and hope you are always safe no matter what

void()
Oct 9, 2021, 5:38 PM

That right there is your best protection. The motto granted the C.I.A by the oracle Delphi. "Know thyself." In knowing yourself you'll know what you will and will not tolerate from others.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. (https://www.azquotes.com/quote/250807) -- Eleanor Roosevelt (https://www.azquotes.com/author/12603-Eleanor_Roosevelt)

That also goes for anyone harming you. A lot of submissive types ought to pay heed to this ultimate level of control they wield. Submission does not mean you suffer harm. By the same token being Dominate does mean you may have liberty to inflict harm.

BigAlNYC
Oct 12, 2021, 2:45 PM
Yes, I have. Having done the dom/sub thing with women (as a dom) I started having fantasies about it and thought it was something I might get into. But in real life it was both frightening and annoying. I did enjoy the feeling of being used for someone else's pleasure, as a I usually do as a bottom with men. But all the play-acting just grew tiresome pretty quickly, the demandingness and lack of personal control eventually just made me angry, and the sensation of being immobilized and essentially at someone else's mercy was actually scary in a way I found very unsexy.

void()
Oct 13, 2021, 8:43 PM
By the same token being Dominate does mean you may have liberty to inflict harm.

Bah, I got that wrong didn't I? Ought to read as below.

By the same token being Dominate does not mean you may have liberty to inflict harm.

Apologies, likely posted that while tired and missed the key word.

ScottSwallows
Oct 14, 2021, 2:02 AM
I’ve had my hands cuffed behind my back while sucking cock.
I’ve also been bent over a saw horse with my wrist and ankles tied to the legs and bred.

dicktrobing
Oct 14, 2021, 2:05 AM
Oh yes, just love being bound and used :bigrin:

I have also tied up and used a few in the past too :bdaygrin:

Katana60
Oct 15, 2021, 4:33 PM
Never done it but is on my bucket list. Would love to be used by a man.

Rest85
Oct 17, 2021, 12:38 PM
It sounds extremely hot, in fantasy. I can imagine him rubbing his cock all over my face and telling me what to do and when. I imagine being so hard, whimpering and begging for his cum....but in reality, I love caressing a cock and balls too much and think I'd be disappointed not to be able to...and not to be able to stroke my own cock while I suck him.

Footstep40
Oct 17, 2021, 3:18 PM
Ohhhh yeah. Several times. Used to roll up to the Folsom Street Fair, had some fun, I don’t think that there is as much nudity as there used to be. Been there a few times wearing only a pair of shoes. Spent some fun times attached to an X Cross as well.
you really have to trust who you’re hooking up with in that scene.

Closet-peeker
Oct 18, 2021, 3:40 AM
Just this weekend. I went to a strangers house after arranging on Grindr and he agreed to let me set up my phone in his bedroom to film it. He tied me up with my hands and arms behind my back, put a hood over my head and made me suck his dick. He asked me what my wife’s name was and I told him. He kept talking to the camera saying “this is what your sissy faggot husband really wants - look at him with a mouth full of cock with a hardon”.
He then went on to stick toys up my ass and a gag in my mouth (I’ve never been penetrated) before cumming all over my chest.
This was possibly my most arousing experience to date. The risk, the thrill, the naughtiness, the danger. My orgasm was incredible - I haven’t cum that much for a long time! And the video is fantastic.

Jozyxt
Oct 19, 2021, 1:57 PM
That is a big risk, Closet-peeker. I am glad it went well. I can only imagine the thrill that went with the risk and how great the O must have been.

stonebow
Oct 22, 2021, 8:35 PM
Does laying in a sling in a straitjacket count? So far that is the most submissive I've ever been and it took a long time to get to that level of trust with the guy.

stonebow
Oct 22, 2021, 8:41 PM
I’ve had my hands cuffed behind my back while sucking cock.
I’ve also been bent over a saw horse with my wrist and ankles tied to the legs and bred.

Good for you! I've fantasized about the sawhorse scene, myself. Oh, that reminds me. I've also been fucked with my wrists and ankles in stocks.....same guy who did me in the straitjacket.