PDA

View Full Version : straight girl is making moves on me?

drama_girl345
Sep 19, 2005, 8:50 AM
hey all so heres my problem

i came out to my best friend and she's been exceptionally great about it.
we spoke and i told her a don't want this to change anything and that i don't want her to treat me differently...
it was going fine but now I think she's trying so hard not to treat me differently that she is. she's become super scary nice andfriendly with loads of hugs... this would seem fine but i like her so it makes it complicated. its like dangling a carrot infront of a donkey knowing it will never get. i asked her about her own preferences and she's as straight as a plank

what do i do she gets me all worked up for nothing

WillowTree
Sep 19, 2005, 9:48 AM
Maybe your friend is overcompensating in some way for being nervous over your "confession". Sometimes these things take a little adjusting to. I can sympathize though, I've got a thing for my best friend too. Actually, we had a sexual relationship off and on for a long time, you know, back when I thought I was "straight as a plank." We aren't always as straight as we think we are, as I'm sure many people here can attest to. I'd say do ALOT more investigating though before you act, 'cause if you're reading the signals wrong then, unfortunately, one false move can cost the friendship.