Register

All Blog Entries

1. to find more herpes & STD friends

this is a special dating for some positive singles who are living with STD or herpes, it is a healthy dating for you. [COLOR=#333333][FONT=&quot]which are over 400 million people worldwide who are living with herpes, HIV, AIDS, HPV and other STDs, Just come to the [URL="http://www.herpeshookupsite.com/"][I][B]herpeshookupsite.com[/B][/I][/URL] and find love [/FONT][/COLOR]
  2. Curious

This is my deal.I'm 42 live in a small farm community in Missouri. My cousin was the first that I had an orgasm with. I was 13 he was 14. We spent the night at my grandma's house. We had our own room and we agreed to get naked and get in bed. I remember touching his body. We decided that we wouldn't have intercorse but we could do whatever else. I remember feeling his butt and the sound of his gasps when I felt his balls he let me rub my pennis between his cheeks. I remember how hard I was. I wanted so much to suck him off but didn't. After all we was just kids. When he ever so softly started stroking my pennis it was the absolute best. I didn't expect what he did next. The way he rubbed the head of my cock was unbelievable than he used his other hand and felt my balls and somehow slid his finger inside me. I moan and gasp and eventually let out a yelp. I came for the first time.
    I often find my self fantasizing about being with another man. I think about what it would be like to give head. To have someone shoot their load in my mouth. I want a sex slave. I want someone to tie up that I can do whatever with. Spank, play with to cum on. Is this screwed up? Is something wrong with me?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Curious

This is my deal.I'm 42 live in a small farm community in Missouri. My cousin was the first that I had an orgasm with. I was 13 he was 14. We spent the night at my grandma's house. We had our own room and we agreed to get naked and get in bed. I remember touching his body. We decided that we wouldn't have intercorse but we could do whatever else. I remember feeling his butt and the sound of his gasps when I felt his balls he let me rub my pennis between his cheeks. I remember how hard I was. I wanted so much to suck him off but didn't. After all we was just kids. When he ever so softly started stroking my pennis it was the absolute best. I didn't expect what he did next. The way he rubbed the head of my cock was unbelievable than he used his other hand and felt my balls and somehow slid his finger inside me. I moan and gasp and eventually let out a yelp. I came for the first time.
    I often find my self fantasizing about being with another man. I think about what it would be like to give head. To have someone shoot their load in my mouth. I want a sex slave. I want someone to tie up that I can do whatever with. Spank, play with to cum on. Is this screwed up? Is something wrong with me?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What I want to be with another guy

I'm a masculine acting average guy.I love to please my partner women or men in bed.When I'm with a guy especially a top I like to treated !ike a fem I want to be held kissed touched treated right I'd suck and let him fuck me as much as he wanted for the right guy I'd wear psnties stockings and a garter treat me like your girl friend and do what your wife or real girl friend won't all make sure your satisfied because I want your cock and cum in me
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wanting a huge !oad to swallow

I'd really like to find a heavy Gummer to suck off and fill my mouth fu!l of cum let him give me a facial and fill my ass
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Feeling up for an experience

by , Dec 10, 2016 at 6:27 PM (Any Oklahoma bi/ bi curious people and or groups??)
    New to this lifestyle an feeling very much up for experimenting lately. Anyone in my area interested drop me a line sometime.
    Would love someone to really give to me in the ass and face and hose their hot load all over my face, mouth and chest. Never had it but always been up for it for awhile.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Want 2 cocks at one time. Is this too much to ask for?

I love to suck cock and I've only received anal once but I loved it. I really want to receive anal while sucking another guy off. The idea of both of them blasting in to me at the same time is so wonderful. I just can't wait for it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Shopping centre

I had to go to the shopping mall today.
    A boring event at the best of times.
    Sitting on a seat, waiting for the other half,
    I let my mind wander, as it often does..

I was thinking about a film clip I saw recently.
    A young guy, very muscular, stroking his hard,
    quite long cock, until he finally let it go, spurting
    his cum before him. It made me think how I would
    like to be on my knees before him. that big cock
    pulsating in my mouth, his cum shooting that load
    right down my throat.

A good way to relieve the boredom of a visit to the
    shopping mall...
    Categories
    Uncategorized