PDA

View Full Version : Been away

Jazminedress
Sep 4, 2022, 12:30 AM
Took about a 2 week social media break................I do this every now and then, sometimes a week, sometimes 2, sometimes a month or two

So, did everyone behave themselves while I was away ?

Long Duck Dong
Sep 4, 2022, 12:51 AM
Looks around.... of course we did...........OH, and if you see a halo lying around, its mine..... the nude pics, sex toys and lingerie, I know nothing about......even if they have my name on them

Hope you had a good break, and that you also have a good time, or 3 lol

Jozyxt
Sep 4, 2022, 9:01 AM

Yes. Unfortunately!

Jazminedress
Sep 4, 2022, 11:04 AM
Looks around.... of course we did...........OH, and if you see a halo lying around, its mine..... the nude pics, sex toys and lingerie, I know nothing about......even if they have my name on them

My plan was to relax and write music, but, then got the COVID for my 5th time, so, was down 3 days...........but still got some quality time in

Ashct22
Sep 4, 2022, 12:33 PM
Took about a 2 week social media break................I do this every now and then, sometimes a week, sometimes 2, sometimes a month or two

Hmmm so “behaving myself” could mean two things. One could mean behaving as I usually do..finding some nice lingerie to wear, and flirting shamelessly with men. The other could mean not doing anything naughty? I pass using the first definition, but not so much the second!

Good to see you back and hopefully COVID free xoxo

Jazminedress
Sep 4, 2022, 1:17 PM
Hmmm so “behaving myself” could mean two things. One could mean behaving as I usually do..finding some nice lingerie to wear, and flirting shamelessly with men. The other could mean not doing anything naughty? I pass using the first definition, but not so much the second!

Good to see you back and hopefully COVID free xoxo

I have had COVID so many times I cant even count on one hand the next time I get it...........but, I take cae of myself, stay healthy, eat right, so not a big deal for me personally

KDaddy23
Sep 4, 2022, 3:01 PM
Welcome back! And I never behave - where's the fun in that, Jaz?

csreef
Sep 4, 2022, 4:33 PM

I am as good as I can be without getting caught! :impleased

Jazminedress
Sep 4, 2022, 11:16 PM
Welcome back! And I never behave - where's the fun in that, Jaz?

I kinda figured that was a given

Jazminedress
Sep 4, 2022, 11:17 PM
I am as good as I can be without getting caught! :impleased

You are like the unofficial welcome wagon................you are always good

Long Duck Dong
Sep 5, 2022, 1:05 AM
My plan was to relax and write music, but, then got the COVID for my 5th time, so, was down 3 days...........but still got some quality time in

You are supposed to catch peoples attention with your personality and looks, not COVID....lol

Gives you a big hug....

DD788Snipe
Sep 5, 2022, 1:27 AM
LOL I do the same Jazmine. I agree it helps me keep my sanity. Damn COVID. It obviously has it in for you.

Jazminedress
Sep 5, 2022, 12:54 PM
You are supposed to catch peoples attention with your personality and looks, not COVID....lol

Gives you a big hug....

shhhhhhhhhh it causes them to be quarantined with me. Whats happened, we knew years ago at least 1/2 corporate leadership had to stay in the field. As my health is good, I have no pre-existing conditions really, I volunteered, but it also put me in a position of being exposed constantly

Robtiti
Sep 9, 2022, 7:31 PM
Glad to see you back from your break,Jaz! Stay safe and well.