PDA

View Full Version : Do you like your lovers to piss in your mouth?

Abiguypilot
May 19, 2010, 12:10 PM
I love it! Licking pussy while they piss in my mouth is so much fun, for both of us. It's best if she has to really really go, so she gets both the "aaaaaa I finally get to pee" feeling combined with my licking. I'v never tried it with a guy, but most men can't pee with a hard on anyway... :tongue:

TeeTime
May 19, 2010, 1:29 PM
I agree with you, very erotic and exciting! The only problem is finding people near you who are willing to try. Most or turned off at the suggestion of watersports.
I was introduced to W/S when I was 23 by an older woman of 52. She was born in Brazil and married an American engineer who was much older that she. He was bi as well as a swinger so they enjoyed a very sexual lifestyle.
When I met her she worked at a restruant and loved to flirt with me. She had a very nice cleavage and was happy to show me. I gave her my card one day and she called me that night. I picked her up the next afternoon and we headed to my apartment.
After about an hour of fucking and sucking, she told me she had to pee. We had be laying on the floor next to the bathroom so she got up and sat on the john leaving the door open. I watched as she started to pee. She looks over and asked if I would like to lick her dry? I just nodded yes, not really thinking so she gets up from the john and comes over and squats over my face and gets her pussy close up to my lips. I lean up and lick a few drops off of her hairless pussy lips and taste my first drops of pee. She gets closer and so I probe her pussy with my tongue and taste her pissy pussy. I am starting to get really aroused and as I am tongueing her she squirts a mouthful of pee into my mouth. I am surprized and just let it run out of my mouth. Again she squirts another mouthful and this time I swallow and my cock is really hard. She continues to squirt pee into my mouth as she is rubbing her clit watching me drink her nector. Next she is cumming and pissing uncontrollablee as I an just trying not to drown in her hot piss but turned on like crazy.
From that moment on, I become a piss lover and she teaches me many other ways to enjoy it.

jackbirdjay
May 19, 2010, 3:48 PM
Oh yes. I remmember my 1 st time. I was 17 my girl was 16. We use to go parking in the woods and fuck like rabbits. One night we were naked getting ready to fuck. She said wait I have to pee. She got out and peed asking me for a kleen-x. We were out she said shit and got back in the car. She said its dripping down my leg and u fotgot to get kleen-x? I said don't worry I'll lick it up. She laided back put one leg on the steering wheel the other on the back of the seat and said hurry up. I went down licking her legs and pussy. It was very salty tasting and very exciting knowing how naughty it was. I told her anytime will clean her up. About a week latter my mother went out of town we were playing. I said let me know when u have to pee. She said oh u liked that hun? I said yea. She said she had to go. I said lets go in the tub. At 1 st she didn't want to but I keep asking. We got in the tub me on my knees her standing one foot on the edge of the tub. II opened my mouth wide sticking my tongue out she let it go. She pissed all over my face and chest me drinking it. After she was done I licked her till she came in my mouth. Then I gave her a big wet kiss. A few days later I peed on her tits and face. It became a part of our fun.

darkeyes
May 19, 2010, 8:33 PM
Enjoy..but I prefer my wee to go down the loo.. and my partners likewise... that may sound prudish but its not really.. water sports just isnt my thing but if its yours.. ok... have a luffly time...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 19, 2010, 8:36 PM
Uhhhh, NO.:eek2:
Cat

bikiniman
May 19, 2010, 8:48 PM
I love it when I am licking my wife's pussy and as she approaches orgasm she accidentally squirts a bit of wee into my mouth. Combined with the taste of her juices it is gorgeous and real turn on.

TwylaTwobits
May 19, 2010, 10:15 PM
Cat

exactly ;)

crazy_cat_lady
May 19, 2010, 10:51 PM
oh god oh god oh god >________<

why did I click this damn link why?

it's deffinatly not for me and gives me the willy's but heres a fun fact for you people. almost half the population of china have reported drinking thier own pee for believed health benifits....

kina convoluted logic there since pee is waste that your body is trying to rid itself of but.....to each his own, be careful, be safe, and have fun!

just my:2cents:

surfviper
May 19, 2010, 11:04 PM
I would consider trying it... for some reason, the idea is appealing, even if, in practice, it would not be fun.

Volley
May 19, 2010, 11:50 PM
Cat

What she said.

NO

Hephaestion
May 20, 2010, 2:42 AM
"................... but heres a fun fact for you people. almost half the population of china have reported drinking thier own pee for believed health benifits....

kina convoluted logic there since pee is waste that your body is trying to rid itself of but.....to each his own, be careful, be safe, and have fun!

just my:2cents:

I have heard of this before and also some kind of diluted pee injection to boost the body's resilience and resistance.

csreef
May 20, 2010, 1:45 PM
Cat

What Cat said ^

welickit
May 20, 2010, 2:58 PM
Let me give you a different point of view. We never did this. However, as women get older they tend to pee when they might least want to or expect to. If you happen to be licking her at that moment.....what can you do? She already did the deed. Do you fly off the handle? Put her down? Or do you just keep licking? It has happened a couple of times to us and she didn't know it was about to happen. Sometimes when she has a cold if she coughs she will pee. Same thing happens now and then when she has an orgasm from being licked. Usually first thing in the morning. I can't say that I enjoy it but I would never interrupt her moment bi getting upset about it. It washes off and is not much different than having a cock squirt in your mouth. :2cents:

lilme
May 20, 2010, 3:14 PM
I don't like to piss into anybody's mouth or have anybody piss in my mouth, but I do love to play when peeing. in the shower, peeing on each other, and see how far you can pee, pretend to be a guy and pee standing up in front of a uniral, lot's of fun....but not in the mouth

open2both
May 20, 2010, 5:29 PM
It's situational.