Register

All Blog Entries

1. Being a Shameless Whore About It - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Anyone. Anything. Anywhere. Any way and any time. You just want us to suck each other's dick until we shoot? Okay! Girl wanted her pussy eaten but not to be fucked? Okay! Just wanted to suck my dick? Okay! Wanted to jerk each other off! Okay! Big dick? Okay! Little dick? Okay! Want to shoot your stuff in my mouth? You'd better! Can't get it in but can shoot it between my butt cheeks? Okay! Got it in but it really kinda hurts? Okay because I knew that at some point it would stop hurting and start feeling good... most of the time.

It didn't matter because I was not only having sex but having sex in a way a lot of boys and girls were very afraid to. Still, you get older and wiser; you learn who you can do it with and who you should avoid at all costs, like those guys who wanted to stick it in... and pee inside you. Yuck! I learned to say stuff like don't pee in me or don't be so rough and, yeah, sometimes they'd not do those things... and sometimes they'd do it anyway... and we'd have to fight, stop being friends, don't even ask me again if we can do it or I'm gonna punch you in the face again.

But before I learned to be more in control? Straight up whore about it. You wanna do it? Fine by me - let's go somewhere and do it and if we can do it more than once, that's even better. Nothing - and I mean nothing - bothered me about doing it with anyone and, believe it or not, it should have bothered me. It. Just. Didn't. Someone would say, "We shouldn't be doing this!" and I'd say, "I know - keep doing it!" but I had to learn to not get mad when someone would want to stop for some reason and I had to understand that just because I wasn't afraid to do it didn't mean someone else wouldn't be afraid. And sometimes, they were. Okay. At least we tried and that was better than not trying.

One on one. Orgy style. Pulling trains on each other (gang banging) either sucking dick or fucking or both. Didn't matter. We were doing it. Making each other feel good and shoot our stuff. Every fucking chance I got. And I got a lot of chances and don't forget: I had a brother and a sister who loved doing it with me as much as I loved doing it with them. And, in the rare situation where I couldn't do it to somebody, I could always jerk off and sometimes, instead of using a towel, sock, or toilet paper to clean up, I'd just lick my fingers clean and, yeah, the first time I did that it felt very weird... but it tasted pretty good if I had to say so myself.

Besides, it kept me from having to explain some stuff I didn't want to explain like what happened to that whole roll of toilet paper and other such evidence that, if you were smart like I was, you just learned not to leave behind.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Being a Shameless Whore About It - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Like everyone, I'd find out that somebody would want to do it to me but they didn't really like me... but I'd find that out after the fact (but sometimes, I knew it before the fact and did it anyway) and I'd feel... used. Dirty. Sick to my stomach sometimes. But the kid logic would kick in and ask if I had fun having sex before knowing they really didn't like me and I'd have to say that I did and because I did like it, I learned not to let someone not really liking me bother me a whole lot but I learned that it was true that when you had sex with somebody you liked and they liked you, it just felt better.

I loved to suck dick with or without sperm. Loved to eat pussy even more even if I didn't get a chance to fuck it. Loved to fuck... and had a love/hate relationship with being fucked and the "hate" part was getting as much dick i my ass as possible... because it did often hurt going in but I even learned to not pay too much attention to that and especially when the occasional adult would do it to me. Was that a bad thing? Sure it was. Just made it more exciting to me and as strange as it sounds, they'd often do it to me better than my friends would since the adults wouldn't ever try to get more dick into me than they could manage; if nothing else, they'd get the head in me so they could shoot their stuff in me and not so much on me and since they going out of their way not to damage me, well, it was bad... but still good.

See, I was learning some stuff about that, too, that probably should have freaked me out but didn't, not like it did some kids I knew.

I got fucked a lot and 99% of the time, it felt wonderful to be lying on my belly with a guy on top of me and humping away until he got that "good feeling" a lot of times or, if he could, shoot his stuff in me. It would feel so good and be so comfortable that sometimes I'd nod off or even forget a guy was doing it to me. Some guys would shoot before they got it in me... and I'd get mad. Some would barely get it in me and shoot... and I'd get mad. Some guys would "take too long" to shoot it in me and I might not be mad... but I'd be uncomfortable enough for it to bother me and now I'm wishing he'd either hurry up and shoot or just stop.

But I'd learn that this stuff was just a part of the whole thing and the kid logic said that if I didn't like any of that, then I should stop letting guys do it to me... but since I liked it so much, I just learned to get used to it, just as I learned what it was like for girls when I - or any boy - did it to them and I can't begin to tell you how fucking important a lesson that was... and still is.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Being a Shameless Whore About It - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Anyone. Any time. Anywhere. Anything. If I knew you, you could get me and sometimes you didn't even have to ask if I wanted to do it unless to just take care of that bit of formality because you knew I would say yes. If I didn't know you, well, I really would think for a moment... before saying yes anyway and it took me a little bit to figure out that people I hadn't known before were asking to do it to me because the kids I did know were telling people they knew that if they wanted to do the nasty, I was the guy they needed to find.

And I welcomed them all. I still feel kinda stupid today to think about my aversion to uncut dicks, those really ugly motherfuckers. I wouldn't suck them but, yeah, stick it in me and shoot your stuff! My kid logic said that if it was in my ass, I couldn't see it and if I couldn't see it, I couldn't get freaked out over it.

Easy, huh? I'd say that at the height of my sexual insanity - and depending on the time of year - I would have sex with someone - anyone - no less that twice a day and almost every day - very convenient to have both a brother and sister who were your secret lovers. Did I ever not feel like doing anything? Sure... but it didn't take a whole lot to get me in the mood and it was so "bad" that sometimes all you had to do was pull your dick out and I'd go from not wanting to be bothered to wanting to do it faster than I could blink.

I kinda hated myself for being this way... and didn't. This sex thing was amazing. Nasty. Kinda scary but in a good way. Sucking on a dick until its owner shot that warm, salty/sweet stuff in my mouth or licking and sucking a girl's pussy until she screamed for me to put it in her and shoot my own stuff. Having a guy on top of me, his dick going in and out of me and just relishing how good it felt as I waited to hear him cuss or something, feel his dick grow and start to twitch - then feeling his stuff shooting into me and basking in both the good and bad feelings that would wash over me and the bad feeling being, "He's doing it to me like I'm a girl!"

But, of course, I wasn't a girl. I wasn't even like my friend Charlie, who was gay or, as we said back then, a sissy. He always did it with boys, loved sucking dick, loved being fucked even more... and girls, well, they were just people he wanted to be like and if you thought it was easy to get me to have sex with you, if you were a boy, getting Charlie to do it was even easier and when I'd think about that, I'd feel less of a whore about it... but not a whole lot less.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Being a Shameless Whore About It - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Yep. That was me. Once I'd been bitten by the sex bug and had my first experience with pussy, I was off and running to do that weird, scary, but wonderful thing again and with any girl who'd let me. Then I learned about dick and that was the cherry on top and I was out of control and, today, embarrassingly so.

If someone wanted to have sex with me, they could and I wouldn't put up a fuss about it. Boys. Girls. The occasional adult. Didn't matter. We couldn't do it fast enough to make me happy. Sucking cock. Wallowing in the headiness of eating pussy. Being sucked. Being fucked. You wanna do it? Okay! Where? Right now?

Did being "a whore" about it bother me? Yes... and no... and mostly no. While some kids dove in but would shy away from it, well, I wasn't that kid even when, sometimes, the sex wasn't a whole lot of fun but since it mostly was, that pretty much erased the things that weren't so much fun. The other thing was that since I was a very intelligent child, I was also learning a lot about what sex really was so being willing and able to experience all kinds of sex was not only fun but I was learning a whole lot of stuff about it and especially why grown ups were all funny about it. Later, of course, I'd understand completely why they were the way they were about it but until that happened, it was full steam ahead and damn the torpedos.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Does He Have to be Good At It? - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]What, ya thinking about age or other shit like that? Why? I mean, aren't you old enough to have sex? Works for me. Our skin ain't the same color? Our body types different? Why should that matter when, to be real about it, we both have dicks and I know, even if you don't somehow believe it, that any dick can be sucked. Any dick.

And ya still don't have to be "good" at it - you still gotta want to do it, have the desire to do it, be willing to do the best you can and accept the best the other guy can do. What's that you say? You're a submissive cock sucking bottom and you think your job is to suck and not be sucked? Okay... but what can I say to you that could change your mind about that because I'm kinda old school in that if you suck my dick, my honor says I can do no less than to suck yours that and I don't believe in asking a guy to do something that I wouldn't do.

It's dishonorable. And, to be honest, the only thing that will make me not suck your dick is your strict and inflexible unwillingness to suck mine. That's the only real deal breaker for me and, to be honest, I don't like being that way but, shit, I have no choice. Cock sucking should be a mutual pleasure and not just for one person's pleasure or benefit.

It's an honor thing. Give as good as you get. Doesn't get any simpler than that. Yet too many of us make it harder to enjoy a simple and even basic pleasure we can share.

Ya don't have to be good at it. You just gotta want to do it... because I sure as hell want to do it to you.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Does He Have to be Good At It? - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]If there's something I prefer, it's that we make it easier to suck each other's dick rather than making it harder to do. The only thing that should matter is that we want to suck each other's dick and entice each other to cum.

What's so hard about that? We ain't gotta be "into each other" - we just gotta like each other enough to want to do this delightful thing. And if we decide that, hmm, we should do this more often, that's fine, too... as long as we continue to make it easy for us to suck each other's dick.

And you have the desire to suck and be sucked. Whether either of us are "good" at it or not doesn't matter because if we spend enough time sucking each other, we will eventually make it good for each other - I'm game if you are. I'm a cock sucker and one who also loves to be sucked. And if, by chance, that doesn't work for you, well, why doesn't it? Don't get me wrong - I love guys who just love to suck dick... but so do I and, well, er, um, you have a dick, too, that can be sucked... and I wanna suck it unless, it really is unhealthy.

You don't have to be good at it. You just gotta want to do it.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Does He Have to be Good At It? - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Now, if you're really that worried about being good at it, lemme tell you something about that. Practice. Suck any dick that's willing to be sucked and work at being the best you can be at it and if the other guy thinks you're lousy at it, well, that's what he thinks and he probably doesn't - or can't - appreciate the fact that you did your level best to please him and, well, ya just can't please everyone every time.

I don't... and I don't worry about it and do you wanna know why? Because that dick got sucked. Period. That and I'm even weirder because I don't suck cock just to make the other guy happy - I do it because it makes me happy and, frankly, if he's happy that I did it, fine, but if he isn't, okay - I still made myself happy sucking his dick. Yeah, even I want to be seen as being good at it - and I think I am - but at the end of the day, did I suck that dick? Yep. Did he cum? Mostly likely he did. Was it a little or a lot? Who cares? He came. That was the whole point of doing it.

Did he make me cum? He sure did! Did I not cum? Eh, it happens and that's probably more "my fault" than yours. I still appreciate it anyway and simply because you could have decided not to suck my dick at all.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Does He Have to be Good At It? - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Does a guy have to be a master cock sucker to suck my dick? No. He just has to want to suck my dick and as long as my dick ain't being... damaged, I'm good with it. Give me your best effort and I assure you that I'm going to give you my best effort as well. I don't give a flying fuck how big your dick is or how big it ain't - do you want your dick sucked? You do? Well, let me at it and let's see what I can do with it. What's that you say? You don't think you can cum like that? Okay, not a problem... as long as you don't have a problem with me trying to get you to do it because if I'm nothing else, I am both patient and persistent and I'm not going to stop trying to get you to cum until you tell me to stop trying.

What's that you say? You don't want me to suck your cock because it'll make you cum too fast? Um, okay, but you do understand that the reason why I'm sucking your cock is because I want you to cum, don't you? And if that happens quickly, okay - didn't you just do what I wanted you to do? I think you did and because you did, I'm quite happy about that... and you should be, too. Besides, if we have the time, I can always do it again since I know some guys last longer the second time around...

We've sucked each other off and now you gotta leave? Okay. Not gonna be upset about that even if I wanna go again... because I know how some guys are after they bust a nut and because I do understand what's going on with this, I'm not bothered by it... and more so since, um, I just got finished sucking your dick, didn't I?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind