PDA

View Full Version : gina 42's surgery

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 14, 2005, 11:13 PM
Hello everyone!!!
As some of you may know, gina 42 is my wife and she had her surgery this afternoon.
She is doing well, there were no complications, and no excessive bleeding either!
i know alot of people were very concerned on how she was doing, and this is the best way i can think of letting everyone know how she is doing
i will be going back to the hospital tomorrow morning and when i get beck i will have another update on how she is doing!
Thank you everyone, for your concern and well wishes, and prayers

yours truly m.in.heels&hose :)

wellred
Sep 14, 2005, 11:21 PM
Thank you for letting us know about Gina! I am very glad to hear that she is doing well.

You should get some rest, too.

With every best wish,
Red

ladydelanie
Sep 14, 2005, 11:21 PM
Mihh,
What wonderful news! Hugs to you and Gina!!
Thanks for the update........

Blessings to you both.......Ladyd

arana
Sep 14, 2005, 11:46 PM
That's great news MIHH! Thank you for the update.....
Hope she is well enough for her cheeseburger and fries soon :tongue:

Give her our best and big hugs please!

Love,
Arana :tong:

chook
Sep 15, 2005, 12:11 AM
Thats great news MIHH, Lets all hope she has a speedy recovery and is back to normal in no time.

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

curious married m
Sep 15, 2005, 12:42 AM
MIHH, Great to hear Gina's ok Hugs to both of ya and prayers for a speedy post op recovery. Your truly CMM

csrakate
Sep 15, 2005, 3:28 AM
Mihh,

I join the others in wishing Gina a speedy recovery! I look forward to hearing an update from you and please know that you both remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Kate

Michael623
Sep 15, 2005, 5:45 AM
get well soon gina and hurry back

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 15, 2005, 8:47 AM
Good morning everyone, and thank you (on behalfof gina) for all the prayers and well wishes!
i am off for the hospital now, and i will be back later tonight to give an update on her recovery, they are to be getting her out of bed today and having her take a few steps

thank you all again, you really are a great lot of caring and kind people!
i am really proud and happy to call you all FRIENDS!!!!
m.in.heels&hose :wiggle2:

codybear3
Sep 15, 2005, 7:47 PM
May the winds of quick recovery fill Ginas sails and deliver her safely to her loved ones...

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 15, 2005, 9:12 PM
Hello everyone
Gina is doing just great, she walked all over the ward today, and she is on solid foods, and has no I/V'S in her now, and they are talking about her coming home tomorrow night!!!!

our deepest thanks to EVERYONE i wish i could tell you how much it really means to the both of us to know that all you great people care so much!

thank you all again (a million times over)
m.in.heels&hose :bounce:

codybear3
Sep 15, 2005, 11:01 PM
Great news indeed... :)

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 16, 2005, 10:21 AM
Hello everyone
i just got off the phone with gina, she had a setback last night, she had a slight fever (this could be due to an infection) and her oxygen level dropped while she was sleeping, her doctor thinks she may have sleep apnia (i think i spelled that right) and she may need to have in home oxygen while she sleeps.
SO its a "NO GO" for her coming home tonight, but if things go well tonight tomorrow could be the day!

thank you all again for your care and concern as well as your support for her (and me)
i will update you all tonight when i get home from seeing her

thanks again! m.in.heels&hose :)

csrakate
Sep 16, 2005, 10:29 AM
MIHH
So sorry for the slight setback but I'm sure Gina will continue to improve and will return home soon.

And as for the Sleep Apnea, you'll just have to find a way to incorporate the old oxygen mask into some sort of fun fantasy!!! LOL....seriously, it is a very treatable disorder and I'm sure she'll find the improved sleep patterns a boost to her recovery!

Take care and please know that you two continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Kate

arana
Sep 16, 2005, 11:51 AM
I'm sorry that Gina won't be coming home today, I know how much you miss her there. On the up side at least it all happened while she was still at the hospital and it can be taken care of. So it was a lucky thing in a way.

Hugs,
Arana

allbimyself
Sep 16, 2005, 5:26 PM
Holly and Gina,

I hope that by the time you read this Gina is home and comfortable. I'm very delighted to here that nothing serious is wrong. Like Kate said (and I'm sure Gina knows) sleep apnea is treatable. Hugs and kisses to you both.

Allbi

ladydelanie
Sep 16, 2005, 5:53 PM
Mihh and Gina,

I am postive Gina will to wonderfully. I pray she will be home soon in the comfort of your home. Please give my love to her Mihh, and know my thoughts are with you both.

Hugs and many many happy thoughts to you both,

Ladyd

curious married m
Sep 16, 2005, 6:33 PM
MIHH, just know the hugs and good wishes for a speedy trip home are coming from us here in the room. CMM

Bi-ten
Sep 16, 2005, 11:37 PM
Hi,

My prayers for a full and speedy recovery!

Hugs

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 17, 2005, 1:39 AM
Thank you all!
gina is doing good, her sugar levels are up (around 240) and thats not good for the healing process, and her doc. wants her to work on keeping that down (we now have a glucose meter to bring home) but her fever is under check, and as far as i know right now sahe could come home tomorrow. but, everything depends on what goes on tonight.
Lets keep our fingers crossed!

thank you to everyone again
m.in.heels&hose

Flounder1967
Sep 17, 2005, 1:37 PM
Sorry i haven't been around Best wishes to you and gina. Please take care of that wonderfull woman you have.

Gina get well soon.

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 17, 2005, 9:17 PM
Hello everyone!
Gina came home this afternoon
everything is going well, she has a few new prescriptions to use but other than that is now just recovery time, waiting for the insicsions to heal.

Thank you everyone for your concern
and you all should be seeing gina in the chat room soon!

hugs & kisses
m.in.heels&hose
:wiggle2: :impleased :bounce:

gina42
Sep 17, 2005, 10:33 PM
hello everyone,
like MIHH had said i came home eairly this afternoon,and i am doing ok..i did have a few set backs in the hospital but know i'll get threw them and i was happy when i woke this morring because i didnt need the oxegon last night.
i want to thank you all for your well wishes and corcerns,you all are wounderful and caring people and im glad to have you all as friends...

i will be in the room off and on but mostlikely will not stay too long....i missed you all and im so glad that im home :) and will be seeing you all soon in the room,take care and thank you so much my friends..hugs&kisses to all.
gina42 :)

codybear3
Sep 17, 2005, 11:51 PM
Good to hear from you directly. My heart is filled with happiness. Take good care of yourself. :)

csrakate
Sep 18, 2005, 12:37 AM
Welcome Home Gina!!! Take care!!!

Kate

arana
Sep 18, 2005, 5:11 PM
WELCOME HOME GINA!!! We missed you!

Hugs,

curious married m
Sep 18, 2005, 5:37 PM
GLAD YOUR HOME GINA WE MIISED YA MUAH CMM

gina42
Sep 18, 2005, 7:10 PM
i am having a good day today still alittle sore but feeling better each day and cant wait to be 100% again.

i have missed you all too and i am glad to be back home&here... both MIHH and I are blessed to have such wounderful friends...
hugs&kisses,gina :three:

arana
Sep 18, 2005, 9:54 PM
i am having a good day today still alittle sore but feeling better each day and cant wait to be 100% again.

i have missed you all too and i am glad to be back home&here... both MIHH and I are blessed to have such wounderful friends...
hugs&kisses,gina :three:

And we are blessed by knowing such wonderful people as you.

Hugs,

gina42
Sep 22, 2005, 9:24 PM
:) just to let you all know :)
it has been a week and 1 day now since i had my surgery and i am feeling better each and every day,i went and gad the staples out today and everything is healing nicely,my dr' tells me im moving around well and she is empressed...but it's alittle hard for me tho,i am not one for sitting still but i know i have to take it easy for the next few weeks and MIHH is going a good job at helping me out and taking care of me and than i have all of you,a close group of wounderful friends...thank you all for your well wishes and friendship.
hugs,gina :grouphug:

arana
Sep 23, 2005, 2:38 AM
I'm so glad you're doing well sis, I hope that it continues. Also glad that you finally have those staples out so they won't be hurting you any more.

Keep being good!
Lovies,

gina42
Sep 29, 2005, 4:35 PM
:wiggle2: well it has been 2 weeks since i had my surgery...
i had my app. today at 1pm and it went very well,my doctor told me that it is healing nicely and was impressed that im not walking around hugging a pillow when i cough and its ok to laugh at me hugging a pillow but it worked hold the staples still,lol.
i got the staples out last week and the streeystrips off today,woohoo!also i have not taken anything for pain in almost a week...
i also got my findings back from the operation...they found serval firbroids inside the walls of my urtus,which may have been the cause of all my pain,also i was 1 step away from full blown cervical cancer,im am so thank full to god that everything was removed before that happened..but the best part of all was the doctor told me that being 2 weeks out from surgery if i havent started having hot flash that is more than likely i will not get them,which wouldnt break my heart at all,because for the last 3 years i was having hotflashes and i am glad im not right now,lol.
i also can drive my car now that im feeling better but still cant lift anything heavy which is understandable...i go back in 4 weeks for another check up and than i'll have a clean bill of health....

i just want to thank all of you for the support to mihh when he needed friends to talk with and thank you from me as well...its a wounderful feeling to know we have such good friends in you all...thank you from the bottom of my heart,gina :grouphug: :wiggle2:

csrakate
Sep 29, 2005, 5:29 PM
Gina,
I know that we all join you and mihh in heaving a sigh of relief that you avoided a much more serious condition. I'm sure if you listen very hard you can hear that collective sigh coming from the chat room full of your friends who love and care for you. You seem to be on the road to recovery and I will continue to keep you two in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love,
Kate

codybear3
Sep 29, 2005, 6:44 PM
This is great news Gina. I am glad that you are out and about. The winds of healing did in fact fill your sails and delivered you safely back to your loved ones....us included... :) :paw:

SweetAmy
Sep 29, 2005, 7:14 PM
I didnt know Gina is your wife...but now I know. Glad your ok I didnt have a clue you were heading in for any kind of sugery but I am glad that your home and getting some rest.

*hugs* Amy ;)

ladydelanie
Sep 29, 2005, 9:16 PM
Gina,

So great to hear you are doing so wonderfully! Of course you had a great "nurse" taking care of you too!! (Mihh)!
Here's to a healthy and continued speedy recovery.
You are both wonderful!

Blessings,

Ladyd :)

rupertbare
Sep 30, 2005, 4:54 AM
Thank God they found, and removed, it all in time Gina!! This is, indeed, brilliant news for you both. Here's to wishing you a very speedy recovery back to full health.

With love and hugs to yourself and mihh

Rupe, UK

arana
Oct 1, 2005, 12:34 AM
I am so glad you are doing better sis, but just because you feel better, DO NOT OVER DO IT!!!! The last four weeks will go back fast and you'll be romping around before you know it. Whooo hooo MIHH! lol

Hugs,

Michael623
Oct 1, 2005, 10:26 AM
Great news Gina. Certainly must give you a wonderful feeling of relief. All of us here have been praying for you and it shows the power of that, lol.

gina42
Oct 27, 2005, 5:44 PM
well all my dear friend,
it has been 6 weeks now!!! and i had a check up today....
my doctor told me that i am all healed and everything looks great...
now i can go back to work and do all the things i enjoy doing :bigrin:

but i want to thank all of you for your get well and kind thoughts,its a wounderful feeling knowing that i am cared about and to know i have wounderful friends.. :grouphug:

MIHH,it was a long road for you and i finding out wjat was wrong and why i was in pain and than the out come,needing an operation,but we have gotten threw this together,thank you for being at my side.
i appricate all that you have done for me and being bye my side....
i love you with all my heart :love87:

arana
Oct 27, 2005, 7:21 PM
That is great to hear gina! I'm so glad you are back to doing the nicer things in life! Now go get him!! lol

Lovies,

Mrs. Taz
Oct 27, 2005, 8:07 PM
sorry I didnt get to reply sooner, been trying to make sure taz and family is doing ok. I hope Gina continues to feel better and everything stays in the normal range, watch that sugar Gina. :) anyway wanted to say love ya both and best wishes.

kitten

gina42
Oct 27, 2005, 8:25 PM
That is great to hear gina! I'm so glad you are back to doing the nicer things in life! Now go get him!! lol

Lovies,

ROLF Arana... :bounce: :bigrin:

gina42
Aug 30, 2006, 10:11 PM
..on sept.14th last year i had surgry....
well yesterday i went in for my 1 year exam after surgry..
and i was so happy to be told bye my dr that everything looks normal!
im so happy and i wanted to share this news with all of my friends here and thank you all for the support that you gave my husband and i last year....
thank you from the bottom of my heart...hugs gina42 :grouphug:

Herbwoman39
Aug 30, 2006, 11:30 PM
Gina;

I know we haven't spoken, but I just wanted to send my congratulations on the wonderful news :-)

taz67156
Aug 31, 2006, 1:33 AM
That's great to hear gina now you can do everything that you was doing before and maybe more than that.

Nara_lovely
Aug 31, 2006, 6:25 AM
WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

allbimyself
Aug 31, 2006, 6:32 AM
Great news Gina, I'm so glad to hear.

arana
Aug 31, 2006, 10:30 AM
Great news Sis!!!! Doesn't give you a license to over do it though!

Lovies

gina42
Aug 31, 2006, 10:18 PM
Great news Sis!!!! Doesn't give you a license to over do it though!

Lovies

yes i know sis!!!
i was so happy to get my news from my dr. it was like a big weight lifted off my sholders...i promise arana not to over do it :rolleyes:
:) hugs to my sis! :) xx