PDA

View Full Version : How can I find a Sugar Mommy ?

Sexy_Latina
Apr 26, 2007, 5:54 PM
Hi,

I'm new to this, I'm wondering how can i find a "Sugar Mommy" you know someone to treat me like a princess..spoil me like crazy..buy me everything i want & give me $$$.. lol Is that a lot to ask these days? Like me or any other women can get a "Sugar Daddy" in a minute..There's even websites like to find a sugar daddy or websites for guys to find a sugar momma ext.. but there is none for a women to get a women "Sugar Mommy" seriously.. I'm young 21,Hot & Sexy but no luck yet. I've always had a fantasy of being with a women,and I'm so excited i finally had the guts to say it..but decide well what the heck I need a "Sugar Mommy" ..lol It's not like they don't get nothing back it's a mutually beneficial relationship.. They get to play with me all they want!! I'm very pretty and tons of fun.. I'm up for anything..IMAO just wanted to post a fun topic & see your point of view,advice,answers..ext..

Mudblood
Apr 26, 2007, 6:05 PM
Stand on a street corner long enough, I suppose anything is possible...

Tommy2020
Apr 26, 2007, 6:12 PM
ROFLMAO.....
:cutelaugh :cutelaugh :cutelaugh :cutelaugh :cutelaugh

This is the funniest post I have seen in awhile...

Tommy2020

darkeyes
Apr 26, 2007, 6:20 PM
Latina babes..luff ta helpya..but until me finds me own suga mummy nowt me can do..me has expensive tastes 2..an until mine drops on me lap..or me in er bed.Ya'll jus havta wait... :tong: :female: :bigrin:

DiamondDog
Apr 26, 2007, 6:20 PM
So if you're heterosexual (like your profile says) why do you want lesbian sex from another woman?

I do actually know of one woman who would gladly be a sugar mama but she ONLY wants a man and wants a young boy toy.

Try Craigslist that is popular for prositution.

darkeyes
Apr 26, 2007, 6:22 PM
I do actually know of one woman who would gladly be a sugar mama but she ONLY wants a man and wants a young boy toy.

Silly Gal. tee hee :bigrin: :tong:

TaylorMade
Apr 26, 2007, 6:24 PM
So if you're heterosexual (like your profile says) why do you want lesbian sex from another woman?

Not to defend her, but - -

There is no slot for "bi curious". Her profile (laughable as it is) does express some curiousity, but this is still the kind of post that belongs on Craigs List.

*Taylor*

Sexy_Latina
Apr 26, 2007, 6:55 PM

I have a boyfriend but I'm just curious ...I've always had a fantasy to sleep with another women, so since i haven't yet I guess I'm still consider a heterosexual but I'm guessing once i do find me a "Sugar Mommy" and have my first girl-girl sex then i could change my profile to Biosexual.

Come on craigslist? Prostitution ??? I feel offended..lol No seriously i did post a ad on craigslist this morning on the women looking to meet other women but I dint know that was a prostitution website...If i did i wouldn't had posted a ad there...OMG I'm gonna remove it ...

I really don't think this is prostitution. I just want to try new things like sleeping with another girl & getting spoiled with $$ at the same time. Is that bad? That is actually smart!! Who doesn't want to have fun & make money at the same time? I just want 1 permanent "Sugar Mommy" but if it doesn't work i would NOT try it again because I'm not like that,I don't be sleeping around. I'm in a 5 year serious relationship & I still protect my self when having sex.. I'm a super clean person.. Just looking for a Suggar mommy..lol

innaminka
Apr 26, 2007, 6:56 PM
e-bay!
Works every time! :)

littlerayofsunshine
Apr 26, 2007, 7:06 PM
I'll be your sugah Momma. You can break a dollar right? I need the other 75 cents to get a paper.

TaylorMade
Apr 26, 2007, 7:12 PM
I have a boyfriend but I'm just curious ...I've always had a fantasy to sleep with another women, so since i haven't yet I guess I'm still consider a heterosexual but I'm guessing once i do find me a "Sugar Mommy" and have my first girl-girl sex then i could change my profile to Biosexual.

Come on craigslist? Prostitution ??? I feel offended..lol No seriously i did post a ad on craigslist this morning on the women looking to meet other women but I dint know that was a prostitution website...If i did i wouldn't had posted a ad there...OMG I'm gonna remove it ...

I really don't think this is prostitution. I just want to try new things like sleeping with another girl & getting spoiled with $$ at the same time. Is that bad? That is actually smart!! Who doesn't want to have fun & make money at the same time? I just want 1 permanent "Sugar Mommy" but if it doesn't work i would NOT try it again because I'm not like that,I don't be sleeping around. I'm in a 5 year serious relationship & I still protect my self when having sex.. I'm a super clean person.. Just looking for a Suggar mommy..lol

Alright ...<scratches head...

First, It's just when you start a thread about wanting a sugar mommy ... something you said in your profile ... you basically helped clutter up the forum with something that should have been kept to personal ads only. If you scrolled up when you started this thread, you'd see that as one of the rules here.

Second, We get people who don't really understand that being bisexual is more than just a fantasy or sex. It's a facet of every day life. We live, we love, we cry, argue and fight. We're not lab rats. There are bi-curious people here, but - -they give us more respect than this.

Love isn't for sale here. We aren't here to be "test-driven" under circumstances like this. Most of us think we're better than that.

<and really, what makes you think you're worth spoiling?>

*Taylor*

Sexy_Latina
Apr 26, 2007, 7:48 PM
Alright ...<scratches head...

First, It's just when you start a thread about wanting a sugar mommy ... something you said in your profile ... you basically helped clutter up the forum with something that should have been kept to personal ads only. If you scrolled up when you started this thread, you'd see that as one of the rules here.

Second, We get people who don't really understand that being bisexual is more than just a fantasy or sex. It's a facet of every day life. We live, we love, we cry, argue and fight. We're not lab rats. There are bi-curious people here, but - -they give us more respect than this.

Love isn't for sale here. We aren't here to be "test-driven" under circumstances like this. Most of us think we're better than that.

<and really, what makes you think you're worth spoiling?>

*Taylor*

I'm so sorry i dint mean to offend no one. If you read on my last post i said a "permanent" sugar mommy I wasn't going to use a person & then leave them.I was going to give it a try and see what happened from there. I guess i dint explain my self really good. I'm new and as most other people who are curious for there first time are because they had a fantasy or discovered they are atracted to women..ext.. then once they do get involve maybe there mind will change and see it like you do..but until they have tried it they are basicly thinking about the sex ..Experience talks.. but I still don't have that experience so you are right i'm seeing it diferent then you are at this momment,maybe when i do have a experience things will change.. until then what i mean is thinking about having sex with another girl is what made me to become bi-curious. Hope you understand what I'm trying to explain. It was just a question? No big deal. If i offended someone by asking where i could find a sugar mommy i do apollogize..I dint mean too & I'm really sorry. I wont post another question like that here. Bye,Sexy

Regarding your question: what makes you think you're worth spoiling?
I wouldn't be searching for a sugar mommy if i dint believe I'm worth spoiling. I'm 100% sure that I'm worth spoiling & more. I don't want to sound coinceded but i'm

1-Drop dead gorgeus
2- Hot & Sexy body
3- Nice ass
4-sweet like candy
5- very romantic

Overall I'm beutiful inside & out . I'm really a nice girl and hell yeah i deserve to be spoiled!!

DiamondDog
Apr 26, 2007, 9:02 PM
I think it's fine if you want a sugar mommy but it's kind of an interesting first post!

At least you didn't post about having sex with animals like I saw someone post for one of their first posts!

welcome to the site!

darkeyes
Apr 26, 2007, 9:08 PM
!

At least you didn't post about having sex with animals like I saw someone post for one of their first posts!

welcome to the site!

Me has had sex wiv quite a few men Doggie..tee hee

soz. cudn resist it! xoxox

mindfinding
Apr 26, 2007, 9:23 PM
Wow, how typically stereotypical.

On the hope your really a real person, really posting here: Folks that have Sugar Mommas or Sugar Daddys typically have no denial about what they are doing. Don't sugar coat it, atleast admit it for what it is..... I've included some dictionary def's for you.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
pros·ti·tu·tion /ˌprɒstɪˈtuʃən, -ˈtyu-/
1. the act or practice of engaging in sexual intercourse for money.
2. base or unworthy use, as of talent or ability.

American Heritage Dictionary -
pros·ti·tu·tion (prŏs'tĭ-tōō'shən, -tyōō'-)
1. The act or practice of engaging in sex acts for hire.
2. The act or an instance of offering or devoting one's talent to an unworthy use or cause.

Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law -
Main Entry: pros·ti·tu·tion
Pronunciation: "präs-t&-'tü-sh&n, -'tyü-
Function: noun
: the act or practice of engaging in sexual activity indiscriminately esp. for money; also : the crime of engaging in such activity

codybear3
Apr 26, 2007, 9:27 PM
I'll be your sugah Momma. You can break a dollar right? I need the other 75 cents to get a paper.

LOL...C'mon Ray, give the whole dollar...I like a babe thats starts of by saying she wants her cake and to eat it, too...

Sexy-Latina, I hope you find what your lookin' for... :2cents: (now I just need another 98 cents to help out with another dollar) :paw: :paw:

darkeyes
Apr 26, 2007, 9:40 PM

On the hope your really a real person, really posting here: Folks that have Sugar Mommas or Sugar Daddys typically have no denial about what they are doing. Don't sugar coat it, atleast admit it for what it is..... I've included some dictionary def's for you.

2. The act or an instance of offering or devoting one's talent to an unworthy use or cause.

: the act or practice of engaging in sexual activity indiscriminately esp. for money; also : the crime of engaging in such activity

Me dus hate it wen peeps quote dictionaries an look down noses at peeps for doin sumthin that society thinks is shite... wot me says is gud luk 2 'er.. me no more look down on ne 1 sellin sex for themselves long as they get the benefits an not sum arshole pimp, ne more than me dus on peeps who r gay or bi or transgendered! Grow up ya prig! Enuff lookin down noses at peeps goin on in the world as it is!

Rocsteady
Apr 26, 2007, 9:56 PM
OMG!!! :eek: what a hard, and constant slam on Sexy_Latina. OUCH!!!!
I am not taking either side in this (not putting my dog in this fight) I must say the constant slams are good humor. :bigrin: Sexy_Latina good luck in what you are looking for. You might want to check out this movie called "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" (late night on cable)

Herbwoman39
Apr 26, 2007, 10:38 PM
Does a Sugar Momma with champagne tastes on a beer budget count? ;)

Personally I believe that if you don't ask, you don't get. So good on you for asking! If you get what you're looking for, throw a little of that spoiling stuff my way. I could use a new ( fill-in-the-blank ).

And yes, you're right. You deserve to be spoiled. Not because of your body and looks, but because *everyone* deserves to be spoiled.

Sexy_Latina
Apr 26, 2007, 10:44 PM
You know what i tried to be nice & apollogized for my post but the hell with it.
I don't care about all the silly comments or about what you think is ok or not in society.

You don't like when people judge you by being Gay,Lesbian,Bi sexual or what ever you are then don't judge me because i want to be with a lesbian "Sugar Mommy" And no I don't sugar coat it..you can call it what ever you want,Everyone has diferent opinion of what they think is right and what's not,That's your opinion & I respect that so respect mines. If i want to have someone spoil me with $$$ it's my problem, I asked a question i dint asked for insults. Jokes I understand because i was a little sarcastic too when writing the post so i don't pay no mind to that.

I see so many post here of people crying "Oh that Bi dumped me" "She don't love me" "He don't want to be with me" Yeah they slept with you & then dumped your ass" and now your crying like a baby & got nothing in return for your invested time,You new that could happen but because society says is wrong to make money by it,you dint.. well get over it or open your eyes. That's the thruth like it or not I'm actually smart enough to atleast try to get compensated for my time invested..

Instead of hidding your self behind a dictonary why don't you in your words stop "Sugar Coating " it and say what you really wanted to say,You think it's prostitution and that's fine that's your opinion. Do i care? NO Now wanna know about what i think about you? Yes, I read your profile.. Get out of the closet.. You don't even know who you are? so what makes you think you know who I'm ..a postitute? wrong. Atleast I'm not scared of being straight up with what i want regardless if society judges me by saying i want to sleep with another girl who will be my SUGAR MOMMY. Stop worrying about pleasing other people by making them believe you are not bi and please your self. geeeesh..Why do people care so much about what society says..Life is one and I'm gonna live it to the MAX regardless of what they think is right !!

Sexy_Latina
Apr 26, 2007, 10:47 PM
Does a Sugar Momma with champagne tastes on a beer budget count? ;)

Personally I believe that if you don't ask, you don't get. So good on you for asking! If you get what you're looking for, throw a little of that spoiling stuff my way. I could use a new ( fill-in-the-blank ).

And yes, you're right. You deserve to be spoiled. Not because of your body and looks, but because *everyone* deserves to be spoiled.

Lol.. Thanks for understanding.

Sexy_Latina
Apr 26, 2007, 10:50 PM
Me dus hate it wen peeps quote dictionaries an look down noses at peeps for doin sumthin that society thinks is shite... wot me says is gud luk 2 'er.. me no more look down on ne 1 sellin sex for themselves long as they get the benefits an not sum arshole pimp, ne more than me dus on peeps who r gay or bi or transgendered! Grow up ya prig! Enuff lookin down noses at peeps goin on in the world as it is!

Seriously I could not had said it better, I love your way of thinking and thank you for seeing my point of view and for not judging me.You understood me.Good luck to you too!!

mindfinding
Apr 27, 2007, 12:24 AM
Again, completely typical. :rolleyes:

1. Ok, the dictionary quotes: You said you want to trade sex for things and money, but outright denied its prostitution. Lesbian or not, that is what it is. Just showing you what the meaning of the word was. :2cents:

2. I never said I hated people who trade sex for money. :rolleyes:

Judgments, funny topic. I pull out a dictionary and a few of you think I'm a bad guy for it. Quit throwing stones, you "living in a glass house, bastards".

Darkeyes,
Looking down my nose? Sorry if I gave you that impression, but I will not apologize for the understanding the use of the dictionary, or for the ability to discern a sugar coating when I see one. My point was simply she denied that trading money for sex was prostitution. I know the sex trade friend, so bullocks to your point.

While were at it....HOLY SHIT!!!!! Are there some people living in denial!

Great.....now I swore. :eek:

Sexy_Latinas Profile:
".........I'm looking for someone to have sum fun & be my Sugar Mommy. That means a "arrangement" someone to spoil me like crazy,buy me anything i want & give me $$ in return you can play with me all you want..uuummmm...That's hot..lol I'm very pretty & Sexy..you will have tons of fun with me. "

I'm not passing judgment on anyone, but that is a solicitation for the purpose of prostituting yourself.

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 27, 2007, 2:33 AM
Im sorry, I was raised by extremely freaky parents, who actually told me that giving sex for money and items was called prostitution.

In my opinion, youve cheapened this site. Ive seen a lot of ads I didnt agree with, many photos that made me click off quickly, but your ad really pissed me off.

The people at this site arent hookers looking to make a buck for putting out what obviously cant be worth much if youre putting it on the market like a cheap peice of meat. Have a little respect for yourself, and for everyone on this site.

Id hope you would remove your ad, before you end up with a pimp.

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 27, 2007, 2:42 AM
Regarding your question: what makes you think you're worth spoiling?
I wouldn't be searching for a sugar mommy if i dint believe I'm worth spoiling. I'm 100% sure that I'm worth spoiling & more. I don't want to sound coinceded but i'm

1-Drop dead gorgeus
2- Hot & Sexy body
3- Nice ass
4-sweet like candy
5- very romantic

Overall I'm beutiful inside & out . I'm really a nice girl and hell yeah i deserve to be spoiled!!

1-You might think youre gorgeous, but not everyone finds beauty in the same type of person. You might be horrid to some.
2-Can you still get you rhead through the door or do you need a tube of ky to lube it up so it fits?
3-Like I said, not everyone likes the same thing you like!
4-Ill agree you might be like candy... Anyone else ever tried the horrid sour ones?
5-There is nothing romantic about being a prostitute.

Ya dont have to like my opnions, but I see it like it is.

Solomon
Apr 27, 2007, 4:34 AM
Fight! Fight! Fight! LOL!!!

:soapbox:

ok, it could be prostitution within the legal sense... it could also be any kind of relationship including marriage! LOL!

and truthfully as far as sugar coating goes... have ya heard of this nifty new thing called being SUBTLE? it's a kewl technique to build suspence and anticipation! flex an i use it towards each other alot... it works! hehehee!

not to mention... sexy latina didn't exactly specify by saying "hey where's the woman i'll be willing to sleep with for $5,000 an hour which is usually the way if it's prostitution... i.e. a specific price for a specific act?

all she said was she wants to be spoiled a bit! what man doesn't do that with a girlfriend or a wife? ok... if there are guys that do that, then last i heard they get reps for being cheap bastards lol!

ok, climbing off my soapbox now :cool:

flexuality
Apr 27, 2007, 4:45 AM
Sexy_Latinas Profile:
".........I'm looking for someone to have sum fun & be my Sugar Mommy. That means a "arrangement" someone to spoil me like crazy,buy me anything i want & give me $$ in return you can play with me all you want..uuummmm...That's hot..lol I'm very pretty & Sexy..you will have tons of fun with me. "

hmmmm...let's see.....I want an "arrangement"...in my case marriage....I want someone to spoil me like crazy......buy me stuff that I want.....give me money to spend......and he can play with me whenever he wants (within reason).......I'm pretty and sexy and he can have tons of fun with me.......OMG!!!!! :eek: Sol does that!!!! :tong: :bigrin: :tong:

OMG!! wait a minute.....I do that for him too!!!

I married a prostitute?!?!?! And so did he?!?! ROFLMAO!!!! :bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Apr 27, 2007, 5:00 AM
fuck me ..... :eek:

people are not allowed to ask for a certain type of relationship now????

so much for community spirit.... we have our own lynch mob.....

I am starting to question the nature of people in bisexual.com and if they want a community site, or their own site with their own rules that others must abide by

I don't expect everybody to agree.... but hell.... I think the remarks about a member being a prostitute is a bit fucking nasty......and totally uncalled for, regardless of what a persons personal opinion is....

is rule two there for decoration ??
2. Be polite - flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.

Sexy_Latina
Apr 27, 2007, 5:05 AM
1-You might think youre gorgeous, but not everyone finds beauty in the same type of person. You might be horrid to some.
2-Can you still get you rhead through the door or do you need a tube of ky to lube it up so it fits?
3-Like I said, not everyone likes the same thing you like!
4-Ill agree you might be like candy... Anyone else ever tried the horrid sour ones?
5-There is nothing romantic about being a prostitute.

Ya dont have to like my opnions, but I see it like it is.
LMAO...

To be honest i haven't found a guy who hasn't like me, I'm not coinceded but it's the thruth and Yes, American,African American,Hispanics,Italian,Chinese..from any race there is. I hope i do meet someone who sees me as a friend instead of flirting with me for once,so yeah I hope some one finds me Horrid like you said..That would be a new experience too...LMAO

I've been a model since i was 17 years old, I'm light tan,tall,skinny,drop dead face,hot body,hot ass & boobies,exotic look and beautiful eyes not to mention my hair is very long and beautiful. ..But the most important thing is beauty is nothing to me, Everyone would say how pretty i was since i was a little girl and my parents always made sure i new that what counts is on the inside..So I'm a very nice girl..Now of course there must be a lot of people who wont like me but i haven't met them yet..and if i do i really won't care what they think about me because I have more important things to do like finding a sugar mommy ..ha..ha..LMAO ...OOPS I think you consider that prostitute..I would post my photos to shut your mouth but I can't due to my boyfriend.

Oh and regarding your insult on : There's nothing romantic about being a prostitute.

And there's nothing romantic about having a trashy nasty mouth like yours..ha..ha..ha..LMAO

Know that's a candy flavor called "Shit"

Oh and in your same words, I see it like it is!!! ha..ha..

Thanks to everyone who took the time to actually read and understand my point of view,and even if you dint agreed with it atleast you dint judge me or insulted me and i truly apreciate it. Take Care,Sexy

darkeyes
Apr 27, 2007, 5:13 AM
Again, completely typical. :rolleyes:

1. Ok, the dictionary quotes: You said you want to trade sex for things and money, but outright denied its prostitution. Lesbian or not, that is what it is. Just showing you what the meaning of the word was. :2cents:

2. I never said I hated people who trade sex for money. :rolleyes:

Judgments, funny topic. I pull out a dictionary and a few of you think I'm a bad guy for it. Quit throwing stones, you "living in a glass house, bastards".

Darkeyes,
Looking down my nose? Sorry if I gave you that impression, but I will not apologize for the understanding the use of the dictionary, or for the ability to discern a sugar coating when I see one. My point was simply she denied that trading money for sex was prostitution. I know the sex trade friend, so bollox to your point.

While were at it....HOLY SHIT!!!!! Are there some people living in denial!

Great.....now I swore. :eek:

Sexy_Latinas Profile:

I'm not passing judgment on anyone, but that is a solicitation for the purpose of prostituting yourself.Fact ya felt ya hadta quote the dictionary, fact ya keep repeatin it, fact ya keep mentionin prostitution an those who earn money from ther bodies as if they summat ya stood in in the street makes me think ya doin jus that..ya may not realise it..but thats wotya doin... yas takin the view of society an peddlin it as immoral an lookin down ya nose...

Me sees nuthin wrong wiv sellin our body for sex ne more than modellin or actin or singin or sellin ne otha of ya assets.. its perefectly honourable an decent an fuk wot society says...

An if ya has no prob wiv it.wtf open ya gob in the 1st place? Ths is 21st century not the 19th...mayb bout time the dictionary got a life, grew up an reappraised jus wot the definition of prostitution is...

Solomon
Apr 27, 2007, 5:14 AM
btw... sexy what part of PA?

i grew up in York, don't know of anyone off the top of me head but it's a small world... and there are some clubs 'round G-Burg i think.... although i hear that the area's done alot of changing over the last 7 years

Solomon
Apr 27, 2007, 5:16 AM

I am starting to question the nature of people in bisexual.com and if they want a community site, or their own site with their own rules that others must abide by

I don't expect everybody to agree.... but hell.... I think the remarks about a member being a prostitute is a bit fucking nasty......and totally uncalled for, regardless of what a persons personal opinion is....

2. Be polite - flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.

well said! LOL!!

darkeyes
Apr 27, 2007, 5:18 AM

2. Be polite - flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.me accepted pressies from bf's an gfs duckie...mayb not prostitution as such..but if we werent shaggin half of those pressies prob wudnta been given.... an yas rite....sum peeps r bastards an judge not by thinkin things out for themselves but applyin the rules of a society which fuks wiv our heads an hardly thinks positively about us!

Solomon
Apr 27, 2007, 5:28 AM
Fact ya felt ya hadta quote the dictionary, fact ya keep repeatin it, fact ya keep mentionin prostitution an those who earn money from ther bodies as if they summat ya stood in in the street makes me think ya doin jus that..ya may not realise it..but thats wotya doin... yas takin the view of society an peddlin it as immoral an lookin down ya nose...

Me sees nuthin wrong wiv sellin our body for sex ne more than modellin or actin or singin or sellin ne otha of ya assets.. its perefectly honourable an decent an fuk wot society says...

An if ya has no prob wiv it.wtf open ya gob in the 1st place? Ths is 21st century not the 19th...mayb bout time the dictionary got a life, grew up an reappraised jus wot the definition of prostitution is...

ok... what is this a trend of agreements? hehehee! :bigrin:

flex said that you're the one agreeing with me... there we go! that feels better! lol! :tong: :bigrin:

darkeyes
Apr 27, 2007, 5:33 AM
God me jus cant hold 2 me opinions..shallow cow!!! :bigrin: flex can be me suga mummy..u jus the shopper!

darkeyes
Apr 27, 2007, 5:50 AM
Seriously I could not had said it better, I love your way of thinking and thank you for seeing my point of view and for not judging me.You understood me.Good luck to you too!! Me on ur side hun..me not that much olda than ya, but it mite not be the fun ya want it 2 b... but its not a bad thing yas askin for wotevea sum arseholes think... an ta for the gud wishes..u 2 babes..

darkeyes
Apr 27, 2007, 11:35 AM
An Yea Sol..me has bone 2 pick wiv ya wile me at it...me hadta go 2 Tescos me bloody self this afty cos u ya lazy sod cudn b arsed! Huh! No wonda me has Flex as me suga mum an won hav u as me suga daddy! Yas no bloody gud 2 eitha of us! :tong:

Solomon
Apr 27, 2007, 12:26 PM
phew! with all that agreein' thought you were pissed at me or sumthin'! lol! :tong: :bigrin:

biwords
Apr 27, 2007, 3:43 PM
I suppose that anyone who describes herself as 'drop-dead gorgeous' is always going to draw a certain amount of hostility, in some cases out of jealousy and in others out of an honest feeling that a rule of etiquette has been breached. Even so, the disrespect shown to sexyLatina here is shameful. And while I wouldn't call myself a feminist, I do find myself wondering whether a guy who asked for tips on being a rentboy (say) would have been treated anywhere near as badly.

darkeyes
Apr 27, 2007, 5:01 PM
phew! with all that agreein' thought you were pissed at me or sumthin'! lol! :tong: :bigrin: As if Sol....

darkeyes
Apr 27, 2007, 5:05 PM
I suppose that anyone who describes herself as 'drop-dead gorgeous' is always going to draw a certain amount of hostility, in some cases out of jealousy and in others out of an honest feeling that a rule of etiquette has been breached. Even so, the disrespect shown to sexyLatina here is shameful. And while I wouldn't call myself a feminist, I do find myself wondering whether a guy who asked for tips on being a rentboy (say) would have been treated anywhere near as badly.
Well me ratha yummie, Words... ne 1 wansta argue or feel hostile...send em ova!!!!! :tong: :bigrin:

mindfinding
Apr 27, 2007, 8:44 PM
Im sorry, I was raised by extremely freaky parents, who actually told me that giving sex for money and items was called prostitution.

In my opinion, youve cheapened this site. Ive seen a lot of ads I didnt agree with, many photos that made me click off quickly, but your ad really pissed me off.

The people at this site arent hookers looking to make a buck for putting out what obviously cant be worth much if youre putting it on the market like a cheap peice of meat. Have a little respect for yourself, and for everyone on this site.

Id hope you would remove your ad, before you end up with a pimp.

I respect your stance.

Now does that make me a bad person? I am respecting someones opinion that does not reflect the obviously one sided discussion in the room. Flame me now! :eek:

I don't hate sex trade workers, but I hate the sex trade. For my own reasons and enough said. I'm done posting on this thread seeing as the English language and calling it as it is, is so greatly offensive to so many people.

Andyoumake3,
Agreed, it does cheapen the site.

Cheers.

superyumboi
Apr 27, 2007, 8:46 PM
darkeyes- good GOD the way you write is painful(as opposed to playful) to me. 'm sure someone finds it amusing but to me it was bothersome and stopped reading your responses(not slammin' ya, just sayin' some folks might not get it. :))

i read everyone's responses and THEN the opening post by sexy_latina -

at first i was annoyed but the tone of her post is playful, inquisitive, truthful and is better than a lot of other topics on here.

still, as stated before, craigslist is the best for the this sort of thing till a real website is devised for your unique needs.

ganbatte!

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 28, 2007, 4:21 AM
LMAO...

Oh and regarding your insult on : There's nothing romantic about being a prostitute.

And there's nothing romantic about having a trashy nasty mouth like yours..ha..ha..ha..LMAO

Know that's a candy flavor called "Shit"

Oh and in your same words, I see it like it is!!! ha..ha..

Thanks to everyone who took the time to actually read and understand my point of view,and even if you dint agreed with it atleast you dint judge me or insulted me and i truly apreciate it. Take Care,Sexy

and Id bet youre not the brightest bulb in the lamp either... You completely missed the entire point of "NOT EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE THINKS YOURE SEXY OR BEAUTIFUL" Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. I dont give a crud if youve been a model or not. Theres many people in the world who model who arent "skinny, big boobed, perfect bodied bimbo's". You talk like everyone would just bow at your feet. Life doesnt work that way sweetie. And not everyone thinks youre all that either. I dont care which way you want to look at it, but asking for money in exchange for sex has always been, and always will be, prostitution. If thats what you think youre worth, then so be it.

On your last comment...talk about trashy nasty mouth? Youre the one using profane words not me.

About being married to a prostitute... first off... lol Secondly, I would hope you married for love, not for what the other person can get for you and that your marraige hasnt been reduced to a sex for hire thing.

Sexy_Latina
Apr 28, 2007, 6:12 AM
and Id bet youre not the brightest bulb in the lamp either... You completely missed the entire point of "NOT EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE THINKS YOURE SEXY OR BEAUTIFUL" Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. I dont give a crud if youve been a model or not. Theres many people in the world who model who arent "skinny, big boobed, perfect bodied bimbo's". You talk like everyone would just bow at your feet. Life doesnt work that way sweetie. And not everyone thinks youre all that either. I dont care which way you want to look at it, but asking for money in exchange for sex has always been, and always will be, prostitution. If thats what you think youre worth, then so be it.

On your last comment...talk about trashy nasty mouth? Youre the one using profane words not me.

Here we go again for the million times, I never said "pay me this amount for me sleeping with you" so I'm guessing your not bright either.. I said I was looking to meet a lesbian or bi "Sugar Mommy" someone who would spoil me,buy me everything i want & give me $ and that they in return get to play with a hot girl like me all they want,and be with me. What's your problem? Don't be a hater..LMAO That in no way is prostitution. I am going to be with the person,That's having a relationship with someone who is helping by taking care of me. Get out of the buble you live in!! This isn't the old days. Who the hell are you to tell me what's prostitution is. How many women help there husband or boyfriend and take care of them,How many guys help there wives & girlfriends. This is freaking crazy so does that mean they are all prostitute??? I was going to be with the person so what she can't help me because you say that's prostitution? LMAO

This is incredible I can't believe they are people so ignorant to spend there time insulting me by calling me a prostitute,yes you did go look it up. You are saying i am asking for a prostitute deal with out even knowing me just because i asked a simple question on here,If you had nothing good to say why did you answered me then,If i'm such a worthless,ugly,prostitute like you express then why are you wasting your precious time on me. I don't know you or seen you but by the way you express yourself, I could read people and this is you.

A hater,insecured person,judgemental,envi of others,low self esteem,don't care about others points of view or opinions just your own counts in your head,You believe only you knows the answer & only you knows what's right,self center & very selfish. You defenetly is overweight or not happy with yourself,I have many friends who are over weight and are very happy & feel very sexy and they are...you in the other hand are not comfortable with yourself .You are rude,grouchy,unhappy,don't know what you really want & someone who sounds so much like that,are either unhappy in there relationship,unhappy with there self,have serious issues or simply are not living a happy life. You care too much about what society thinks of you,It stops you from trying to be who you really want to be and You want to live by the rules they have set that is "The right thing" but even though you want too live by there rules you can't,so you just keep it on the down low.I'm 100% That's you!! weather you admit it or not,I know that's you.

Seriously life is one, people need to stop living there life by what society thinks is right,when they get old they are going to look back and regret so many things and are going to wish they were younger just for one minute so they can do what they now can't do.. simply because society though was wrong and you went with it. You are not born with the people and will not leave this world with them, so geeeesh people need to really live there life and not care about what society says. enough said!!

About being married to a prostitute... first off... lol Secondly, I would hope you married for love, not for what the other person can get for you and that your marraige hasnt been reduced to a sex for hire thing

This just proved my point,

Only your opinions counts..Now you want to start judging other people that don't agreed with you,Your just looking for more fights with other members. You are just some trouble maker..GET A LIFE!!!!!

Solomon
Apr 28, 2007, 6:35 AM

About being married to a prostitute... first off... lol Secondly, I would hope you married for love, not for what the other person can get for you and that your marraige hasnt been reduced to a sex for hire thing.

you can go on all ya like about about how prostitution is the work of the devil, and how it's cheap and yadda yadda blah blah... no matter how hypocritical you're insisting on being with your posts.... it's your choice, enjoy your witchhunting

and when i feel that i need your opinion on the reasoning behind my marriage, i'll ask you

Bicuriousity
Apr 28, 2007, 9:09 AM
Latina

The issue I think you will run into is the following. I think it will be tough to find a woman who meets your needs sexually (is exciting, attractive, etc) and will be a sugar mommy.

Anyone attractive with high self esteem would not be a sugar mommy or daddy to another person. They won't have to. It takes someone with low self esteem to be a sugar mommy or daddy.

I hope you boyfriend doesn't cater to your every whim in that way. That would have to be boring. I also feel sorry for him if that's the case. I think it probably isn't since you wouldn't stay 5 years with someone who bores you.

I know for a fact that if you were lucky enough to date me, you'd be the one buying dinner and drinks. Theres no way in the hell I'm being a sugar daddy to someone. I know what I got and it's good.

Bicuriousity....

Herbwoman39
Apr 28, 2007, 10:32 AM
I'd like to make a few points that haven't been mentioned. Marriage was originally a property exchange. A man would give an agreed upon amount or value of items in exchange for a woman. It had nothing to do with love. It was a financial arrangement. This thing called marriage that once boiled down to Item A for Woman B is still highly valued by today's society even though it was no better than slavery. Worse, the woman was expected to bear children to further the line of the family she was "bought" by. In my opinion that is akin to rape. And yet society venerates the institution of marriage. Why?

Secondly when I married my current hubby I was a single mother with a young son. (my other son lived with his father). We lived in a house that by normal standards would qualify as a shack and I worked full time at McDonald's because that was the ONLY place I could get a job at in Cody, WY. I knew that he had a very nice house and a decent car. I knew he could buy the things he wanted when he wanted to so that means he had some money.

This begs the question, did I become a prostitute when I brought my child and myself across the country to live with him? After all I could have married someone who made minimum wage and stayed in Wyoming. But instead I chose to be with a man who is a good provider. So am I, therefor, a prostitute because I chose to be with a well off man?

TaylorMade
Apr 28, 2007, 10:40 AM
I'd like to make a few points that haven't been mentioned. Marriage was originally a property exchange. A man would give an agreed upon amount or value of items in exchange for a woman. It had nothing to do with love. It was a financial arrangement. This thing called marriage that once boiled down to Item A for Woman B is still highly valued by today's society even though it was no better than slavery. Worse, the woman was expected to bear children to further the line of the family she was "bought" by. In my opinion that is akin to rape. And yet society venerates the institution of marriage. Why?

Secondly when I married my current hubby I was a single mother with a young son. (my other son lived with his father). We lived in a house that by normal standards would qualify as a shack and I worked full time at McDonald's because that was the ONLY place I could get a job at in Cody, WY. I knew that he had a very nice house and a decent car. I knew he could buy the things he wanted when he wanted to so that means he had some money.

This begs the question, did I become a prostitute when I brought my child and myself across the country to live with him? After all I could have married someone who made minimum wage and stayed in Wyoming. But instead I chose to be with a man who is a good provider. So am I, therefor, a prostitute because I chose to be with a well off man?

We venerate this intitution because of what it has become, instead of what it once was. I think we, as humans, want to believe we've evolved beyond things like treating people as property. . .so propositions such as this one, while quintessentially human, gives the lie to this belief. Pair bonding has become a romantic notion instead of the cash exchange it once was in western society (something you can,oddly enough, thank the Victorian Era for).

Was his cash the primary motivator for your bond to him? Or a happy coincedence? Or was it a fringe benefit, I.E - - "I love him ,and ..."

*Taylor*

Herbwoman39
Apr 28, 2007, 10:47 AM
Ahh, but what *has* it become? It's now similar to the southern good ole boys club...exclusively hetero. No gays/bis allowed. It's also an exclusive tax break, too. Had I known then what I know now, I probably would not have married again. We would be living together instead.

As for his money, it is a fringe benefit.. However, my point is that I knew he had money. I could have chosen instead to be with someone who wasn't as financially well off.

We venerate this intitution because of what it has become, instead of what it once was.

Was his cash the primary motivator for your bond to him? Or a happy coincedence? Or was it a fringe benefit, I.E - - "I love him ,and ..."

*Taylor*

TaylorMade
Apr 28, 2007, 10:51 AM
Ahh, but what *has* it become? It's now similar to the southern good ole boys club...exclusively hetero. No gays/bis allowed. It's also an exclusive tax break, too. Had I known then what I know now, I probably would not have married again. We would be living together instead.

As for his money, it is a fringe benefit.. However, my point is that I knew he had money. I could have chosen instead to be with someone who wasn't as financially well off.

Then its due for another evolution, isn't it?

(OT-And why play the "southern" card as one indicating prejeduce? I hate to break it to you, but one of the biggest Klan membership clusters of all time was in Indiana in the 1920's... nowhere near the South.)

Loving him KNOWING he had money and loving him BECAUSE he had money are different things.

The concept of sugar parenting falls squarely into the latter, IMHO.

*Taylor*

Sexy_Latina
Apr 28, 2007, 11:04 AM
Latina

I know for a fact that if you were lucky enough to date me, you'd be the one buying dinner and drinks. Theres no way in the hell I'm being a sugar daddy to someone. I know what I got and it's good.

Bicuriousity....

LMAO... No if you were lucky enough to date me,your mind will change and you would be paying for the dinner & drinks," I Know what i got too" :) but yeah there is no way in hell you would be my sugar daddy cause I'm looking for a "Sugar Mommy" ...ha..ha..

Nah seriously I love & respect my boyfriend and would never go out with any guy. "only a girl" my boy is a sweet heart to me. Bye,Sexy

Herbwoman39
Apr 28, 2007, 12:59 PM
Then its due for another evolution, isn't it?

(OT-And why play the "southern" card as one indicating prejeduce? I hate to break it to you, but one of the biggest Klan membership clusters of all time was in Indiana in the 1920's... nowhere near the South.)

Loving him KNOWING he had money and loving him BECAUSE he had money are different things.

The concept of sugar parenting falls squarely into the latter, IMHO.

*Taylor*

I played the "souther card" because I AM southern. At least I consider myself to be so, having been born in Virginia, lived in Georgia for 10 years, Florida for two and having plans to head back to Atlanta in another 16 months. I've seen the good ole boys club in action so I know of which I speak. I also lived in Indiana for a few years. Even though it's technically a mid western state, the mentality is southern. I'm not saying this in a negative way. What I'm saying is that the town of Lafayette for the most part had a down home attitude if that makes sense.

My mother used to say that you can love a rich man just as much as you can love a poor man. I've been married to both and believe me...the money helps. Money makes life SO much easier. I'd still love him if he wasn't well off but lack of money leads to stress in a relationship and if it gets bad enough can contribute to divorce.

I'm not familiar with sugar parenting.

bearisbare
Apr 28, 2007, 1:01 PM
I don't have any particular opinion one way or the other about whatever the original post or the personal ad may imply, but rather a note about legality.

When I was involved in another bi site, I had to be aware of the laws of the place in which it was hosted, whether or not I personally agreed with them.

Since this site is, I understand, hosted in Canada, I do not know whether there is technically illegality in the content of the personal/opening post in this thread or if it is just fine. I know there have been different interpretations of the content, but whether or not one is in Canada or not, is the content legally okay because the site is located where it is? Hmmmm.

I don't know that answer. I'm not sure if anyone really knows. Does anyone who may have a better sense of sex laws in Canada be able to give their thoughts?

darkeyes
Apr 28, 2007, 3:02 PM
you can go on all ya like about about how prostitution is the work of the devil, and how it's cheap and yadda yadda blah blah... no matter how hypocritical you're insisting on being with your posts.... it's your choice, enjoy your witchhunting

and when i feel that i need your opinion on the reasoning behind my marriage, i'll ask you
U tell em Sol.. ne more trouble me an flex sort em out! xoxoxox

darkeyes
Apr 28, 2007, 3:06 PM
darkeyes- good GOD the way you write is painful(as opposed to playful) to me. 'm sure someone finds it amusing but to me it was bothersome and stopped reading your responses(not slammin' ya, just sayin' some folks might not get it. :))

i read everyone's responses and THEN the opening post by sexy_latina -

at first i was annoyed but the tone of her post is playful, inquisitive, truthful and is better than a lot of other topics on here.

still, as stated before, craigslist is the best for the this sort of thing till a real website is devised for your unique needs.

ganbatte!No offence taken hin..me not every 1s cuppa tea..but persevere..sum times ther r a few gems in my silliest posts.

TaylorMade
Apr 29, 2007, 12:05 AM
I played the "souther card" because I AM southern. At least I consider myself to be so, having been born in Virginia, lived in Georgia for 10 years, Florida for two and having plans to head back to Atlanta in another 16 months. I've seen the good ole boys club in action so I know of which I speak. I also lived in Indiana for a few years. Even though it's technically a mid western state, the mentality is southern. I'm not saying this in a negative way. What I'm saying is that the town of Lafayette for the most part had a down home attitude if that makes sense.

My mother used to say that you can love a rich man just as much as you can love a poor man. I've been married to both and believe me...the money helps. Money makes life SO much easier. I'd still love him if he wasn't well off but lack of money leads to stress in a relationship and if it gets bad enough can contribute to divorce.

I'm not familiar with sugar parenting.

But to attach prejeduce and exclusion as an exclusively southern trait is inaccurate, you of all people should know that... "Good 'ol boys" would have done fine, since networks like those are endemic, no matter the region.

You would, the OP, by defintion of what she is looking for, would not.

Sugar parenting- - I was looking for a unisex way of saying it, since sugar momma/daddy is a bitch to type.

*Taylor*

Solomon
Apr 29, 2007, 3:52 AM
when the hell did giving in a relationship become this point of contention that gives some people the perfect excuse to hunt for witches where there are none??

i hate to break it ya'll that might be holier than fuckin thou, but we're all sluts and prostitutes in this world.... it's just a matter of what we give it up for

you say how 'cheap' it is to pay for sex... and you'll think nothing of giving up your time to someone for pennies at a job

you say how 'degrading' it is to pay for sex.... and be totally blind to buying flowers to apologize

you say how dehumanizing it is to pay for sex... and have no issue with using toys which are not human, to substitute human touch

you say how unemotional it is to pay for sex... and then go about fantasizing about people that if you knew them in real life you wouldn't dare go near'em

and lastly but not leastly, you'll scream at the top of your lungs for laws regarding anti-discrimination right before you'll throw a prostitute to be beaten by her pimp rather than her to lose face before the end of your nose!

why the hell would Jesus say 'let him with NO sin cast the first stone'??

i'm climbing off my soapbox now, quite frankly i think everything i just wrote simply fell on deaf ears, and i'm just wasting my time.... sorry for wasting yours

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 29, 2007, 4:32 AM
Ok, lets see, 1, if you dont want my opinions, then DONT POST A THREAD IN A PUBLIC PLACE WHERE OPINIONS CAN BE GIVEN BY ANYONE! 2, Its not that I think prostitution is wrong, its called the LAW lol Now, you can go on and on and on and say what you want, but at the end of the day, youre still selling yourself and Im still just dandy :) So defensive you are, glad I hit a nerve!

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 29, 2007, 4:37 AM
BTW, Im not "hunting witches" (how cute) I didnt start this thread, Im NOT the only one who can clearly see this for what it is and I never not one time ever said I hated anyone. To each their own, if someone want sot use drugs, let them, if they want to sell themselves, let them. All I did was state the obvious and gave my opinion, just as your opinion of me as a witch hunter. The difference between you and I? Im ok with your opinion, and wont put you down for thinking, feeling or saying what your opinions are.

Solomon
Apr 29, 2007, 5:32 AM
yep... you did hit a nerve

for one thing, i'm not putting you down personally, and i've worked very hard to make sure that my posts were directed at the ideas, not you

you have the right to ignore my posting just as i have that same right in kind to yours

your IDEAS of prostitution being this big bad evil thing is a HUGE part of the problem of why people are forced into the trade, are forced to the street, to engage in drugs, to be beaten by pimps, to be ostracized by society, and to constantly be under threat of harm and have very little recourse

and for what???? for doing all they know to make it through the day, just like anybody else that goes to a job???? i find that to be totally intolerable

in my mind that is something to be nervey about!

in Iraq, at the end of 2006 over 3000 american soldiers died as a result of warfare and there's rightfully an outrage over this..... how many sex trade workers have died NEEDLESSLY over the years as a result of the vatican's abusive influences on our laws? and where is the outrage over this?

Bicuriousity
Apr 29, 2007, 6:24 AM
Haha, I wouldn't need to date you Latina. You're a funny girl and all, but why date the girl when you can get the milk for free! LOL

I just think it would be hard to find a sugar mommy for a girl. I've had women buy me stuff all the time, so the concept of a sugar mommy is a real thing. But I'm a guy so I have an advantage.

But normally these women were either women of high status with demanding careers and no time, or cute sorority girls with daddys money.

I haven't heard of any sugar mommy lesbians but if there are some, you'd be the first. I just hope they aren't as big as a linebacker and a bull dyke to boot. The lipstick lesbians surely don't need to play sugar mommy.

Too bad you don't live closer. I'd have you play sugar mommy within no time. And I know you'd like it!

Sexy Latina,we are too much alike, that's why we'd probably never get along! LOL, but I love your attitude.

Hasta Luego,

Bicuriousity

LMAO... No if you were lucky enough to date me,your mind will change and you would be paying for the dinner & drinks," I Know what i got too" :) but yeah there is no way in hell you would be my sugar daddy cause I'm looking for a "Sugar Mommy" ...ha..ha..

Nah seriously I love & respect my boyfriend and would never go out with any guy. "only a girl" my boy is a sweet heart to me. Bye,Sexy

darkeyes
Apr 29, 2007, 3:35 PM
Sugar Mummies exist ok Bicur..know of at least two personally.. unfortunately one of em isnt mine, but the two girls I know who's they are have some rite bloody yummie gear an 1 gets er rent paid on er flat!

the sacred night
Apr 29, 2007, 9:42 PM
Am I the only one here who thinks it would be hot to be someone's sugar mommy? Sadly I don't have the money to do it, but the fantasy is certainly intriguing.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 29, 2007, 9:46 PM
Ok, lets see, 1, if you dont want my opinions, then DONT POST A THREAD IN A PUBLIC PLACE WHERE OPINIONS CAN BE GIVEN BY ANYONE! 2, Its not that I think prostitution is wrong, its called the LAW lol Now, you can go on and on and on and say what you want, but at the end of the day, youre still selling yourself and Im still just dandy :) So defensive you are, glad I hit a nerve!

mmmm AndYouMake3..... its not illegal in a number of countries... including nz....

it never fails to amuse me that people can't work out that this site is not USA rules.... its international rules.... and many countries are not as closed minded as the US Government.....
btw if ANYBODY reads that as a attack on the american people, they need to learn to read....the government and the people are two separate groups lol

bearisbare
Apr 29, 2007, 10:51 PM
mmmm AndYouMake3..... its not illegal in a number of countries... including nz....

it never fails to amuse me that people can't work out that this site is not USA rules.... its international rules.... and many countries are not as closed minded as the US Government.....

I don't believe it's either set of "rules". Definitely not American, but not international either. Far as I understand, the site is hosted in Canada, therefore if so, legally it's Canadian "rules".

Crowgirl316
Apr 29, 2007, 11:36 PM
id like either or sugga mama or sugga daddy...ive never been treated good. Ive always been treated like a piece of shit by my boyfriends or like a slave to my family...if anyone in instreasted message me.... :( :( :(

darkeyes
Apr 30, 2007, 3:32 PM
Interesting thing in the UK is that prostitution is not and never has been illegal... there are a number of crazy laws which make it very hard for them to operate such as the soliciting, kerb crawling, keeping an immoral house etc etc, but as such it is a perfectly legal profession.. and subject to the same tax and employment laws as every other job..

All the restrictions in trade that UK law has on it as a profession show how neurotic most western societies are about it and confused.

Maybe its about time a few got a case going in the European Court which I supect mite just change all that.

HaveTheAnswers
Jan 20, 2012, 9:44 PM
I'm not condoning what the girl is doing, nor am I entertaining it. But if you are in a relationship and your significant other is not helping you out financially, mentally , or sexually, you do not care about your self or well being. Being a female, to be in a relationship with a man gf bf & not receiving anything? I gotta be a stupid mfucker. Love for love, sex for love, sex for sex, love for money & any vice versa, all is prostitution but w/o money it's just free 'love or sex' that you're giving your friend. Marriage too. Whether ppl accept it or not in the end it's about money, love is second. Everybody is a prostitute male/female. Now what ? Get it girl. Yah gotta live anyway!

Moonlight_BHI
Jan 20, 2012, 10:27 PM
Let's see...You want a sugar momma for your same-sex first time.... That isn't the smartest idea cause if you don't like it she gets screwed out of a sugar baby.

And this has to be the funniest post I've seen in a while.

arnatios
Jan 26, 2021, 3:53 PM
I just think it would be hard to find a sugar mommy for a girl. I've had women buy me stuff all the time, so the concept of a sugar mommy is a real thing. But I'm a guy so I have an advantage.

TXLonestarTX69
Jan 27, 2021, 5:30 AM
WOW. In the 14th year, it rose again. LOL.

arnatios
Jan 28, 2021, 9:18 AM
I would better redirect your energy for finding new income sources. Have a look at forex trading. It brings excellent profits to millions of trader worldwide. And you can become a part of this company. Read about the best forex brokers http://tradersunion.com/best-forex-brokers/ (https://tradersunion.com/best-forex-brokers/). This activity has many benefits if you follow all the recommendations and tips.

HilarioSeabrooks
Jan 28, 2021, 2:57 PM
It happened yesterday. It was her birthday and she invited me to a small birthday party at her place. The party was going well, and she asked if we could go outside for minute, so we went out and talked and a bit. We were standing there in her front yard. I could tell she's nervous as hell, stumbling over her words, which I thought was slightly unusual. She sort of blurted out, “Are you okay with us dating?”. I actually said, “What?” And she repeated it, and said It’s okay if I said no. I wasn’t really expecting a woman like her to ask me out, and was genuinely afraid I misheard her first time. I couldn't help but saying yes. I never knew getting asked out is the best feelings in the world. She asked me to stay the night, and after everyone left, we had our own private time for the first time as romantic partners. It is an incredible surprise and I'm glad that I have an special place in her life.

redngoldpride
Jan 28, 2021, 10:05 PM
OMG , little lady do I know a lady for you , she loves them on the young side(but legal age) she is very dominate and quite demanding but oh does she treat her playmates well she was looking for a replacement who went home to take care of her mother when this covid shit happened you would need to relocate as she only does live-in but if you succeed in making her happy she will treat you so good and take care of you like , well I probably would fall short in describing