PDA

View Full Version : About the group here :}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 23, 2010, 11:27 PM
I have 2 friends that are very curious about our little group here, and asked me what the people were like..
I told them that for the most part we have some fantastic individules here, Bi, Gay, Lesbian, Trans, Crossdressers, and we all except each other readily, and equally. :}

We are like any other group, we have a few people who will start trouble IF they are allowed too. I told them we have people from all over the world that comes here for the friendship, the commeraderie(If it isnt spelled right, oh well) and the closeness that we friends feel for each other. I told them we have ladies trying to understand their own new born feelings of Bi-Sexuality, and younger people seeking advice from us "Old Folk" lol But we have people from all age ranges here.

I told them we had some very sweet ladies who are the spouses of Bi men, but who are not Bi themselves, but they understand and respect those who Are Bi. We have Bi-Curious folks just learning about their sexuality and they come seeking advice and friendship in their time of need. I told them that we are all here for each other, and that its ok to ask questions to unanswered questions.

I told we have our resident Characters, me being one of them; I'll let ya'll determine the rest..lol We have a dear man who peddles his cute lil ass to be with us, we have a wise and sage man who's duck drops from the ceiling. We have a Texas man who is quick to defend any of the ladies in Chat when someone becomes rude (Actually we have several who will do this, so we's all safe..lol )

We have some wonderful ladies who keep us rowdys in line with their love, kindness and understanding, and we have some handsome Aussies and Brits, and Germans, and French, and dont forget our Canadian and New Zealand sweeties as well..:}

We have a woman who simply came to this site to be the vexation of an old lover who supposedly jilted her, who isnt bi herself, and frowns upon those of us who Are. (I have no idea why she is here, and I dont think She even knows why she's here) just that she's a vexation and a half, and about as sharp as a handful of marbles.
We have Trolls who try to get us over, and make themselves feel better by doing so, but they are quickly squashed. I also told them the Ignore Button Could be their friend....lol

So when they are ready, they will join us and they will love ya'll as much as I do. :}
Advocating Cat...lol

DuckiesDarling
Jun 23, 2010, 11:31 PM
I'll teach them all the bad phrases in Welsh that Duck taught me........... hope they will join and enjoy their time here as much as most of us who have anything to do with the bi community do.

Long Duck Dong
Jun 23, 2010, 11:31 PM
damm you make us seem like nice, well rounded and normal people.... :tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 23, 2010, 11:40 PM
LOL Naw, I told em that some of ya'll are nice and naughty. ;)
Cat

tenni
Jun 23, 2010, 11:41 PM
I thought that this was a site for bisexuals mainly? Are your friends mainly bi?

Make sure that you let them know that is what this site is about.

If it became dominated by go to church Sunday heteros it would lose a lot. Similarly if it became dominated by any other than bisexuals, it would lose its purpose.

gfofbiguy
Jun 24, 2010, 12:20 AM
I thought that this was a site for bisexuals mainly? Are your friends mainly bi?

Make sure that you let them know that is what this site is about.

If it became dominated by go to church Sunday heteros it would lose a lot. Similarly if it became dominated by any other than bisexuals, it would lose its purpose.

I agree Tenni. There are already enough straight people here and we do not need more.

Did you tell them how people on this site can be very cliquey and that they will sometimes gang up on people who they do not like or who they do not agree with? Or how newbies will write questions and then get flamed by old time members?

Way to make newbies, et al feel welcome here, guys. Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm str8 and apparently NOT welcome here.

Cheerio

gfofbiguy
Jun 24, 2010, 12:28 AM
Like Tenni wrote this is first and foremost a site about, made for, and by bisexuals, not a site made, for, or about heterosexuals as there are already tons of sites out there for straights.

Heterosexuals pretty much rule the world, society, and various religions and spiritualities.

Why can't we bisexuals actually have a site that is our own that has to do with bisexuality and issues that effect bisexuals that straight people have no idea about and most straights really don't care about?

Maybe if you took a little time and looked at WHY the str8s who are here, are here - maybe then you would have a clue. And whoever brought up religion? I sure didn't. Oh, but maybe you think that str8s and bis shouldn't be together - maybe like interracial marriages which were against the law just a short number of years ago?

Long Duck Dong
Jun 24, 2010, 12:28 AM
Like Tenni wrote this is first and foremost a site about, made for, and by bisexuals, not a site made, for, or about heterosexuals as there are already tons of sites out there for straights.

Heterosexuals pretty much rule the world, society, and various religions and spiritualities.

Why can't we bisexuals actually have a site that is our own that has to do with bisexuality and issues that effect bisexuals that straight people have no idea about and most straights really don't care about?

cos some hetero partners and bi friendly people come here to learn about the bisexual community .......
how can they learn about us as a community that is open and loving if the first thing we do, is say, omg you are not bi, fuck off

Long Duck Dong
Jun 24, 2010, 12:36 AM
There are sites for straight wives or heterosexual partners of bisexual men and for boyfriends and husbands of bisexual women.

This isn't a support group for such people and there are straight people here who for some unknown reason keep hanging out here even though they are not sleeping or dating anyone that's bisexual.

There are not enough sites for bisexuals and there are enough for heterosexuals or sites that have a heterocentric bias and this site should not become one of them.

I agree that there are many sites..... but not everybody likes yahoo.com, support groups etc... and in order to say that this site is for bisexuals, you need to define bisexuals..... is a straight person that thinks they may have a bisexual natured attraction, allowed in this site, to ask guestions and seek help
or are we saying that you need to be a certified card carrying bisexual that is in a relationship / hooking up for casual sex, regularly..... in order to be allowed here.....

we walk a dangerous line when we start to dictate who fits the cricteria of bisexual.....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 1:32 AM
Yes, my friends know very well about this site, for they have read the forums many times, and have already got a good feel for what some people are like. And for a Newbie, Hot, you seem to have some strong opinions on some of us Old Timers and have what you think is a pretty good working knowledge of what this site is, and Isnt all about. Interesting for someone who just joined in May.....

And, Ahhh, there it was...that word. Closeted. I was wondering when that one would pop up. Now waiting for the other three phrases..those'll come up eventually too.
My buddies know what they are getting into, so its all good.
Cat

lovescum2
Jun 24, 2010, 2:25 AM
I'm new to this community, I don't think we have a right to say if a straight spouse comes here or not. If one wants to talk to me I'm fine with it. Why shouldn't I help alleviate their concerns or fears. Of course I am but 1 person and new here so my opinion most likely isn't worth much.

I have my own fears and concerns mirrored in those same people. I only recently told a Daughter and my only Son (of 4 kids) about being Bi. She's happy that I could come out to her about it, my Son on the other hand won't talk about it, thats ok too if thats whats he wants to do about it. He doesn't treat me any different since I told him though.

So for the Straights here that come to visit, ask some of us questions we'll be happy to answer them. :)

P.S. Yes Most of the people here have been very friendly and helpful, and yes some can be a little rude.....Hmmm sounds like every where you go doesn't it. :)

Canticle
Jun 24, 2010, 3:25 AM
I have 2 friends that are very curious about our little group here, and asked me what the people were like..
I told them that for the most part we have some fantastic individules here, Bi, Gay, Lesbian, Trans, Crossdressers, and we all except each other readily, and equally. :}

We are like any other group, we have a few people who will start trouble IF they are allowed too. I told them we have people from all over the world that comes here for the friendship, the commeraderie(If it isnt spelled right, oh well) and the closeness that we friends feel for each other. I told them we have ladies trying to understand their own new born feelings of Bi-Sexuality, and younger people seeking advice from us "Old Folk" lol But we have people from all age ranges here.

I told them we had some very sweet ladies who are the spouses of Bi men, but who are not Bi themselves, but they understand and respect those who Are Bi. We have Bi-Curious folks just learning about their sexuality and they come seeking advice and friendship in their time of need. I told them that we are all here for each other, and that its ok to ask questions to unanswered questions.

I told we have our resident Characters, me being one of them; I'll let ya'll determine the rest..lol We have a dear man who peddles his cute lil ass to be with us, we have a wise and sage man who's duck drops from the ceiling. We have a Texas man who is quick to defend any of the ladies in Chat when someone becomes rude (Actually we have several who will do this, so we's all safe..lol )

We have some wonderful ladies who keep us rowdys in line with their love, kindness and understanding, and we have some handsome Aussies and Brits, and Germans, and French, and dont forget our Canadian and New Zealand sweeties as well..:}

We have a woman who simply came to this site to be the vexation of an old lover who supposedly jilted her, who isnt bi herself, and frowns upon those of us who Are. (I have no idea why she is here, and I dont think She even knows why she's here) just that she's a vexation and a half, and about as sharp as a handful of marbles.
We have Trolls who try to get us over, and make themselves feel better by doing so, but they are quickly squashed. I also told them the Ignore Button Could be their friend....lol

So when they are ready, they will join us and they will love ya'll as much as I do. :}
Advocating Cat...lol

''We have a woman who simply came to this site to be the vexation of an old lover who supposedly jilted her, who isnt bi herself, and frowns upon those of us who Are. (I have no idea why she is here, and I dont think She even knows why she's here) just that she's a vexation and a half, and about as sharp as a handful of marbles.''

This is incorrect and not at all accurate. I did not come to this site to be the vexation of any one. I was not jilted by an old lover. This really does show how little you know and how you make assumptions.

When have I said, that I frown upon bi people. What you say is not correct. I do not frown upon bi or gay people. I think of them as human beings and individuals. Some of the people here, I like a lot.

You don't need to know what first brought me here, but you really should be able to understand that something did, otherwise I would not be here and I would not have stayed.

I came here because I found out, accidentally, that a man I thought was straight, was coming here. I didn't ask to find out that he was coming here. The person built a web site and wanted me to see the blog. I couldn't access the blog, so I thought I would enter the site name into google, to see if I could find a way of seeing the blog......remember...the person wanted me to see the blog.

This site came up in the search and being very confused about finding that person upon a bi site and rather puzzled, I joined. And read my words. It was not until I read that person's posts, that I realised, I had been lied to (posts being timed and dated), I had been lied to for 18 months and the lies continued. Not because the person might or might not be bisexual, but because there was a lot more to tell.

Until I discovered that I had been lied to, I had a very loving and happy relationship with this person. We hoped to meet. It was not an on line crush, but a true frienship and there was love. My side told the truth. Unfortunately, we cannot control, the behaviour of others.

So unless you know the whole story...please do not assume that you do, because you don't.

When I first came here I was angry and upset, but due to the wonderful people here, who have listened to me and talked to me, I am coming to terms with a few things. Not the few years of lies I have had to endure, but in some ways, more at peace. I still do not know if someone is bi or not, though I still think not, but that doesn't matter any more, but I now come here to talk to the people I like.

Is that easy to understand.

''just that she's a vexation and a half, and about as sharp as a handful of marbles.''

How so, am I a vexation and a half. Could it be because, I do not think like you about different subjects and do not post how you like people to post. Because if it is, then a lot more people must be a vexation to others. I don't tend to call people trolls, morons, troublemakers, assholes etc, but take them as I find them. I will either agree or disagree with people, because I am an individual.

What do you mean, by saying that someone is ''about as sharp as a handful of marbles.''? Are you trying to say that I am not intelligent? Well, Cat, you don't need to worry about that, because once again, it's not your concern...but it is an insult.

I am quite an intelligent person, well educated, I use the Queen's English, to the best of my ability, I am able to discuss matters of spirituality, religion, politics, art, history, relationships, current affairs, science, etc etc.

Never, in my entire life, has anyone ever doubted my intellect. I would never claim to know everything about everything and I am always eager to learn more, about many subjects.

What I do have, is an ability to express myself...my way....and in plain English. I have a good sense of humour....I enjoy talking to people, I am artistic and talented, I have been a good mother and I have loved someone, more than they could possibly hope to be loved.

Sadly, I am also human and we all make mistakes and there are many, many things which I regret, but that is life and life goes on. It may never be what we hoped it might be like, but life still goes on.

Unless you know a story intimately and unless you know people, as more than a line of type, then you can have no clue, about the truth of a situation and a person. And, yes.......someone was far more than a line of type. far more. However, you're not interested in the private relationships, which people may have, which beggars the question.......''Why make comments about that area and doubt a person's intellect, if it is of no interest to you and you don't know the facts.''?

If I was unintelligent, I would not be able to use the Queen's English, as I do, or put forward my thoughts, hopes, dreams, ideas and opinions.

tenni
Jun 24, 2010, 9:18 AM
Of course hetero or gay partners in a mixed orientation coupledom may come to this site to clarify things and learn to understand bisexuality a bit better. Some hetero and gay long time posters are very wise, open minded and understanding. However, imo, some mixed orientation couples can be a bit too mainstream hetero value wise and express these values with dominating voices condemning those of us who are exploring or chosing to live a different way. But that is just my thought as I process how I will live as a bisexual. It seems to me that the voices that should be read the most are those from bisexuals themselves. I don't think that anyone particular bisexual has all the answers either but we, the bisexuals, should be permitted the strongest voices on a site for and about us (bisexuals).

Cat
I didn't know that people could read the forums without joining the site?
How do your friends do that?

umm You have your perspective Cat, but how you describe this site to your friends privately and how you dare post about what you say to your friends about others on this site may have been rather a bit unwise.

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 9:29 AM
Way to make newbies, et al feel welcome here, guys. Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm str8 and apparently NOT welcome here.

Cheerio

.. and gay people also it seems.. bollox innit? Does it matter our sexuality? We are human, and have much more in common than not.. stop str8's, gays or transpeeps for that matter from joiniing is a case of cutting of noses to spite faces.. do bisexuals really wish to stop dialogue with those who are not bisexual? Even those who are vehemently anti bisexual? How else does the LGBT movement move forward unless it welcomes those who sympathise and support, and speaks to those who do not? We offend our allies and ignore our adversaries at our peril...:)

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 9:33 AM

Very nice Cat.. but this me darlin' but this is bang out of order....

allbimyself
Jun 24, 2010, 9:45 AM
There are sites for straight wives or heterosexual partners of bisexual men and for boyfriends and husbands of bisexual women.

This isn't a support group for such people and there are straight people here who for some unknown reason keep hanging out here even though they are not sleeping or dating anyone that's bisexual.

There are not enough sites for bisexuals and there are enough for heterosexuals or sites that have a heterocentric bias and this site should not become one of them.Oh! Hi Drew! Obviously you must be Drew since only the site owner can say what is the purpose of the site and who it's for.

And your last sentence is so ridiculous on it's face that it doesn't really deserve response but I'm feeling generous. Are you really fearful that a site named bisexual.com is going to be taken over by monosexuals? Really?

"All that hate is gonna burn you up."

tenni
Jun 24, 2010, 9:51 AM
"do bisexuals really wish to stop dialogue with those who are not bisexual?"

Darkeyes
Of course not. What we learn (or I do) from posting on this site are what other bisexuals think and believe in though. If the site is cluttered with a majority of hetero or gay comments then the bisexuals are not discussing themselves amongst themselves. There was one thread recently, where it looks like there is a group of us (bisexuals) who do not identify nor wish to indentify with the GLBT movement or a "Queer Nation". This is significant for we bisexuals to explore and some gay or hetero person referring to us as part of the GLBT community when some of us are not is worthy to note. (Yes, I know that some gays do not identify either but that is them and not us...bis)

Perhaps because we are a wide continuum, it is difficult enough for bisexuals to explore who and what we are without too many other sexuality voices.

That being written, I personally consider you a gem for this site as is CKate and several others who do not identify as bi.

MarieDelta
Jun 24, 2010, 9:53 AM
.. and gay people also it seems.. bollox innit? Does it matter our sexuality? We are human, and have much more in common than not.. stop str8's, gays or transpeeps for that matter from joiniing is a case of cutting of noses to spite faces.. do bisexuals really wish to stop dialogue with those who are not bisexual? Even those who are vehemently anti bisexual? How else does the LGBT movement move forward unless it welcomes those who sympathise and support, and speaks to those who do not? We offend our allies and ignore our adversaries at our peril...:)

Apparently some folks only want to deal with real bisexuals. Not transsexuals, lesbians, gays, or anyone else who isnt a genuine, bonafied and experienced bisexual...

I feel bad for them.

However as long as this site is a free one, and the only requirements are that you follow Drews rules about posting. I see nothing wrong with allowing those who are not just here to stir up trouble, to post. Even if I disagree with you, or maybe especially if I disagree with you. How else am I to grow or learn if my veiws on things arent challenged?

At any rate there are plenty of sites that are for just bisexuals, if that is the experience you want, I reccomend that you go join one of them.(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&&sa=X&ei=DGUjTL7UL-TpnQf4sZXADw&ved=0CFcQBSgA&q=bisexual+forums&spell=1)

If you dont like it at those sites, maybe there is a reason?

Plus, you can always go make your own site, I dont think the internet is full up yet.

This site is free and open- all are welcome here as long as they abide by the terms of service.

tenni
Jun 24, 2010, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the website reference Marie. I notice that it is a google. I have found no other site like this site. Most sites using the word bisexual do not have a forum and are porn sites.

Will you please direct me where it states this site is for all sexualities? I seem to have only come across a statement about this site being for a bisexual community? (mind you I'm afraid to totally log out as I never remember my password correctly nor my email address that I used. I'm afraid that I will have to come back as a new username. This has happened to me back in 2009. I was silently here since around 2006 or 07...lol)

You, my dear, are a most interesting bisexual. I feel privileged to be able to read the thoughts of a nice bisexual transwoman. However, I'm sure that you acknowledge that your experiences are somewhat unique compared to some other bisexuals. (yes I know that we are all unique). You are a bisexual and belong here but don't feel sorry for those of us who wish to read the thoughts of other bisexuals.

MarieDelta
Jun 24, 2010, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the website reference Marie. I notice that it is a google. I have found no other site like this site. Most sites using the word bisexual do not have a forum and are porn sites.

Will you please direct me where it states this site is for all sexualities? I seem to have only come across a statement about this site being for a bisexual community? (mind you I'm afraid to totally log out as I never remember my password correctly nor my email address that I used...lol)

You, my dear, are a most interesting bisexual. I feel privileged to be able to read the thoughts of a nice bisexual transwoman. However, I'm sure that you acknowledge that your experiences are somewhat unique compared to some other bisexuals. (yes I know that we are all unique). You are a bisexual and belong here but don't feel sorry for those of us who wish to read the thoughts of other bisexuals.

Show me where it says the site is only for bisexuals?

Because it simply says Bisexual.com at the top. Mostly, to me, that means Bisexuals and those that love or have an interest in them whether they be gay/bi/trans/straight/whatever.

tenni
Jun 24, 2010, 10:32 AM
When I signed in again (2009) and googled it at that time, it stated that it was a site for the bisexual community. Even now in the upper right corner, I see "the bisexual community site". Mostly, that means to me that the site is for bisexuals. Adding other sexualities is what you wish it to be and is wishful speculation on your part. I'm not excluding other sexualities just stating what the main purpose of this site is. It is for the bisexual community. If we are not hetero nor gay..this is for us.

MarieDelta
Jun 24, 2010, 10:35 AM
Here ya go - a free site that is just for Bisexual Men - http://www.shybi-guys.com/

Very good, now define "bisexual community"

The site may be primarily for bisexuals. That doesn’t mean it is exclusively for bisexuals.

Do you see how those two are different?

tenni
Jun 24, 2010, 10:42 AM
Marie...lol
I always need about 5 minutes to edit before coming back...lol. I answered your question I think before I read it. I've glanced at the site you referenced. I think that I read it before but I'll look at it again.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 24, 2010, 10:45 AM
How about it should be assumed/implied that this site is not just only for bisexuals.. Considering you are allowed to be 1 or 7 of your choosing...If it were just for bisexuals.. Then there would only be 2-6..

Remember... Its okay for there not to be full black and white disclosure.. Even for a website.. lol. :cutelaugh

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 10:48 AM

Will you please direct me where it states this site is for all sexualities? I seem to have only come across a statement about this site being for a bisexual community? (mind you I'm afraid to totally log out as I never remember my password correctly nor my email address that I used...lol)

You, my dear, are a most interesting bisexual. I feel privileged to be able to read the thoughts of a nice bisexual transwoman. However, I'm sure that you acknowledge that your experiences are somewhat unique compared to some other bisexuals. (yes I know that we are all unique). You are a bisexual and belong here but don't feel sorry for those of us who wish to hear the thoughts of other bisexuals.

..and where Tenni does it say "Bisexual's only need apply."?

I joined this site as a bisexual woman a few weeks after it started up.. that I no longer consider myself such is life. Had I been a gay woman at the time it is likely that I would not have joined, although not necessarily so. I am still attracted to women, gay, straight and bisexual, and live with a bisexual partner. The interests of bisexuals are my interests, and so many of them affect me directly, not just my partner.. the interests of human beings affect me directly.. not simply bisexuals..

Of course bisexuals want to hear the views of other bisexuals. Like any other group of people, others of their kind have much to offer and it is natural that you wish to hear what they think. Yet do not dismiss those of us who are not bisexual. When I finally accepted my lesbianism it would have been all to easy to say "bugger off" to this site.. Kate notwithstanding it would have still been too easy.. were it not for the fact that your interests are my interests, and that in the years I have been on site I have learned to care for many of you very much. We have insights you may not have of your own kind, as you have of mine or the straight world.. often these insights are misunderstandings and falsehoods on both sides, and it is essential that you simply don't take your ball away to stop us playing.. by continuing to allow non bisexual people on site ( aside from the fact it would be difficult to stop) stops you being so insular and inward looking.. gazing longingly at our own navel can be very dull and uninteresting, but it hardly widens our horizons to either our own sexuality or the wider world.

Marie is an interesting, warm and wonderful human being.. that she is a bisexual transwoman is incidental in the greater scheme of things.. before I knew her my knowledge of the transworld was full of myth and legend.. she educated me into world I never understood, and still do not entirely understand.. without her, and a few others on site my ignorance of the transworld would be as it was.. she has encouraged me by knowing her of finding out more and at last beginning to understand her kind. Consequently for the first time in my life I now have in my circle of friends a transwoman who is continuing my education. Without Marie I doubt I would be anywhere near to understanding Transgendered people. This lesson should not be lost on you Tenni. I understand bisexuality because I was one for most of my life, and because I have more bisexual friends than I do gay. I have a bisexual partner. I understand the straight world because we are surrounded by it, although even there I have some things which I am at a loss to understand. I understand homosexuality because I am a lesbian. I am only now beginning to understand Transgendered people because of Marie and people like her on site.

If you wish for the bisexual world to be insular then thats fine.. but you do nothing whatever to advance the cause which you claim to hold dear. I on the other hand will continue to talk to all sexualities and involve myself as best I can with promoting acceptance and understanding..:)

onewhocares
Jun 24, 2010, 10:52 AM
damm you make us seem like nice, well rounded and normal people.... :tong:

LDD...not so sure about the nice and normal...but I am certainly well rounded.......HA HA.

I am PROUD to be a member here. I am Belle and I am the straight wife of a bi/gay man from Boston. I must admit when we first came to this site nearly FIVE years ago, I was apprehensive about whether or not I, as the straight wife would be accepted here. I am happy to say that I was embraced and welcomed with open arms not only by the other spouses of bi/gay members but by the bi, gay, trans, lesbians, cross dressers, pan sexuals, metro sexuals and everything in between. I am a most lucky woman to have been able to meet so so many people in person from this site (nearing fifty I believe) in person. I can honestly say that there is not a bad one in the lot. All are who and what they portrayed themselves to be. Some have become lovers...of both hubby and I, together or seperately, many have become important parts of our lives and remain dear (and departed) friends.

I think that with any group there will be all sorts of characters who make up the membership. Oldies and newbies, intellectuals and every day folks. Short ones, tall ones, bald ones, vegetarians, pagens, just to name a few. To those who enjoy spirited discussion on a wide variety of subjects and who stand up for their beliefs and those others who they feel need comment upon others thoughts. We have those with sublime humor, raunchy humor, tongue in cheek humor...or heck no humor at all.

We all come here for as many reasons as there are members and each should be allowed to be here as long as you follow the rules that Drew has made for HIS site. Being polite and courteous and open to everyones ability to express themselves is what makes this site lively...to say the least.

I, for one, welcome your friends interest and say "come on down".

Belle

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 10:53 AM
How about it should be assumed/implied that this site is not just only for bisexuals.. Considering you are allowed to be 1 or 7 of your choosing...If it were just for bisexuals.. Then there would only be 2-6..

Remember... Its okay for there not to be full black and white disclosure.. Even for a website.. lol. :cutelaugh
*puts forward nekky tidgies*

Oi u...fluff!!!! Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!:bigrin:

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 24, 2010, 10:58 AM
* moistens her lips slowly, trailing her tongue over her full and pouty lips..... puckers and releases.. Holds two hands out cupped and ready, leans in closer to Fran and suckles softly on each nipple. Flittering my tongue firmly. pressing her tidgies close together.. over whelmed in blissful breasts.. I begin to motorboat, inhaling her delicious scent.*

There my luv... and more to follow *grins*

_Joe_
Jun 24, 2010, 10:59 AM
Didn't warn them about my post eh Cat ?

tenni
Jun 24, 2010, 11:33 AM
Darkeyes

AS always, you have good points. Do note though that I identified you as a non bisexual who adds greatly to the discourse. Since you started out believing that you were bisexual, you have a unique perspective but you did start here thinking of yourself as bi. The reference by another poster about it not being for bisexuals or it would only those who self rate 4 on a scale of up to 7 would be accepted is rather weak in my view. Bisexuals range far and wide on that scale but tend to fall between a 2 to a 6. It is self perception though and bisexuals seem to see the fluidity of sexuality. Those who come here perceiving themselves a 1 or 7 are here for a particular reason but acknowledge that they do not see themselves as bisexual. When their need is fulfilled some remain while others leave.

I'm not opposed to those who rate themselves as a 1 or 7 from being here but am opposed to the site having a majority of vocal posters who perceive themselves that way. Cat may have answered my question about her friends and I missed it. If they perceive themselves as bi welcome but the way that she described the site and posters came across that they may be curious to see what the weirdo freaks write. I'm probably wrong though in how I read her words. She is usually on the welcoming committee though...lol It is Cat who has raised this issue about the group. WTF for...only she knows. She may have not intended to raise ca ca.

As far as transgendered posters, I welcome the threads about the injustice done to them but do sometimes wonder why they post it for bisexuals? I guess it is looking for understanding and support? Just as those of us who like to chatter about politics, it is not specifically about the main point of the site but we are more rounded as you or others have stated than just our sexuality. Transgendered deals more with gender than sexual orientation is one thing that I've learned here.

There is a need for bisexuals to be somewhat insular though and the focus of the majority of threads should be about the bisexuals. I think that they are generally and appreciate those who are not bisexual offering too many opinions from a non bisexual perspective.

Ok..enough from me as this site is not about me either.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 12:41 PM
Now wait a minute here. Did I mention YOUR name anywhere at anytime here??? Not everything is about you, and the sooner you understand this the better off all of us would be. Get a grip, girl.
Cat

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 24, 2010, 12:47 PM
Darkeyes

The reference by another poster about it not being for bisexuals or it would only those who self rate 4 on a scale of up to 7 would be accepted is rather weak in my view.

For the life of me I can't not find in this thread where anyone said such a thing. Maybe my eyes are weak.. Nah.. can't be I just had them checked 3 weeks ago.. 20/20..

Or maybe it's like the game Telephone... The first person who gets the message.. hears correctly, but the message gets sort of skewed along down the line...

Or...many other possibilities.

Point is.. the site has functioned well enough and has outlasted many others of its kind.. and so the formula that the powers that be, have in place... must be doing a job correctly. I have never felt that posts have to only be bisexually related... I enjoy jokes, the flower posts, gossip, sharing loss and love with others, silliness.. The gamut that the forums covers usually intrigues at least one person.. No matter the topic... As a forum should. Perhaps if that poster that stated that this forum should be dominated by bisexual issues, felt strongly and passionately enough about it as in other topics.. There would have been a poll made, or suggestion given to Drew to create more segregation in the forums, or a rally of kindred spirits bring up the issue. But I have seen none of that over the years... Isn't the gray matter that the forum is.. the color all the black and white haters relish? And as far as I read, the majority of the posts are bisexual posts, hence written by a bisexual and therefor are a bisexual issue.. Or has that philosophy changed.. If it has... Does that mean, there are things that occur that have nothing to do with our bisexuality and just means we are human?

So.. I guess in a way, the majority has spoken.. and the forums are fine the way they are... Trolls are no more spectacular than on any other forum... The love and understanding, balances the hatred and bigotry. And
well... This forum.. Mimics life.....People you would meet while out shopping or taking a walk... All kinds, all natures..

To quote a line from Poltergeist "All are welcome... All are Welcome".....

Cat, Bring your friends.. and they bring two friends, and they bring two friends, and So on and so forth...

Yes... A reference to Wayne's World. Party On!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 12:52 PM
I was thinking the same thing, Marie. Not wanting hetro-folks is kinda like saying "We dont want no Jews, or Spicks, or Wops, Ragheads, Injuns, or Gays and Dykes of any kind" (I refuse to use the N word..connected with Blacks or in any other form)
Sounds like a Redneck bar ta me. And is discrimination in its highest form. I dont think that's what Drew has in mind for this site.:rolleyes:

People are people and it shouldnt matter to anyone what their sexual indentity is. If they are here for their significant other who Is Bi, or just curious about their own awakenings, its all good.
If some of you dont want to be a part of a site that Has Hetro-Folk, then there are plenty of other sites out there for you to join. Feel free to trapse off...
Cat

tenni
Jun 24, 2010, 12:54 PM
"This is a bisexual community site with forums, articles, chat, personals and more."

Dems da descriptive words when I google for bisexual.com from Canada.

Now if heteros are part of the bisexual community they are not the main component. Cat you seem to want to control this site babe (use of the word "we" is overused by you). If you want all other sexualities to dominate it ok for your opinion but it isn't the WE opinion..

So, tell me darl'n...I may have misunderstood what you wrote. How do your friends read this site without being a member?
Bless your heart sweetie.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 1:00 PM
Tenni, since it was your concern: My friends have read the forums here because they read it from the site itself. As potential members I let them read it. They really enjoy all of the posts and laugh at some of the antics here, and shake their heads at the negitive ones. Its just like "Life out there" and they want to be a part of something that stands for what they/we all belive in. Freedom. Here, they can talk about Bi issues and not have to feel afraid to do so.
So theres your answer. If you have anything you need to say, you know where to reach me privately. I'm not hard to find.
Have yerself a nice day.
Cat

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 1:13 PM
"This is a bisexual community site with forums, articles, chat, personals and more."

Now if heteros are part of the bisexual community they are not the main component. Cat you seem to want to control this site babe (use of the word "we" is overused by you). If you want all other sexualities to dominate it ok for your opinion but it isn't the WE opinion..

So, tell me darl'n...I may have misunderstood what you wrote. How do your friends read this site without being a member?
Bless your heart sweetie.

If I type bisexual .com it comes up with the main page.. and on the main page I can read every thread (well all those on display..archives Im not sure about.. sometimes I am unable to get some of the links of they r pdf files but its easy enough to sign in to get them if I am interested enough.. without signing in I am unable to get all the facilites of the site such as chat, profiles of members and the biweb as examples, but other than forums, messaging and chat and seeing profiles what else do I want? Seeing forums is there I would assume to attract members to the site and is a good idea in my opinion..

tenni
Jun 24, 2010, 1:18 PM
Cat

Thanks Sweetie for the offer of PM's.

Is your post 35 for me or someone else? I'm the post above your post 35. It may help if you communicate clearer. You vaguely reference some one in your OP

"We have a woman who simply came to this site to be the vexation of an old lover who supposedly jilted her, who isnt bi herself, and frowns upon those of us who Are. (I have no idea why she is here, and I dont think She even knows why she's here) just that she's a vexation and a half, and about as sharp as a handful of marbles. "

Now, if you do not want to be perceived as a person with sociopathic tendencies, you may want to refrain from such slurs on other posters here and then come back to deny that another poster shouldn't be offended because you didn't mention their name specifically. Such words read to me as a manipulative personality trait. The content of your OP seems to slur others who come here and are not bi but now you go on about how the site is for everyone regardless of their sexuality?

You are confusing me hun?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 1:23 PM
Yes Joe, they have seen you peddling your cute lil ass around, and have already spotted the sweet ones, and know what ones they will enjoy bantering with. They will post when they get back from vacation. :}
Cat

_Joe_
Jun 24, 2010, 1:45 PM
This next month Im' alone for a month, putting the bike in the living room in front of the big screen and going to try and break down below my current level and then some.

I'll hopefully be in chat more and posting more wierd links to make them wonder why you say you're scared :P

Gay2Bi
Jun 24, 2010, 1:52 PM
I didn't know that people could read the forums without joining the site?
How do your friends do that?

The site lets you read the forums but not post if you're not logged in. I found this out yesterday, because for some strange reason, I was unaccountably logged out. I noticed that I could still read the forums, so rather than digging up my password, I just decided to read the latest posts, but then I saw something I wanted to respond to, so I ended up having to log back in anyway. :)

MarieDelta
Jun 24, 2010, 3:28 PM
Darkeyes

AS always, you have good points. Do note though that I identified you as a non bisexual who adds greatly to the discourse. Since you started out believing that you were bisexual, you have a unique perspective but you did start here thinking of yourself as bi. The reference by another poster about it not being for bisexuals or it would only those who self rate 4 on a scale of up to 7 would be accepted is rather weak in my view. Bisexuals range far and wide on that scale but tend to fall between a 2 to a 6. It is self perception though and bisexuals seem to see the fluidity of sexuality. Those who come here perceiving themselves a 1 or 7 are here for a particular reason but acknowledge that they do not see themselves as bisexual. When their need is fulfilled some remain while others leave.

I'm not opposed to those who rate themselves as a 1 or 7 from being here but am opposed to the site having a majority of vocal posters who perceive themselves that way. Cat may have answered my question about her friends and I missed it. If they perceive themselves as bi welcome but the way that she described the site and posters came across that they may be curious to see what the weirdo freaks write. I'm probably wrong though in how I read her words. She is usually on the welcoming committee though...lol It is Cat who has raised this issue about the group. WTF for...only she knows. She may have not intended to raise ca ca.

As far as transgendered posters, I welcome the threads about the injustice done to them but do sometimes wonder why they post it for bisexuals? I guess it is looking for understanding and support? Just as those of us who like to chatter about politics, it is not specifically about the main point of the site but we are more rounded as you or others have stated than just our sexuality. Transgendered deals more with gender than sexual orientation is one thing that I've learned here.

There is a need for bisexuals to be somewhat insular though and the focus of the majority of threads should be about the bisexuals. I think that they are generally and appreciate those who are not bisexual offering too many opinions from a non bisexual perspective.

Ok..enough from me as this site is not about me either.

I post about transgendered folks issues here in order to spread the word and educate about the plight of others.

There are other transfolk here than myself. Some of these may ID as bi, some do not.

Crossdressers (who come here) are also considered transgendered. Some may be out, some arent. They may not know where to get information regarding these issues.

Some of them are more cautionary tales. There is considerable danger to transgendered folks in this world and it pays to be aware of that fact. If it saves one life, then it will be worth it.

There are also spouses who come here with questions concerning their spouse's behavior which may include the desire to be a woman.

Lastly I post it because I want to, it's no worse than any other thread I have seen here and a far sight beter than some.

Ages and ages ago I asked this of the community here, seems like we are revisiting it. (http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3952)

allbimyself
Jun 24, 2010, 3:35 PM

Yep, that's what it says. Drew seems to have defined the term "bisexual community" his way. If he didn't want monosexuals here he would say so and wouldn't allow them to create a profile identifying themselves as straight would he? BTW, in case you don't know, Drew is the site owner. I suggest if you are unclear about what he intends that you ask him. You can define "bisexual community" your own way, of course, but that doesn't make it a valid definition in the mouth of someone else.

Cat you seem to want to control this site"Mr. Kettle, I have Mr. Pot on line 2."

What is it you are doing? Cat has earned the write to say "we" as she is a long time member in good standing AND obviously knows a lot more about this site than you.

If you don't like that there are people here that don't identify as bisexual, by all means leave and create your own website where you can discriminate til your heart's content.

Until then, I suggest you actually talk to Drew about HIS intentions for HIS website (I know cat has spoken with Drew) and stop trying to say it should be what YOU think it should be. Tell Drew what you think it should be and if he agrees, he'll change it (where by he'll lose 90% of regular contributors) and if he doesn't you can STFU.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 4:29 PM
LOl Thank you Allbi-honey. Well said. :}
Cat

allbimyself
Jun 24, 2010, 4:47 PM
Dar'lin honey here's another example of the clique here or how people like yourself and Allbi do try to control the site and fail miserably at it.

It's yet another example of how Tenni wrote that lots of people have mainstream Heterosexual values and try with dominating voices to condemn those of us who are exploring to live a different way.What complete BS. Cat and I are not the ones looking to change the site to exclude people. And WTF doe "mainstream heterosexual values" have to do with who is allowed to be a member and who isn't?

Like I told tenni, if you don't like the way the site is run, complain to Drew. HE is the ONLY one that controls the site. You can blabber all day that we are TRYING to do something. All we are doing is disagreeing with you and tenni. Evidently you believe that free speech is limited to you and anyone that disagrees with you is NOT exercising THEIR free speech but infringing upon yours and attempting to control things. What a tool!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 4:54 PM
Dar'lin honey here's another example of the clique here or how people like yourself and Allbi do try to control the site and fail miserably at it.

It's yet another example of how Tenni wrote that lots of people have mainstream Heterosexual values and try with dominating voices to condemn those of us who are exploring to live a different way.

Huh? Are the Hetro's here trying to take over? You mean theres been a revolution and I missed it!? Damn! You guys rewind and start again so's I can watch! lol :bigrin:;)

No one is trying to dominate or take over Anything, especially this site. It already Has one owner,Drew, it doesnt need another.:rolleyes:
And you just have yerself a nice little day, Hot-Honey.
Cat

MarieDelta
Jun 24, 2010, 5:12 PM
Ok...

Seems like you two want to have and talk to only bi-folk. Thats fine , You can start ignoring people now. Just include me in that group you ignore, please.

allbimyself
Jun 24, 2010, 5:31 PM
and I said nothing about what you and Cat are writing about infriging upon my rights as an American, or Tenni's rights as a Canadian.You implied as much by saying we are trying to control the site when all we did was disagree with you.

The straights are not trying to takeover but many times they do seem to forget that this is a site made for, by, and a site that's all about bisexuality and not heterosexuality.Where, when? Link to some examples please. You've been here less than two months and you see this? Again, where? Provide proof.

Tenni and I are not trying to take over or change the site with our own agendas like you and Allbi seem to want to do.LOL. What are cat and I trying to change? I've been here well over 5 years. I've stuck around because I like it the way it is. I don't want it to change. You and Tenni have stated that you think there are too many non-bisexuals with the implication that THAT should change.

Tenni and I realize that there's more than one way to be bisexual and that many people here seem to have been spending way too long kowtowing to society and trying to be heterosexual for years and decades and this is a bad thing. Ahhhh! Here we have it! Because I call cheating "cheating" I must be a closet heterosexual with an agenda or the "Uncle Tom" of bisexuals?

Contrary to what you think, I know there are many ways to be bisexual. There is only ONE way to be a decent human being no matter your sexuality and that is to be honest.

Tenni, and others like him, have came out and SAID they think the rules for bisexuals should be different. That bisexuals shouldn't have to be monogamous even if their partner(s) believe they are and don't know they're bisexual. That's BS. THAT is saying that all bisexuals should be the same as him. So don't put yourself in his corner and claim that you "realize that there's more than one way to be a bisexual." When a bisexual tries to claim that the fact he IS bisexual gives him license to cheat, that is painting us all the same way, not "realizing" we are different.

All of which has nothing to do with how the site is run. It's gotten along fine for many years, not that you would know. Again, if you want to create a website that excludes non-bisexuals, and muzzles bisexuals that don't agree with what you and tenni believe to be what bisexuals should agree with, go have at it. If you want to change this site, go talk to Drew. Until then, we can bicker and argue about it all you want, but don't ever fucking try to paint me as not a "true" bisexual or "kowtowing" to heterosexuals. You do NOT get to determine what a bisexual should be or believe in and still be able to identify themselves as bisexual.

How fucking dare you? Any bisexual that disagrees with you is "kowtowing" to straights? How fucking arrogant!

MarieDelta
Jun 24, 2010, 5:39 PM
wow Hot, I mean horned, wait is it gay...

NVmnd... cant keep your name straight in my mind ;)

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 5:44 PM
You implied as much by saying we are trying to control the site when all we did was disagree with you.

Where, when? Link to some examples please. You've been here less than two months and you see this? Again, where? Provide proof.

LOL. What are cat and I trying to change? I've been here well over 5 years. I've stuck around because I like it the way it is. I don't want it to change. You and Tenni have stated that you think there are too many non-bisexuals with the implication that THAT should change.

Ahhhh! Here we have it! Because I call cheating "cheating" I must be a closet heterosexual with an agenda or the "Uncle Tom" of bisexuals?

Contrary to what you think, I know there are many ways to be bisexual. There is only ONE way to be a decent human being no matter your sexuality and that is to be honest.

Tenni, and others like him, have came out and SAID they think the rules for bisexuals should be different. That bisexuals shouldn't have to be monogamous even if their partner(s) believe they are and don't know they're bisexual. That's BS. THAT is saying that all bisexuals should be the same as him. So don't put yourself in his corner and claim that you "realize that there's more than one way to be a bisexual." When a bisexual tries to claim that the fact he IS bisexual gives him license to cheat, that is painting us all the same way, not "realizing" we are different.

All of which has nothing to do with how the site is run. It's gotten along fine for many years, not that you would know. Again, if you want to create a website that excludes non-bisexuals, and muzzles bisexuals that don't agree with what you and tenni believe to be what bisexuals should agree with, go have at it. If you want to change this site, go talk to Drew. Until then, we can bicker and argue about it all you want, but don't ever fucking try to paint me as not a "true" bisexual or "kowtowing" to heterosexuals. You do NOT get to determine what a bisexual should be or believe in and still be able to identify themselves as bisexual.

How fucking dare you? Any bisexual that disagrees with you is "kowtowing" to straights? How fucking arrogant!
OOO my hero is irked... u have annoyed him now hun... an he is rite.. all this typin u savin me Allbi..:tong:

..but do wish u wudn keep on a 'bout a clique tryin 2 run the site..is cobblers ya kno, an it gets tiresome.. ther r sum groups a chums who think alike an hav sum loyalty 2 each otha but they don try an run the site.. they may support each otha gainst attacks but thats not the same as that wich u r suggestin.. sumtimes they act unwisely, but they r human an human beins do act unwisely sumtimes.. otha peeps hav made same claim btw..they wer talkin claptrap an all.. but those same groups a chums don think alike all the time..they fall out an differ wen they hav 2..

allbimyself
Jun 24, 2010, 5:50 PM
Yes you are kowtowing to Heterosexuals by posting tripe about cheating and how a failed Heterosexual philosophy and relationship model known as monogamy which does not work BTW, actually somehow works for everyone and that cheating is wrong in all cases.

Look up the concepts of Heteronormativity and Heterocentrism. You, Cat, and others here like long duck dong fit the bill with your mainstream viewpoints on bisexuality that are colored and highly influenced by Heterosexuality. ;)You can keep slandering me and claiming the same tired shit over and over. It won't make it true. But if it salves your little mind, go right ahead. I shudder to think that heterosexuals ever discover that some bisexuals think honesty doesn't apply to them because honesty is "heterocentric."

BTW, I noticed you couldn't come up with any examples of your claims about heterosexuals "seem to forget that this is a site made for, by, and a site that's all about bisexuality and not heterosexuality."

First lesson in debate. Be able to back up your claims. Second lesson, don't make ad hominem attacks upon your opponent.

csrakate
Jun 24, 2010, 5:54 PM
Wow...this is all making me very sad....very sad indeed. I am so thankful for how much I have learned since I started coming here...but I had no idea that my being here was cause for so much consternation and grief to some of you.....my bad....

Oh well...this site managed to open my eyes and help me understand bisexuality....not sure I could have attained that goal on a "heterocentric" site. Thanks, anyway!:(

MarieDelta
Jun 24, 2010, 5:57 PM
Wow...this is all making me very sad....very sad indeed. I am so thankful for how much I have learned since I started coming here...but I had no idea that my being here was cause for so much consternation and grief to some of you.....my bad....

Oh well...this site managed to open my eyes and help me understand bisexuality....not sure I could have attained that goal on a "heterocentric" site. Thanks, anyway!:(

Kate , it makes me sad as well, then I remember that Hot and tenni are two out of how many members.

The rest of us appreciate your input, you dont know how much we appreciate yours and DD's and all the other partners input. So, please dont let these two run you off, ok?

DuckiesDarling
Jun 24, 2010, 6:01 PM
Yes you are kowtowing to Heterosexuals by posting tripe about cheating and how a failed Heterosexual philosophy and relationship model known as monogamy which does not work BTW, actually somehow works for everyone and that cheating is wrong in all cases.

Look up the concepts of Heteronormativity and Heterocentrism. You, Cat, and others here like long duck dong fit the bill with your mainstream viewpoints on bisexuality that are colored and highly influenced by Heterosexuality. ;)

You know I'm getting a wee bit sick of some people thinking that monogamy is some evil disease inflicted upon the unwilling and the unwary. Newsflash, I am in a monogamous relationship but what a lot don't know is I didn't ask for it. I originally told him I could handle him being with a man but if he looked at another woman I'd cut his balls off and feed them to him. He said he would be more comfortable in a monogamous relationship. So I happily agreed.

Now I know my man isn't a normal bisexual (What the hell is a normal bisexual anyway? Seems they come in all shapes and sizes and more flavors than Baskin Robbins) But he has the capacity to feel emotional attraction to both males and females. In my book that's bi. I came here at his request to learn more about bi's and how he interacts with other bi's on the net. I have met some wonderful people and I may be straight but I certainly bend with flirting :) I have no problems taking my man like he needs to be taken and I resent the implication that I shouldn't even be here cause I don't have a clue about bi's. How is anyone supposed to learn about bi's if no one is allowed in but other bi's looking to find somone to suck their cock behind their partner's back cause they can't trust their partner enough to tell them they have needs?

There are people on this site in all kinds of relationships or even in between and looking desperately for their perfect mate. But even a bi being with a bi is no guarantee to a happy ending. We have threads where both being bi causes problems in a relationship. So basically to each his own. People have preferences and that is their right. I openly state monogamy is not for everyone but neither is polygamy and either of us trying to force our views on people who haven't made up their minds is dead wrong. It's not a totalitarian society.

This site welcomed me, and I have met a lot of great people. I may argue with some from time to time but it's always respectful (well except for one person but I have zero tolerance for stalkers and liars) and I have a good time debating things on this board. I try not to post in strictly bisexual threads unless an opinion is asked from the straight partners of bi's or about a relationship with a bisexual. Things I know about as I am in a relationship with a bi and I am straight.

If everyone tries to make it so no one is on here but bi's then you are gonna be a pretty lonely and boring group. Variety in posts is what cause fantasies to take root and my partner and I have already engaged in quite a few of them we have found on this board.

Perhaps everyone needs to keep in mind people on this board are not a sum total of breasts, cunts and cocks. They are people. If you don't want to read an opinion from someone then utilize the ignore button.

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 6:03 PM

*Sits on 'er mumy's knee an snuggles n huggles*

Don u listen 2 notty notty peeps mumsy... we non bi peeps havta stik togetha...

*giggles*

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 24, 2010, 6:07 PM
Kate , it makes me sad as well, then I remember that Hot and tenni are two out of how many members.

The rest of us appreciate your input, you dont know how much we appreciate yours and DD's and all the other partners input. So, please dont let these two run you off, ok?

Kate I agree with Marie.. You have been vital at times to many members.. Whether they be bisexual or a straight spouse, or just questioning.

Honestly can anyone take seriously, panderers.... One sounds like a robot and lacks proper affect and can't even "pretend" to have a normal affect. And the other regurgitates and chews (like he as 4 stomachs) the same vocabulary and negative nature that he has carried through all his identities.

We need straight people on this site.. We need gay, bi, trans and bisexual trans.. We need people of all sorts, because all sorts will come across here.. and no one ever wants to feel alone and at some point we all need guidance.

Many are thankful for you.. Including me..

allbimyself
Jun 24, 2010, 6:08 PM
Just look at the posts made by heterosexuals here or straight wives or girlfriends of bisexual men.

You'll see what Tenni and I wrote about how they forget that this is a site first and foremost made for and by bisexuals and not heterosexuals.

No, I don't see what you see. Quote a specific example.

Stop calling honesty a "heterocentric" concept. Until you can do those two things there's no point in debating things with you. You have your belief (btw, a belief is something that cannot be proven but gives some little comfort to the believer) and you don't want it shattered because it allows you to behave in the way you want without recrimination. You are upset that other bisexuals don't share your belief so you attack them as "kowtowing" or "anti-bisexual" because obviously we are wrong for not agreeing with your belief.

Again, I AGREE that monogamy is a silly concept. However, if you are in a relationship with someone that believes that relationship is monogamous and you are anything but monogamous, you are dishonest. I don't know why that's such a hard concept. And I really fail to see how that's "heterocentric" and not just a human value.

BTW, I'm a business man, I'm glad to know that you don't think honesty is an important ethic since it's just an outdated, "heterocentric" concept. I'll be sure never to enter into a contract with you.

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 6:09 PM
Kate I agree with Marie.. You have been vital at times to many members.. Whether they be bisexual or a straight spouse, or just questioning.

Honestly can anyone take seriously, panderers.... One sounds like a robot and lacks proper affect and can't even "pretend" to have a normal affect. And the other regurgitates and chews (like he as 4 stomachs) the same vocabulary and negative nature that he has carried through all his identities.

We need straight people on this site.. We need gay, bi, trans and bisexual trans.. We need people of all sorts, because all sorts will come across here.. and no one ever wants to feel alone and at some point we all need guidance.

Many are thankful for you.. Including me....an we need tidgie fluffers...:bigrin::tong:;)

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 24, 2010, 6:09 PM
..an we need tidgie fluffers...:bigrin::tong:;)

Miss Sexxy Tidgies.. I left you a good one on page one my luv.

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 6:13 PM
Miss Sexxy Tidgies.. I left you a good one on page one my luv.

Me knos..an me still recovrin... all tingly an fluffery all ova... ta gorge fluffer person.. :tong:

Canticle
Jun 24, 2010, 6:37 PM

I would like to echo your sentiments Kate and say that I have also encountered many wonderful people, upon the site. I certainly never expected to find myself on a bisexual site, and when I first arrived, I was confused, puzzled and numb.

Here, I have found people to talk to and people to listen to me. In the main, I have had understanding from people and always tried to be as polite as I can, even in an angry moment.

That is why it saddens me, when others decide to take certain things to such a personal level and end up insulting one. I have never, in my entire life, been insulted, by anyone, in the way I have been insulted in the past few days. And this by those who know not, of what they are speaking, but make assumptions.

To be called a liar, when one knows one is not, and other unfounded insults, is appalling and apparently, one is not supposed to defend oneself. People, who I once had a lot of respect for, I now see in a very different light and that is a very sad thing to have to feel.

Like you, I have learned much and I have a lot more to learn and understand. So, I feel that I am here for a reason and it was meant to happen. I know why I am here and I know it is to learn and also to talk to the people, I like. I'm an intelligent person, so the learning part, is not something that this straight woman, is incapable of.

What I am not here to do, is change the site. Like other straight people, I am here for a good reason and here to learn and contribute. I think of people, as who they are within, having a good heart and soul and how they behave towards others.

I have been attacked in the most appalling manner, but as always, I will remain polite, knowing that I have a clear conscience and do not lie. I actually thought I had found an on line home here, where, unlike many other sites, people do not treat others badly, saying the most terrible things.

However, with some people, it seems that one should never disagree....and that is sad. To make things personal is sad and to accuse people of things, which are not true, is sad.

It is also saddening, to read posts that think the site should be exclusively bisexual. I have always thought that all races, creeds, colours, sexualities, political persuasions......should interact....not have closed shops. Interaction allows for understanding. Exclusiveness, does not.

MarieDelta
Jun 24, 2010, 7:00 PM
Here you go, have fun - http://www.shybi-guys.com/

MarieDelta
Jun 24, 2010, 7:16 PM
People should remember that bisexual.com is a site that's for and about bisexuality and not about the so called queer nation politics or mainstream heterosexual values that many wish to command others to follow.

Its about that and so much more. Its about whatever we choose to make it.

If Drew disagrees with us, he can tell us so. If I am a bisexual(or the prtner of one) and I want to talk about such things shouldnt that be allowed?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 7:23 PM
Kate, you dont worry about what one person thinks. He's been around here long enough to know what to say to rile folks, and it wont be long til he crawls off into the woodwork. Dont let his narrow mind deter you in Any way. We all know him for the person he is because he comes around spouting shit and causing others to take up his cause and start trouble. We see him now for who he is. I Knew it wouldnt be long before he slipped up and used another of his old phrases or words.

You, and any other non-Bi person is Perfectly welcomed here and always Shall be. YOU are a very worth while person in this community, loved and respected by all who know you. So worry not.
Hugs to you m'Lady.
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 7:27 PM
Wow. "Tenni and I" You sure do speak for him alot. Maybe you guys should go start your own lilte clique and make of it whatever you like, have a secret password/code and all that. If you dont like it here, then Happy Trails....
Cat

Canticle
Jun 24, 2010, 7:52 PM
If the Hetero women do not like what Tenni and I are writing that is not our problem.

I don't believe these straight women's crocodile tears or disappointment for a minute.

This site is and always has and will be about bisexuals and bisexuality first and foremost. In Drew's own words it is a site for, about, and made by bisexuals for other bisexuals.

Society loves straight women.

Let us bisexuals have our own site and corner of the internet that's free from influence of Heterocentrism, Heteronormanivity, and mainstream Heterosexual values and commandments that we get enough of from society daily.

No this is not discrimination as this is a bisexual site. It's not a site for straight people primarily even if certain members wish that it were.

Now we are getting these flawed and highly biased mainstream heterosexual commandments that do not even apply to us since we are not heterosexual from other bisexuals that kowtow to heterosexuals and heterocentrism too. :rolleyes:

The site you posted Marie is a step in the right direction.

People should remember that bisexual.com is a site that's for and about bisexuality and not about the so called queer nation politics or mainstream heterosexual values that many wish to command others to follow.

''I don't believe these straight women's crocodile tears or disappointment for a minute.''

In exactly what way and why?

''Society loves straight women.''

What exactly is Society?

''Now we are getting these flawed and highly biased mainstream heterosexual commandments that do not even apply to us since we are not heterosexual from other bisexuals that kowtow to heterosexuals and heterocentrism too.''

Uh?? Do you even believe in talking to Heterosexual people?........or Gay?

''Let us bisexuals have our own site and corner of the internet that's free from influence of Heterocentrism, Heteronormanivity, and mainstream Heterosexual values and commandments that we get enough of from society daily.''

I've often wondered what a heterosexual site is, when people have asked why I am not on one.......because I have always thought that the world consisted af many different, races, religions, colours, sexualities, political views, etc, etc. People from all walks of life, thrown into the same cooking pot of a planet and experiencing the same kind of happiness and sadness, highs and lows etc that gets thrown at them. Diversity is everything.

And anyway, on line.......how do you gauge who this and that, and exactly people are, or are not. Some can be far too quick to judge.

void()
Jun 24, 2010, 8:17 PM
My wife is straight.

hot_fun_summertime, should I divorce her and throw away over ten years of pure bliss?

I have a male lover, that my wife accepts as a friend, and accepts me and him loving one another.

tenni, should I just go kill myself now for being so selfish as to have the love and understanding of both, or wait until the divorce is final?

Now, ladies and gents of all walks, colors and kinds please step this way a moment, void is about to ...

"My unyielding reply to you both in either case is a resounding ... Fuck you!"

Sorry but sometimes folks just need to say it, or hear it. In this case I think it was a bit of both. You two are about the most idiotic cards in the deck I've ever seen. "Sure, I'll rush out right now and leap in front of an oncoming buss because tenni and hot_fun_summertime say it's groovy!"

ROFLMFFAO!!!!

"Yeahsureright."

You ain't nobody, get over it, I already did. Now, for a view here. I do feel this site is about acceptance. Drew, does not really moderate, save for the really icky folks and trolls. He does try to keep minors out, and that's understandable. We speak in big adult themes here. Little folk need to talk with other little folks or trained adult folk, or parents. And no that's not me dictating, just seems to me to be common sense.

Back to Drew not moderating with a heavy hand. I think we are to understand that his site is for people. Sure, we're mostly about bisexuality. But as we can see, bisexuals are people too. They got wives, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers etc etc ...

So get the corn cobs out of there, you nut busters. Plenty of cock here on the site, why not use it instead? What, can't get any? :) Guess with your attitudes you won't. Sorry.

A spade is a spade.

MarieDelta
Jun 24, 2010, 8:24 PM
See this is what Tenni has described where you're trying to control the site with fake politeness and insincerity towards people who really could give a damn about you and your mainstream heterosexual values that you impose on other bisexuals.

You yourself spout shit and want others to take up your cause for mainstream heterosexual values and trying to control this site.

People are forgetting that this is a site that was made for and about bisexuality and not about straight women or for mainstream heterosexuval values.

Tenni and myself do not respect either you or Kate since you both do try to sway control of this site's topics and inflict your mainstream heterocentric heterosexual values upon other bisexuals and that's hypocritical of you.

Mysogynist much?

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 9:26 PM
All of your tripe and nonsensical drivel you call posts aside you can't deny or negate that what Tenni and I are saying about how this is a site about bisexuality that's made first and foremost for bisexuals and it's not a site for straights and whoever they're in a relationship with and however the straights and their bisexual male partners want to inject and command others to live by their mainstream heterosexual values it's not going to work and it's hypocritical of them to do this to other bisexuals.

Getting sex or a relationship is no problem for me. I don't care if you believe me or do not at all. I doubt it's a problem for Tenni either.

With your attitude who would even want to have a relationship with you or let alone sleep with you? You live in your head too much and have major anger issues.

This all makes for a bad fuck and for an even worse relationship partner.

Your mask is slipping, darling. If it slips much further you may trip and do yourself an injury..:eek:

just4mefc
Jun 24, 2010, 10:08 PM
Now I have been watching this post all day and I have a few opinions... First it is very clear that bisexual people fall all over the map on what is acceptable bi behavior, some say do anything you want and others say monogamy is a must. Neither view makes one more or less Bi, and to think or say so is just moronic. But none of this has anything to do with "kowtowing" It is so much fun too watch people jump up and down and try to yell over each other on a forum. Would make for great comedy if we were all in the same room. I am here as a bisexual man because I like all the different opinions. Of course in my view everyone is born BISEXUAL and life creates the paths we wind up on. Some here seem to be totally invested in what a Bi person IS. They have their views and defend them by attempting to bully others. This is like a drug dealer saying "I have different rules so I can kill anyone I want" Honesty is not linked to sexual orientation. I love the various views of bisexuality, wether they come from str8,bi,gay whatever. I even enjoy debating with our resident militant sect. I always picture them as wearing camouflage as they type. If someone wants to lead a disingenuous life then knock yourself out, I couldn't careless. But be an adult and stop justifying your actions with non-sense "I am more bi then you so there" damn silly. I know many str8s who "cheat" but they at least own up to it. They don't try to come up with some 12 year olds excuse.

Having a place to debate and get to know OUR "bisexual" community is a good thing. But we don't really have a community now do we??? If we do it would certainly include str8 and gay people since we spend time in both those worlds. Plenty of people have "cum and gone" in our bi world as well. No one has an absolute on what BI is. Hell we don't have absolutes on what str8 is.

In my opinion I would no rather exclude our non-bi's then our militants. If ever there was a group that diversity is an absolute imperative, this is it! Of course being from Irish decent I live by the motto "is this a private fight or can anyone join in" :bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Jun 24, 2010, 10:16 PM
Now I have been watching this post all day and I have a few opinions... First it is very clear that bisexual people fall all over the map on what is acceptable bi behavior, some say do anything you want and others say monogamy is a must. Neither view makes one more or less Bi, and to think or say so is just moronic. But none of this has anything to do with "kowtowing" It is so much fun too watch people jump up and down and try to yell over each other on a forum. Would make for great comedy if we were all in the same room. I am here as a bisexual man because I like all the different opinions. Of course in my view everyone is born BISEXUAL and life creates the paths we wind up on. Some here seem to be totally invested in what a Bi person IS. They have their views and defend them by attempting to bully others. This is like a drug dealer saying "I have different rules so I can kill anyone I want" Honesty is not linked to sexual orientation. I love the various views of bisexuality, wether they come from str8,bi,gay whatever. I even enjoy debating with our resident militant sect. I always picture them as wearing camouflage as they type. If someone wants to lead a disingenuous life then knock yourself out, I couldn't careless. But be an adult and stop justifying your actions with non-sense "I am more bi then you so there" damn silly. I know many str8s who "cheat" but they at least own up to it. They don't try to come up with some 12 year olds excuse.

Having a place to debate and get to know OUR "bisexual" community is a good thing. But we don't really have a community now do we??? If we do it would certainly include str8 and gay people since we spend time in both those worlds. Plenty of people have "cum and gone" in our bi world as well. No one has an absolute on what BI is. Hell we don't have absolutes on what str8 is.

In my opinion I would no rather exclude our non-bi's then our militants. If ever there was a group that diversity is an absolute imperative, this is it! Of course being from Irish decent I live by the motto "is this a private fight or can anyone join in" :bigrin:

lol I agree.... hands you a cold beer

lovescum2
Jun 24, 2010, 10:24 PM
Here, Here Good going "Just" I have to say you summed it up Nicely :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 10:42 PM
lol I wondered how long it would be before Hot got him self banned. But he'll be back, you watch. :}
And thank all of you who commented positively to my friends joining once they get home. :} This thread took off in an Entitely different direction that I had planned, but thats the beauty of free speech...lol
MUAH!
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 10:46 PM
Hey Duck? Hand Void a beer or a soda while your at it. Stands and gives him a standing ovation...lol
Cat

Long Duck Dong
Jun 24, 2010, 10:50 PM
Hey Duck? Hand Void a beer or a soda while your at it. Stands and gives him a standing ovation...lol
Cat

wheels in a couple of decks of cold beers ( 30 cans in a deck ) lol

DuckiesDarling
Jun 24, 2010, 10:51 PM
Wooot party party :)

ThreeInOne
Jun 25, 2010, 8:12 AM
I hope that I don't bother any of you by being here. Myself, I am hetero, but I am here to support and learn more about my wife, who recently told me that she is bi.

I read these forums and articles daily to learn more about how to be supportive and understand what is going on with her and who she is. I love her so I am trying my hardest to figure all this out.

I am also here to learn about her interactions and feelings about our girlfriend. So far I have gleaned quite a bit of information from here about things I might have otherwise messed up on in quite a big way.

So thank you all very much. It is (and you all are) so very appreciated.

tenni
Jun 25, 2010, 9:24 AM
just4mefc
Re your post 69
Yes, I agree with you on questioning whether there really is a community? There is a geographic community definition and that involves location. In some sense we are not in the same location that we really physically exist in. We are all influenced by the geographical location's values, attitudes, needs, risks, preferences and more. In other respects, the internet itself may be seen as a location. Apparently, there are at least 94 sociological definitions for this word. Bisexuals are a group of people though. We search for our common values, attitudes, needs, risks, preferences and more. As we search for those points, outsiders may sway or be too vocal and imposing their own values, attitudes and needs based upon their sexuality or other factors. Like ThreeInOne, most have come for clarification about some bisexual in their life. That is all fine and really good because it helps bisexuals live a happier life however they have decided they wish to live. If that is the main reason for this site then it is not about the bisexual community. It seems to attempt to be many things depending upon the people who involve themselves regardless of their length of being on this site.

I can see some bisexuals being offended by my referencing their spouses, lovers whatever as outsiders though. Let me explain. You may include your lover if your lover is not a bisexual in this supposed community but in reality no ...they are only visitors from my perspective. They do not dwell in our bodies and minds. They try to understand us to live with us and so they may visit but never really be in the community. I know that some in the gay community refer to those who support gays as being part of the community. I've never stated that non bisexuals are not welcome and I after all seem to be someone on the outside of the values and attitudes when I look at other posters' views. After all the terrible "troll" agrees with me and sought me out both publicly and privately. He has used my name as if I'm on his team. OMG..he agreed with me. Why? Like Mikey, I'm beginning to think that I must not really belong here. I'm not one of you. I'm a deviant amongst deviants ...but I am bisexual. I also know that those "we" views may not always align with the thousands of silent site members who never even read or post. I was one of the silent ones who hardly ever read the forums for at least three, four or even five years. So, Allbi, I am also a long time member but I was under another name. There are all the silent bisexuals not on this site . "We" do not know their thoughts.

As far as long time member Allbi's belief that the length of time on this site makes you more entitled to state that you speak for "we' is an interesting and rather unwelcoming view that again indicates cliqueness to me. I still wonder wtf Cat started this thread for. Is she announcing that she is bringing in support for her "we" troups and how they want to determine what is or is not acceptable?...lol Or just posting social niceties and btw stuff? I think that it is the latter now.

Long Duck Dong
Jun 25, 2010, 9:39 AM
one of the issues we face, is how much do we value the people that are around us...... ???

yes this is a bisexual site.... but we want to be accepted in the mainstream community as people..... so are we gonna say, yes we embrace you, we love you, but before you come here, you need to be certifed bisexual..... and to what standard... you must be sexually actively with a partner of each gender ???

where is the defination of bisexual that is acceptable to the *exclusive * members, what cricteria does a bisexual need to possess in order to be in the site ????

it is far too easy to say its bisexual only, end of story, but the bisexual definition can cover anybody, a straight person can say I dreamt about a mans dick last week, that makes me bisexual, let me in...... and on what grounds can we say no.... he is bisexual by his own label....

at the end of the day, I notice that a lot of the bisexuals that want bisexuals only... are single people or people that do not have partners that come to the site..... yet the people that are welcoming with open arms, are people with partners in the site or people that have bisexual friends / family in the site or are bi friendly or bi curious, or bi experimenting or seeking a bi experience or dealing with bi issues...etc etc etc

I say to the people that want bisexual exclusive.... go create a site, make it bi exclusive, set cricteria for being bisexual..... and see just how fact it grows into a site where the members tear into each other over if they really meet the cricteria or not....

drew is a wise man.... hence the site has grew, not imploded.... as drew knows, there is more to be bisexual than who you have your dick in

captslaprock
Jun 25, 2010, 9:49 AM
CAT YOU ARE THE STRAW THAT STIRS THE DRINK DOLL
IF YOU EVER STOP I'LL SPANK YOU
P.S.
& NOT THAT WAY YOU LIKE IT EITHER :bigrin:

allbimyself
Jun 25, 2010, 11:29 AM
As far as long time member Allbi's belief that the length of time on this site makes you more entitled to state that you speak for "we' is an interesting and rather unwelcoming view that again indicates cliqueness to me.

Tenni, when someone has been here a long time they have more experience with what has happened in the past. We've had people that join and within a few days of joining have complained that something needed to be changed. A few times Drew has agreed and made the change requested. Only one of those changes has been permanent (adding rooms to chat) and that one is hardly ever utilized. The other changes were mistakes and were corrected. In every case, the people requesting (more often demanding) the change left never to return even after their proposed changes were made.

So, give us a bit of credit for having the experience to know WTF we are talking about. That said, I will never support ANY idea to exclude someone based upon any criteria other than that they are respectful contributors to the site. Your mouthpiece, summer (aka many other handles) has been banned many times under his aliases for not being respectful contributors. I'd rather have a thousand respectful monosexuals than one disrespectful bisexual on this site.

BTW, we can also use the word "we" when it's obvious from the posts made that "we" outnumber you and "them" on the issue of excluding monosexuals. And "we" also know from having experienced more interactions with more users than someone that's been here a few months what the mood of the users are.

And by the way, your mutual jerk off sessions with your friends that agree with you are as much of a clique as those of us that disagree with you. It is to laugh how much you accuse others of being exactly what you are.

mikey3000
Jun 25, 2010, 11:46 AM
Tenni, when someone has been here a long time they have more experience with what has happened in the past. We've had people that join and within a few days of joining have complained that something needed to be changed. A few times Drew has agreed and made the change requested. Only one of those changes has been permanent (adding rooms to chat) and that one is hardly ever utilized. The other changes were mistakes and were corrected. In every case, the people requesting (more often demanding) the change left never to return even after their proposed changes were made.

So, give us a bit of credit for having the experience to know WTF we are talking about. That said, I will never support ANY idea to exclude someone based upon any criteria other than that they are respectful contributors to the site. Your mouthpiece, summer (aka many other handles) has been banned many times under his aliases for not being respectful contributors. I'd rather have a thousand respectful monosexuals than one disrespectful bisexual on this site.

BTW, we can also use the word "we" when it's obvious from the posts made that "we" outnumber you and "them" on the issue of excluding monosexuals. And "we" also know from having experienced more interactions with more users than someone that's been here a few months what the mood of the users are.

And by the way, your mutual jerk off sessions with your friends that agree with you are as much of a clique as those of us that disagree with you. It is to laugh how much you accuse others of being exactly what you are.
Woa dude! Way off on so many areas here.

Firstly, just because someone hasn't been posting here long doesn't mean they lack experience. All it means is that they are new here. HERE. Experience is gained from all over the place and from many years, not just this site.

Secondly, you go on about respectful contributers, yet you referr to "mutual jerk off sessions" when others disagree with your point of view. That completely invalidates everything you said about being respectful. Completely.

tenni
Jun 25, 2010, 12:03 PM
I just want to post something as I've received a PM.

In no way was hot_fun_summertime my "mouthpiece". In no way was he representing me. In areas that I personally and publicly have stated before hand he may have agreed with me. I have posted that I highly respect non bisexuals such as darkeyes and Ckate. I had posted that before hot_fun_summertime came out with a statement that I didn't respect Ckate and someone else that I still am unclear as to who you are.

Allbi
You may only speak for yourself regardless how long you have been posting. Unless you have done longitudinal studies on bisexuality or something you and Cat should only speak about your own views. It just is undemocratic to state otherwise. How you and Cat are determining your "we"ism is not relevant. What you referred to may have been "technical" aspects of the site but opinions are just that.

Mikey
I think that Allbi was referring to something that I posted on another thread about "mutual jerk off sessions" and not either of us?

csrakate
Jun 25, 2010, 12:19 PM
I think we all act terribly childish when we think we are not being heard....but we cannot be heard because we are so very busy trying to out shout the other to get our point across. Can't we all just decide to disagree...to accept that we have differing opinions? Do we really need this Us vs. Them mentality? What's next? Rock throwing on the playground?

Come on people..why does every single thread have to disintegrate into name calling and one-upmanship??? We don't all think the same...FINE!!!!! But as long as we are all there for each other in the grand scheme of things...isn't that enough??????

allbimyself
Jun 25, 2010, 1:18 PM
Woa dude! Way off on so many areas here.

Firstly, just because someone hasn't been posting here long doesn't mean they lack experience. All it means is that they are new here. HERE. Experience is gained from all over the place and from many years, not just this site.

Secondly, you go on about respectful contributers, yet you referr to "mutual jerk off sessions" when others disagree with your point of view. That completely invalidates everything you said about being respectful. Completely.
Whoa dude! Way off on so many areas here. First, we were talking specifically about making changes to THIS site (wanting somehow to stifle the contributions of non-bisexuals). That means that, yes, the experience of people that have been on THIS site longer count for more. Experience elsewhere doesn't enter into it nearly as much.

Secondly, "mutual jerk off sessions" is a very old internet forum phrase to describe the "I agree completely" response without offering any additional thought to the discussion. Shocked you haven't heard of it since you are so experienced.

allbimyself
Jun 25, 2010, 1:21 PM
I just want to post something as I've received a PM.
Are you trying to suggest to others that I have attacked you in a PM? Prove it.

You may only speak for yourself regardless how long you have been posting. Unless you have done longitudinal studies on bisexuality or something you and Cat should only speak about your own views. It just is undemocratic to state otherwise. How you and Cat are determining your "we"ism is not relevant. What you referred to may have been "technical" aspects of the site but opinions are just that.You still don't get it. You have referred to "others" and "them" and "they" to those that disagree with you, but we can't refer to ourselves as "we?" You reference those that agree with you as "we" but those that don't can't? Arrogance.

csrakate
Jun 25, 2010, 1:26 PM
Are you trying to suggest to others that I have attacked you in a PM? Prove it.

That was in reference to a PM that I sent him regarding the statement by hotsummerfun that Tenni did not respect me and Tenni was kind enough to refute that statement publicly. I hate to share when I speak privately to someone but thought it best that I clear this up before any further misunderstanding takes place.

allbimyself
Jun 25, 2010, 1:39 PM
That was in reference to a PM that I sent him regarding the statement by hotsummerfun that Tenni did not respect me and Tenni was kind enough to refute that statement publicly. I hate to share when I speak privately to someone but thought it best that I clear this up before any further misunderstanding takes place.
OK. Didn't think tenni would do that but... well, not knowing what happened in PM...

darkeyes
Jun 25, 2010, 2:06 PM
Whoa dude! Way off on so many areas here. First, we were talking specifically about making changes to THIS site (wanting somehow to stifle the contributions of non-bisexuals).

Who wonts 2 stifle contributions by me?? Cheeky sod!!:tong: Like 2 c the buggas try....:bigrin:

Doggiestyle
Jun 25, 2010, 2:24 PM
:eek2: WOW,,,, All these negative vibes going on here!!! Ya know that when you are "encased" with all those negative ions, that when something positive hits ya, it'll be like a bolt of lightening!!! I mean it'll be a shocking experience, :eek: I sure hope that nobody gets killed by it, HUH? :eek2:

They are always saying that lightning strikes are dangerous, and you know that "they" are always right. :rolleyes:

Anyway

The only thing nice about having a disagreement is that after it's over, :grouphug: all the kissing and making up and groping around will make things all better and pleasant. So now everybody, it's time to :grouphug: And be nice

I do hope that all you folks here realize that all those negative vibrations that you are putting down, are all being retained, and kept in the center of the earth. And we all know what's in the center of the earth, HUH? :devil:

Well, that's my thought on the situation. :tong: Your friend, :doggie:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 25, 2010, 2:52 PM
Rightfully said Doggie. All of this is silly and doesnt pertain one bit to the original theread. I appreciate all those that have backed me dispite Tenni's personal dislike and vendetta against me. :rolleyes: But that's ok, I'm not going to be liked by Everybody, and that's fine. Even Bambi had enemies...lol
And No Cap'm, I'm not gunna change, Hon. I'm me, and that's the end product. :}(Altho the promise of a spanking was fun....lol)

Everyone should be accepted and Respected here. We come here for a myriad of reasons and its for the love of being Who we are, and the acceptance that we find here. (Uh oh, I used the "We" word again..OFW)

Dispite the dislikes and ridicule of some that dont believe all should be here, we continue to grow, and more people are joining this site Every day. There shouldnt BE any "Them, They, Those," It Should be We, those that Choose to be friendly and loving, and not hateful towards those that dont quite fit in a certain criteria.
Some of ya'll need to think outside the box, past the peramiter, and let a little enlightenment In. Step into the here and now, and forget the lables and catagories and just be People. BiSex, Gay, Trans, Lesbian, what does it all matter, its all good and its all We.

And to answer someone's question: NO I Dont talk to Drew on a daily basis and I dont answer to him. What I do and say are all on my own, I answer to no one. And until I Do hear from Drew, I'm going to continue to invite those that I know would be happy here, and that can find some peace of mind in a like minded community. :}

So enough with the negitivity, lets continue to invite friends of all sexual natures, and continue to grow and prosper! Have a great weekend M'loves.
Your Cat

citystyleguy
Jun 26, 2010, 12:27 AM
thanks, Cat for a very well worded discription of this site; this is a bisexual community, with souls from all sexual orintations, a well-rounded group of people, with a diversity of people that can provide a wide resource of discussion, opinion, and information.

as to who can be here, welcome to one and all; may you find what you are looking for, or not, then frank discussion is always encourged. like any community there are the odd ducks, but then what neighborhood isnt made richer by inclusion. :2cents:

void()
Jun 26, 2010, 6:49 AM
"With your attitude who would even want to have a relationship with you or let alone sleep with you? You live in your head too much and have major anger issues.

This all makes for a bad fuck and for an even worse relationship partner."

hot_fun_summertime,

The only response you're meriting at the moment is this one saying you aren't worth response. C'ya.

DuckiesDarling
Jun 26, 2010, 6:53 AM
Void, he got banned...for those remarks and others so no worries

void()
Jun 26, 2010, 7:09 AM
"I hope that I don't bother any of you by being here. Myself, I am hetero, but I am here to support and learn more about my wife, who recently told me that she is bi. "

Welcome to the site. As you can see we obviously have a really broad spectrum of views here. In my opinion you are the sort of person that is like balm. You come to learn and be a help mate to a spouse.

My wife is very much like that. We are fairly private, quiet folks too. This site being about the only place I feel safe in letting down a guard. Met my boyfriend here. My wife doesn't come here much if at all. She feels out of place I think, despite me inviting her.

But she has her own fun. She has a boyfriend as well. We agreed that the adage 'what's good for the gander is good for the goose' works for us. But that is our way, and I'm not professing the best or greatest, it's working for us. Everyone finds their own way.

Another facet of us being open in our marriage lies in not want to deceive one another, or ourselves. We feel that one lover can not bring joy and happiness, satisfy a person 100% of the time. We also feel you can love and be loved by more than one person. So, goodbye deception and to a great extent good riddance to jealousy. It does peek out once in a while, but we manage keeping it in control.

Neither of us desire leaving one another either. We are married for a good reason, after all. We do love one another and yes, we have our own private love, time, togetherness, privacy. But please do feel at liberty to explore, share, read and so on on the site. There's plenty of other views. Most folks here are real welcoming. :)

Simple advice, just follow common sense and decency and you're fine.

void()
Jun 26, 2010, 7:14 AM
Void, he got banned...for those remarks and others so no worries

"Sorry, too much beer." void reaches for the fifth of rum instead. "Grog, must have grog."

It's alright. I can talk to furniture and leave others completely out of conversations. ;) Didn't realize he was ex-communicated. Oh well, I better go tend the chores, then see bout writing that silly horror manuscript brewing. Run 'er slow, y'all.

elian
Jun 26, 2010, 8:18 AM
Regarding the animosity against straight people - some people are straight but not narrow - and thank God for that. The more straight people that interact with GLBT the more they will realize that GLBT people are really just like anyone else.

DuckiesDarling
Jun 26, 2010, 8:28 AM
Thank you for that, Elian. Most people who are straight that come here are so far from narrow minded that to think of them as such is comical. We are here because our lovers, our husbands, our boyfriends, our friends have had the courage to confide in us that they are bi. We come here to learn what that means to the people in our lives and we come to give aid to others in our situations who have just found out.

This board will be a far less informative site for people if only bi's were here and all they saw were ads for hookups and threads about how non bi's don't understand. What straight people don't understand they are certainly capable of learning.

Canticle
Jun 26, 2010, 4:27 PM

Thank you for this incredibly intelligent and unbiased post. It was a pleasure to read it.

void()
Jun 26, 2010, 5:48 PM
tenni,

I understand you are quite intelligent, and you probably caught meaning. It wasn't an FU directed at you personally, rather the ideas which I saw as coming across. Just clarifying in case there exists need. I do the best able not to attack persons, but ideas. Ultimately folks can agree to disagree and still be civil, live and let live.

just4mefc
Jun 26, 2010, 10:08 PM
Thank you for this incredibly intelligent and unbiased post. It was a pleasure to read it.

Thank you for the compliment :) just call em as i see em.

mikey3000
Jun 26, 2010, 10:38 PM
Here you go, have fun - http://www.shybi-guys.com/

Thanks for this. I just joined and going to see how it goes. Way too much bickering and name calling going on here lately for my liking. Shame really.

Holmes
Jun 26, 2010, 11:29 PM
Actualyy I have always enjoyed the mix of all the orientations of this site and it is the reason I am sttill here. As to why a self identifying dtraight person would join or be a member of the group my answer is Who Cares? It seems to me that some of the most limiting people limiting bi's are other bi's. NOt that hter are other tryng to do the same , but some bi's feel if you don't do this or that or act a certain way you are not truly bi. Face it we are a spectrum and a vast range of moods and attitudes. I would hazard a guess that there are bi sites that you must present the secret hand shake and know the proper code words to enter and become a member. For me diversity has always been a plus and a joy. So be you bi straight ,gay trams, or whatever I enjoy the input.

tenni
Jun 27, 2010, 12:31 PM
An interesting example of open dialogue between bisexuals and someone other than a bisexual coming into conflict has happened on Effeminate Guys thread.

Men were asked if they liked effeminate guys. Responses came in and some stated that their attraction to such men was strongly opposed. Other bimen reported that they were attracted to such men.

Now, a transwoman enters the conversation and states that she objects to the use of words that bimen are using to demonstrate their strong dislike for effeminate guys. I would agree that some were not PC. She offers her opinion about her attraction to both effeminate and masculine men. Why is she responding to a question directed to bisexual men? If this site is here to permit bisexuals to discuss openly and honestly who and what they are, then she should not have entered the conversation. No other bisexual woman nor straight person made a statement.

To further demonstrate she states that she doesn't know if she wants to stay on this site. That is fine. She refers to "her community" at one point and how this hurts. Perhaps some bimen have crossed a line by being so open and honest about their attraction...if this were a site other than a bisexual site. After all this is not a site for and about transwomen. If they believe themself to be a bisexual transwoman fine but why comment on a question directed specifically to bimen? I have an opinion on why but it is not relevant to this thread. She attempts imo to impose shame on bimen for being open and honest because they are offending non bisexuals by stating their attraction.

IMO, This is an example of a non bisexual crossing the line. She has an agenda and it is not about bisexuality imo. This is not a non bisexual asking for help in understanding bisexual partners.

I'm sure that the usual suspects will clarify my misunderstanding about this site but I will fall on the side that encourages bisexuals to communicate openly and honestly between themselves even if they are not being PC.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 27, 2010, 1:09 PM
And why are you being so rude and disrespectful to almost Everyone all of the time? People are allowed to voice their opinions and concerns. Maybe its time fro those of you who dont like this site to go start your own. I'm sure the troll will be back shortly with another persona to lead you. That way you can allow in those that you deem worthy enough to let in.
Happy Trails...
Cat

RobUK
Jun 27, 2010, 1:25 PM
This is my 100th post, so I want to be a bit positive.

I understand that people are a bit pissed off with non-bisexuals being on the site. I know other people have also said this, but as bisexuals (and miscellaneous):

WE ARE THE LAST PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE DISCRIMINATORY!

We should all try and get along. Kinda like a gay bar that welcomes bi's - I bet a lot of you guys have been to one of them. It should also be noted that this site is called BISEXUAL.com, not RANDOMPEOPLE.com - like bisexuals in gay bars, just be respectful and we'll all get along fine.

Rob
:three:

(Yay! 100 posts! :bounce:!)

csrakate
Jun 27, 2010, 1:29 PM

Congrats on your 100th post!!!!!

MarieDelta
Jun 27, 2010, 1:56 PM
An interesting example of open dialogue between bisexuals and someone other than a bisexual coming into conflict has happened on Effeminate Guys thread.

Men were asked if they liked effeminate guys. Responses came in and some stated that their attraction to such men was strongly opposed. Other bimen reported that they were attracted to such men.

Now, a transwoman enters the conversation and states that she objects to the use of words that bimen are using to demonstrate their strong dislike for effeminate guys. I would agree that some were not PC. She offers her opinion about her attraction to both effeminate and masculine men. Why is she responding to a question directed to bisexual men? If this site is here to permit bisexuals to discuss openly and honestly who and what they are, then she should not have entered the conversation. No other bisexual woman nor straight person made a statement.

To further demonstrate she states that she doesn't know if she wants to stay on this site. That is fine. She refers to "her community" at one point and how this hurts. Perhaps some bimen have crossed a line by being so open and honest about their attraction...if this were a site other than a bisexual site. After all this is not a site for and about transwomen. If they believe themself to be a bisexual transwoman fine but why comment on a question directed specifically to bimen? I have an opinion on why but it is not relevant to this thread. She attempts imo to impose shame on bimen for being open and honest because they are offending non bisexuals by stating their attraction.

IMO, This is an example of a non bisexual crossing the line. She has an agenda and it is not about bisexuality imo. This is not a non bisexual asking for help in understanding bisexual partners.

I'm sure that the usual suspects will clarify my misunderstanding about this site but I will fall on the side that encourages bisexuals to communicate openly and honestly between themselves even if they are not being PC.

You dont get it.

Her words were not about indicating preference but more about the way those preferences were exhibited.

eg:

Its possible to say "I dont like spinnach." without saying "I hate spinnach its so slimy and gross." Do you not get that difference?

Everyone has preferences and that isnt the issue. The issue is when you exhibit a lack of social skills when you talk about those preferences.

If I hated white guys (I dont, but if I did) it would never, ever be acceptable to say "White guys are just gross they weird me out. Those redneck crackers." But it is ok to say "I dont prefer white men, I like men of other races." Do you see the difference in tone?

Another note. the person you are refering to is a transvestite not a transwoman. I know you do not understand the difference there either. However, take this from me, its not the same thing.

MarieDelta
Jun 27, 2010, 2:04 PM

And another note: if you had bothered to look at the person in questions profile you would see that she is listed as a 4 on the kinesy scale, as are you.

She is every bit as bi as you are.

You need to be a bit more clever next time you bait.

just4mefc
Jun 27, 2010, 4:50 PM

I understand that people are a bit pissed off with non-bisexuals being on the site. I know other people have also said this, but as bisexuals (and miscellaneous):

WE ARE THE LAST PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE DISCRIMINATORY!

We should all try and get along. Kinda like a gay bar that welcomes bi's - I bet a lot of you guys have been to one of them. It should also be noted that this site is called BISEXUAL.com, not RANDOMPEOPLE.com - like bisexuals in gay bars, just be respectful and we'll all get along fine.

Rob
:three:

(Yay! 100 posts! :bounce:!)

amen my brother

MaybeSayMaybe
Jun 27, 2010, 5:42 PM
'Its possible to say "I don't like spinach." without saying "I hate spinach its so slimy and gross." Do you not get that difference?'

Steam it, don't boil it. It comes out way better.

tenni
Jun 27, 2010, 5:49 PM
"Her words were not about indicating preference but more about the way those preferences were exhibited."

Oh, I get it. Marie
I'm stating that a bisexual man should be able to write what he is attracted to and what he is not attracted to as bluntly as he seems fit on a bisexual site. She even objected to a biman using the word "yech". There is such a thing as male language and that is not used here ...very often . Unfortunately, the two words that she found most objectionable may have come from someone who was banned and may be seen more as gay male language than bimale language. I don't know whether the guys would have chosen those words if they had not been introduced by the banned person or even if he used it first. It would be better if he was PC but not necesarily PC. One man even stated that he knew that he was not using PC language..but perhaps thought that it was the most honest expression as to what type of man that he was/wasn't attracted to.

I get that a transwoman placed her agenda about being trans as more significant than bimen discussing their own sexual preferences. If she sees herself as bi and a woman she needs to put being called effeminate (or the two offensive words to her) behind her or at least not write in a thread where bimen are discussing an issue specific to bimen ...not biwomen or straights.

just4mefc
Jun 27, 2010, 6:23 PM
"Her words were not about indicating preference but more about the way those preferences were exhibited."

Oh, I get it. Marie
I'm stating that a bisexual man should be able to write what he is attracted to and what he is not attracted to as bluntly as he seems fit on a bisexual site.
.... behind her or at least not write in a thread where bimen are discussing an issue specific to bimen ...not biwomen or straights.

First being a bimale myself, if the guy is out of line I will say as much. Being bi does not allow one to be a complete ass. Second I don't remember the post starting with "ok bi men only may respond to this post..." So in my opinion all reply's are welcome. This is not some formal study of bimale's age 30 to 33 who wear shoes with laces on days beginning with a t...." it is a simple forum. So do one of two things Tenni... Either ignore all the non-bisexual people or start your post with the aforementioned request for "BIMALES or whatever only"

Although I seldom agree with you, I do appreciate many of your arguments on various issues. But dude you can be too damn militant. I want to hear your thoughts and I love to debate with you. But when you get off on these tangents the rest is drowned out. Let other people speak for themselves. If they don't want the opinion of "non-bi's" then they can say so.

:2cents:

nakedheathen
Jun 27, 2010, 6:39 PM
I militany support the idea of having non bis on this site. BTW this is a much more interesting and entertaining stream than the gaza aide forum.

darkeyes
Jun 27, 2010, 6:57 PM
I militany support the idea of having non bis on this site. BTW this is a much more interesting and entertaining stream than the gaza aide forum.

Im not sure I agree about interesting and entertaining.. but the great thing about .com is that it accommodates both threads with ease.. bisexuals, like people in all other human groups and sub-groups are interested in and entertained by many things.. this makes them a much more interesting group themselves and whatever their views and opinions as worthy and at the same time, worthless as any other..

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 27, 2010, 7:24 PM
Well Drew hasnt stated yet that it should be..being exclusively Bisexuals. So until if and when he does, then lets just try to make the best out of our site, Shall we?
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 27, 2010, 7:25 PM
And BTW...Big peck to Just's cheek..Muah!
Cat

just4mefc
Jun 27, 2010, 7:38 PM
And BTW...Big peck to Just's cheek..Muah!
Cat

Turns his head quickly to take the peck on the lips.... wicked wicked man :cool:

TaylorMade
Jun 27, 2010, 8:20 PM
I go to Chicago for ONE weekend and the forum goes insane. Ya'll stop it RIGHT NOW!

j/k.

*Taylor*

darkeyes
Jun 27, 2010, 8:39 PM
I go to Chicago for ONE weekend and the forum goes insane. Ya'll stop it RIGHT NOW!

j/k.

*Taylor*Sanity, Taylor darling, is a state of mind vastly over-rated..;)

tenni
Jun 27, 2010, 11:41 PM
I find this site repressive on several levels. I've stated this before there is an old guard of controlling posters. Cat posts as if she is organizing some party that hands out free beer and titty hugs to those who agree with her. Some of us see her negatively due to this silly behaviour. Sorry that I'm so militant for you. These men were not out of line. The trans woman was out of line in my lonely opinion.

First being a bimale myself, if the guy is out of line I will say as much. Being bi does not allow one to be a complete ass. Second I don't remember the post starting with "ok bi men only may respond to this post..." So in my opinion all reply's are welcome. This is not some formal study of bimale's age 30 to 33 who wear shoes with laces on days beginning with a t...." it is a simple forum. So do one of two things Tenni... Either ignore all the non-bisexual people or start your post with the aforementioned request for "BIMALES or whatever only"

Although I seldom agree with you, I do appreciate many of your arguments on various issues. But dude you can be too damn militant. I want to hear your thoughts and I love to debate with you. But when you get off on these tangents the rest is drowned out. Let other people speak for themselves. If they don't want the opinion of "non-bi's" then they can say so.

:2cents:

Long Duck Dong
Jun 28, 2010, 12:02 AM
I find this site repressive on several levels. I've stated this before there is an old guard of controlling posters. Cat posts as if she is organizing some party that hands out free beer and titty hugs to those who agree with her. Some of us see her negatively due to this silly behaviour. Sorry that I'm so militant for you. These men were not out of line. The trans woman was out of line in my lonely opinion.

ok, spell it out for me tenni..... cos the way I am reading it.... is that in your eyes the trans person is wrong for being vocal about their feelings, yet, the bi meles are fine with being vocal about their feelings

or is it, its not ok for a bi trans person to have a opinion that is vocal, while its ok for bi males to be vocal......

I am very bloody confused here...... it appears that you are saying that people are wrong for having a opinion in some threads as they do not fit the required criteria to have a opinion in some threads.... but that begs the question, what is the correct criteria.....
the trans person could have been posting from their own bi male point of view even tho they ID now as trans.....

and controlling posters..... ??? really...... and you implying that a trans person is out of line for posting in a way you do not agree with, is doing what ????

I am not having a go at you but asking to clarification of what you are actually saying....as it is appearing to me that you are talking about things that you do not agree with in the site, while doing the same thing you disagree with

MarieDelta
Jun 28, 2010, 12:13 AM

Oh, I get it. Marie
I'm stating that a bisexual man should be able to write what he is attracted to and what he is not attracted to as bluntly as he seems fit on a bisexual site. She even objected to a biman using the word "yech". There is such a thing as male language and that is not used here ...very often . Unfortunately, the two words that she found most objectionable may have come from someone who was banned and may be seen more as gay male language than bimale language. I don't know whether the guys would have chosen those words if they had not been introduced by the banned person or even if he used it first. It would be better if he was PC but not necesarily PC. One man even stated that he knew that he was not using PC language..but perhaps thought that it was the most honest expression as to what type of man that he was/wasn't attracted to.

I get that a transwoman placed her agenda about being trans as more significant than bimen discussing their own sexual preferences. If she sees herself as bi and a woman she needs to put being called effeminate (or the two offensive words to her) behind her or at least not write in a thread where bimen are discussing an issue specific to bimen ...not biwomen or straights.

A. you do not know if this person is male identified or not. Transvestites are not all female identified.

B. Offensive language is offensive(duh)

C. As a transvestite this person would have every right to post in your thread. Being as they are still male identified.

MarieDelta
Jun 28, 2010, 12:16 AM

So the solution to your problems is simple. Find somewhere else to be.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 28, 2010, 1:30 AM
Tenni...Honey. You really Must stop this obscession you have with me. Have yerself a good day, and I would Never offer kisses, licks or boobie hugs to anyone that didnt want them, and Damn sure not to someone who doesnt like me, so worry not. None will be offered to you. lol :cool: :tongue: ;)
Picky Cat

PS and where in the hell was beer mentioned at???

lovescum2
Jun 28, 2010, 1:35 AM
I have to say this site is like many others in 1 respect there are always people want to exclude someone.....(Seems to me thats what other sites what to do to us)

I have to say most all of the Straights I have met here are respectful to me and what I believe, I in turn can be nothing else to them...(they are in a very small minority and if the want to contribute in a positive way I say let them)

About putting a PM up. Sorry that would upset me. What I say in a PM to someone was said to them and not to be rebroadcast to the world. If I had wanted that I would just say it in the room....

It comes down to respecting others and what they think and feel...(whether you agree or not)

What comes around goes around...I believe in Karma folks.

Just some more thoughts from Loves:soapbox: :)

darkeyes
Jun 28, 2010, 5:53 AM
Tenni me darlin', u are patently wrong.. there is no old guard of controlling posters.. there are several groups of long time members who have much in common and who tend to stick together because they have become friends.. although they have all differed when the need arises.. if there was such a controlling group I would be the first to say so.. there is a place for all types from the silly to the over serious (of which I have been told I can be both..o well).. but no one controls debate and no one tries to control the site (apart possibly from the owner and I have issues with that from time to time).. sometimes I do agree, there can be an intolerance to some, for one reason or other, and it is a less than pleasant side to this site.. but any site which involves chat and a forum you care to mention is flawed in this way, because we have human beings involved.. and because human beings are involved.. there will always be some who differ in opinion as to how things should be and why, and some who gravitate towards each other... and there will always be some resentment expressed by older and newer members alike..

Lady_Passion
Jun 28, 2010, 8:42 AM
Helpful thread for newbies! :.)

I've been absent awhile due to life changing at the speed of light *lol* Found a new man and been caught up in him to the point of being oblivious to the rest of life temporarily, but getting my bearings back. He is straight and, for newbies, I have always been bi which is how I stumbled across this lovely place :.) Give it whirl. Bet you'll like it much. I find it difficult to communicate openly with a mostly heterosexual society. I just don't fit well in that place so I spend as little time in it as possible :.)

Even when I don't post I read now and then simply because the straightforwardness of many of the members is missed. You all add a 'real' perspective to farces in life, which lends a balance between BS and the realities I prefer to acknowledge in my personal bubble :.)

That said, and for the benefit of curious newbies/potential newbies, for me this is a great place to speak your mind about whatever you want to discuss. I believe newbies will find more open ears and minds here than most other online forums. Jump and and test the water... usually warm and comfy ;.)

Billys_gurl
Jun 29, 2010, 7:19 PM
There is so much more in life to worry about than something this trivial. I don't understand why we as a GLBT community scream, holler, and demand equal rights and the such and then turn around and DISCRIMINATE against the people we are trying to gain tolerance from. Just my 2:2cents:

DuckiesDarling
Jun 29, 2010, 8:26 PM
There is so much more in life to worry about than something this trivial. I don't understand why we as a GLBT community scream, holler, and demand equal rights and the such and then turn around and DISCRIMINATE against the people we are trying to gain tolerance from. Just my 2:2cents:

Very well said. Thanks, Billys_gurl.

void()
Jun 29, 2010, 9:28 PM
Sanity, Taylor darling, is a state of mind vastly over-rated..;)

Hehe ... sanity is for the dead. It's the disease what kills us nutters. ;)

Void wanders off fussing about gtk and c not playing nice together ... *sighs and fades away*