PDA

View Full Version : Another MFM experience

Trinity-Fl
Jul 6, 2007, 6:10 PM
We went to visit the other “M” in our “MFM” last weekend. We had spent Friday night at Gregg’s apartment. We slept in his king size bed and woke up together. I’m always surprised at how well we sleep together. We guys wake up horny and we played around a little – not really serious but still fun. Saturday was a flea market day and time to run some other errands. Among the stops was “the nude lake” where we planned to take a quick dip.

We parked the car and walked a long narrow path through the woods until we came to a small lake. There was one other man lounging on his air mattress just out from the shore. The three of us got out of our clothes and waded into the water. Soon two other men arrived one of whom dropped his trunks and waded into the warm water to joined us.

Gregg and Sue started a silly game where she put her feet up on the floating raft and Gregg pulled her around in small circles. We all watched as her breasts floated in the water and it lapped at her trimmed pubic hair. After that got old, Sue decided to be the puller. The nudist new comer volunteered to be a rider. With his upper body resting on Sue and his legs on the raft, I was please to see a nice, uncut penis floating in the water as they bobbed around the lake. He was aware that we had been noting his equipment and when Sue ended her ride, he stayed near the float and moved close to Gregg. Their hands were under the water but I could tell there was some touching and fondling goin’ on.

I don’t see many uncut cocks and I find them exciting. Maybe it’s only because they’re different than what I’m used to seeing but I really wanted to touch it. We had floated into the shallows and as we stood up my cock was erect (as was his.) I reached out and closed my hand around it, felt the soft fold of skin over the firm head and the hard shaft.

We three headed for our clothes and our newfound friend walked up with us. One of the other guys mentioned that it was not uncommon for the park rangers to patrol the area. As we dressed, I took one more feel of his cock. We dressed and hiked back to the car.

When we got home we were all pretty horny. Sue commented that she would have liked to go further but she was not into a situation with 5 men and her on a beach where a park ranger could show up at any minute.

We all showered and piled on the bed. I love touching his cock so I started caressing and stroking it as we chatted about the party we were going to later. Sue had been watching us and soon we were all three turned on. I slid between her legs and started kissing and licking her pussy and clit. Gregg watched for a few minutes and then knelt beside her head and she started sucking his hard cock.

In the bedroom, Sue enjoys a little domination and finds it very exciting to have a man kneel over her and “make” her suck his cock. I knew that Gregg’s position and desire was very erotic to her. She likes nipple play so I moved my hands to her breasts and began to knead her big firm nipples.

In a few minutes I felt her moving her hips against my mouth. She began making little noises in her throat as Gregg thrust the full length of his cock into her mouth. Her first orgasm washed over her. It was really strong and turned me on so much that I could hardly wait to feel my cock in her.

After her first big one, she always has more with intercourse. I moved up her body and buried the length of my cock in her wet pussy. My own orgasm would not be long in coming. I watched Gregg as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth and I knew that his orgasm was close too. He was still kneeling by her head and leaning over her. I rested my head against his back and felt him push as hard and as deep as he could.

Suddenly we both came in huge spurts of cum in her throat and pussy. Her next orgasm lifted me off the bed as she arched her back and struggled to swallow his whole cock. We all just hung on to one another until the intense sensations began to ebb. Finally, Gregg and I rolled over and we all three took a deep breath. MFM sex can be sooo good!