PDA

View Full Version : dear beserker,

joshuasalam
Sep 21, 2009, 8:46 AM
don't you have anything better to do with your time? i think someone needs to lay off the hateraide and get himself a more productive hobby.

FalconAngel
Sep 21, 2009, 11:54 AM
He's decided to go private e-mails with me.

The ignorant fuck thinks that a few buzzwords and phrases makes him an expert on religion.

What a loser.

I'm getting out my can of Troll-b-Gone with deet.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 21, 2009, 1:01 PM
Its ok Honey. Dont sweat the small stuff. I wrote to him/them directly asking directly what his problem was/is with me, and as I figured, no responce as of yet.
Cat

singlenudist
Sep 21, 2009, 1:16 PM
Because of his private hate mail to me I requested my accout deleted.

Goodbye

_Joe_
Sep 21, 2009, 1:46 PM
Because of his private hate mail to me I requested my accout deleted.

Goodbye

And then you just let the "Troll" win another round.

Don't give up so easily and quickly, delete it, put him on ignore, and stick around. There's still decent folks here.

chook
Sep 21, 2009, 3:58 PM
I know what I am talking about. I used to be Pagan/wiccan until I realized how foolish it all was. Kali knows best!

Oh I see, so you decided to become the dickless little idiot that you are now...you pathetic fuck :(

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

fuborks
Sep 21, 2009, 4:05 PM
Hmmm...

I wouldn't know being a *new comer* n'all what the genuine consensus is, though it would seem given threads of *adoration* devoted solely to that anti-social presence, is more oft appreciated & welcomed than not.

Just my :2cents:

FalconAngel
Sep 21, 2009, 4:11 PM
Oh I see, so you decided to become the dickless little idiot that you are now...you pathetic fuck :(

Hey Chook.

The worst part is that troll B is so unfamiliar with the Mythology and religions of India, that he chose Kali, who is a goddess of destruction, as his patron deity (so he claims).

Guess he's not so smart as he thought.

chook
Sep 21, 2009, 6:09 PM
Hey Chook.

The worst part is that troll B is so unfamiliar with the Mythology and religions of India, that he chose Kali, who is a goddess of destruction, as his patron deity (so he claims).

Guess he's not so smart as he thought.

Mate, to be quite honest I don't he knows his elbow from his arsehole.

pecker
Sep 21, 2009, 8:05 PM
just another drug head thinking out loud.........................put down the bong for a while dude

FalconAngel
Sep 21, 2009, 9:29 PM
Mate, to be quite honest I don't he knows his elbow from his arsehole.

Well, there is that probability, too. :bigrin: