PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Thoughts

BRIARPATCH
Nov 24, 2006, 9:32 AM
Hi everybody,
well Thanksgiving has come and gone ( so have the in-laws ) we should all try this year and give to those who are less fortunate than us,There is always someone who has it a little worse than you do.there are lots of ways a person can give of themselves.......can fooded drives ,toy drives,drop some change in that little red bucket,go to a nursing home and talk to the elderly (you might learn something) did you know that 20 cans of food can feed a family of 4 for a whole week? Thats about $10.00 ,I know alot of people say they have it rough and I'm sure they do but if you can help, do it, if you need help,ask for it.I found out a while back that when I give of myself not only do I feel better but like the bible says "you reap what you sow" so the way I see it is if you do good things, good things will happen for you and if you do bad things ................well you get the picture.but anyway
I wish you all the very best.just remember this
"To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world ."

Mrs. Taz
Nov 24, 2006, 11:22 AM
thankyou for that little bit of ensight that some of us may need to be reminded of. may God be with you and yours this holiday season and always. :)