PDA

View Full Version : Y is it so hard?

Greywolf269
Oct 17, 2006, 10:58 PM
Just wondering y it is so hard to meet someone decent who wants the same as myself?
It seems, all any of the men I talk to, all they want is sex! I want something deeper...I want more that jusst sex, I want a frienship, is that all the guys out here r looking for?
Grey

DiamondDog
Oct 17, 2006, 11:19 PM
I'm looking for friends with benefits at the least; but I'd prefer a boyfriend/partner. You can find nice guys but it just takes some time/effort.

erotix
Oct 17, 2006, 11:33 PM
HEY YOU ARE MARRIED. ISN'T YOUR WIFE YOUR FRIEND?

shameless agitator
Oct 18, 2006, 5:54 AM
This boat's getting awfully crowded. If you figure it out Greywolf, let me know.

willbeyours2
Oct 18, 2006, 10:05 AM
Hi There,

I wanted the same type of relationship you do I think. I want a friend and a lover someone I have a connection with. Well after a year of searching, meeting etc... I HAVE FOUND WHAT I WANT. It is not easy but don't give up the right guy is out there somewhere.

all the best,

Bill

canuckotter
Oct 18, 2006, 7:38 PM
There's definitely a lot of guys on here looking just for the sex. :rolleyes: I imagine the signal-to-noise ratio's pretty nasty. But hey, that's the same everywhere, not just here, so... yeah.

Boogie2u
Oct 18, 2006, 7:53 PM
well...most males are just sperm guns i suppose...its in their nature to shoot their load over someone. perhaps we are more animal than we think, but in my experience there is one thing that tells me if someone is deeper than just a fcuk. that one thing is a kiss. i personally can always tell if someone is sensitive and caring and loving....as well as damn horny! by a simple kiss...my solution to your problem? well perhaps kiss more and fcuk less lol.

Lorcan
Oct 18, 2006, 9:36 PM

Some people want to be friends with the people they have sex with. I know my husband would.

Greywolf269
Oct 18, 2006, 9:48 PM
Yes my wife is my friend, but she doesn't have the "equipment" that I am looking 4 in a friend. And she knows this. That is a strong reason I am out here, looking for a friend of the same sex, for chatting, going out, and yes sex. Why else would I be out here? But I don't want a one night stand.

TinTin
Oct 19, 2006, 8:06 AM
Its very difficult to find a soulmate and especially so on the internet.

The chances of finding someone that:
a) You can converse with about things you are both interested in
b) You fancy
c) Live close enough so you dont need your own helicopter
are somewhat remote.

My own experiences have almost invariably started with a male/male friendship and developed from there, once I feel that a genuine friendship exists its not too difficult to let on about my sexuality, sometimes it shocks, more often it sparks off some sort of curiosity which can develop into a different type of relationship.

Message is "dont give up there is definately someone out there"