PDA

View Full Version : Blow Job Under Water

Justin Chad Taylor
Oct 16, 2009, 6:00 AM
Has anyone received a blowjob under water before? Was the sensation any different?:flag4:

sebax
Oct 16, 2009, 8:34 AM
yes, it sucks....
you loose like 80 % sensation its just fun to do it for the sake of doing it under water but it really isnt anything out of the ordinary.. I got blown at a pool in a beach resort.. we had more fun just trying not to be seeing by anyone than the act itself.

rissababynta
Oct 16, 2009, 8:54 AM
I have given one, and the guy seemed to really enjoy it, but I am personally not one for doing things in water. Especially the shower. My husband is always trying to get me to fool around in the shower and I refuse to. He thinks it's sexy whereas I just find it annoying. All of the natural lubrication is washed away which I find to be sucky and all I notice the whole time is water spraying in my face. Yeah...so turned on by that haha.

sebax
Oct 16, 2009, 9:02 AM
I have given one, and the guy seemed to really enjoy it, but I am personally not one for doing things in water. Especially the shower. My husband is always trying to get me to fool around in the shower and I refuse to. He thinks it's sexy whereas I just find it annoying. All of the natural lubrication is washed away which I find to be sucky and all I notice the whole time is water spraying in my face. Yeah...so turned on by that haha.

now shower blows are a different story eheheheh I love those , those are super hot depending on the water temperature hahaahahaha....
i'm not a fan of blowing guys but In the shower i did it twice and it was hot.. I guess is because I felt clean while I was doing it.. also I do like the water splashing my face heheeheheh

chub-bi
Oct 16, 2009, 10:03 AM
How do you hold your breathe?

onewhocares
Oct 16, 2009, 10:46 AM

Funny.....I was wondering the same thing....!

Rissa about the lubrication in the shower. I find that a silicone based lube is great for this. Hubby and I use it in the tub and shower and on toys ( if they are compatible with silicone lube) and find it really adds to the sensations. Just a world of warning....It is not easy to come off...especially on the bath and tile..so be VERY careful when exiting the shower do not slip. Most accidents in the home occur in the bath.

Belle

sebax
Oct 16, 2009, 11:16 AM

in a pool just a 20 second dive heheh and come back up .. start over hehee
in the shower is no biggie..you may swallow or spit water..

eddy10
Oct 16, 2009, 12:00 PM
Breath holding ... well we used to do a lot of SCUBA diving. Imagine the possibilities ... ...

rissababynta
Oct 16, 2009, 12:14 PM
Funny.....I was wondering the same thing....!

Rissa about the lubrication in the shower. I find that a silicone based lube is great for this. Hubby and I use it in the tub and shower and on toys ( if they are compatible with silicone lube) and find it really adds to the sensations. Just a world of warning....It is not easy to come off...especially on the bath and tile..so be VERY careful when exiting the shower do not slip. Most accidents in the home occur in the bath.

Belle

Yes but the only problem is I really don't like using lubes. Even when we do anal, we use my own own lubrications to get going. So, yeah I still wouldnt' enjoy it...

innaminka
Oct 16, 2009, 6:57 PM
Many years ago (many!!) like all young married's I attempted to give my new hubby a BJ in a pool. (Along with about 10 trillion different places: lust does that!!)
Hey, a dick is a dick regardless of where it is, but as someone said, air was a really severe problem.
I'm good, but not that good!!!
Started there but finished leaning against the pool wall - in the atmosphere.

- On another related topic .... Isn't it cute how his little tadpoles swim together in pool water for quite a while.
Explain the little white cloud in the home pool to a 7 year old who wasn't supposed to be there.
It gave Coitus Interutpus a new meaning!!!!:eek:

mikey3000
Oct 16, 2009, 8:37 PM
I tried giving one under water a couple years ago. Nearly drowned. Not pretty.:eek:

roy m cox
Oct 16, 2009, 11:55 PM
im willing to bat my boyfriend will try it when i tell him about this he just loves sucking me any time and any place he can :tong:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride: