PDA

View Full Version : Strangest Place

Michael623
Mar 22, 2006, 7:30 AM
Where's the strangest place you and your spouse made whoopie? Up the butt, Bob! Question and answer from the Newlywed Game Show.

Where's the strangest place you ever had sex?

annakarina
Mar 22, 2006, 9:16 AM
Where's the strangest place you ever had sex?

On a ledge halfway up the multi-pitch rock climb "High Exposure" in the Gunks - not visible to climbers below, but you never know when more climbers will arrive on the ledge! :tong:

his wife
Mar 22, 2006, 11:05 AM
Love sex in the wrong places. Many to choose from, first to come to mind was on a Navy Aircraft Carrier.

ambi53mm
Mar 22, 2006, 10:00 PM
Although there are probably more that escape my memory at the moment..I worked for a company of around 60 or so employees back in my 30's.. I was one of maybe three males the rest being female employees including the president of the company( No it wasn't her). She had this really huge glass covered desk in her office..and well you get the picture ...one thing I discovered is that it's hard to remove a butt print from glass without glass cleaner :eek:
.....then there was that time on a forklift :bigrin:
the stranger the place the more it's remembered it seems

Ambi :)

innaminka
Mar 22, 2006, 11:32 PM
Where's the strangest place you and your spouse made whoopie? Up the butt, Bob! :crosseye: :crosseye:

OK, been there done that, but really, I've nearly always prefered a bed or at least a floor.

But....

A gf and I once had it off between entree and mains in the loo at Doyle's in Sydney. :eek: :tong: :eek:

CountryLover
Mar 23, 2006, 12:31 AM
Ummm, well, there was the time on horseback, and then the time in the canoe on a crowded suburban lake

But I think the best was on top of the working washing machine in the garage with a big family reunion going on, just the other side of the door. :tongue:

trip1
Mar 23, 2006, 7:45 AM
Here's another Navy related story... When I was in the Navy I was on Submarines. One Saturday I brought my wife at the time down for " the tour ". With just a small duty watch onboard I took her to the forward torpedo room and waited for the watch keepr to buzz off. I sat her on a torpedo " the war head ", she pulled up her skirt and I started off licking her sweet bare pussy out. Emm she was grinding and thrusting her wet pussy onto my tongue as I was dropping my jeans... When she couldn't stand it much more I slipped my hard cock into her and we fucked right there...Emm it was so good as we both cum fucking on that torpedo. We lefted leaving shot spots all over that torpedo warhead.... It was a great bang!!!!

m.in.heels&hose
Apr 3, 2006, 6:52 PM
Ok, there are a few answers/places here

The most romantic place was the classic fantasy (on the beach by moonlight)
and as we found out later, we were not exactly alone LOL

another place (not so romantic) was at the top floor of a parking garage

and in the mens bathroom of a camp ground (this was done late night)and the biker who had way too much to drink got a good show he wasnt expecting

one place i wanted to "do" was in the moving car of a amusment park ride (it was a animated version of the solar sytem) but gina wanted no part of this

just a part of "life in NH"

m.in.heels&hose

Mrs.F
Apr 3, 2006, 11:59 PM
I do recall the bathroom floor at Flounder's parents house on Thanksgiving one year. Good thing she had a plush rug on the floor....lol.

Another time was at his sister's house who lives 8-9 hours away. We had to stay in the basement which was divided. One side was the open part of the basement with a bed and then the other side had a bedroom with a door. Flounder and I had the open part of the basement while his parents had the bedroom. I think it should of been switched, because I'm sure there was no sex going on for them. (if there was.. I don't want to know about it) But we had a good time rocking that bed and hoping his parents didn't come out of their room to find us...... :eek:

Mrs.F :tongue:

Sparks
Apr 4, 2006, 2:31 AM
Not strange, but deeply romantic. A full moon on the beach, LaHina, Maui. And yes Mrs.F, it was with her. James mother. The best friend that I've ever had.

meteast chick
Apr 4, 2006, 4:06 AM
Strangest place...hmm, I have a few. I am a voyer and I also liked to be watched...so here goes...

5. Jacuzzi tub on an open deck looking over the Smoky Mountains
4. dugout at little league ballpark at night
3. blanket spread out at public park when I was pregnant
2. in a public pool/daytime in Utah, crowded
and 1. in my hometown, they have big 4th of July celebration. When they were just ending, a boyfriend of mine grabbed me and pulled me in the shade of a bush and we started having sex as the people passed by and no one noticed.

there you are...
meteast

lightpainter
Apr 4, 2006, 12:39 PM
The turbine deck of a nuclear power plants years ago. :eek:

funtimebiman47
Apr 4, 2006, 6:02 PM
Well I have had quite a few blowjobs while driveing down the highway...but that sounds so boreing compared to all the above :)

onewhocares
Apr 6, 2006, 9:47 PM
Oh my, Let me see. How about in and on the hood of a Volkswagon Jetta under the stars and moonlight in Florida with a new man I met, and then to find out that his friend was watching. Imagine ME doing that... a six foot tall blonde chick. I think I am blushing...oh by the way I broke the windshield, getting it fixed tomorrow as a matter of fact.

Belle

her hubby
Apr 7, 2006, 1:53 AM
On the edge of a golf course next to the beach on Paradise Island (Bahamas) with a lovely lady who spoke no English.

On a train going from Chicago to Great Lakes (ILL) with wife #1 right after boot camp.

GreenEyes01
Apr 7, 2006, 2:33 AM
hmm... in the loo at a beer festival.. extremely unromantic!
umm... on a park bench at 11 at night.. good thing it was summer at the time!

Winter in South Africa, you'd freeze your buns off :)

metasexual
Apr 7, 2006, 3:28 PM
Tom Sawyer's Island - Magic Kingdom, Disney World, Orlando, FL :bigrin:

Mrs.F
Apr 8, 2006, 10:07 AM
Oh my, Let me see. How about in and on the hood of a Volkswagon Jetta under the stars and moonlight in Florida with a new man I met, and then to find out that his friend was watching. Imagine ME doing that... a six foot tall blonde chick. I think I am blushing...oh by the way I broke the windshield, getting it fixed tomorrow as a matter of fact.

Belle

LMAO....Must of been some really awesome sex......I'm jealous!! Maybe I better find me a new man too!!

Mrs.F :)

Michael623
Apr 8, 2006, 11:14 AM
I agree with you Mrs. F!!! They are fun to read. Gawd, spontaneous sex is so cool.

jamiehue
Apr 8, 2006, 11:19 AM
face to face with lover ....on a horse at a extended trot then gradually rolling into a gallop ....its called bareback ridin!

BaskinRobbins
Apr 10, 2006, 2:34 AM
In our apartment pool with some guy watching. We were rockin' and he was watchin' quite intently!

bimalehugo
Apr 10, 2006, 7:46 PM
Some I've had I wouldn't call strange but exciting:
-Caffeteria in College
-Golf Course, (in the cart)

I am just too horny to wait sometimes.

DGoncz
Apr 10, 2006, 9:51 PM
LTP (Long Term Parter) says in the Tyson's Corner Mall, just outside the SSA when they were there years ago, is the most unusual. Also, on the couch at my Mom and Dad's beach house, late at night, with Mom and Dad upstairs! And on a squeeky bed in her Mom's bed and breakfast back when she was running that.

My personal fave is out in a field, in broad daylight, with her hands against a tree and me behind her! That was truly balls-to-the-wall.

And she also mentions one time with her leaning out the window naked with me behind, on the third floor of this apartment building, her bodacious tatas flappin' in the breeze.

Another one was in the hatchback of her Mercury Capri, sloppy seconds after the time in the field....

Any others, I ask her? That's not enough?, she replies.... :) We reached the 1,000 mark years ago. 19 years together, more than once a week. You do the math!

STP (Shorter Term Partner) and I have not had any unusual venues, but what we *do* is different! That's for another thread!

With other short term partners, I think on top of a desk or was it a pool table, in the Night Line counseling room at MIT, and my first lover, LTP's sister, on a balcony in the moonlight in Barcelona, standing up, her legs around me, her back to the wall, a woman singing "What Child is This?" in the Phrygian mode in a pension below.

Always looking for a venue!

alleycat
Apr 10, 2006, 10:59 PM
Not strange, but deeply romantic. A full moon on the beach, LaHina, Maui. And yes Mrs.F, it was with her. James mother. The best friend that I've ever had.

Sparks.... without being nosey... who is James? Is/was this your boyfriend's/partner's mother you were with? Wow... that's a story!

Alley