PDA

View Full Version : best dreams ever

dessam_us
Jul 13, 2007, 7:03 PM
i love having dirty dreams. nothing is better than waking up sticky with my hard cock in my hand. i have 2 types of dirty drea,ms. ones with me and a girl and ones with me and a guy. i love them both.

the ones with me and a girl usually involve anal sex, and sexy outfits. i have dreams banging a girl wearng a nice little school girl outfit and my cock in her ass, those are the best dreams.

the dreams with my and a guy are usually just oral dreams. usually me blowing a guy till he is really hard and ready to cum. thats when i let him enter my ass , and i stroke myself. this must be the point when i begin to stroke my cock for real cause it seems to be over real fast with me waking up as i cum on my sheet.

i dont know why we are taught to be ashamed of wet dreams growing up. its not that often i get to cum in my sleep but if i could i would do it every night.

swans
Jul 13, 2007, 7:27 PM
i have some wild mm dreams too- making me very horny when I wake

Skater Boy
Jul 13, 2007, 7:30 PM
lol, ok... I can hardly ever remember my dreams... maybe that means I don't have any? :(

rayosytruenos
Jul 16, 2007, 4:06 PM
lol, ok... I can hardly ever remember my dreams... maybe that means I don't have any? :(That is usually due to our way of living, rushing, rushing everywhere and all the time...

One way to improve and enjoy our dreams is to wake up without an alarm clock, so better try to do this on your days off from work or class!!! :tong: When you wake up, try not to move and remain with your eyes closed. Enjoy the sensations, feeling and memories that are in your head at that time. Maybe you remember just a small portion of a dream, something like you just jumped or somebody gave you a body shake... It doesn't matter. You can use those memories to remember more and more of your dreams. Keep a note-book just beside of your bed and a pen, and write what you remember, no matter how brief is that memory. With practice, you'll remember more and more. You can even become concious of your dreams and enjoy them further more. You can even decide what you want to dream about.

It not that difficult and a lot of people have done it. I used to do it myself when I had more time and was not living such a hectic life as now!!!

All the best,

ray

biwords
Jul 16, 2007, 6:51 PM
If you're of a writerly bent you could try doing what Jack Kerouac did -- keeping a journal of his dreams which was ultimately published as a 360-page book. The amazon.com blurb for Book of Dreams (from Publishers Weekly) says in part:

'This new edition of the primary beat's private dream diaries presents the whole of Kerouac's original manuscript, including some 200-odd dreams not published in the initial selection (1961). More or less liberated from the requirements of the Beat swagger, Kerouac's writing is at times blissfully uncool, evoking an almost naive and sentimental sensibility: "this kitty was an angel, and spoke the truth"; "nobody loves me 'cause there's no me"...many facets of Kerouac's oeuvre appear here much less polished, and more naked and powerful: "My mother and I are arm in arm on the floor, I'm crying afraid to die, she's blissful and has one leg in pink sexually out between me, and I'm thinking 'Even on the verge of death women think of love & snaky affection' Women? who's dreaming this?" Lost love, madness, castration, cats that speak, cats in danger of their lives, people giving birth to cats, grade school classrooms, Mel Torme, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Tolstoy and Genet all make repeated appearances, lending the collection a repetitive, nonprogrammatic logic and exposing an unfamiliar sort of vulnerable beauty in Kerouac's iconic persona'.

jem_is_bi
Jul 16, 2007, 7:50 PM
I almost never remember nighttime dreams of any kind. So, I am not sure what I dream about. However, they are not about sex if they are a continuation of what I am thinking about when I fall asleep. When, I was young (senior in high school), I would dream about a girlfriend that I was in love with. Those dreams included sex.

Now, occasional, I daydream about sex and participation in sexual activities is even more rewarding. It is easy to remember daydreams and participation definitely brings me to climax.

No way am I going to try to remember my dreams and write them in a journal. I would have to embellish them beyond recognition. Otherwise, anybody trying to read them would likely be put to sleep.

JEM

jamiehue
Jul 16, 2007, 11:25 PM
dont know but icecream plays a part.

JoyJoyHollywood
Jul 17, 2007, 12:17 AM
My best dream is when my friend in Iraq called me on the phone and said, "Hello." Very realistic. And cool, because I knew he was alive.

Kinkybiguy7
Jul 14, 2009, 4:07 PM
Do blind people have dreams?

jem_is_bi
Jul 15, 2009, 12:41 AM
I usually go to sleep thinking about work stuff.
So, most of the few dreams I remember are about work stuff.
Maybe, that is why I am a little weird?

I tend to dream about the good stuff (sex), when I am awake.
Really great, sexy daydreams often punctuate breaks from work.
Meanwhile work dreams punctuate the void of the night.
Maybe, that is why I am a little weird?

SEX!!!:bigrin: WORK!!!:rotate:

My brain works and sleeps all night.
My brain works and plays all day.
Night and day are well balanced between sex, and work and all else?:rolleyes:
Or is that why I am a little weird?:tong:

My best sex dream is with me and my lover, in a totally gay environment where we have sex together anywhere and any time.
Maybe, that is that why I am a little weird?:crosseye:

Realist
Jul 15, 2009, 7:38 AM
I dreamed I was still in the Army!

I looked at my sleeve and I was still a SP/4

I thought, "Shit, I'm 69 years old and still an E4! (Joined the Army in '59)

You'd think I woulda been promoted by now!

Someone said, "Shut up! You're not supposed to talk when you're at attention!"

"Hey, I'm not supposed to be here!" I thought, but didn't speak.

The first sergeant yelled, "We're going on a 3 mile run this morning."

I woke up........I really, REALLY, didn't want to go on that run!

I'm SO glad it was only a dream!

I know, was supposed to be a great dream, but that's the one I remembered..............

M. Wolfe
Jul 15, 2009, 8:19 AM
:(

:disgust: Why can't I have wet dreams?!?1?!?
I've never had one, I've had few that were going that way but they always get derailed by something. :disgust:

M. Wolfe
Jul 15, 2009, 9:30 PM
They are not that big of a deal.

Stop masturbating completely for a few weeks or a month and you will have them.

LOL! Like I could manage that. I've been on once or twice a day since I was like 13 and have tried to stop before in order to bring on sex dreams. I couldn't fight the urge.

PrettyFlowingGown
Jul 16, 2009, 8:05 AM
Sometimes I dream "dirty", but not as much as I used too. I wear a long satin nightgown everynight, and at one stage I was paranoid about having a dirty dream, cause I'd cum in my sleep and stain my nightgown.
I'd have and now and again have dreams of being in bed dressed in my nightgown, teddie or lace bodysuit giving a man oral sex, or being with a beautiful lady. threesomes aswell, with a man and woman, but mostly doing the man.