PDA

View Full Version : Need a tip from the pro's on taking a mouthful of cum.

cannibal4
Oct 28, 2009, 6:38 PM
Well, there has to be away to ease my way in to this. I've tried to take a mouthful of cum but everytime as soon as my partner starts to shoot, I immediately want to barf! I know he is clean and don't have to worry about that. We both got tested. There has to be a easy way to get started. I've eatten my own cum before and thats not a problem..Looking for help.

cannibal4

Long Duck Dong
Oct 28, 2009, 7:00 PM
its called the gag reflex.......its a subconscious thought process....

don't focus on swallowing the cum just hold it in your mouth and try and suppress the desire to barf...... if you have to barf, do it..... it can take a few times to master the art of gag suppression

one trick is to take his cock deep into your mouth so he shoots into the back of your throat and have a drink handy

another, is to have a mouth of whipped cream when he is close to cumming, so you do not trigger the gag reflex....

you are less likely to gag in some positions than others..... if you are kneeling over him and sucks, then try laying on your back and have him over the top of you so you can still suck his cock... and this may work

chick_a_dee
Oct 28, 2009, 8:41 PM
I have to agree with Long Duck's tips. I have found that position makes a difference with the intent to swallow. For me kneeling in front works well. And yes, taking a cock deep in your mouth reduces the gag reflex. Now there are times when I'm not up to swallowing, I'll block the back of my throat with my tongue and take the load in my mouth. I always keep a towel near by so I have somewhere to spit it out. Taste of a man's cum also rules out who I may not want to swallow. It's also a mind-set to want to swallow a man's hot load of cum. But the experience is fantastic.

ready5858
Oct 28, 2009, 10:44 PM
Some good advice from others, I found that when my partner is about to cum I'll suck like sucking through a straw and yes position is important when first starting out. Taking him deep into your mouth works too.

Volley
Oct 28, 2009, 11:16 PM
Some good advice from others, I found that when my partner is about to cum I'll suck like sucking through a straw and yes position is important when first starting out. Taking him deep into your mouth works too.

Suck like sucking a straw is a great tip! It is one of the methods I use. I will also clamp on the head with my lips and tongue, and use my hand to firmly pump/squeeze my partners penis, controlling the flow. This alows me to savour his cum.

Some times I will continue sucking but let the cum drip down his shaft and over hes balls and inner thighs. Then I will climb on, top our 2 penis's touching, rubbing together, kiss passionately, then work my way down and give him and oral bath, cleaning his thighs, ball and penis. Quite erotic for him and me. :tongue:

When we have 69'd, either on our sides or top/bottom, it gives us something else to focus on. And if we cum at (or near) the same time, it makes the event wonderful and exciting

It has been some time since I have had M/M sex. Sure wish I was doing the above now!

roy m cox
Oct 28, 2009, 11:56 PM
well i found that if i don't eat my cum for a week others cum starts to taste good try not to eat you're cum for a week then try sucking him off then i hope it works for you :)

ohbimale
Oct 29, 2009, 12:50 AM
A big part of the gag reflex is your mindset. When I started out giving head and felt like I wanted to gag or barf I would take his cock out of my mouth and lick the shaft of his cock all around (as well as his balls) and tell myself how great his cum is going to taste and how nice it will feel to have him cum in my mouth.

One thing you might want to try is eating his cum. Have him cum in your hand and eat it like you would your own.

I hope this helps. Happy cock sucking. :bipride::male::male::male:

dickhand
Oct 29, 2009, 5:47 AM
I always start by opening my mouth ! LOL . Sorry , never had the problem .

camelblue
Jun 7, 2021, 7:20 PM
Lay on your back and have him sitting on top of you with his cock in you face. Suck him and let him jerk himself off while his head is resting on your tongue. You're kind of in a pinned down position so there's really nothing you can do but either spit or swallow. When he cums, let it dump onto your tongue, it'll start sliding down your throat and you can either start swallowing or wait till he's done. Or once he's starts coming, just wrap your lips around his head and suck it out and just swallow as it cums out. Imagine how good he feels jerking his cock off with some wet lips wrapped around his sensitive head, literally getting his load slurped out of him. If you want to swallow cum, you need to experience its taste and texture and not just send it to the back of your throat. Once you overcome this, your relationship with cum will be maximized.

Jazminedress
Jun 7, 2021, 7:39 PM
I go with Ducks tips, when I feel that they are getting ready, I go down as far as I can, this way, its already in the back of my throat and just goes down

Leo Rabbit
Jun 10, 2021, 9:18 AM
Thanks for the pointers! Lots of great advice here. Any other tips?

Waylon
Jun 10, 2021, 9:27 AM
Tame your gag reflex by practicing on a 8 inch cock dildo until you can take it to the root down your throat, Then when you're giving a real blowjob and the guy is ready to cum, take the cock balls deep down your throat and the cum will be shot down your throat with ease. Once you get used to it, then you can take it in your mouth to savor and then gulp it down like a good cocksucker.

Blowjob & Billie
Jun 10, 2021, 11:29 AM
This may help you. Consider that by not swallowing and spitting the cum out you are in fact insulting the person you are servicing. How would you feel?

KDaddy23
Jun 10, 2021, 3:50 PM
It's said that having cum in your mouth is an acquired taste and, yep, it can be... but it's not just taste that tends to fuck with some guys; consistency and even the amount of cum can prove to be off-putting when trying to do this and not to mention some mental block stuff about what's in your mouth. The gag reflex things can contribute to this because you've got a hard dick in your mouth that's taking up some room... and now there's something else in your mouth and it does take some doing to resist the urge to get one of those things - or both of them - out of your mouth. There are ways to avoid the taste, like mixing it with lots of saliva... but for a lot of guys, it's that mental block that's "just there" that makes having his cum in your mouth a problem.

As Blowjob & Billie said, I know guys who get bent out of shape if you spit their cum out since the whole purpose of you sucking their dick is for them to cum in your mouth and you swallow it all but the reality says that it's not that simple for a lot of men or women and spitting it out is... allowable. I've had guys suck me, I've cum, and they've spit it right out... and I'm not mad at them at all because there's no reason to be since, um, he didn't have to suck my dick to begin with, let alone let me cum in his mouth. I learned to get used to guys who are very good cock suckers but have asked me not to cum in their mouth and, welp, that's better than not getting my dick sucked at all. It's a personal choice. It sounds like an easy thing to do but it's something one has to learn how to do. I've suggested to some wanting to do this that one way to get used to it is to... brush your teeth and, preferably, with a toothpaste that foams, like Aquafresh. It just somehow mimics what it's like to have cum in your mouth and, nope, don't even ask me why because I really don't know - I just know that it works for a lot of men and women who are eager to swallow a load. The only thing with this is that you're not supposed to swallow toothpaste but, yeah, it and whatever foam it makes when you brush your teeth comes pretty close to what it's like to have sperm in your mouth... and then there's brushing your teeth to begin with and finding that there's certain spots in your mouth that when the toothbrush hits them, you wanna gag or barf and puts you in a hurry to spit the toothpaste out.

Some just cannot acquire the taste and to the point where they can swallow it, let alone let it stay in their mouth. I don't think there's any shame in not being able to do this. I've sucked guys who have had the nastiest tasting cum... and I've spit it out and some have gotten pissed about that and I say, "Too bad - your shit tastes like shit!" Again, again, how would I feel if you spit out my cum? I wouldn't be mad at you because I know what it takes to be able to do it in the first place. You sucked me; you let me at the least cum in your mouth; what you do with it is entirely up to you.