PDA

View Full Version : Don't know if I'm Bi?

sweet_surrender
Nov 27, 2005, 9:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. New to this whole experience. But lately I have found myself quite attracted to women. Having real dreams about being with a woman sexually and having a wonderful time with it. Nothing more ever comes to mind, i.e. I don't think I am interested in a relationship with a woman. However, you never know, that may change after I really confront my feelings and thoughts. I have always felt something strangely wrong with myself, for feeling this way. But it is happening, and I suppose I have to confront it. I was once told that suppressed sexual feelings is very unhealthy. So I am here hoping to get some answers.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Take Care
xxx

RainbowBright
Nov 29, 2005, 12:13 AM
hey sweet.. i know how you feel.. i surpressed my feelings for a really long time.. and when i finaly accepted them.. well.. things got verry complicated for a wile.. but i am confident in who i am now.. and all i can say about the dreaming.. is.. i am sooooo glad someone else is haveing them too.. in all my life.. i have only had one erotic dream.. one of me and hubby.. and the last few weeks.. wow.. women, women, women.. constantly... i think i still have some .. exploration of feelings to do..

Oh and by the way.. there is NOTHING wrong with you!!! :tong:

feel free to message me if you wanna chat

Bright

Lisa (va)
Nov 29, 2005, 11:04 AM
The thing about labels is that they don't fit everyone. I still sometimes wonder if I am bisexual or not. But the best a person can do is just to realize their feelings and accept them for what they are, and also anticipate that you desires and feelings will change to varying degrees over time. Regardless of how you 'label' yourself, simply stated you are you.

Lisa
hugs n kisses

smurf111978
Nov 29, 2005, 3:53 PM
Hi Sweet

I thought I would let you know I have gone through much the same thing since I first realised I was Bi a few months back. I still havent sorted it all out in my mind, some days I feel really happy about being Bi others I have doubts which can be very annoying. I wish I had comfronted these feelings before now I think I would be much more happier if I had done.

I'm also pretty much just into guys at the moment and feel I need to explore that side of me before I have a relationship with another woman.

I guess the only way to go forward is to take things slow and not worry to much about labels. Any way I wish you all the best and hope you can sort your feelings out soon and be happy with who you are.

Best wishes & many hugs
Smurfy
xxooxx
:flag4: :bipride:

Ooohiknow
Nov 30, 2005, 2:50 AM
Hey Babe...I'm going through the same thing right now. Unsure as to what I feel etc but not gonna jump to ant labels. I'm looking forward to chatting with other women on this site to explore my feelings and add more to my experience so I can decide whether I may want to take it further.
For now I am happy to just embrace my dreams andd fantasies and talk with others about theirs :)