PDA

View Full Version : Bi Curious or Bi Couples Thread

webebi
Dec 8, 2008, 12:21 AM
Hello All,
Thought about starting this Thread a long time ago. This thread is not intend to cause any problems with anyone.

Wee are a Bi Curious Couple trying to go forward with another Bi Curious or Bi Couple meaning M/F. We have been on this site for a while and all the bi information and Threads seem to be about a M/F and a Male which we are not interested in. We play together or we don't play, Yes we are swingers that have not moved forward as to being BI.

Should would be nice for a thread that is about couples starting out and how to locate other couple and the thrill of it all plus the do's and don'ts.
Thank you for your advice and help and etc in advance.
Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

NakedInSeattle
Dec 8, 2008, 10:50 AM
Can't believe there's not a lot of CA couples there to help with your education. Try Seattle?

petunija77
Dec 8, 2008, 2:38 PM
We haven't done anything yet at this point, but we have looked to see what are our options if we ever want to try to meet with anyone. So, far the BDSM community has been the most accepting of bi males. This is something we are exploring right now, but are to shy to actually do anything about it. We are in Iowa too, so that makes it a little bit harder. Good luck :)

welickit
Dec 8, 2008, 3:24 PM
You are going to find lots of roadblocks along the way. We are both bi and are both quite comfortable with it. Finding couples where both are bisexual is not at all easy. Bi males (or those who claim to be) are a dime a dozen, bi females are out there and available once you get to know them. Keep in mind that the demand for bi females is far greater than the supply. Bi couples are like looking for the needle in the hay stack. They exist but usually never list the male as being bi. If they can't list that fact then as a general rule they aren't really bi and not really even bi curious.
After what seems like ages of seeking out other bi couples, lesbian friends of ours suggested we get involved in gay pride. We decided to do volunteer work at the Tampa Winter Pride Festival. BINGO! They were there all the time, we were just looking in the wrong places.
Bi the way, do you know what the most popular activity/hobby is among bisexuals?

Caaveman
Dec 8, 2008, 5:11 PM
I am not sure if this will help or not, but me and my wife are mambers of
www.swinglifestyle.com , we have found a few interesting prospects there. But then again I am bi and she is only bi curious. And yes there are a lot of people there that will not post that they are bi (men). The only explanation I get fron them there is that theyre afraid that if they admit that they are bi that they won't be able to play with the straight people there.
Hope this helps, good luck and happy holidays to all.

webebi
Dec 8, 2008, 5:38 PM
Hello Welickit and Caveman and all the others that replied.

Welickit:
Do you know what the most popular activity/hobby is among bisexuals? I have no clue and I sure others would be interested also for the answer.

Caaveman:
We are listed on the site you indicated and were told by friends not to list the male as anything to do with Bi. It causes people to pass you by. That is one of the reasons we like this site and are hopping to chat or connect with couples.
Thanks you for your reply.

okie5558
Dec 8, 2008, 6:08 PM
Age is a bigger factor along with size we have found on www.SwingerLifeStyle.com We have listed both ways. Doesn't make much different.Most are looking for bi female to play with. We are okie454 on that site.

webebi
Dec 9, 2008, 6:54 PM
Hello Okie,
We have found out the same thing on SLS. It seems like older people are not wanted on that site in any situation. Thanks for your post.

bigredpigdriver
Dec 9, 2008, 7:06 PM
"We" we are also a bi couple that plays together only...we play with men,ladies and couples...we also swing with non-bi cpls, but now a day it seems that if you are a lady you must be bi:rolleyes:...we find bi folks on line as well as at parties...not so much from this site as we dont look at this site as "hook up site... one thing we found is most guys are looking to play without their wifes, which we dont do...We have been swinger for about 10 years now, and I feel are lucky because we have a small group that we play with...I will say that you two need to sit your comfort level and stick to it...do bend or break any rule you set, dont forget you are allowing them into your life and they must respect you and your parnters wishes

alegrias
Dec 10, 2008, 5:23 PM
Hi guys...I am new to this site. My husband and I met in high school. We've been together over 28 years now. We had many sexual experiences when we were younger and enjoyed sex in just about any form it came in. He had a boyfriend when we met and introduced him to me as such. We had many encounters with this friend. I had always had an attraction to girls...as far back as elementary school, but it was so frowned upon that I hid those desires until we met. he encouraged me to let it go. We lived like this, mostly quite happily until we had our first child. Being from the bible belt, I "cleaned" my life up (also got rid of drugs and excessive drinking, quit smoking) and became the wife and mother and sunday school teacher I thought I was supposed to be. I never was able to "get rid" of these feelings. Women would be around me or pray for me at church and even then I'd get turned on. Wow. That's a load off! I am also attracted to men, but find I'm more attracted to women. For me, there's nothing hotter than having sex with another woman. My husband is a very passionate lover and has always taken care of my needs. I just still have this need to be with another woman...more than just sex, but sex is a big part of it.

Well, I thought I had "become straight" but over the past few years it's like these feelings have grown. A few months ago, a young lady came to my house. She's only 18, but oh my god...she is so hot and reminds me of my first female lover. She comes over all the time, requests "massages" which I quickly agree to, where she completely disrobes and allows me to massage her entire backside. I have moved to the front a little, but I am moving slowly as I'm still a little unsure what she's after. She texts me all the time and tells me she loves me...but again, not sure yet what "love" means to her as she is in a straight relationship.

This is not my biggest issue. If she left tomorrow, I'd be ok. However, this relationship has brought up the bigger issue in my life now. I love women. I love women more today I think, than I did when I was younger. I desperately want that relationship again. I don't hate my husband. I love him very much. But, it just doesn't seem to be enough lately or maybe I'm just tired of living a lie. I don't think I could ever be a lesbian as I do love men. However, i do believe if I hadn't gotten married so young, I may have been much closer to being completely with women.

I did what I thought I had to do for my child. It may have been misguided, but I wanted to be the best parent I could be and whatever that means. With my religious beliefs, I felt I could squash the "bad" and I'd be ok. Well, I'm now finding I'm not ok. Not sure if it's a midlife thing or what. My child is older now...grown, although not on his own. I have had a conversation with him where I told him quite briefly about my past and that I'd had relationships with other women, but I haven't completely came out to him. I'm not sure that's necessary. It's a private thing for my husband and I. I am finding I can't hide any longer. I'm really tired of it and have to do something about it.

Has anyone been through this before and do you have any advice? This has been eating at me so long, I had to find SOMEONE to talk to about this. Don't jump me about the religious stuff...I mean it is part of who I am, but my beliefs today are not the same as they were when i was in my 20's. I've certainly learned some things along the way, albeit the hard way. I just want more in life and I need someone to talk openly with about this.

We have a couple where the wife is really on my shit lately, but I'm completely not interested in her. However, lately with the way I've been feeling, I've almost considered sleeping with them. She wants me to take her to a lesbian bar. They've suggested we (my husband and I) sleep together many times, but to date, we haven't acted interested at all. I'm not sure I could muster the interest to have a relationship with her right now. But I am desperate.

Please be gentle! Thanks!

How much of this have you discussed with your husband? He's the one that you should be talking to. Given that he's also bi, maybe he would be willing to explore along with you. Really nobody's opinion about your sexuality matters except your husband's, since he's the one that you're already in a sexual relationship with.

GREG AND GINGER
Jul 5, 2009, 12:53 PM
Hi my name is Ginger and my husband and i r bi and we r finding it very hard to find any bi couples we only play together and we would like to have a place where we could go and find a couple if anyone knows of a place please let me know jacksonjon2000@att.net

Boats
Jul 5, 2009, 5:52 PM
I am not sure if this will help or not, but me and my wife are mambers of
www.swinglifestyle.com , we have found a few interesting prospects there. But then again I am bi and she is only bi curious. And yes there are a lot of people there that will not post that they are bi (men). The only explanation I get fron them there is that theyre afraid that if they admit that they are bi that they won't be able to play with the straight people there.
Hope this helps, good luck and happy holidays to all.

You got that right about SLS , I think I'm one of the few that lists myself as being Bi, let alone Bi Curious

BiJoe696
Jul 6, 2009, 8:22 AM
Have listed as Bi sometimes for me , and straight for the partner, but just list as straight because if meet others we like it really is up to everyone what happens, and if there is or isn't Bi play. Either way can be fun.
There are a "boat" load of Bi coupes listed, but perhaps 20 x's more straights. Who knows until meeting what will happen. We listed under: http://WICPL4SAME.swinglifestyle.com
And just enjoy meeting others for fun whaever pref. listed on profiles..