PDA

View Full Version : eating cum...

Pages : [1] 2

joshua_134
Nov 11, 2006, 9:48 PM
I was wondering....
GUYS: do u eat ur cum afta u wank

GIRLS: Do u eat cum at all?

COUPLES: Do guys eat girls pussy's afta they creampie it??

Ive eaten my cum b4 but im not big on it...is there others that are the same or even always eat it??

Bi_Jay
Nov 11, 2006, 10:00 PM
I eat my own a lot, only cuase its eassy to shoot it into my hand and slurp it up. its probly good for you too, not that I would know or anything but seeing as how its ur own I dout it could be bad for you.

LoveLion
Nov 11, 2006, 10:10 PM
Cant say i ever have. Well I guess thats not entirely true, Im sure I have once or twice (what guy hasnt tasted it at least once) but it not something I do regularly

mannysg
Nov 11, 2006, 11:20 PM
I've eaten it a few times. When I do, I jerk off into my own mouth.
I've also eaten my wife's pussy after cumming in it. I like a good creampie. :) I can't wait to eat a creampie that another guy makes in her. ;)

Steffn
Nov 11, 2006, 11:56 PM
Tommy has me swallow his every day, it's kind of a rule. He also has me swallow mine too. Although I wasn't sure at first, I've really gotten into it lately.

mistymockingbird
Nov 12, 2006, 12:13 AM
I like cum. I eat my own from time to time. I love to swallow if I'm giving a bj. Another thing I like is if a guy cums on me to scoop it off and lick it up. Sharing it is always nice. The creampie is a lovely thing. Whether you're cleaning up after giving a girl an orgasm or cleaning someone else's cum out of her.

arana
Nov 12, 2006, 12:35 AM
I've always swallowed....a lady never spits. I've had my own as well.

LoveLion
Nov 12, 2006, 1:18 AM
Shooting into your own mouth? that must take some expert aim :tongue:

Jennz
Nov 12, 2006, 1:45 AM
im with misty and arana i dont know anyone that hasent tryed it, and most enjoy it, im the same way i liked it the first time i tryed it

IanBorthwick
Nov 12, 2006, 2:58 AM
So far all I've had is my own, and sometimes it's better than other times. But it's always a hell of a turn on, oft times causing me to get erect again so I can do it once more.

As for licking it out of a vagina, haven't done that yet...usually too tired after 30 plus minutes of hard pounding. I like to just lay there and feel our juices com-mingling and on us both.

absolutely_true
Nov 12, 2006, 3:21 AM
sometimes i'll taste it, see what flavor we got going for the week.

ambi53mm
Nov 12, 2006, 5:26 AM
There is nothing that excites me more than a fresh creampie. The combination of male and female intoxicates my being to it's very core. I think it should be the offical drink of the bi community..genders in a blender. :bigrin:

Ambi :)

Vegastud
Nov 12, 2006, 5:32 AM
I've eaten my own once or twice although I haven't done so for a long time now. Simply adore eating a woman and swallowing her juices. Never had a creampie yet but willing to test the waters.

Philbert
Nov 12, 2006, 7:30 AM
i've tasted my own a few times, and eaten a creampie before as well, not tried anyone elses yet, but that should change soon, i can't wait

smokey
Nov 12, 2006, 8:10 AM
I have never tasted my own other than as a cream pie which I throughly enjoy...when I give a blowjob however I usually swollow.

mannysg
Nov 12, 2006, 8:44 AM

Good aim, but mainly being flexible enough to get my dick close to my mouth. (I used to be able to get the head in my mouth, but can't now.)

biandu
Nov 12, 2006, 9:52 AM
hi, my name is maggie....

and i'm a cumslut!

cfr50s
Nov 12, 2006, 12:04 PM
The wife and I both eat creampie. She always swallows mine unless she decides to snowball me. We have one close friend that she will let fuck her bareback so in addition to me blowing him and swallowing I have also eaten his pie from my wife. The wife enjoys eating pussy and it doesn't bother her if there happens to be a load in it.

SLIMES
Nov 12, 2006, 1:10 PM

I occaisonly lie on the floor with my back wedged up against the wall so that my dick's above my face. No aiming needed! :tong:

DaytonaOrmondGuy
Nov 12, 2006, 5:17 PM
I occaisonly lie on the floor with my back wedged up against the wall so that my dick's above my face. No aiming needed! :tong:

Yes, that works just great!!! :D

nylon69
Nov 12, 2006, 9:16 PM
Well....as a male I would have to say I'm a cum slut too. I love the taste of my as well as a another male. My wife as an aversion to cum so she won't let me eat her out after I cum inside her but have done it with other women before her.

As for how for myself......many different ways.....before back problem use to do the legs over and shoot directly into my mouth, lick off my hand and then there is shooot into a glass of milk and drink it down.

I have a male friend that I can't get enough of his cum.....I luv blowing him and then when he cums I pull him back abit so I can feel it shoot into my mouth and I my face.

One of my biggest fantasies is to have about 6-8 guys jerk-off all over me while I lay on a bench!

Hope this gives a few some fuel to taste :rolleyes:
nylon69
cum-slut

smokey
Nov 12, 2006, 9:39 PM
When I was young and slim and beautiful I was flexible enough to suck my own dick (having 7+ inches helps :bigrin: ) ....At 50 if I tried that not only would I throw my back out I would probably get stuck in that position....NOW try explaining THAT to the paramedics!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I did know this woman who was a yoga instructor and she was flexible enough to eat herself out.

innaminka
Nov 13, 2006, 2:01 AM
Of course i eat it - or at least swallow if the time, place and circumstances are right. As he does my pathetic attempts at squirts. Its part of lovemaking.

creampies - well, used cum can be a bit icky. We've tried of course, but not really a turn on.

AndrogynousLuv
Nov 13, 2006, 2:56 AM
For one who use to never swallow and didn't ever think I would, well, let's just say those days are long gone!!!!! It is the nectar of the sexual gods...
Though some men want to stop and go into other things which I am fine with too, I do have somewhat of a preference in finishing the cycle and it is one of the greatest pleasures for me in sex with either but particularly with men to be able to receive that delicious nectar at the point of no return.........Creampie or not.....
GIMME GIMME GIMME........I am completely with BIANDU on this one....if she is a Cumslut then I am the male counterpart of that equation........I think there might be a common thread between she and I on this one....just MIGHT be.....

trip1
Nov 13, 2006, 5:48 AM
Love that feeling of hot thick cum jetting with each spasm of hard cock. That point when the need to cum become frantic then getting that hot thick load to swallow is magic but as important is after licking and rubbing that cum soaked cock all over my face and lips just as frantic to get it all. Same goes for cream pie. Having a woman straddle my face getting off with the licking, grinding and riding my tongue until that second cum takes her...

LoveLion
Nov 13, 2006, 4:25 PM
I should say that before when I said I never really had I was referring to my own.

The first (and only so far) time I gave head I was kinda taken into it all and kinda forgot it was coming (double meaning there, lol). When the cum hit my mouth I was so shocked, I kinda just spit it all over, lol. It was a strange and a bot awkward situation, but certanly arousing, something I would love to try again.

joxbear69
Nov 14, 2006, 7:37 PM
I frequently eat my own load. I have had creampie before--enjoyed it, but haven't tried it in a long time. Maybe it's time to try it again. As for eatin other guy's loads, depends on the guy, his/our history, etc. Most times I do suck it down, but other times I like the guy to give me a hot creamy facial and have him lick it up.

friendly dragon
Nov 24, 2006, 6:20 AM
After a wank I won't eat it but if i have just filled a nice pussy i will gladly lick at the cream pie.
Yummy.
The juice mix is something special

bimale8
Nov 24, 2006, 7:21 AM
I used to self suck and always ate my own cum. Nothing like the sensation of of giving yourself head and feeling your cock in your mouth and cumming! I have let some guys cum in my mouth. Some taste good and some dont. love to eat pussy before and after I cum. Also love it when I feel a guy getting close to cumming while sucking his cock and then he shoots :tongue:

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Nov 24, 2006, 8:21 AM
I'm a cum eater myself & love doing it everytime chance I get.
I try to do it on a regular basices about 3 to 4 times a day. I know that it has all that good "Protein & Nutrition." What I do to make my cum sweet is eating food that could be sweet like Cookies, Cereals, Bacon, & so on etc.
I really enjoy eating cum "luvtoeatcum." I had a friend at 1 time that had the sweetiest tasting cum that I ever had. I have no idea what it was that he had to eat. But I was really unreal. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Jim!

cumposer
Nov 24, 2006, 8:57 AM
The taste of cum is great!

I love the taste of my own cum, which I eat everytime when I masturbate.
And I love the taste of other men´s cum.

But the biggest attraction is to eat the cum out of a creampied pussy or a cumfilled ass. Especially in an orgy when many men creampie someones ass you should try to suck the cream out of the ass. It tastes wonderfull. I have been in an orgy where 10 or 12 men fucked one 20 years old boy one after the other. Everybody creampied hiss sweet ass.The cream oozed out of his ass and some of us licked him, sucked his ass and tasted this cream. It was absolutly hot!

cumposer

tommyswing
Nov 24, 2006, 10:27 AM
I love the taste of a guys cum, it is like nector. Due to fear of disease I rarely allow myself the pleasure. Eating my own does vrey little for me, but I have tried it a number of times.

AndrogynousLuv
Nov 25, 2006, 3:14 AM
I used to self suck and always ate my own cum. Nothing like the sensation of of giving yourself head and feeling your cock in your mouth and cumming! I have let some guys cum in my mouth. Some taste good and some dont. love to eat pussy before and after I cum. Also love it when I feel a guy getting close to cumming while sucking his cock and then he shoots :tongue:

I completely can relate.........I love it when a guy approaches the moment of cumming and the shaft stiffens yet again but seems to be even more intensely and then feeling the head swell to what seems to be even larger proportions and finally feeling the cum either splash against the back of my throat and all over my tongue gushing or delicately feel it dropping all over my tongue, depending on the guy cumming. As this is happpening, if I'm jacking off or someone else is doing me orally, I usually cannot stop my own moment of release. It's a great moment for that reason and also knowing that they are so fulfilled and completely overytaken with ecstasy.

TommyB7
Nov 25, 2006, 4:48 AM
When I first got turned onto cocks and got the desire to suck one, I started eating my own cum because I was sure that any one I sucked off would want to cum in my mouth. At first I would gag. But I kept it up and thru pure will, I can now eat a whole load without gagging. I think cum is an acquired taste and I have now developed a taste for it.

sissym2serve
Nov 25, 2006, 8:18 AM
I used to serve a Lady who started me on eating my own cum, and even though my service to her has long ago finished, I now almost always eat my own cum. I have even eaten it out of my wife after our fun. I have not yet eaten another man's cum from her, but dream of that wonderful exciting humiliating experience...

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Nov 25, 2006, 9:15 AM
I was wondering....

Ive eaten my cum b4 but im not big on it...is there others that are the same or even always eat it??
Hi,
I always do eat my own cum every chance that I get. Weather it is once a day or 2 to 3 times a day. I still eat it. luvtoeatcum. I sure would eat it even after it has been creampied. That is the best thing in the world. No matter how many times it has been creampied on a pussy, it's still very good anyway.
eating all that very good "Nutrition & Protein." MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!
Jim!

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Nov 25, 2006, 9:20 AM
I was wondering....

Hi,
I always do eat my own cum every chance that I get. Weather it is once a day or 2 to 3 times a day. I still eat it. luvtoeatcum. I sure would eat it even after it has been creampied. That is the best thing in the world. No matter how many times it has been creampied on a pussy, it's still very good anyway.
eating all that very good "Nutrition & Protein.
I even eat my cum after I had j/o. Like I had said b4 at least 2 to 3 times a day. "Luvtoeatcum"
Jim!

bisubbie
Nov 25, 2006, 4:53 PM
Many years ago, before AIDS, I was seeing a guy for a couple years. I always swallowed his cum when I sucked his cock. Loved it. I also like shooting my own cum in my face.

My wife and I like to squirt in in Pina Coladas and homemade egg nogg.

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Nov 25, 2006, 5:22 PM
Many years ago, before AIDS, I was seeing a guy for a couple years. I always swallowed his cum when I sucked his cock. Loved it. I also like shooting my own cum in my face.

My wife and I like to squirt in in Pina Coladas and homemade egg nogg.
Hi,
I just happen to have a subjection for the both of U when it cums to squirting cum. What i do at times is add my cum to ( If U both happen to like Yugort ) the yogurt in which it makes it sweeter. I love cum in yogurt.
U will have to try that. Very good & sweet. Nutrition & Protein.
Jim!

swans
Nov 28, 2006, 11:30 AM
Yes! More often than not, especially when wanking and in a in a bisexual mood. I have found that using a cock ring helps to prolong ejaculation (as well as making it more sensitive) so that I can take my time eating my cum as I orgasm.

I first tasted my friends cum whilst on a camping holiday when we were just 15 years old and I loved it; as did he mine.

Snowballer
Nov 29, 2006, 3:02 AM
nothing sexier than watching my wife fuck another man, watch him cum inside her, then eat her to other orgasm. When I taste the cum inside in her pussy it makes me crazy. She loves to kiss me after I've licked the cum from her pussy, we then take his cock back into our mouths sharing generously, getting him hard again.

CHOCOLATECITY32
Dec 1, 2006, 3:13 AM
i am a high sexx drive freak where ass bent over turns me on but cum ewww i have tried it b4 and it was weird and it was mind of course and it 2 much was not a turn on for me as for tasting a female cum after she came maybe a little bit better but i would rather for either man or woman 2 just cum on me all over my body i love the feelin of moist cream drippin and runnin all over me

smilin boy
Dec 1, 2006, 7:43 AM
i love to swallow other guys cum but dont eat mine after wank.....strange but other guys seem to taste better

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Dec 1, 2006, 7:54 AM
i am a high sexx drive freak where ass bent over turns me on but cum ewww i have tried it b4 and it was weird and it was mind of course and it 2 much was not a turn on for me as for tasting a female cum after she came maybe a little bit better but i would rather for either man or woman 2 just cum on me all over my body i love the feelin of moist cream drippin and runnin all over me
Hi,
If U were to eat it all the time like I do there would be no problem w/ eating cum. And try having something sweet to eat, just maybe that might change that tast of cum as well. I know that works 4 me. Try it you'll like it.
I even had my friends cum b4 & it wasn't very bad at all. Very tasty indeed.
Jim!

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Dec 1, 2006, 8:07 AM
i love to swallow other guys cum but dont eat mine after wank.....strange but other guys seem to taste better
Hi,
Everyday that I wake up in the morning w/ a "Hardon" the 1st. thing that I would do is masterbate until I ceam a nice good load of cum & eat it or drink it down. I have no problem w/ drinking my cum at all. I would think that it all depends on what U had to eat. Try candy sometimes & see if that changes anything at all. U can't loose for trying. I have been drinking my cum for many years & don't have a problem w/ that. From what I do understand it is has "Nutrition & Protein" in it. Very good for U. Try it again, U just might like it. Sometimes after swallowing it down U may not notice a taste. But try to get use it if U can. If so then U would want to do it all the time.
Later,I just might have something for U on eating cum.
Jim!

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Dec 1, 2006, 8:19 AM
Try eating candy & see if that works.
Jim!

ibipantyhose
Dec 2, 2006, 12:48 AM
Yes, I've eaten mine numerous times! I like to pour it on a life like dildo and imagine going down on a creamy Cock! :)
I'd like to try creampie and have a gal 'snowball' me too! :)

eddy10
Dec 2, 2006, 1:30 AM
I eat it most every time.

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Dec 2, 2006, 1:31 AM
HI,
I really enjoy eating cum my self & even my own. I always have & always will. I had a very good friend of mine many years ago that got me into that. He is from West Verigina & had told me about eating cum. So I went from there. Then I had desided to try it & ever since then I love it. I have a friend of mine that I had also dome it w/ & his cum was very good as well. He really puts out a good load for me & I do a very good job of cleaning him up well.
Jim!

dsnrchck
Dec 2, 2006, 4:25 AM
I love eating up my wifes pussy after it has been loaded with cum (mine or another guy). I actually prefer to taste my cum mixed with her wet pussy rather than just taste my own. But watching her being filled up by another guy, then going down on her afterwards is totally hot. And she loves cum. straight from a cock, or tasting it from my mouth after I have licked her clean.

Sparks
Dec 2, 2006, 10:57 AM
Yes I have. However it's the pre-cum that I enjoy the most. The final ejaculate? Sometimes I taste it, and other times I just enjoy rubbing it on my belly and chest. :2cents: :2cents:

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Dec 2, 2006, 12:47 PM
:)
Yes I have. However it's the pre-cum that I enjoy the most. The final ejaculate? Sometimes I taste it, and other times I just enjoy rubbing it on my belly and chest. :2cents: :2cents:
I would rather eat the cum inseted od rubbing it on my stumach.
Every bit of that cum is good to the last drop. Like they say about "Maxwell House Coffee." Always Good to the Last Drop."
If I did it on my stomach, I would have somebody lick it off for sure & clean me up good. I would make sure that party would lick it all to the last drop of cum not wasted. Can't afford to waste all that good "Nutrition & Protein."
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Rimiada
Dec 3, 2006, 12:05 AM
I always enjoyed slurping up my own cum and I have tasted another guy's as well. Moreover, I enjoy eating my wife's wet, hot pussy after I have shot my load of hot, creamy cum. MMMM good for you and I'M LOVIN'IT.

hot_1here71
Dec 3, 2006, 11:23 AM
I love to eat cum from my self or from a lady their is nothing more special than when a lady unloads on ur face........... i love the taste of my own cum its a regular with me unload in my hand or on my stomach and then clean it up yum yum

Oakley4747
Dec 3, 2006, 1:15 PM
I absolutely love eating cum.

I shoot my own cum into my hand and then dab my tongue in it - oddly it is so much easier for me to shoot my cum in a pussy and then eat it all out, or swallow another man's cum after giving a blowjob. Not sure why I can't bring myself to just lap up my whole load out of my hand.

I have a very hard time just licking up my own load, even though I love the way cums tastes and feels, and how naughty it makes me feel to swallow it.

Because I love it so much and can't bring myself to eat it from my hand, I have actually shot it into a food or a drink and then ate it.

Don't make fun of me for that!

I am dead serious - it turns me on to eat my own sperm and if I have to put it in food every once in a while to do it, I will happily do it. Most often it's just a ham sandwich with mayo, and then I jack off and shoot my load on the open sandwich. I love eating cum.

bigregory
Dec 3, 2006, 10:02 PM
A Cream pie Oh yea,if its of my own making.
When in the (mood) i will cum in my mouth.
every guy can.
I read that for guys that back out at the last minute that they should wear a shirt they like so then its the face or you shirt that gets it.
I have never liked another mans cum and so i avoid it.
My wife loves it when i eat her creamed pie (best way to get her to cum in less than 30 seconds)..
:bibounce:

SLIMES
Dec 4, 2006, 10:52 PM
It's good for the skin. That applies if you have oily skin because I find that it tends to have a slight drying effect. So if you are a teenager with spots, just rub some in for abit and you'll be fine. I think the saltyness has something to do with it. :(

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Dec 5, 2006, 12:29 AM
I do remember when I use to lye on the bed & my back against the wall & wedge over w/ a nice "HARDON" & my cock aimed into my face. I would then j/o until I creamed either into my mouth or on my face. Either way it was very good & enjoyed it as always.

ready4change0307
Dec 5, 2006, 2:16 AM
I would love to eat a creampie out of a woman's freshly fucked pussy.....I would also love to see a woman get fucked by someone else besides her significant other and watch her loved one eat the strangers cum from his womans cunt.....mmmmm....

To more specifially answer your question though..I love the taste of my own pussy.... :tong:

TorontoGuy2007
Dec 15, 2006, 11:22 PM
wow, another great thread from the past here..

add my name to the list of cum eaters. love to taste my own cum when i masturbate.

sometimes when i am really horny, i'll cum all over my chest and start rubbing it on my nipples then use it as a lube for a 2nd round of masturbation.. really fun!

and yes, i have managed to squirt it directly into my mouth a few times too.

i actually squirted myself in the eye once.. boy was that a freaky moment! i literally just broke out laughing so hard at myself.... lol

Philbert
Dec 16, 2006, 5:12 AM
now i've had the chance to eat some direct from the source, i can say, it's great. i can't wait to do it again, or someone elses from a pussy

MrFahrenheit
Dec 16, 2006, 8:43 AM
I tried eating my own once. It didn't taste bad, but my own load doesn't arouse me at all. It's about the same as my own saliva to me. It has to be someone else's for me to enjoy eating it.

bm_jim
Dec 16, 2006, 12:01 PM
My big downfall, I LOVE cum. Mine, his, hers, ours... I never turn down a creamy treat.

trip1
Dec 16, 2006, 12:11 PM
My big downfall, I LOVE cum. Mine, his, hers, ours... I never turn down a creamy treat.

If that's a downfall it's a good one LOL

bicuriousjvl
Dec 16, 2006, 4:13 PM
Mmm, I love cum too. I usually J/O and pump my load into the palm of my hand, then slurp it up. Sometimes I like to swirl (swish?) it around my mouth with my tongue, coating every taste bud. I haven't tasted a creampie yet, after sex I like to relax and recover, but I'll give it a try sometime.

For folks that like cum, do you find your favorite porn is cumshots or pictures of cocks with cum running down, faces with cum, open mouths with cum? For me cum is the peak of my bisexual interests, so I think it's logical that "cum porn" is the best!

trip1
Dec 17, 2006, 4:00 PM
Mmm, I love cum too. I usually J/O and pump my load into the palm of my hand, then slurp it up. Sometimes I like to swirl (swish?) it around my mouth with my tongue, coating every taste bud. I haven't tasted a creampie yet, after sex I like to relax and recover, but I'll give it a try sometime.

For folks that like cum, do you find your favorite porn is cumshots or pictures of cocks with cum running down, faces with cum, open mouths with cum? For me cum is the peak of my bisexual interests, so I think it's logical that "cum porn" is the best!

Took the --- right out of my mouth LOL... Ohh cream pies are sooo good. Wait until you have your first one...Yummm

luvtoeatcum
Dec 17, 2006, 7:18 PM
I eat my cum just about everyday, love the taste

mcliff128
Dec 25, 2006, 7:54 PM
I love eating cum. I use to eat it out of my ex-girlfriend all the time, she used to get off on it. I always eat it when I jackoff and sometimes I eat my friend's cum too when we play together. mmmmm......

ihavapa
Dec 25, 2006, 11:23 PM
Yes I like to eat my own cum and love a hot cream pie.

hairless
Dec 26, 2006, 12:19 AM
Yes I luv eating my own cum. Weather it be in my palm or in my wfe I'll lick it up.

Jorge881091
Dec 26, 2006, 12:24 AM
Hmm i have never tried it, whats it taste like? hehe

kenny
Dec 26, 2006, 1:08 AM
I used to tell myself, "after I cum, I'm gonna lick it up". I never have. I lick my pre-cum and thats about it. I recently had a gf ask me to eat her out after cumming in her and I did. That really turned her on and that turned me on. Not that I hate my own cum, but I love others.

diamond_tether
Dec 26, 2006, 12:28 PM
Oh yeah. We both definitely enjoy the taste of the stuff. Our own, others', etc. And creampies are some of our favorite things to get involved with.

Hoselvr
Dec 26, 2006, 1:02 PM
always. never waste a drop. soooo tasty. mmmmmmmm yummy.

Leon Gumenov
Dec 26, 2006, 4:51 PM
I have done it a lot, don't mind the taste. Yes have sucked the woman when she is comming.
As far as swallowing another guy's cum, too dangerous.

CountryLover
Dec 26, 2006, 7:32 PM
*YUM* cum ;)

I figure it's my reward for a job well done. I love it down my throat, spread on my skin, licked out of me, ...just about any way you can think of using it.

self88
Dec 27, 2006, 11:02 AM
I love to eat my own cum. Sometimes I'll jerkoff into a wine glass and then study it a bit...swirl it around...sniff it...then I love to sip it like fine brandy...feel it on my tongue...it's wonderful!

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Dec 28, 2006, 12:13 AM
I love to eat my own cum. Sometimes I'll jerkoff into a wine glass and then study it a bit...swirl it around...sniff it...then I love to sip it like fine brandy...feel it on my tongue...it's wonderful!
What I like to do w/ a shot glass is to cum in the shotglass as much as I can, then drink it as if it was a shot of liquar or a Brandy mmmmmmmmmmmm!

dundeebi_guy
Dec 29, 2006, 8:39 AM
I love to eat cum. Others, and my own. There was a gay couple I used to meet with for sex, and eating their cum was my favourite thing. I do eat my own after masturbating on occasion, but more often than not lose interest in doing so after I cum. On the occasions that I do eat my own, it tastes wonderful.

All of the above. Especially when it involved MMF threesomes. :)

konaBob
Dec 29, 2006, 9:13 PM
I'm weird I guess. I don't eat my own cum but anyone elses I'm in..I'll eat cum from anyone in or on anyone.. I love being "clean up " guy :tong:

SpiritWolfdog
Dec 30, 2006, 12:26 AM
I eat mine now and then, like the taste it's good, Love to swallow another guy's cum sometimes instead I'll use his to on my cock after he shoots all over. OOOOO.....THAT'S A REAL TURN ON FOR ME

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Dec 30, 2006, 3:14 AM
I'm weird I guess. I don't eat my own cum but anyone elses I'm in..I'll eat cum from anyone in or on anyone.. I love being "clean up " guy :tong:
I love cum myself, even if is a creampie. Love to lick it right off the ass.
It's always "Good to the Last Drop." Can't afford to waste all that Good Nutrition & Protein & Necture that cums from us. YUMMMMMMMMY!
Just like they say about Maxwell House Coffee. "Always Good to the Last Drop."

biecnal
Dec 30, 2006, 2:53 PM
Jess and I are cum-a-holics! LOL We both enjoy consuming this hot sex nectar as much as possible.

I frequently consume my own cum from the source or from her freshly fucked pussy. She LOVES it when I eat her creampie. It is even more fun when the load I am eating from her is NOT my own! ;-)

miamiguy4phun
Dec 31, 2006, 12:21 AM
I was curious before on how my cum tasted. So, I'd taste my precum. Then, I figured I wasn't really getting the full effect of it so I'd cum on my hand and take a lick. Now, I just lay on my back throw my legs over my head where my cock is right above my face and blow. Nothing better than to feel hot cum on my face and taste it as I shoot it directly into my mouth. It was an acquired taste for me but I like it more every time. ;)

creach
Jan 3, 2007, 1:26 AM
a treat indeed for the discerning connoisseur i'm sure, however not really my thing! Pre cum is great, but the texture of cum i have to say sends my digestive prosess into instant reverse...(i chunder) kinky to some no doubt, rather have it on my boobies thanks!

musicman07
Jan 3, 2007, 2:09 AM
i love to eat cum i have swallowed as many as 10 loads of cum in one day. i have had cream pie as well from a pussy as well as ass . i love to have it shot in my mouth all over my face and chest as well as in my ass. bring on the cum guys

dundeebi_guy
Jan 3, 2007, 10:27 AM
a treat indeed for the discerning connoisseur i'm sure, however not really my thing! Pre cum is great, but the texture of cum i have to say sends my digestive prosess into instant reverse...(i chunder) kinky to some no doubt, rather have it on my boobies thanks!
The advantage then is those of us who like cum, can then lick it off your boobies. ;)

three_cs06
Jan 3, 2007, 10:34 AM
I like swallowing the cum, it rolling down my throat all warma nd all. :2cents:

trip1
Jan 3, 2007, 12:43 PM

Emm I love sucking hot thick cum from hard thick nipples....Sorry you hit one of my soft spots LOL

krrptyc
Jan 3, 2007, 2:57 PM
[QUOTE= Now, I just lay on my back throw my legs over my head where my cock is right above my face and blow. Nothing better than to feel hot cum on my face and taste it as I shoot it directly into my mouth. [/QUOTE]

I have wished many times that I had accepted by bi desires at an earlier age but never more than when I tried this. I needed a little help staying in position, so I hooked my feet under a shelf on my headboard. I too, really liked the feeling of my hot cum on my face and tongue. I thought I had found a new hobby. :tong: Until later that day when I began experiencing increasing pain in my shoulder and left arm, as well as numbness in my left hand. The doctor at the ER informed me that I had hernia between my C6 and C7 vertebrae. lol.

He asked how I did it and I told him I didn’t know “I was just working at my computer and became increasingly uncomfortable throughout the day.” He gave me a “yeah, right” look :rolleyes: . He knew it was BS, I knew he knew it was BS but he decided not to pursue it.

krrptyc
Jan 3, 2007, 3:07 PM
[QUOTE= Now, I just lay on my back throw my legs over my head where my cock is right above my face and blow. Nothing better than to feel hot cum on my face and taste it as I shoot it directly into my mouth.

I have wished many times that I had accepted by bi desires at an earlier age but never more than when I tried this. I needed a little help staying in position, so I hooked my feet under a shelf on my headboard. I too, really liked the feeling of my hot cum on my face and tongue. I thought I had found a new hobby. :tong: Until later that day when I began experiencing increasing pain in my shoulder and left arm, as well as numbness in my left hand. The doctor at the ER informed me that I had hernia between my C6 and C7 vertebrae. lol.

He asked how I did it and I told him I didn’t know “I was just working at my computer and became increasingly uncomfortable throughout the day.” He gave me a “yeah, right” look :rolleyes: . He knew it was BS, I knew he knew it was BS but he decided not to pursue it.[

BarefootGuy
Jan 8, 2007, 11:02 PM
I have never been flexible enough to self suck, but I can fold myself up enough to cum on my face and in my mouth, and I love it! My wife also swallows most of the time she gives me blowjobs, I say most because sometimes I can get her to snowball with me.. :tong:

dundeebi_guy
Jan 9, 2007, 12:25 PM
I have never been flexible enough to self suck, but I can fold myself up enough to cum on my face and in my mouth, and I love it! My wife also swallows most of the time she gives me blowjobs, I say most because sometimes I can get her to snowball with me.. :tong:
Lucky you. I can't even get my wife to swallow, let along snowball.

writersblock
Jan 9, 2007, 12:30 PM
Once during a fling with a guy at college I swallowed at lot and it was great! More recently have had guys cum over me or ask me to do same with them. Maybe need another thread on cum baths! A while back a straight friend of mine complained that a girl had asked him to go down on her while she was still creamy with his - I was thinking how much I'd have loved to oblige with that :tong:

couple4u
Jan 9, 2007, 2:29 PM
My guy and I LOVE to share each other's cum. I always swallow and he will eat his own cum out of my pussy after blowing his load there. YUM!! SO hot..then we'll kiss and he'll give ME some !

The hottest cum share ever was with our threesome. I ate his cum out of her pussy and she ate his out of mine. He of COURSE ate ours too!

dundeebi_guy
Jan 9, 2007, 6:23 PM
OK, I'm officially jealous. :)

phaska
Jan 9, 2007, 11:34 PM
Are you kidding...?? Love it!! My own. creampies, on me, on her with it dripping off... you name it!!! So good, so people missing out......

p.

bi4us
Jan 10, 2007, 5:27 AM
My guy and I LOVE to share each other's cum. I always swallow and he will eat his own cum out of my pussy after blowing his load there. YUM!! SO hot..then we'll kiss and he'll give ME some !

The hottest cum share ever was with our threesome. I ate his cum out of her pussy and she ate his out of mine. He of COURSE ate ours too!
Both of you are so hot. Here's a hot cum share. Wife watches and helps me self suck my cock. After I cum in my mouth we share it with a kiss, then she works her g spot till she squirts and splashes. We of course share hers too.

CStunna
Jan 10, 2007, 10:36 AM
I have before after I came into my girls mouth, she would love for me to kiss her so i can taste. When i wank, i tell myself i am going to taste it but when i cum, I dont for some reason...I guess I tell myself that to get pumped...lol

darkeyes
Jan 10, 2007, 3:25 PM
A lady neva says...she keeps the mystery of her sexual habits as a lure for her prey!!! :tong:

luvrnpa
Jan 10, 2007, 3:44 PM
A lady neva says...she keeps the mystery of her sexual habits as a lure for her prey!!! :tong:

And I, don't care if my partner spits or swallows. Since I'm not one to tell, my 'luring' chances are much better!! (lol).

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Jan 11, 2007, 6:26 AM
I was wondering....
GUYS: do u eat ur cum after u wank

COUPLES: Do guys eat girls pussy's after they creampie it??

GUYS: To answer your 1st. Question,
Yes I always eat my own cum after I wank or jack off.
GIRLS: I eat cum all the time no matter who it is from. I love the taste of cum. I love that taste of "Nutrition & Protein & Protein."
COUPLES: I have not been able to eat a womens pussy after it has been creamed pied on That will be my next challenge. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Jim!

genera101.2
Jan 14, 2007, 3:11 AM
i have occasionally tasted my own cum, but after reading some of these posts i am more excited to try it some more, maybe in food, drinks, or deserts as suggested.

my absolute favorite is tasting a woman who has been filled. i think my first was when i was married. we did a foursome and she wanted the guy to cum on her tits, he said he wanted to cum in her since she could no longer get pregnant and his wife could. we all came and after they went home we started getting horny again and i went down on her and tasted his seed in my wife, intoxicating and addicting.

the next time i remember is with my friend with benifits and she knew i was bi. we had so many times hitting the gay bar and bringing home people to my appartment and having threesomes and moresomes. she like the idea of me cleaning her up after guys came in her.

i went out to lunch with three of my buddies, there were two women they worked with there. later we went to my appartment for drinks, things lead to strip poker, then sex. i was with this one girl when my friends cousin came over and started fucking her. he came and i went back to clean her up. i had to act like i didn't know he came in her since i am not out to them.

love each time, and would love to meet a woman who would like to snowball.

:bipride:
:female: :male: :female: :female: :male: :male: :female: :male: :female:

carlb
Feb 8, 2007, 9:27 PM
I was curious before on how my cum tasted. So, I'd taste my precum. Then, I figured I wasn't really getting the full effect of it so I'd cum on my hand and take a lick. Now, I just lay on my back throw my legs over my head where my cock is right above my face and blow. Nothing better than to feel hot cum on my face and taste it as I shoot it directly into my mouth. It was an acquired taste for me but I like it more every time. ;)

Ah, to be twenty years younger and thirty pounds lighter. That was an awkward position at the best of times and at most only the head would reach, but "recycling" (as it were) certainly meant no mess to clean up afterward. And yes, there is a difference between tasting cum during climax (when one's sexual desire is at its peak) vs. trying to do so after climax (when desire drops to almost nothing, like a balloon after the air's escaped).

Oddly though, that position only ever seemed to work at the end of the day - when the body is most tired and the muscles all a little looser. Try it first thing in the morning and there's just no way. Also not something to try on a full stomach or while overweight.

I haven't tried creampie; my experience with threesomes (MFM) is mostly with singles (ie: 1+1+1=3) and at that point anything based on unprotected penetration is a no-no.

rouger
Feb 9, 2007, 2:30 PM
I love creampies, sucking off and swallowing, and vey frequently jack off into my own hand and slurp it up. I love the different tastes of the mix of a woman's juices and sperm, the feel of a cock pumping into my mouth, and the difference in my own taste from day to day. Used to be able to wank into my own mouth when I was more athletic. Not any more...

sweet420lover
Feb 9, 2007, 6:39 PM
I've tasted myself plenty of times (love it), and ya guys cum too yet I must admit that chicks taste hella better than guys

fishfry29
Feb 20, 2007, 2:28 PM
My wife and I are former swingers from the good old pre AIDS days. I always loved to lick another mans load from her. A favorite for both of us was MMF 3soms, we would orally share his cum, or I would clean her before cumming myself. It was also fun for me to fuck her after another man came in her. Of course, weve done creampies/snowballing with my own cum, but the thrill isnt quite the same as havin another man in the room.

BiTadrith
Feb 20, 2007, 7:12 PM
I have eaton my own cum and found it very erotic, I use to position myself upside down so it would go right in my mouth, but since my last back surgery I no longer get that excitment, When I had my back fused theres a nerve that interfears with the ability to have my sperm come out.

ph1ll1eguy04
Feb 20, 2007, 10:39 PM
Every once and a while I cum in my own mouth. I bend my legs over my head so my cock is lined up with my mouth. Then I open wide and let it drop in. I like the taste of it. I just wish I could taste someone elses some day :(

george69
Feb 26, 2007, 12:09 AM
A while back a straight friend of mine complained that a girl had asked him to go down on her while she was still creamy with his - I was thinking how much I'd have loved to oblige with that :tong:

That friend had a double standard alright. If one doesn't want to kiss or go down on some of one's own cum--then don't put it there to begin with. If there is something wrong with your cum then why should she want it? Any guy lucky enough to have a girl suck him off should be happy to kiss her afterwards--I always make a point of that. And eating out a cream pie helps keep the sheets clean! She could get pregnant or get a disease; you're just recycling.

This really isn't even a Bi issue -- Straight guys should be willing to share it if they dish it out. Unless it is a means to degrade people. Sharing it is a way of showing that it is not some sort of domination thing.

self88
Feb 26, 2007, 12:26 AM
I eat my own every time I jerkoff. I found that it's an acquired taste. But, not that I've acquired that taste, I can't get enough of it. Sometimes I lick if off my hand...at others, I shoot it into my mouth and on my face...it's such a turn-on.

Rocsteady
Feb 26, 2007, 2:42 PM
I actually like to swallow but it is a catch 22. When I go down on a woman of course I swallow but when I go down on a man I don't. I want to but I don't. I have swallowed my own, but not on a regular. I have kissed after eating or being eaten. Different situations call for different things, game time decision. :rolleyes:

bijc2006
Feb 26, 2007, 10:53 PM
I love it when I am in a 69 with a guy and he comes in my mouth. I cum almost instantly when I feel it hitting the back of my throat. It is even better when he swallows mine also. :eek:

sxplay
Feb 27, 2007, 1:22 PM
OK I can say this about eating one's own seamen its not only hot it's awsome
I do it all the time I unload and let it run down my face into my mouth and onto my tounge I lick it up with abandon...... :)

JLR1976
Feb 27, 2007, 3:14 PM
I never eat my own cum, I dont know why but I don't like the thought of it. I don't mind other peoples though, but i only deciede what i am going to do with it at the last minute, if it tastes to nasty i spit it out quickly. i once sucked off a doorman in a cardiff nightclub, I have never had so much cum in my life, it choked me and i ended up swallowing the lot. i could do nothng to get rid of the awful tase all night and it made me feel really sick. the bizzare thing was i was with my straight mates who had no idea what I had done or why i was sick lol...

but i did suck off a bloke in america once and his cum i could swallow all night every night.

biwords
Feb 28, 2007, 11:51 PM
Kind of embarrassed to ask, but could someone please define "snowballing" for me?

I would also like to know how many of you guys would be willing to be blown through ultrathin latex. My cousin, who is exclusively gay, says he'll walk away from anyone in a sauna who insists on latex for blowjobs. I suppose he figures that in that environment he can always find someone to suck him skin-on-skin, so why compromise? On the other hand, eating some stranger's cum sounds like a good way to get sick -- if not with HIV, then with syphilis, chlamydia, etc. Am I the only one to be concerned about this?

matterinhand
Mar 1, 2007, 12:15 AM
Kind of embarrassed to ask, but could someone please define "snowballing" for me?

I would also like to know how many of you guys would be willing to be blown through ultrathin latex. My cousin, who is exclusively gay, says he'll walk away from anyone in a sauna who insists on latex for blowjobs. I suppose he figures that in that environment he can always find someone to suck him skin-on-skin, so why compromise? On the other hand, eating some stranger's cum sounds like a good way to get sick -- if not with HIV, then with syphilis, chlamydia, etc. Am I the only one to be concerned about this?

Snowballing: You cum in their mouth (if you're male) then they kiss you and share the cum with you.

Latex dams are sometimes used between people who are having sex but don't want to risk the sorts of things you mentioned.

My first main ex, we split up because she was sleeping with other men, had always wanted to try another woman, and the first woman she ever did anything with insisted on one when she was being given oral sex. Apparently though she didn't insist on one when she was giving it. Go figure!

Solomon
Mar 1, 2007, 8:16 AM
I was wondering....

for me i've wanted to try my own cum for awhile, but everytime without fail i get nautious and overly repelled by it after i cum. but when i masturbate, i often fantasize about it, and even tell myself over an over that it's not a big deal, and even my wife has shared my cum with me while i was cumming and that was good, but instantly i felt that same power wave of emotions.

my wife swallows everytime she seems to love it.

i dunno y but after a creampie, i seem to have the same aversions...

it's totally frustrating and embarrasing to me as i can think of no good reason for it, and yet the emotions are very persistent... i'm still working with me on it.

but i haven't swallowed a man's cum yet, before i cum, so i'm really wondering if that would help or not.... gawd these emotions are baffling.

littlej1019
Mar 3, 2007, 9:53 AM
I enjoy eating my own cum, and, although it's been a few years, enjoy eating other men's cum. When I'm masturbating and want to, just kind of flip my legs over my head until my dick is pointing right at my mouth, open up, and cum. One way to get the feeling without the taste, I've found, is to have a breath mint or some other candy like a Lifesavers in your mouth when you swallow. It kind of dulls the cum taste.

halifaxguy619
Mar 3, 2007, 10:06 AM
its the easiet way to destroy evidence,especially if ur single or still living at home.A waste basket full of stiff used kleenex is a dead give way...

I was wondering....

WestTennBiGuy
Mar 3, 2007, 10:46 AM
I have eaten my cum & the cum of several others. It isn't always the most tasteful but I enjoy it. I have been in MMF sessions where the other guy was straight & didn't know I was bi & ate his cum out of the Female, some where my best friends & if they only knew ;) . I live a very striaght lifestyle & have to keep it in the "Closet" for social & finianical reasons, Hell I live in RedNeckVille.

Rob

Tom41bimwm
Mar 3, 2007, 11:20 AM
I've eaten my own cum many times. I used to be able to suck myself and I'd cum in my own mouth. Now I'll just cum in my hand and then lick it clean. I've tasted a few other guys cum. I do like the taste. Of course, all the ladies that I've been with, I've tasted them and definitely enjoyed tasting them!

:three: :flag3: :

lostgates
Mar 17, 2007, 5:24 AM
[QUOTE=Snowballer]nothing sexier than watching my wife fuck another man, watch him cum inside her, then eat her to other orgasm. When I taste the cum inside in her pussy it makes me crazy. She loves to kiss me after I've licked the cum from her pussy, we then take his cock back into our mouths sharing generously, getting him hard again. i used to love the same thing eating cum from my girls pussy after she would get fuck by a big cock or cocks wood like to hear more lostgates

isknswl
Mar 17, 2007, 9:22 AM
My wife and I both allways swallow cum. Mine is all she does but i enjoy the taste of many different men of al ages and race. it is not a blowjob unless you swallow in my opinion. After several hundred loads i have never had one i didn't enjoy.

Chr15|
Mar 17, 2007, 9:26 AM
ive eaten my cum a few times. wanked into my mouth and swallowed.

TaylorMade
Mar 17, 2007, 12:01 PM
I can only swallow it fresh (right after the orgasm)...if it's in a glass or anything else, that just makes me kinda nauseous...

*Taylor*

trip1
Mar 17, 2007, 1:52 PM
I think it's one of the better ways to use a shot glass....

TaylorMade
Mar 17, 2007, 1:56 PM
I think it's one of the better ways to use a shot glass....

That's what I'm talking about... how do you DO that? I'm used to drinking it directly from the cock, or immediately licking it off someones hand. . .but into something like a shotglass?

You are a far better man than I, trip... and I salute those that can do that.

*Taylor*

ibipantyhose
Mar 17, 2007, 8:26 PM
If you don't have the luxury of having another Cock handy to suck off, there are always cum catchers (condoms)! They catch EVERY drop and you can eat it like a frozen pop stick. Squeeze as much into your mouth as you want or go bottoms up and 'shot glass' your load! Rolling the condom on your tongue prolongs the taste and you'll get EVERY drop!
CHEERS to the Cock cream!
Edward :)

Resurrection
Mar 17, 2007, 9:46 PM
I swallow every load that I get! :tongue:

tell_no_one99
Mar 19, 2007, 8:22 AM
I haven't eaten a load yet but I'm in the works arranging an MMF threesome I'm sure it will happen then :tongue:

TidewaterVA1
Mar 19, 2007, 9:17 AM
How about what I call "snow blowing"? Where you take a load in your mouth and kiss your partner(s) and share the load.

acedog05
Apr 14, 2007, 5:53 AM
Yup. I cum in a small cup and drink it sometimes...... It's fun

stormwulf5549
Apr 14, 2007, 6:54 AM
The thought of some guy (me knowing him) shooting his cum in my mouth just turns me on something greatly.I love to lick it off his cock,have him shoot it in my mouth,or onto my face so I can lick it off.That stuff is sooooo good.I have swallowed my own by licking it off a womans titties and sucking her nipples.Most get so turned on by it.Have licked and sucked it out of a womans pussy and really enjoyed the juices mixed together.The thought of giving another guy a blow job and not swallowing has never ocurred to me.I enjoy the taste waaaaay too much. And to ruin someones orgasm by not swallowing it?How unfair is that?I mean,how would you ladies like for a guy to eat your pussy and then when you was getting ready to orgasm,he takes his mouth away and leaves you pussy there all by itsel with no attention to it to finish your orgasm?I love sex and all that goes with it,and swallowing a mans or a womans orgasm is just the greatest part of.You know you've done well when they cum in your mouth and you taste the absolute wonderment of them cumming.What a treat to know that they are cumming into your mouth, with those wonderful juices, and you brought them to this point of enjoyment for both of you.

DiamondDog
Apr 14, 2007, 5:16 PM
The thought of some guy (me knowing him) shooting his cum in my mouth just turns me on something greatly.I love to lick it off his cock,have him shoot it in my mouth,or onto my face so I can lick it off.That stuff is sooooo good.I have swallowed my own by licking it off a womans titties and sucking her nipples.Most get so turned on by it.Have licked and sucked it out of a womans pussy and really enjoyed the juices mixed together.The thought of giving another guy a blow job and not swallowing has never ocurred to me.I enjoy the taste waaaaay too much. And to ruin someones orgasm by not swallowing it?How unfair is that?I mean,how would you ladies like for a guy to eat your pussy and then when you was getting ready to orgasm,he takes his mouth away and leaves you pussy there all by itsel with no attention to it to finish your orgasm?I love sex and all that goes with it,and swallowing a mans or a womans orgasm is just the greatest part of.You know you've done well when they cum in your mouth and you taste the absolute wonderment of them cumming.What a treat to know that they are cumming into your mouth, with those wonderful juices, and you brought them to this point of enjoyment for both of you.

How is not swallowing or not letting a man cum in your mouth "ruining someone's orgasm"? :rolleyes:

Honestly I could care less what people do with my DNA once it's been expelled from my body.

I don't swallow, let anyone cum in my mouth, or usually let someone cum on me since I sometimes get scabs/sores on my body from a skin condition I have, just daily life, and picking scabs.

A good friend of mine wanted to swallow me but I prefered to cum on him since I didn't want him to get into the habit of swallowing. Since I care for him and always will. :paw: :) xoxoxox

stormwulf5549
Apr 14, 2007, 5:27 PM
Just me Diamond Dog and thats all.Something I enjoy and just put my thoughts on.But usually when someone is ready to cum and you change something in that rythym,it changes things for their orgasm.I have always found that they get and I get much better results by keeping up what I was doing to get them there.The views I have do not always match everybody elses and I don't mind.Just thought I would share the full thrill I get out of swallowing men or womens orgasms.Its great to me and to those I have done it with.And besides,if I can't be trustful with who I am having sex with,I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing then.Always has to be a trust factor and that comes from taking the time to get to know them BEFORE you have sex with them.Just something I enjoy is all. :flag3:

Hoselvr
Apr 14, 2007, 5:36 PM
I love cum, whether it's my own or someone elses. I swallow when I give a blowjob. And creampies are great too. Yummy!!!!

stormwulf5549
Apr 14, 2007, 6:09 PM
To me thats the best part is getting the enjoyment of the taste and the good feeling of them cumming in your mouth.Knowing that you have brought them there and swallowing the orgasm is the ultimate to me.Very much a turn on for me and also a completion to the sex.And always the appreciation from them is very satisfying also.I have never had anyone,be it male or female,tell me anything bad from me doing it.Always great thank you's from it and would like repeat performances.Human nature to enjoy sex to the fullest and acheive the maximine orgasm.And to me...thats how you do it. :bipride:

XXXperimental
Apr 14, 2007, 6:22 PM
Although I'm not out as a bi male anywhere but here, my biggest fantasy is eating a girl after a load or 10 have been shot in her. I would also love to try snowballing or getting multiple loads shot directly into my mouth. I rarely eat my own (after I cum it usually loses it's appeal), but recently I masturbated several times cumming into a syringe which I refridgerated between sessions. When it was full, I warmed it under hot water and then shot it into my mouth while I masturbated.

stormwulf5549
Apr 14, 2007, 6:46 PM
I understand completely what your saying xxx.I used to not want mine either after the turn on was gone.But I soon got over it because I was missing the good part.And women usually get super turned on by me eating them after I have come in them.Its the thought of it all some have told me...and some even want to french kiss me while I'm doing it.They come to like the taste after thinking about it.They love the new twist it adds and usually produces another orgasm for them.I could take a womans pussy and eat it after 10 loads have been shot in there,and I'll bet she wants to kiss me during it to.Just seems to heighten the excitement.But now,after I come on them or in them,I can very willingly lick and swallow it back off them.Very good stuff and enjoyment for me as well as them also.Some like the light kink it puts into the sex.And some even have told me that they start thinking about it the next day or two and want to do it some more and can't wait to do it.It adds new and different thoughts rather than the same ole,same ole.Variety is the spice of life and if I can add some....I'll do it every time.As long as its within the realm of saneness and enjoyable to us both. :flag3:

pa_hdbiker
Apr 14, 2007, 8:12 PM
I have tasted mine after jerking off and it didn't do a whole lot for me.

I have eaten my wife after cumming in her and didn't mind it.

The thought of a nice cock cumming in my mouth really turns me on although I don't know if I would swallow.

And the thought of eating that guys cum out of his wife's pussy is a huge turn on.

stormwulf5549
Apr 14, 2007, 8:29 PM
The mind is the most powerful sex tool we all have.Whatever we imagine as a turn on doesn't always work in the way we want it to.I happen to really enjoy tasting and swallowing cum.But sometimes you can think you'll enjoy and its not what you expected.The thought of eating my girlfreind with another mans cum oozing out,turns me on sooooo bad.But I love the taste of cum.So I know whats going to be.But,it also has to be somewhat of a turn on for the woman also because if you get a negative reply from her,it takes away from the experience and there is a certain amount of letdown.So the experience has to be great for all parties involved.She loves me to lick and suck her titties with my cum on them while she has me finger her "G" spot for some awesome climaxes.Fits me to a max.Love every minute of it.Makes the sexual experience we have just super,because we are both so turned on by it,and the anticipation of whats about to happen increases the moment 10 fold.Thus,the mind,taking us where we want to go.

gcidd
Apr 15, 2007, 1:02 AM
Interesting question. I only did it once with a one-night stand type of thing, and I don't know why I never did it on my own. He was older then me, and after I shot (I was on my back and blew the load on my stomach sort of with him kneeling over me). I was recovering and he scooped it up and started feeding me my cum. It was actually pretty hot.

Spartik
Apr 15, 2007, 3:01 AM
I completely can relate.........I love it when a guy approaches the moment of cumming and the shaft stiffens yet again but seems to be even more intensely and then feeling the head swell to what seems to be even larger proportions and finally feeling the cum either splash against the back of my throat and all over my tongue gushing or delicately feel it dropping all over my tongue, depending on the guy cumming. As this is happpening, if I'm jacking off or someone else is doing me orally, I usually cannot stop my own moment of release. It's a great moment for that reason and also knowing that they are so fulfilled and completely overytaken with ecstasy.

I'm with you (or wish I were). I love when a guy tells me he's cumming and I feel the fluid pumping up his shaft with my tongue and then fill my mouth with gooey warmth. I particularly love it if he has a big enough load that I need to swallow and then take some more. I try to drain my men before I let them go. :tongue:

mannysg
Apr 15, 2007, 8:07 AM
How is not swallowing or not letting a man cum in your mouth "ruining someone's orgasm"? :rolleyes:

Honestly I could care less what people do with my DNA once it's been expelled from my body.

I don't swallow, let anyone cum in my mouth, or usually let someone cum on me since I sometimes get scabs/sores on my body from a skin condition I have, just daily life, and picking scabs.

A good friend of mine wanted to swallow me but I prefered to cum on him since I didn't want him to get into the habit of swallowing. Since I care for him and always will. :paw: :) xoxoxox

I can't say that it "ruins" my orgasm when I have to pull out of someone's mouth just as I start to cum, but it does make it less pleasurable.

A good way to replicate the effect... when you jerk off, just as you begin to orgasm take your hand away to completely stop the stimulation that started the orgasm. You still finish the orgasm, but it's not as good as when you keep up the stimulation that started it.

DGoncz
Apr 15, 2007, 8:07 AM
There is nothing that excites me more than a fresh creampie. The combination of male and female intoxicates my being to it's very core. I think it should be the offical drink of the bi community..genders in a blender. :bigrin:

Ambi :)

A controversial practice in Tantric circles is just that. The mingled juices of the male and female are mixed with a littel wine and offered to those in attendance. Not for every tantrika.

Cum is Yummy!

taz67156
Apr 15, 2007, 9:54 AM
I (mrs t) love to swallow my hubbys. like arana said a lady never spits. I have also tasted my own, and to be honest with ya, I like it. :) thats also one of the ways I prooved to my hubby that I am bi.

Mrs. Taz

jamiehue
Apr 15, 2007, 1:58 PM
I always look to see the no. of replys to a forum topic to see how interesting it is. interesting...j.

Uneedhands
Apr 15, 2007, 3:37 PM
My favourite creampies are the ones where the man doesn't stop and pull out after blowing, but picks it up and goes for a few more minutes at least. If your like me then you will be right in there licking the mess up before they are finnished. The smell, sound effects, and the visuals of cum splattering out all over her thighs and ass. Then when he pulls out she has a frothy white ring around her gaping hole, and she quiffs with bubbles and cum dribbling out and running down her asscrack. I will lick it up and suck it right out of her, and off his cock too.
I don't often eat mine but it has happened.

quriouscpl4u
Apr 15, 2007, 7:39 PM
When I was younger, I also use to place my feet against the wall while lying on the bed and I would jack off and aim right for my mouth. It was a totally erotic and naughty thing to do. Now, once in a great while, I will enjoy tasting my cum right from my wifes mouth after she sucks me. I love the nastiness of the whole thing. I love the most when she allows my cum to leak out of her mouth and then she forcefully kisses me and slides her tounge deep into my mouth where I can taste myself and feel the thick cum sliding off of her tounge and onto mine. Damn....I am getting erect just typing this right now. I have just begun to enjoy the creampie thing and will be diving more into that later.

bracarr
Apr 15, 2007, 9:05 PM
I did ate my cum once and a while when i was younger. I really like pre-cum i cannt get enough but once i come, i have a lost of interest in eating it. It is suprising since the idea of eating my cum turns me on so much. Just thinking of this gives me an hard-on.

I really would like to do a man to get a taste of it, to see if when i am still truned on i 'd like the taste of it.

Texanne
Apr 15, 2007, 9:59 PM
My experience is that cum tastes good when your partner likes it! When I take it, it depends on my degree of excitement.

T

bigregory
Apr 15, 2007, 10:25 PM
I had a nice creampie this afternoon
YUMM

lovesex86
Apr 15, 2007, 10:58 PM
Is there any guys out here that shoot there load into a cup and freeze it?

dundeebi_guy
Apr 26, 2007, 8:25 AM
I did ate my cum once and a while when i was younger. I really like pre-cum i cannt get enough but once i come, i have a lost of interest in eating it. It is suprising since the idea of eating my cum turns me on so much. Just thinking of this gives me an hard-on.

I still have this problem myself. What works for me, is that I found I can shoot some of my load without fully cumming, which gives me something to lick up while I finish myself off.

BicuriousWA
Apr 26, 2007, 7:47 PM
I like to eat mine and would love the chance to eat or swallow someone else's.

ohbimale
Apr 27, 2007, 1:11 AM
Yes I have eaten my own cum before. I like the taste and texture. I also enjoy the taste plus the whole expeirnece of swallowing a womans cum. Never tried cream pie, but like too.

And lest I forget, when I am giving a blowjob to a man I always swallow. Like I said earlier I enjoy the taste and texture. It's anice cap off to the whole sensual experience of giving a blow job.

:male:

slaton44
Apr 27, 2007, 9:01 AM
I've eaten my cum a few times but really like eating another guy's cum or having my wife snowball me after she's sucked me off. At first I wouldn't let a guy cum in my mouth, but after I got more comfortable with my bisexuality, I started loving the feeling, and the taste, of a man shooting his cum in my mouth. If there's cum left over on his cock, I love to clean it up with my tongue. Only problem is that since I've moved to the Netherlands, I haven't hooked up with any men (yet). I miss it.

prefer_6
Apr 27, 2007, 5:06 PM
Besides the cream pie, it tastes pretty good eating it off my wife's tits. either mine or someone else's both are a bit better than slurping it out of your hand, but hey, if you're alone, it works. Nothing beats eating it directly from the source however.

Studley2000
Apr 27, 2007, 8:34 PM
Like many of the guys that have posted to this thread, my first experience eating my own cum was when I was much younger and able to get into a position where I could blow it in my mouth and all over my face. I learned to love the taste and feel of it then. I never waste a drop now! :tongue:

Now I love the taste of another man's cum in my mouth. I've never tried snowballing, but you can bet the next time I'm with a guy, I'll be suggesting it.

biwords
Apr 27, 2007, 8:35 PM
There's really not much left to say on this topic, is there? :)

Rick30907
Apr 28, 2007, 2:13 AM
I'm a cum eater myself & love doing it everytime chance I get.
I try to do it on a regular basices about 3 to 4 times a day. I know that it has all that good "Protein & Nutrition." What I do to make my cum sweet is eating food that could be sweet like Cookies, Cereals, Bacon, & so on etc.
I really enjoy eating cum "luvtoeatcum." I had a friend at 1 time that had the sweetiest tasting cum that I ever had. I have no idea what it was that he had to eat. But I was really unreal. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Jim!
================================================== =======

Interesting what you've said about foods here. But a FAR quicker means of flavoring cum is to drink something sweet , like orange juice or whatever sort of fruit juice or sweet soft drink you prefer. Alcohol also gets into the blood & cum (& flavors the cum) VERY fast, but the type of alcohol you drink will determine the taste of the cum. In my opinion, beer--good by itself--gives an unpleasant flavor to cum (although I take it anyway) but sweet fruit juices or soft drinks produce the most pleasant cum flavor in my opinion.

LoveLion
Apr 28, 2007, 2:48 AM
My God, this is the topic that never dies! Its been first page since November of last year!

Rick30907
Apr 28, 2007, 3:11 AM
I've eaten my cum a few times but really like eating another guy's cum or having my wife snowball me after she's sucked me off. At first I wouldn't let a guy cum in my mouth, but after I got more comfortable with my bisexuality, I started loving the feeling, and the taste, of a man shooting his cum in my mouth. If there's cum left over on his cock, I love to clean it up with my tongue. Only problem is that since I've moved to the Netherlands, I haven't hooked up with any men (yet). I miss it.
================================================== =======

Easy enough to hook up with a man in Amsterdam or in Antwerp. Just stroll around the streets in Amsterdam after midnight, and you'll see what I mean. Avoid sailors in those seaports, though. Too risky. Stick with a Niederlander. Fun country; great, nice people.

hornyashell
Apr 28, 2007, 12:36 PM
after reading this I got sooooo turned on and had to go try it I jerked off in my hand and slurped it up My god it was fantastic I am surprised I have never tried it before I have never swallowed or tasted male cum before being as I just had my first Bi encounter the other night but plan on having many more this one was a drunken accident but I cant wait to do it sober.

swans
May 2, 2007, 5:52 PM
Although this is an old topic it still remains a big turn on to read other guys and girls thoughts on eating cum.

I absolutely love cum!
The look of it shooting from the tip of a lovely hard swollen shiny nob, or the way it sometimes oozes in thick globs and slips slowly down a hard shaft- is so horny.
The feel of it spraying on my face, cock, balls and ass. The way it puddles on in my mouth as one (or two) pointing pricks nudge against my wet lips is wild.
And the taste? I love the taste of it. My own and my mates. Some say it can be an aquired taste but for me the very first time I tasted my freinds when we were just 14 I was hooked! Cannot get enough of it. The more the better. If me and my pals do not end up in a big gooey mess at the end of a session then were doing something wrong.

biwords
May 2, 2007, 5:56 PM
My God, this is the topic that never dies! Its been first page since November of last year!

And at 10,000+ views shows no sign of abating in the coming months....which will prove beyond doubt that 'one swallow doesn't make a summer".

Hornycouple8
May 2, 2007, 6:30 PM
I like eating cum of my husbend and I like to eat it from other men, too.
The hottest thing I ever did was to eat cum from another girl´s pussy.
But it was very important, that the girl was a good friend of mine and so I knew her very well and she and the other man were absolutely STD free.
And the sperm I was licking was from her boyfriend mingled with sperm of my own husbend. And she did the same with me, what was very hot, too.
It was in the end of a very hot party, we had and we all were fairly drunk and loaded up with sexual tension. I felt especially very horny that evening, because the girl was a kind of best friend since several years and I had a sexual relationship with her before I met my husbend the very first time. My husbend accepted our special friendship and so we sometimes had a kind of triangle relationship, not too deep but very exciting.
So it was a new dimension to be together with her since this girl had a boyfriend. It was not so easy first, because his moral first was against it. But then he got used to and we had a good time.
It´s a pitty that they moved to the south of Germany, so that the contact is very rare now.

afterdark75
May 17, 2007, 2:01 PM
I am a big cum lover, I always eat my own when I wank, and love to eat anyone else to.

ihavapa
May 17, 2007, 3:59 PM
Yes I eat cum after I wank/ masturbate and have eaten cum out of freshly fucked pussy and ass, and i want to do it some more.

the mage
May 17, 2007, 8:50 PM
Oh my good gawd you perverts are obsessed with cum :)
I'm impressed with the number of guys admitting to tasting their own.
and yes, i have tasted mine too, but not that often.
I've tasted other mens often and i swallow or spit depending on what the top wants me to do ;)
I love making men and women cum using my mouth. I'm very good at it and love their flavor.

ohbimale
May 18, 2007, 12:23 AM
Yes I have eaten my own cum and will continue to. I love the taste and texture of penis cum. I admit to loving the taste and texture of female cum too.

When I am giving my man a blowjob I always swallow his cum I usually hold his load in mouth for a little bit to enjoy the taste and feel of his manly cum in my mouth. And I always give his cock extra attention after giving him head...makes his toes curl.

My name is Joe and I am now out as a male cum slut who enjoys giving head.

:bipride: :male:

nowandagainfun
May 18, 2007, 1:05 AM
I like cum. I eat my own from time to time. I love to swallow if I'm giving a bj. Another thing I like is if a guy cums on me to scoop it off and lick it up. Sharing it is always nice. The creampie is a lovely thing. Whether you're cleaning up after giving a girl an orgasm or cleaning someone else's cum out of her.

I suck on one guys cock and he came in my mouth, it was different but good, my wifes all the time

TaylorCD
May 18, 2007, 10:36 AM
MMM I eat mine all the time but prefer another guys. I love cream pies with another guys cum oozing out!!

madcat73
May 18, 2007, 10:55 AM
I perfectly know my flavour... Hmmm... good! :bigrin:

cogregg
May 18, 2007, 11:52 AM
love eating my own cum - will do it as often as i can. I've never experienced the thrill swallowing another guy's cum as he shoots, but I'm hoping to find someone soon who I can trust that will let me do so. My wife loves when I go down on her after I've cum in her, and I love it too. slurp!

afterdark75
May 18, 2007, 12:02 PM
Damn that makes me wanting some now

Fizban
May 18, 2007, 5:04 PM
Male.

I've eaten my cum after wanking and loved it. Can't wait until I try different flavors though. Would love to eat a creampie. Wife would never let me eat after depositing the load.

bobthecat69
May 18, 2007, 9:02 PM
my wife always says .if she has to swallow it .so do i,so when i come in her mouth,she would,with her mouth full of cum kiss me and we would share the cum>>>> this a real turn on for both of us,and always leads to better things :bigrin:

orally8
May 19, 2007, 1:01 AM
I have only ever tasted my own. I usually cum a lot and so I enjoy it very much. I am nervous about eating someone elses cum though ... would like to try though.

Hornycouple8
May 19, 2007, 12:37 PM
I like eating cum for the very taste of that makes me horny.
I´m used to eat it fom my hubby, but I´ve eaten it from former freinds, too and when we are meeting with other friends maybe on a party, I´ve eaten cum from them as well. But it was important to know from them, that they are STD-free.
When I was younger I´ve met with other couples and when we all had sex together it was a very usual sport for the other girls to taste cum from my friend and to taste the cum from the friends of the other girls. If you do so, you get to know that cum is tasting different.

Anja

SexyTanBiBoy
May 19, 2007, 9:19 PM
My own... Nah. From a nice shaved pussy... You bet, from another guy, the best!

Tom Sawyer
May 20, 2007, 7:24 AM
I do not eat my own cum. However I love the feel of a man shooting his cum in my mouth. I swallow it all. I love to watch my wife sucking other guys and getting fucked by others (and she loves it too). I have on many occassions eaten cream pie from her pussy. MMMMMMMMMM good!

biwantingnj
May 22, 2007, 12:04 AM
Male
At first when I jerked off, I didn't but later when I had some, I can't stop. Now-a-days, I just shoot my load in a cup and scoop it up in a spoon as if it was ice cream. Since new in the bi-world, I want to have taste someone else's, man or female, and/or maybe some snowballing too.

biwords
May 22, 2007, 12:34 AM
Male
Now-a-days, I just shoot my load in a cup and scoop it up in a spoon as if it was ice cream.

Am I the only one here who, after reading 184 postings on this subject, could use a bicarb? :)

scot1
May 24, 2007, 6:21 AM
Hi all i too swallow my own cum ,it tastes great can.nt get enough.

blew bi me
May 24, 2007, 2:52 PM
Have eaten my own a few times over the years but I prefer eating another man's. I almost always swallow. Unless the guy wants to give me a facial. I love cum and look forward to having a guy give me a load. As for creampies....have only had a few occasions to do that as my wife isn't into it but I loved it each time.

oralplus
May 24, 2007, 6:52 PM
I find most erotic kissing a woman after giving me a BJ......Still waiting to taste it from the source ;) . mmmmm

Scootertrash
May 25, 2007, 2:44 AM
I just had in interesting experience that fits into this thread..

I was 69 with this ladyfriend of mine when her husband inserted his hot meat .. I licked and sucked both until they came and until all was cleaned and soft after... Nummy

ocsensualguy
Jun 2, 2007, 4:29 PM
I love eating my own cum and have since I was in my teens. Used to be
flexible enough to suck my cock. Feeling it spasm as it starts to cum is
a huge turn-on. I've also enjoyed another's cum and swapping it with his wife ...nothing better.

mwmrichva
Jun 2, 2007, 4:54 PM
I love to give a guy a blow job and when he cums stick my tongue in his hole and feel the cum squirt out around my tongue and then swallow it. :tongue:

Oh Yeah
Jun 3, 2007, 2:09 AM
I get kind of sick at the tought of eating it. Really hairy guys and semen are a turn off for me.

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Jun 4, 2007, 9:33 AM
I was wondering....

I eat or drink my cum all the time. Even drink it from a shotglass. If I m,asterbate 3 to 4 time a day, I will drink it then. Or lick it all off the palm of my hands. I also enjoy eating cum because it has "Nutrition & Protein in it. YUMMMMY! & Very juicy! :flag4: :tongue: :) :eek: :flag3:
I really hope to eat a womens pussy after they had creampie it.

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Jun 4, 2007, 9:34 AM
I was wondering....

I eat or drink my cum all the time. Even drink it from a shotglass. If I m,asterbate 3 to 4 time a day, I will drink it then. Or lick it all off the palm of my hands. I also enjoy eating cum because it has "Nutrition & Protein in it. YUMMMMY! & Very juicy! :flag4: :tongue: :) :cool: :) :flag3:
I really hope to eat a womens pussy after they had creampie it.

TampaShaved
Jun 4, 2007, 9:39 AM
I have always wanted to try, but after I cum I loose the urge, have tasted the pre cum, any advice from those who can get by this.
J

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Jun 4, 2007, 9:49 AM
I was wondering....

I really do enjoy eating cum even after I had creamed pie it on a parties ass.
what I do also sometimes to make it sweeter, it add some "REDDI WIP CREAM" ( Spray Can ) to make that ass even sweeter. It also makes a a very good lube for "Fucking" "Believe me" I have done it. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Mixing REDDI WIP CREAM & CUM together makes it sweeter & more taster on the ass. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY! :flag4: :) :cool: :male: ;) :bipride:

dickhand
Jun 4, 2007, 10:33 AM
I am a cum eater from way back . In our early teens my male cousin and I used to experiment with each other . Swallowing was one of the later developements . I don't usually eat my own after masturbation but love to eat cream pie , whether it is my cum or someone else's cum doesn't matter as long as it is fresh , of course . If I cum on my partner , I will lick it off . If they wish to share my cum with me after having sucked me off , I am more than willing . I always swallow if I am the one giving the blowjob unless they would like to share it or cum else where .

biecnal
Jun 7, 2007, 12:51 AM
I was wondering....

GUYS: do u eat ur cum afta u wank? YES

GIRLS: Do u eat cum at all? YES, Jess loves it!

COUPLES: Do guys eat girls pussy's afta they creampie it?? OH YES!

clew69
Jul 24, 2007, 12:59 PM
I do not eat my own cum. However I love the feel of a man shooting his cum in my mouth. I swallow it all. I love to watch my wife sucking other guys and getting fucked by others (and she loves it too). I have on many occassions eaten cream pie from her pussy. MMMMMMMMMM good!

I'm new to the group, but have many bi experiences over the years, me and my wife love cum - both are cum sluts. I was particularly taken by Tom Sawyer's description - it was like I was saying it! I love cum direct and creampies from the wife's partner from her pussy and ass.

My experience has been that the "homophobic" side of the new partner sets in when you get into cum swallowing. Not that we are asking him to participate but the barriers go up. We're looking for the freer souls who enjoy all aspects of sex.

tim5116
Jul 24, 2007, 3:33 PM
I have tried my own a few times. I have never had a guy shoot into my mouth but I have licked my own out of old g/f and really loved the taste of the cum mixed together.

:tongue:

Mr chadw
Jul 24, 2007, 4:08 PM
i love to eat my cum but i have never eaten anybody elses but i am hoping to soon

sandwedge
Jul 27, 2007, 4:27 PM
As a new gay I would love to feel a cock swell up and pulsate and cum in my mouth. I love eating my cum!

dafydd
Jul 27, 2007, 5:25 PM
I think this is a totallly gross thread.
Oh well each to his/her own.

d

dafydd
Jul 27, 2007, 5:26 PM
My experience has been that the "homophobic" side of the new partner sets in when you get into cum swallowing. Not that we are asking him to participate but the barriers go up. We're looking for the freer souls who enjoy all aspects of sex.

I doubt this very much. Maybe he just doesn't like eating his cum. I have never met any gay man that likes eating his cum.
We don't even ever talk about it.
d

fberknm
Jul 28, 2007, 12:30 AM
Three of you together, the wife getting a great ride and he unloads. You go down on her, drinking up all you can, taking her over the edge yet again. Then take your turn. There is nothing better than the taste of sperm in your mouth while you are nailing the wife.

Fantastic stuff.

DiamondDog
Jul 28, 2007, 3:02 AM
I doubt this very much. Maybe he just doesn't like eating his cum. I have never met any gay man that likes eating his cum.
We don't even ever talk about it.
d

clew69-how is it being "homophobic" if someone doesn't want to swallow? That's a silly comparrison.

Is it "homophobic" if someone doesn't want to take a hot load up their ass or felch (eat) it out of someone else's ass? Or if they won't kiss after having their ass eaten? Or if they don't use a glove when fisting a cunt or an ass?

I know lots of gay/bi men that are into eating their OWN cum but refuse to eat anyone else's and don't even let anyone cum in their mouth and wouldn't swallow if someone did happen to cum in their mouth.

They do this to be safe.

I also know gay/bi men who aren't into having ANY of someone else's cum in their mouth and they'd bitch slap or punch a guy in the face that makes them swallow or cums in their mouth when they don't want to do that and tell the person not to do this.

Personally I'll eat my OWN off of a guy's body; but I won't eat anyone else's even if I want to.

That's how you become Poz (HIV+) or get a nasty STD.

I also would never knowingly have sex with an HIV+ man or woman. I use safer sex techniques and barriers, communication and tests are taken before we do oral sex.

biwords
Jul 28, 2007, 7:59 AM
There is nothing better than the taste of sperm in your mouth while you are nailing the wife.

And some say romance is dead!

Ally Kat
Jul 28, 2007, 1:03 PM
And some say romance is dead!
LOL omg can't....breathe....LOL

K.D.Lucky28
Jul 28, 2007, 6:34 PM
Never had my own but love doing it when I'm giving a blowjob! That sight of a man getting off and exploding all over my tongue just....ooh! Makes me horny just thinkin about it!

Hung949
Aug 23, 2007, 2:16 AM
I love licking the shaft/clit while two are fucking...and tasting the sweet cum run down onto the balls!

LoveLion
Aug 23, 2007, 2:19 AM
lol, this is the thread is like herpes: it disappears for a while but always pops back up once and a while yet never ever dies

jumpman23jc
Aug 23, 2007, 6:50 PM
I did eat my own cum once, but feel like many others here- after I cum I lose interest in it. I had a chance to have another man's cum in my mouth, but chickened out at the last second- I really regret it. I have not eaten a creampie. Alas, I am very deprived. I have eaten a womans many times before and love it. Hopefully the others will happen soon too! :tongue:

cummaster
Aug 24, 2007, 12:58 AM
Since I was a teen I've always loved shooting my cum to my mouth, sometimes making it and sometimes not. My wife loves to watch me and that turns me on even more, and we snowball every now and then (she's not into a load in her mouth, but she puts up with me!). I've only given head one time and LOVED having a hot cock shoot down my throat.

I'm really good at making the first shot hit my open mouth, and anything left after that I always scoop and clean up, and usually that makes my cock hard again (which REALLY makes my wife happy as well!).

I'll have to try the back-to-the-wall thing....

Duneman69
Aug 24, 2007, 11:07 AM
I always enjoyed eating other guys cum off my wife's tits or out of her pussy, always swallowed after a BJ, after all, do unto others, right? Eating my own is no big deal though I tried the self BJ position, you know, feet on the floor behind your head and tried to aim the load into my mouth.

Two tries, first, got myself in the eye, second up my nose. Figured I'd better quit before I hurt myself.

wildgal70
Aug 24, 2007, 11:22 AM
I don't like to swallow cum after sucking dick, but I've caught it in my mouth before. I prefer licking my girlfriend clean after I creampie her.

wiscorsair67
Aug 25, 2007, 12:48 AM
I have tasted my own from time to time. I would love to take a load in the mouth, but to concerned about diseases.

Sirramm
Aug 25, 2007, 5:27 PM
I love cum period end!!! I can suck my wife's boyfriends cock all night so long as he fires load after load of the most sweet cum you've ever tasted!!! I especially love eating her creampie but only wish she take on a few more guys so I can have more pie!!! I love to jerk off and eat my own cum out of my hand. My wife gets turned on watching me eat pumpkin pie covered with mine and her boyfriends cum covering it! I can't say that I mind it one bit!!!

danospc
Aug 26, 2007, 12:16 AM
My wife loves watching me eat her pussy after I cum on it. It makes her scream with delight.

junior8
Aug 26, 2007, 12:58 AM
I would snowball with my ex g/f.It was such a turn on for us both

buzzsteve
Aug 26, 2007, 5:21 AM
i'v eating my own as well as a few guys wife has a steady bf who fills her full once a week i clean up the mess

fremontduo
Sep 11, 2007, 10:58 PM
I eat my own a lot, only cuase its eassy to shoot it into my hand and slurp it up. its probly good for you too, not that I would know or anything but seeing as how its ur own I dout it could be bad for you.

piss and shit are yours too!

DiamondDog
Sep 12, 2007, 12:42 AM
piss and shit are yours too!

Some people who are into Scat and W/S eat their own excrement and drink their own urine.

Uneedhands
Jan 1, 2008, 12:15 PM
I would love it if I had a girlfriend who would spit another mans cum in my face ...or my own. Snowballing is hot. ...

junior8
Jan 1, 2008, 12:24 PM
i like tasting mine through snowballing.an ex g/f started me off.

Jimbo712
Jan 1, 2008, 1:42 PM
I love eating my own and my good buddy's too. I like laying on my back and having him shoot it into my mouth.

OcalaCouple683
Jan 2, 2008, 12:28 AM
I'm odd (F here)...I prefer swallowing others cum but I don't really like to taste my own..just doesn't turn me on for some reason.

My husband LOVES to have mine..and he has gone down on me a few times after he cums in my during sex...what a turn on to me!!!!!! He also swollows others...... :bigrin:

bi_bear39
Jan 2, 2008, 6:35 AM
I am a cum slut.....creampie, snowball, or straight from the tap :bipride:

Kyle11287
Jan 12, 2008, 11:19 AM
I love cum, but , i like the taste of cock more than pussy, especially when it comes to the secreted fluids. My absolute favorite fluid that i will make sure i get every last drop of, is Pre-Cum. I actually recorded a video where i unloaded my cum into my mouth/onto my face, and then finished it all. mmmmmmmmm.

biwm08
Jan 13, 2008, 8:59 AM
I eat my own on those occasions when I'm alone and feeling extremely slutty and horny. Usually I'll cum in a shot glass and then drizzle it into my mouth and over my face. Other times I'll use my tongue to scoop it out of the glass.
My wife is into having me clean her after I've shot my load in her. We're both big into interracial fantasies and she will sometimes go into an IR roleplay mode and tell me she's just been fucked by a big black stud, and will order me to clean "his" cum from her cunt. She always comes very hard when I'm going down on her, and the combination of her juices, my cum, and the fantasy notion of cleaning her up after she's been fucked by a black guy always gets me hard again.
She's not big into swallowing but will do so if I ask her. She's more into messy facials and having me cum on her great 36c's.
I'm looking forward to actually cleaning up another guy's cum from her freshly fucked pussy one day. :bipride:

luvtoeatcum
Jan 13, 2008, 1:12 PM
I love to eat my own cum, do it as often as i can

parkerbi
Jan 16, 2008, 3:30 AM
never eat my own before, but i do eat girls. Seems that many dudes here tried to eat their cum. That makes me curious. I may want to try it tonight:)

Not2str8
Jan 16, 2008, 11:21 AM
There is nothing that excites me more than a fresh creampie. The combination of male and female intoxicates my being to it's very core. I think it should be the offical drink of the bi community..genders in a blender.

Ambi

A toast....to the Official Beverage of the Bi Community ! :bigrin:

flightdeck
Jan 16, 2008, 2:03 PM
Ive eaten my own cum on several occasions, sometimes its ok sometimes its not. Never met anyone to give me the chance to taste their cum not for want of trying.

chaoticxxxlust
Jan 17, 2008, 4:04 PM
ew its nasty i don't really like sex at all i just like making out a bit and talking for a while.. and i despise kids so thats another reason why i hate sex. =]

biecnal
May 27, 2008, 12:47 AM
I am a cum slut.....creampie, snowball, or straight from the tap :bipride:

Indeed!

salemhornyguy
May 27, 2008, 2:55 AM
I too have gotten the "taste" of cum lately. I've been bi for awhile now, have had several bi encounters, but have never swallowed another man's cum while giving a blowjob. I'm hoping to change that soon though, and have begun to eat my cum when I j/o and have ate 5 loads the past few days. I did have an ex-g/f who loved to snowball me, and the hottest thing was eat her creampie from a MMF 3some. Would LOVE to repeat that experience!!!

Bi_Druid
May 27, 2008, 12:56 PM
I mostly gag, as a rule

Have kinda eaten my own when someone else has had it in their mouth and then kissed me with out swallowing.

Have only ever felt comfortable eating one other guys cum once, and that's mostly cos his tasted oddly nice. Most other guys just make me gag on the pre.

cheetah45
Jun 5, 2008, 4:45 AM
I have eaten mine before but not a big deal for me. Played with a couple and finally ate a creampie and loved it. As a really good sucker, I always eat what cums up. So I guess that makes me a cumslut too.

musqrat
Jun 6, 2008, 2:37 PM
In the interest of safe sex I don't do "bareback" sex at all (even with my wife) so I haven't had another man's cum since college and have never tried a creampie. :(

As for my own, I've done it, but once I've cum my arousal level is much lower so I have less desire to do so relative to my fantasies immediately prior to orgasm. When I was a teenager I could suck the tip of my own cock but even then my back hurt a lot afterward. Time to try yoga I guess.

sensuellesmoothbiguy
Jun 6, 2008, 5:00 PM
i loooove eating come, Ialways drink my own come and i love to adore a guy untill he comes in my mouth with my tounge. come is divine and i try never toi waste a drop

dafydd
Jun 6, 2008, 5:12 PM
i loooove eating come, Ialways drink my own come and i love to adore a guy untill he comes in my mouth with my tounge. come is divine and i try never toi waste a drop

gross...IMHO

d

alt4sure1
Jun 6, 2008, 9:51 PM
I love to eat my own cum out of a womans pussy especially if her cum is mixed with it. It turns me on and makes me hard again.

bijohnmpls
Jun 7, 2008, 12:04 AM
it is all good.. cum from men and women are their true love and should be enjoyed.

dafydd
Jun 7, 2008, 5:00 AM
it is all good.. cum from men and women are their true love and should be enjoyed.

Cum can also be the product of selfishness, and the signifier of regret. How many times have I looked down at my cum on someone's skin and suddenly realised,
"I don't want to be here".
ejaculation can be a wake up call.
d

staloki
Jun 7, 2008, 7:53 AM
dude get a hobby oh wait ya got one i guess just dont shre this crap with the rest of us it's fucking disgusting!!

wallbanger
Jun 7, 2008, 10:37 AM
hey this what being BI is all about I love to eat cum

jonibotom
Jun 7, 2008, 10:56 PM
Have not tried anyone's cum since I was eleven, I think that I realy realy liked it. I wish I had the nerve to put a cock in my mouth and try it again. Working on that! Just lateley I have been tasting my own. After reading all the positive responses I feel more comfortable with doing it.

Mr. Magick
Jun 10, 2008, 4:34 AM
I've always liked eating cum mine or others. Never tried eating it out of a womans pussy tho (id like to try it:bigrin:)

kenhall2222
Nov 1, 2009, 9:36 AM
Both of you are so hot. Here's a hot cum share. Wife watches and helps me self suck my cock. After I cum in my mouth we share it with a kiss, then she works her g spot till she squirts and splashes. We of course share hers too.

i wish i could get my wife to do them things i too am jelous any suggestions

kenhall2222
Nov 1, 2009, 9:40 AM
Since I was a teen I've always loved shooting my cum to my mouth, sometimes making it and sometimes not. My wife loves to watch me and that turns me on even more, and we snowball every now and then (she's not into a load in her mouth, but she puts up with me!). I've only given head one time and LOVED having a hot cock shoot down my throat.

I'm really good at making the first shot hit my open mouth, and anything left after that I always scoop and clean up, and usually that makes my cock hard again (which REALLY makes my wife happy as well!).

I'll have to try the back-to-the-wall thing....
i wish my wife was interested in this it makes me hard just reading this hot post