PDA

View Full Version : Moving Soon

RockGardener
Aug 13, 2010, 12:40 PM
Anyone who visits the chat room while I'm there already knows this, but I figured I'd tell everyone at once.

I am moving to Colorado next week to be with the girl I love. I met her right here on this site. Yes, she is our own MarieDelta. She was one of the first ones to greet me when I joined the site over two and a half years ago. Besides of course CMM, Volty, Show, Hidere, Cat, Kate, Tex, Dogwood.... The list goes on! I have to thank Hidere for telling me about this site. Without him, we never would have met.

I hope to be leaving Monday. I will try to give updates from along the road. I will be driving with all my belongings. Monday should be Florida to Chattanooga, TN. Tuesday should be Chattanooga to St Louis, MO. Wednesday should be St Louis to Topeka, KS. And Thursday should be Topeka to my baby's arms.

See ya over the weekend, and on the road!!!

Rock

Canticle
Aug 13, 2010, 12:47 PM
I hope you will be very happy. I hope that you and Marie will be happy.

darkeyes
Aug 13, 2010, 12:47 PM
Wen ya told me cudda knocked me down wiv a feather Rockie.. hadn a bloody clue.. an wen Marie sed, still wos ev so surprised.. shows me been outa chat far 2 long an am missin the gossip..

..but from Kate an I, lotsa best wishes, huge huggles, kissies an keep me fave trollop outa trubble.. an yasel for that matta..:tong:

B happy me lufflies, both of ya..;):bigrin:

gfofbiguy
Aug 13, 2010, 12:56 PM
Congratulations and have a safe trip!

12voltman59
Aug 13, 2010, 2:14 PM
Have a safe trip to Colorado!!!

csrakate
Aug 13, 2010, 2:17 PM
Have a safe trip....sorry I won't be in town when you pass through GA! Give Marie a big Booby hug for me!

BiCycler
Aug 13, 2010, 2:31 PM
Congratulations:love:

csreef
Aug 13, 2010, 2:56 PM
Dear RockGardener -
I'm so happy that you are going to be with the one you l:love:ve...When you think of Marie on your long drive, the time will just fly. Have a safe trip !

Hephaestion
Aug 13, 2010, 3:38 PM
Good luck to you both.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 13, 2010, 3:44 PM
Oh Rock, thats fantastic Honey! Please be very safe on your trip and get pics once you get home to our Marie..:}
Love to you both.
Yer Cat

DuckiesDarling
Aug 13, 2010, 6:38 PM
Have a safe trip, Rock. Wish you both lots of love.

Realist
Aug 13, 2010, 8:27 PM
Good luck and have a safe trip, Rocky! Congradulations on finding love!

I'd like to know how many have met someone on this site. I, too, found the love of my life here in 2008. Best thing I ever did was to join up!

RockGardener
Aug 14, 2010, 9:13 AM
Thank you all for your good wishes. I'm about 48 hours from departure, and about 130 hours and 1850 miles from arrival. I'm already packing the car.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 14, 2010, 9:22 AM
I leave for Calif on Thursday to sneak in for my oldest Grandson's birthday. Its going to be great!
Have fun, but please be safe sweetie!
Yer Cat

Billys_gurl
Aug 14, 2010, 4:00 PM
Congratulations to you both! Have a safe trip and may you get the warmest of welcomes by the woman you love! I wish you both happiness and love always!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 14, 2010, 9:48 PM
Hey Rock, I'll make ya a deal. You get pics of you and Marie and our Mo friend, and I'll get pics of a couple beautiful people and I up here..:} (And you know how much I hate a camera...lol)
Be safe Dearheart. Let us know when you get there! Muah for Marie from me, please. :}
Cat

coyotedude
Aug 14, 2010, 10:25 PM
Safe journey, Rock. And best wishes for a very happy life together with Marie!

Bi-Zarro
Aug 14, 2010, 11:24 PM
Congratulations and best of luck to you both!

RockGardener
Aug 16, 2010, 1:54 AM
Ok, I'm about 8 hours from departure! Still trying to get the car packed! I have all my clothes in the car, just trying to figure out where I'm going to put the "stuff".

Next update will be from the road, time to pack the computer!

Rock

RockGardener
Aug 16, 2010, 9:26 PM
Day one down, three days to go!!

I'm in Chattanooga, TN. Had a pretty good drive, albeit, long! But now it is time for bed!

Rock

TaylorMade
Aug 16, 2010, 9:59 PM
Sleep well. :)

*Taylor*

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 16, 2010, 11:37 PM
Since i am not on here all that much i will make just one big wish. To you Rock, and to you Marie :) and anyone else involved. I wish you nothing but more love than one can take, more caring than one can hold and more time than one can dream of..

The best to you all.

Lilray

darkeyes
Aug 17, 2010, 3:54 AM
Since i am not on here all that much i will make just one big wish. To you Rock, and to you Marie :) and anyone else involved. I wish you nothing but more love than one can take, more caring than one can hold and more time than one can dream of..

The best to you all.

Lilray

..wot 'bout more fluffin' than 1 seems 2 b getting these days me lil tidgie fluffer?? *giggles*

RockGardener
Aug 18, 2010, 10:24 AM
OK, halfway there!! I'm in St Louis, leaving in a little while. Eating dinner in Kansas City, sleeping in Junction City, KS.

I should be in my baby's arms tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TanjaDe_Profund
Aug 18, 2010, 10:36 AM
Nice 2 hear that. Wish u al the best. Love n peace!

Flounder1967
Aug 18, 2010, 12:26 PM
OK, halfway there!! I'm in St Louis, leaving in a little while. Eating dinner in Kansas City, sleeping in Junction City, KS.

I should be in my baby's arms tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were only 6 hours for Me and MrsF. I didn't know you were going to be that close.

welickit
Aug 18, 2010, 2:16 PM
Keep your door locked in Junction City. The GI's and Indians get their government checks and head to town to raise hell. Kansas is a fun place to live and visit. Kind of a boring drive across it but none the less you will see the amber waves of grain along the way. Have a safe trip and eat some of the locally cooked food, you won't regret it.

RockGardener
Aug 20, 2010, 12:26 AM
I have arrived safely!!! I am in Colorado with my sweetie. It was a long drive and some hard decisions, but it was worth it! Thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts. The trip was quite uneventful, except for the two handsome men I ate dinner with Tuesday and Wednesday....

Rock

curiousnlooking83
Aug 20, 2010, 12:41 AM
Congrats! Glad it was a safe trip. Good luck to you both.

CalanderGirl
Aug 20, 2010, 12:12 PM
Yeah! I'm always glad to hear of safe travels! Two handsome guys, huh?! That's always a plus... to have good looking company :)

Hopefully you'll be able to relax and the two of you will be able to make yourselves a wonderful home together!

xoxo

darkeyes
Aug 20, 2010, 1:32 PM
So wenyas cummin up for air then??:eek:

*giggles*:tong::tong:

RockGardener
Aug 20, 2010, 3:54 PM
NEVER coming up for air!!!

csrakate
Aug 20, 2010, 5:03 PM
Glad to hear you arrived safely! My best to you both!!

darkeyes
Aug 20, 2010, 6:06 PM
NEVER coming up for air!!!

Paira trollops...:bigrin:

Not2str8
Aug 20, 2010, 11:31 PM
Woo hooo Rock ! Glad you arrived safely. I hope this move is everything you wish for and even more !