PDA

View Full Version : Should I or Not buy these 2 sexy tops?!?!

deletetacount123
Sep 6, 2007, 1:16 PM
Ok, they are bugging me now :(

I went to the mall with my sister on Saturday... we went in this store and while she was trying on Sunglasses, I looked at the tops.
A lot were sexy, some were not my type but others were nice.

I pointed to the one above the sales lady's head lol and told my sister I liked that one best and she went "omg thats so hot!!" (sales girl liked it too)
But I don't know.

That red corest style top is very sexy but it has cups... I don't know if that'll suit me at all since I have nothing lol
The sales girl did ask if I wanted ot try it on and I said no. After my sister was like "why??" I said "well, I think you need boobs to fit in that!!" lol She rolled her eyes and told me I was to stubborn.

Another top was a bit more me.. its black and has a low neck but not too low.. but I think my boobs would do the peekaboo act lol (remember Im a small chested gal!)

BUT BUT BUT my main reason.... I would have NO WHERE to wear these.... I don't party and don't go to bars.
True I could save them for that special evening and that saves me having to buy a new top "just for that"

But really... is it worth it?? Its still on my mind lol

Maybe I just like them on display. I don't know.
What would you do?

Tasha

MarieDelta
Sep 6, 2007, 1:39 PM
This(for me) is worse than the question about love!

I don't know, how's your pocket book?

If you buy them and don't have anyone to wear them for , you could alway take pictures in them for future use ;)

But if your finances are shot, I'd give'em a pass.

My mother would say to wait a day and see if you still want them. I have found this very useful in avoiding impulse purchases.

Marie

Skater Boy
Sep 6, 2007, 1:48 PM
I do enjoy the threads you start, Tasha... some of them are hilarious... kinda like a diary or blog, except with much more un-necessary detail. :)

I wouldn't bother buying the tops. NOT because of your physique in any way. Just because there's no point in buying something that you'll never wear. Unless you MAKE an occasion to wear it, but even then, chances are that you won't wear them often enough to justify spending the money on them in the first place.

Btw if we're talking about $5 tops from like K-mart or something, then ya... go ahead and splash out!

deletetacount123
Sep 6, 2007, 1:49 PM
Good advice... Ive been thinking for like 4 days now lol

Im still VERY sure I just like how they are on the display thing.... I don't think I would like it after I put it on lol

Some things are just nicer to look at, I keep telling myself I'll only buy a sexy top when I have a GF.... I don't want to own something, she sees it and doesn't like it... ahhh now that would be a sad waste of money. lol
So maybe sexy tops shopping is best when my gf is with me :)

anne27
Sep 6, 2007, 2:32 PM
... I keep telling myself I'll only buy a sexy top when I have a GF....

Tasha hon,

Girlfriends would rather have you out of the tops ;).

Save your money. Aren't you still thinking about moving?

Vuarra
Sep 7, 2007, 12:41 AM
Good advice... Ive been thinking for like 4 days now lol

Im still VERY sure I just like how they are on the display thing.... I don't think I would like it after I put it on lol

Some things are just nicer to look at, I keep telling myself I'll only buy a sexy top when I have a GF.... I don't want to own something, she sees it and doesn't like it... ahhh now that would be a sad waste of money. lol
So maybe sexy tops shopping is best when my gf is with me :)

If you have a guy friend, he's more likely to tell you what is hot and what is not. The sales gals are there to sell stuff, and (sad, but true) a lot of gals will want you to get something that does not flatter you.

Hope any perspective GF gives you honest clothing advice :)

deletetacount123
Sep 7, 2007, 1:09 AM
Ya true....

I remember being with my friend Heather in a store... she tried on this pink top, and she hated pink but loved the icon and thought maybe it'll look ok on her.

Comes out.. the sales girl is like "Thats sooo pretty on you!!"
But ya, the top didn't suit her at all... just not her color even tho the icon was cute. She didnt buy it cause she knew she wouldn't wear it and I knew too. I love pink tho but I don't like shirts with icons lol

Oh well.. Im not buying the tops... I just like looking at them thats all.

I'll rather just wear what I feel comfortable in anyway...... and I have pently of nice shirts that can pass off for sexy anyway lol

Tasha