PDA

View Full Version : Finally Good " Great " Things Happen

Bi Boi Indiana
Dec 15, 2008, 8:51 AM
Good Morning Everyone =)

I Wanted to post this ALOT Sooner, but ya know "Things" Happen! *EG*

Anyway, this last saturday i had Invited Michael Up to our house for the night ..... Finally WE Got him Up Here! For a few hours we sat and played Uno, Then Dice ..... And then ..... WooooHooo Off to the bed room we all go!

I Think if i can remember correctly, we hit the sheets at about 12:30am or so and i dont think we emerged from the bedroom til around 4am or so .... Got cleaned up, went to the living room to sit and talk ...... And talking turned into round 4 or 5 Michael couldnt resist, He got up, Unbottoned My Jeans ALL FIVE Buttons and YANK The jeans were gone and Whoa ... Something Was feeling VERY Good AGAIN!

His "Current" Live in Boy ..... says Mike has Never Kissed him or Had Oral Sex with him, WELL ..... *Snickers* I have At Least TWO Things up on Boy Now!
*GRINZ* ...... GOD he is such an AWESOME Kisser ...... WOOF! I Will have to say one thing, The Sex we had that night, between the three of us, Mike, My Wife and Myself ..... Has to be some of the HOTTEST Sex i have ever experienced ......

I Will also admit that since Michael has been in the picture that Jess ( My Wife ) And I have had Alot more Constructive Conversations! One Thing that We talked about and that i stressed to her very strongly is that, the first time we was all together I Was afraid that afterwards i would be an Emotional Wreck .... Because im a very Emotional Kinda guy! Have been since my first sugery back in '01! But it surprised me, Everything was OK Afterwards! In fact i couldnt stop smiling ... Or Looking at Mike and Getting After shocks ... The Shivers Just kept getting me! After Effects or whatever, but they were good, & I enjoyed them for a few hours ..... =)

Sadly Enough tho, Saturday Ended My 16 year Streak Of Being Faithful to My Wife .... But i dont think she's gonna complain about that to much, IF at all .... LOL he Rocked Her World about 8 or 9 times Saturday Night ... So all is VERY Good ..... She's still kinda like a Piece of Jello, just trying to make it through the day ...... Rofl .....

And with His Permission, we managed to snag his " Wife Beater & His Boxer Shorts " LMFAO! Just a Trinket of that night i guess ........ WOOF!

Hope everyone else is Happy happy happy today, I AM ......

Love ya guys! :three:
~BILL~