PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take you...

mrheem
Feb 8, 2023, 7:47 PM
...to really start feeling deep pleasure anally? Whether it is my prostate toy or a real cock (although I dont have a ton of experiences), it takes me time to get "warmed up" if you will. It takes me a few minutes before it really starts to feel amazing. Anyone else have the same experience?

dicktrobing
Feb 9, 2023, 3:26 AM
...to really start feeling deep pleasure anally? Whether it is my prostate toy or a real cock (although I dont have a ton of experiences), it takes me time to get "warmed up" if you will. It takes me a few minutes before it really starts to feel amazing. Anyone else have the same experience?

Personally as soon as I get in position to take a cock or strapon; a lubed finger going in and the feeling of the head pushing against my anus and then the pressure as it goes in is a joy

butt then and the cock slides in and the pace gets faster I'm in heaven and when my prostate is being rubbered and I orgasm mind blowing

Neonaught
Feb 9, 2023, 9:46 AM
I usually lube and dilate my bottom partners with toys and then slowly insert my cock. I give him a few minutes to relax and get accustomed to my cock and then slowly start to fuck him. Most guys will finally relax and start feeling good in 3-4 minutes.

mrheem
Feb 9, 2023, 10:49 PM
I usually lube and dilate my bottom partners with toys and then slowly insert my cock. I give him a few minutes to relax and get accustomed to my cock and then slowly start to fuck him. Most guys will finally relax and start feeling good in 3-4 minutes.

That sounds amazing... :)

monaohio
Feb 10, 2023, 8:34 AM
as soon as his cock touches my hole and enters it i feel pleasure and start to orgasm

greengrow
Feb 10, 2023, 11:34 AM
I start with shower enema and a warm up stretch with bad dragon egg plug so that when the moment of truth arrives , I am ialready deep in subspace

papasmurph
Feb 10, 2023, 2:25 PM
I love the responses - we've got some guys here that are eager bottoms. I am one of them as well... Funny, though. There was a time the thought of it scared me. That guy putting that thing in my ass? Oh, no way. It's gonna hurt. But I have grown to become a dedicated bottom, loving it from start to finish. I agree with the guys who wrote from the first moment I feel the head of his cock pressing against my hole, anticipating the pain - multiplied by the pleasure as he pushes in and penetrates me. It then takes a few minutes to relax, as my hold accommodates his size... it gets better. Orgasms are different. I sometimes have pretty good internal feelings - rarely cum externally when I am in that position - but that's OK. I also love how things get when I am relaxed and open enough so he can exit and re-enter with fair amount of ease - the feeling of him pulling out and the hope he will enter again - it is really a rush.

tongueteaser
Feb 10, 2023, 7:16 PM
MMMMM That sounds awesome. I have had thoughts of finding a guy with patience to do that to my tight bottom. I have been using smaller toys in me to learn to relax and stretch my tight little hole a bit. It sounds amazing and I want to experience being done like you explain.

DD788Snipe
Feb 11, 2023, 3:45 AM
I love the responses - we've got some guys here that are eager bottoms. I am one of them as well... Funny, though. There was a time the thought of it scared me. That guy putting that thing in my ass? Oh, no way. It's gonna hurt. But I have grown to become a dedicated bottom, loving it from start to finish. I agree with the guys who wrote from the first moment I feel the head of his cock pressing against my hole, anticipating the pain - multiplied by the pleasure as he pushes in and penetrates me. It then takes a few minutes to relax, as my hold accommodates his size... it gets better. Orgasms are different. I sometimes have pretty good internal feelings - rarely cum externally when I am in that position - but that's OK. I also love how things get when I am relaxed and open enough so he can exit and re-enter with fair amount of ease - the feeling of him pulling out and the hope he will enter again - it is really a rush.

:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu: ;)

fredward
Feb 11, 2023, 12:17 PM
Oh, no way. It's gonna hurt. But I have grown to become a dedicated bottom, loving it from start to finish. I agree with the guys who wrote from the first moment I feel the head of his cock pressing against my hole, anticipating the pain - multiplied by the pleasure as he pushes in and penetrates me. .

So is it still painful every time after all these years for you? If you didn't have a prostate, would you get much out of the experience?

mtnmen2
Feb 11, 2023, 12:33 PM
Usually takes me about 15 mins of getting fucked before I start to get warm feeling starting to build up then the waves of pleasure start passing through building up into a great orgasmic experience within the next 10 to 15 mins. With the exception of last November I hooked up with a young Mexican guy on a out town business trip. He was a smaller guy about 5'2" 140lbs with a 4" cock at most, but when he started fucking me within about 5 mins he was hitting all the right spots. He had me moaning like crazy. He asked me if I was cumming but all I could tell him was just keep going. It was great with the exception that he finished to early to push me all the way over. What can I say young guys don't always have the best self control.

KDaddy23
Feb 11, 2023, 4:49 PM
I've never given any thought about this. I'd learned that being able to get as relaxed as possible before he sticks it in was pretty damned important, but I'd have to guess that once he got it in and started fucking me, it was pleasurable just feeling him inside me and lying atop me and thrusting until he came which was the best part of being fucked for me. I'd learn that there is such a thing as being fucked too long; lubrication breaks down which creates friction and heat and he's been doing it for a very long time, and it stopped being fun and pleasurable ten minutes ago and now I'm deciding about just letting him finish or demanding an immediate withdrawal. Some have gotten it in me and have cum a couple of minutes later but, sure, it felt good before he came and felt even better when he was cumming. I'd learned that I had to find the pleasure in being fucked and to not just expect it to feel good and, well, I just never paid any attention to exactly how long it took for me to feel wonderful having a dick in my ass. But once he's in, well, yeah - that feels amazing right away to me. I'd have to really think about whether I even noticed anything more after getting the dick in me because, honestly, that's not where my mind would be other than how long is it going to take for him to cum.

Jozyxt
Feb 11, 2023, 9:09 PM
I haven't take a cock yet. But the moment a finger hits my prostate, the magic starts to happen.

hung4you
Feb 16, 2023, 5:47 AM
Lucky for me my top buddy is very good at warming me up to his massive cock. His technique is awesome as he lubes me up he pokes the head of his cock at My rosebud countless times and after 10 minutes of teasing I time it just right and push back on him and it slides in perfectly. Once he gets his full length in me he starts up and pumps me hard and almost as if on que I explode all over my chest and once I start cumming it’s like a river. Until he unloads he can fuck me as long as he likes.

Warmnsalty
Feb 16, 2023, 9:25 AM
It depends on the guy and his size. Smaller guys, as soon as they're balls deep I'm ready, head down, arched back and love a good pounding. For larger guys, it takes a min the first time they're balls deep. Tell them to just stay there and let me get used to it. Then when I'm ready I'll slide forward, off their cock a bit, then back... the arch my back and tell them to have fun!

BootyBuffet
Feb 16, 2023, 9:31 AM
As soon as I feel guy's cock pressing against my ass and know that he wants to fuck me until he gets off, I am ready to go! LOL! It doesn't hurt that my sexy wife urges him on to take me! :)

centillini
Feb 16, 2023, 1:42 PM
I only had a gal do my ass with toy and finger. It feels so good. If she is sucking me too, 10 minutes. If she is jerking me talking dirty 5 minutes.

julyguybill
Feb 16, 2023, 7:39 PM
I have only came a couple time with an anal toy. It was extreme and so hot I have allowed 5 or 6 guys to enjoy my ass . I desire to meet a guy who can do me over a nd over.

Robtiti
Feb 17, 2023, 3:31 PM
This is how I'd like it done to me.

Sensualhunter
Feb 18, 2023, 11:56 AM
My first time I was excited but afraid. I had only had fingers and toys inside me. The other MWM I met online had an 8" cock. When we got to the point that he was going to fuck me, I laid on my stomach, he lubed me up and put the tip of his cock on my hole. It sent shivers through me. I was so sensually charged and ready to feel my first real cock. He slid in slowly until his 8"s was all the way inside. He started to slow fuck me and I was in heaven. I got so into it and felt this passion so I reached back to caress his thigh and ass. He started to slow down and stopped. I think my sensuality freaked him out. He also had a premature ejac problem, but it did not feel like he came. He left and emailed me asking if I wanted him to use a strapon on me. I declined. This was in NYC. But I still loved the feeling of that warm cock slowly sliding inside me!

BackyardShaman
Feb 21, 2023, 5:11 PM
I’d bend over for you anytime, sounds amazing

BackyardShaman
Feb 21, 2023, 5:23 PM
For the most part I’m enjoying it immediately from him playing with my ass cheeks and hole to sliding in a lubed finger, or directly to his lubed cock head starting to rub my butthole.

papasmurph
Feb 21, 2023, 6:29 PM
now i'm horny

MysticalExperience
Feb 21, 2023, 7:11 PM

I haven't had a real cock but her finger and the toys feels so good to the point I start riding with excitement and desiring more and more. Such a great feeling from the point of anticipation to actual feeling her or the toy deep inside me.

Neonaught
Feb 22, 2023, 9:19 AM
I haven't had a real cock but her finger and the toys feels so good to the point I start riding with excitement and desiring more and more. Such a great feeling from the point of anticipation to actual feeling her or the toy deep inside me.

If you love a fingering or toy you are going to really love a proper fuck from an experienced top man!

JeffT
Feb 22, 2023, 11:01 AM
Not long at all! Face down, being penetrated doggystyle gets me started right away. Whether it's a lovely hard cock or my wife using one of her dildos, my balls start getting tight immediately. Have to work at not cumming too fast but always have a beautiful intense orgasm.

Neonaught
Feb 23, 2023, 8:58 AM
Not long at all! Face down, being penetrated doggystyle gets me started right away. Whether it's a lovely hard cock or my wife using one of her dildos, my balls start getting tight immediately. Have to work at not cumming too fast but always have a beautiful intense orgasm.

I love giving my bottoms n intense hands-free orgasm. Anal/prostate orgasm feel so great!

Neonaught
Feb 24, 2023, 9:09 AM
I’d bend over for you anytime, sounds amazing

As a top, I see my duty to my bottoms to make the fuck as comfortable as it can possibly be as I give him pleasure and take mine from him. The first time I tried the bottom just out of curiosity the guy just shoved his cock straight in with no prep at all. Hurts so bad he practically had to peel me off the ceiling! LOL In that moment I realized I never want to be that guy!

Tight1-4u
Feb 25, 2023, 3:35 AM
might I suggest that there are so many things that enter into this: your connection to the guy you are with.. his state of mind,, your state of mind,, his experience,, your experience,, the dam weather can effect it..
me personally now that I am with Dan and we are committed to each other.. well he knows all my sexual pleasure spots.. knows how and where to push my buttons.. he gets me sexually wound up with out even penetrating me!! But when he dose I am already wanting, needing it!! He penetrates me slowly and deliberately.. going balls deep first thrust.. I moan, quiver, Gasp for air, arch my back to give full access into my pussy!! I wiggle and bounce back at his advancing cock.. when 9? later he bottoms out in me, my mind is already swimming in sexual pleasure as I want him there.. it is hard for me to breath for a bit.. my body is convulsing having him inside my pussy.. we are kissing deeply and making out.. he licks and sucks on my neck and shoulders.. his hands are on my breasts and nipples.. then his mouth sucking them.. making me more crazy!! He is thrusting deep hard!! Slowly at first then faster harder deeper!! By the time he is getting ready to cum in me the second time I am basically in a state of continual orgasmic pleasure.. I am moaning loudly and sucking air.. I am involuntarily quivering as wave after wave of sexual pleasure washes over me.. I can not control it or stop it.. he says he can feel the waves go through my body.. as the convolutions go on in my body I involuntarily clamp my pussy on his cock.. he knows I am getting ready to be in this state of mind blowing sexual pleasure when I start sweating.. so I would say with him it is almost instantly as he enters my pussy!!!