PDA

View Full Version : Would any women date me?

icarus24
Jun 16, 2007, 8:20 PM
Hello everybody.

I am quite confuse lately. I consider myself as a bi-curious (I am a male). When I masturbate, I always have stronger orgasm when I fantisize about a woman. The only men that I find attractive are straight and have some feminine traits in their face, I mean very sof skin. The only thing I would do with a man is a massage (I've never done anything with a man so far) and jerk off. I have absolutely no desire to kiss or cuddle, fuck or becoming romantically involved with a man. However, I have some fantasies of having a good looking male massaging me nude and returning the favor. I guess, I am more looking for bonding than sex with man. Am I the only man in a situation like that?

I was wondering, as a women, would you be comfortable dating a guy like me who has these kind of fantasies. Whether your answer is yes or no, please tell me why.

icarus24
Jun 17, 2007, 10:49 AM
C'mon people, I really want your opinion on the matter.

Thanks!!!

biwords
Jun 17, 2007, 11:06 AM
Well, since no women are answering.....

There are enough women on this site who are involved with bi men to suggest that your own position on the sexual continuum wouldn't be a problem. It may be that women aren't answering because they fear a come-on from you, or because the answer seems obvious, or because their decision to date or not to date is made based on a number of factors so that answering your particular question wouldn't seem useful. Or if they're in Toronto like you and me, maybe they're just out enjoying some unusually pleasant weather! Good luck.

vfahrenthold
Jun 17, 2007, 11:14 AM
Hello everybody.

I am quite confuse lately. I consider myself as a bi-curious (I am a male). When I masturbate, I always have stronger orgasm when I fantisize about a woman. The only men that I find attractive are straight and have some feminine traits in their face, I mean very sof skin. The only thing I would do with a man is a massage (I've never done anything with a man so far) and jerk off. I have absolutely no desire to kiss or cuddle, fuck or becoming romantically involved with a man. However, I have some fantasies of having a good looking male massaging me nude and returning the favor. I guess, I am more looking for bonding than sex with man. Am I the only man in a situation like that?

I was wondering, as a women, would you be comfortable dating a guy like me who has these kind of fantasies. Whether your answer is yes or no, please tell me why.
a massage and j.o. bud would be great! later, mark.