PDA

View Full Version : The Rockgardener Family

RockGardener
Feb 29, 2008, 5:37 PM
Gremlins have infested our computer!!:eek: So, for those that have missed us in chat, we have missed you more. We can access everything on the site except chat. So, send us mail, that, we can still receive.

RockGardener and Rock-g'sguy

texasman6172003
Feb 29, 2008, 5:45 PM
Hey Rocky,Dman girl im sorry to hear of your problem.. I know how you feel,the 2 weeks i couldnt get into chat were hell to me!! I finally had to Download Java Offline to get in. If that is your problem honey try that. After i did ive been getting in ever since,:). I just found out we will miss y'all very much!! Well get back to us as soon as you can!!! Take care you 2....

RockGardener
Mar 1, 2008, 3:15 PM
:eek:The gremlins are still running around!!!:eek:
:mad:I've been chasing them for 5 hours and I'm getting tired! :banghead:

Still can't get into chat...we miss you all. Feel free to drop some love in our boxes, we can still get to those.:three:

rock-g'sguy
Mar 7, 2008, 8:44 PM
F****en puter, S**t this sucks, Our puter cought a cold or something....We are unable to get in Chat again..... Please if someone could keep us up to date with the BS that is going on in the Chat room,,,, TY........ P.S. Please e-mail us.................................:bipride::bipri de::bipride: can never have enought pride........

Doggie_Wood
Mar 7, 2008, 10:59 PM
I just sent you an email

:doggie:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 10, 2008, 9:51 PM
I hear ya Girlfriend. I am currently without my computer at home, and its driving me CRAZY. :(
Hope you get your prob fixed soon Honey. :}
Hugz
Cat

bisexualinsocal
Mar 10, 2008, 10:09 PM
Reinstall Java. Most of the time when users report this stuff it's a bad Java install.

arana
Mar 10, 2008, 10:32 PM
It's good to see you back in chat!

DiamondDog
Mar 11, 2008, 8:00 PM
Reinstall Java. Most of the time when users report this stuff it's a bad Java install.

Agreed.

RockGardener
Mar 11, 2008, 8:43 PM
We have reinstalled Java twice. Thanks for the help, though.

DiamondDog
Mar 11, 2008, 10:12 PM
Have you tried checking the pop up blocker settings? Those can block java chats. Or using another web browser program like Mozilla firefox or Safari if you're on a mac, instead of MSIE?

BocaGent
Mar 11, 2008, 11:58 PM
After sending you an email I just tried my java chat and it won't work either. Removed all add ons and reinstalling the latest version which just came out a few days ago and I installed it. Maybe that is the problem the most recent update. Java won't work on any of the sites. Which means we aren't the only one with a problem. So fix should be out in a few days.

BocaGent
Mar 12, 2008, 6:07 PM
It is an Internet Explorer problem but I am not sure how to solve it. I sent a message to Sun to find a solution as to why all of a sudden my applets don't work in IE.

In the mean I downloaded and installed FireFox and everything works fine.

DiamondDog
Mar 16, 2008, 3:30 AM
What sort of errors do you get when you try to connect to the java chat here?

rock-g'sguy
Mar 21, 2008, 8:00 PM
Well we are still around but unable to get into chat..... I speak for us both and say that we miss everyone in Chat and if this F**ken puter ever lets us back in, then we can talk to all our friends..... We miss everyone and hope we can return to the chat room soon.....

12voltman59
Mar 21, 2008, 10:42 PM
I have been having a strange problem lately----I will hit my bookmark for the site and no matter what--I can't get to the site--I get "stuck" at whatever site I am at when I click in trying to get here.

Anyone had that one or have any idea what the deal is--I am still using IE v7

Not2str8
Mar 22, 2008, 12:41 AM
Volty, I'm no computer whiz, but I can tell you that most of my computer problems went away the day I stopped using Internet Explorer, and replaced it with Mozilla Firefox. It's more stable, and WAY more secure. It has drastically reduced the amount of spyware, cookies, and malware that so easily found their way onto my computer thru I.E. Just Google "Mozilla Firefox" and follow thw download directions.
As far as why you're locking up now, that can be a bit trickier.I would suggest a third-party spyware remover such as Ad-Aware by Lavasoft. It's free and pretty effective at rooting out spyware that can rob your PC of it's computing strength and speed. I wish you luck.