PDA

View Full Version : What do you think would be a good topic for a bisexual forum discussion?

diget
Oct 12, 2009, 6:07 AM
god i hope i built this poll right!!!

M. Wolfe
Oct 12, 2009, 8:44 AM
Random bisexual Vanity Woot!

Donkey_burger
Oct 12, 2009, 3:08 PM
I voted, but honestly, I think any of these are okay.

DB :flag4:

sugarcookies
Oct 12, 2009, 9:10 PM
:bibounce:I think these are all good topics, i just pikt one i thot was important. we should definitely mix it up with serious and lighter topics. humor is always good.

Doggiestyle
Oct 12, 2009, 9:40 PM
:bigrin: I would be willing to cast a vote if I could vote for all of the subjects, plus a few more, cause i'me game for almost any subject. :bigrin:

So, me wondering here. Does that make me a broad-minded person??? .,.,.,.,.,. Your friend, :doggie:

fuborks
Oct 12, 2009, 10:18 PM
ANYTHING BUT
Redundant sex topics?

pleeeeze?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 12, 2009, 11:57 PM
Yeah, having 3 threads about cum eating is a little much, or a couple about "At what age did you have your first bi encounter?" and "How old were you when you lost your bi virginity" or something similar.
I vote for fun and informative, a serious topic or two, and I love the jokes, pictures and light-hearted goodies. :}
Cat

Long Duck Dong
Oct 13, 2009, 3:05 AM
we are a bisexuality site, but are we so restricted that we dare not post anything that is not sexuality related ???

how about dating threads, the do's and don'ts of dating and the horror stories of dating gone bad...

or a creative writers thread, post your stories to draw our attention....and make us drool

maybe a bisexual.com pic thread, post ya face pic if your dare, if not, don't post a * I would but * post cos we know the different reasons that people don't... lets see who will post a gorgeous face pic ( and save us the effort of trawling through 10,000 profiles...lol