PDA

View Full Version : TheJoe is dead, behold _Joe_ !

_Joe_
Oct 30, 2008, 2:01 PM
Ok, I don't know what was going on with TheJoe, and it wouldn't log me out either, sounds like I have some major bad issues with it :(

Anyhow, I assume now I can be seen ? Heck, my last thread asking folks if they could even see the thread seems to be gone !

**Peg**
Oct 30, 2008, 2:21 PM
hi Joe

ICU

**Peg**

_Joe_
Oct 30, 2008, 2:22 PM
Oh good.

For a minute I thought I was being persecuted because I'm so damn handsome.

**Peg**
Oct 30, 2008, 2:31 PM
Oh good.

good call to change your nic Joe, because your posting "So, can anyone read my post now" (12:51 pm) netted me an "invalid thread" response.

arana
Oct 30, 2008, 2:31 PM
Yay! Can see you now!

_Joe_
Oct 30, 2008, 2:35 PM
:tong: Great, now I gotta make sure my hair is all nice and stuff since I can be seen

DiamondDog
Oct 30, 2008, 2:42 PM
Oh good.

That Gator pic is nice! Did it try to snap at you? :eek:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 30, 2008, 4:37 PM
Hey Joe! Nice pre-handbag! lol And a Beautiful paint, too. :}
Wink
Cat :cool:

vittoria
Oct 30, 2008, 4:50 PM
Hello Joe!

Whaddya know?

Is your last name "The Plumber"?

:cutelaugh

nice to see you again hun :cool:

csrakate
Oct 30, 2008, 5:15 PM
Welcome Back, Joe! LOL! Sorry you had so much trouble but glad you decided to take matters into your own hands and find a way to be seen and heard. We look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Hugs,
Kate

darkeyes
Oct 30, 2008, 5:28 PM
Welcome Back, Joe! LOL! Sorry you had so much trouble but glad you decided to take matters into your own hands and find a way to be seen and heard. We look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Hugs,
Katee took matta inta 'is own hand mumsy..????:eek:

ooo soz..c wotya mean now.. ya sed took mattas inta 'is own hands... tee hee:bigrin::tong:

Glad ya made it finally Joe hun.. take no notice of me..me jus daft...;)

**Peg**
Oct 30, 2008, 5:35 PM
Drew if you read this

535pm Montreal time today.....Joe is still having all kinds of site troubles. He's going to try to email you.

thanks

Peg

_Joe_
Oct 30, 2008, 7:46 PM
I came home and on the laptop flushed the entire history, programs, cookies, you name it.

And when I opened this page, it was still logged into "TheJoe", which I didn't think was possible since I cleared EVERYTHING. Every other forum I go to it makes me log back in, except this one.

That makes me think there's a cookie issue going on that eventually corrupts my work computer and my other home computer (on laptop now).

I can't log out at work, it keeps giving me an error message and won't let me log out :(

I am using a different versoin of IE here on the laptop, which may be helping me now - I'll upgrade it at work and try Firefox later.

_Joe_
Oct 30, 2008, 7:48 PM
e took matta inta 'is own hand mumsy..????:eek:

ooo soz..c wotya mean now.. ya sed took mattas inta 'is own hands... tee hee:bigrin::tong:

Glad ya made it finally Joe hun.. take no notice of me..me jus daft...;)

You know, you're one of the folks here I have trouble understanding.

Do I need to be drunk when I read your post ? Does it help ? :D

darkeyes
Oct 30, 2008, 8:38 PM
You know, you're one of the folks here I have trouble understanding.

Do I need to be drunk when I read your post ? Does it help ? :D

Naaa babes...keep offa the soss.. betta forya liver an ya can work out wot me sayin.. harder wenyas sozzed...cant read the words then...so makes no sense dus it??? ..aint quite so much fun tho...:tong: kissie...

_Joe_
Oct 30, 2008, 8:50 PM
I'm telling you, just one glass of wine could make this easier....

soon as I'm done cleaning the house I will drink it, and try that huge thread of yours.

I'm sure it sounds better than it reads too!

darkeyes
Oct 30, 2008, 9:10 PM
Persevere Joe hun.. its easy peasy...muah:tong:

_Joe_
Oct 30, 2008, 9:17 PM
Maybe I just want a reason to drink, ever consider that :P

Doggie_Wood
Oct 30, 2008, 9:36 PM
Welcome Joe - glad ya made it this time - on the other TheJoe, did you acctually log out of "TheJoe"?

As far as Fran-speak (darkeyes) just pronounce it phonetically only with a Scotish twist. You may haftta think it through a little at first.

But Fran's a luffy lady. And if'n ya cherish yer rollers hangin, don't hit on her :eek:

:doggie: Doggie

_Joe_
Oct 30, 2008, 9:42 PM
So you're saying if I get into crossdressing more, and need to figure out how to hide the package, just hit on her.

Note taken.

onewhocares
Oct 30, 2008, 11:12 PM
Peek a Boo............Peek a Boo.............Joe are you there? Opps YES Joe has come back to us. Guess he is IT then.

Glad to have you back sport.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 31, 2008, 2:01 AM
Hey, dont mess with the man, he wrasles Gators! lol Great seeing you in chat, Joe. And take it from me, Frannie is a fantastic lady, so be nice and polite to her for me..ok? She speaks Scottish, I speak Redneck. No prob...lol
Kissie kissie Frannie!:bigrin:
Yer Cat

darkeyes
Oct 31, 2008, 7:09 AM
Hey, dont mess with the man, he wrasles Gators! lol Great seeing you in chat, Joe. And take it from me, Frannie is a fantastic lady, so be nice and polite to her for me..ok? She speaks Scottish, I speak Redneck. No prob...lol
Kissie kissie Frannie!:bigrin:
Yer Cat

Moi?? Mess wiv a man?? Now cat.. zif me wud... mayb wiv is mind.. thats fun... tee hee...

.. wos only jokin Joe..(well mayb jokin..nev kno wiv me sumtimes.. tee hee).. yas ok.. won giveya 2 hard a time in chat..cos me luffly..an an angel:)

Kissie kissie bak atya Cat..

12voltman59
Oct 31, 2008, 12:29 PM
Welcome Joe--I am glad you are not the dreaded "invalid thread" that looks like on here--a fatal disease.

Were was the gator pic taken? In the far eastern Texas bayous???

_Joe_
Oct 31, 2008, 12:41 PM
The gator picture is taken near Poteet Texas, which is more south-central - where gators SHOULDN'T BE!

The guy was in our pond, and ate one dog on the premise and the horses were too afraid to get near the water unless they were real thirsty - and they were quick to get it and get away.

12voltman59
Oct 31, 2008, 2:58 PM
The gator picture is taken near Poteet Texas, which is more south-central - where gators SHOULDN'T BE!

The guy was in our pond, and ate one dog on the premise and the horses were too afraid to get near the water unless they were real thirsty - and they were quick to get it and get away.

Sorry the gator got the dog---you should not have gators in those areas----but I guess that they can be found most anyplace---we have had some ponds and rivers up here where they have found gators in the summer----they of course had to be let out by someone when they got to big to deal with anymore----the gators can do fine in our summers but could not survive the winters-----at least not yet!!!

I hope you skinned that bugger and made some shoes out of him or her!!

And made some good fried gator fingers from it too!! LOL

I do want to say---with the troubles ya had with the site--I had thought that Drew had done something to your postings since you were yet one more manifestation of our village idiot---but you sure aren't-I am sorry for even thinking that was the case and want to say---

Welcome to the neighborhood!!!!

_Joe_
Oct 31, 2008, 3:54 PM
Thanks.

I just picked a fine time to drop on by it seems, horrible timing.

I never did get an answer back from Drew, not really sure what happened or whats up...

All seems fine now, so gonna roll with it.